Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Between Lives Place?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    My post was kind of a lament, malc...directly at the poster I was replying to, and the following was exactly that--a sort of qualification to it--please don't take them personally...or too literally/superficially.

However: if you think this place would be better without me, by all means...recycle me. Or maybe I am not the problem? I am just an expression of YOUR unhealed trauma or some issue you need to meditate about, or perhaps if you increase the vibration of your diet "negative vibes" like me won't enter your reality?

I dunno...it all gets so confusing....where does my responsibility stop and your responsibility for having me in your reality end?
    Last edited by donk, 7th April 2015 at 14:34.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), Hermit (7th April 2015), Pris (7th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    My post was kind of a lament, malc...directly at the poster I was replying to, and the following was exactly that--a sort of qualification to it--please don't take them personally...or too literally/superficially.

However: if you think this place would be better without me, by all means...recycle me. Or maybe I am not the problem? I am just an expression of YOUR unhealed trauma or some issue you need to meditate about, or perhaps if you increase the vibration of your diet "negative vibes" like me won't enter your reality?

I dunno...it all gets so confusing....where does my responsibility stop and your responsibility for having me in your reality end?
    Hey donk i apologise i didnt mean it to come across like that but hey dont ya come back ten fold lol with this

I am just an expression of YOUR unhealed trauma or some issue you need to meditate about, or perhaps if you increase the vibration of your diet "negative vibes" like me won't enter your reality
    Ah ah ah lol i had to laugh

lol

Whoops sorry pris we are trolling i think are ya not feeling the good vibes

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), donk (7th April 2015), Hermit (7th April 2015), Pris (7th April 2015), Wind (7th April 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Wow…what great ideas!! I never heard anything like that before…I’ll have to look into, and save the world by making better consumer choices as well as overall life choices…then I’ll go and take personal responsibility for all my words and actions, meditate some and really get to know myself…then I’ll be healed and projecting outwards my true human-starseed hybrid spirit and my service-to-others attitude will clear all my (and therefore the rest of the universe’s) problems….oh wait, I don’t wanna call them problems, they’re just “tests” for this tough school but only as tough as I MYSELF make it teehee!) ....thanks so much pris!!!

Nah….eff that…I’m gonna turn to the dark side, and become an internet troll, disrupting the message of all those that would empower humanity…much more fun!! So how do ya think the higher beings rigged up that between lives place?? We need to have proper fear of death don't ya know?? Don't forget: YOU create your own reality....
    Sometimes, one needs to state the obvious, donk.

I've never suggested meditation was required, or that we're all some kind of 'starseeds' on some kind of mission. And, I never suggested that Earth is some kind of school. I'm not interested in whatever religion you may or may not embrace. That is your business. If you wish to 'turn to the dark side', if you believe there's a 'dark side', then go ahead.

There's nothing wrong with wishing to empower human kind btw. It seems like a rather noble cause as opposed to being a so-called disruptive 'troll'. But, there's a place for everyone, and everyone has a role to play.

I do agree with you on one thing, donk: YOU create your own reality.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), donk (8th April 2015), Hermit (7th April 2015), PurpleLama (9th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Quote Originally posted by donk

Hey donk i apologise i didnt mean it to come across like that but hey dont ya come back ten fold lol with this
    Quote Originally posted by The One
    Quote Originally posted by donk
    I am just an expression of YOUR unhealed trauma or some issue you need to meditate about, or perhaps if you increase the vibration of your diet "negative vibes" like me won't enter your reality
    Ah ah ah lol i had to laugh

lol

Whoops sorry pris we are trolling i think are ya not feeling the good vibes

That's alright, Malcolm. Thanks for the effort. Donk is just somewhat confused/and or frustrated and that's okay. He's slightly abrasive, but aren't we all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), donk (8th April 2015), Hermit (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    It's actually more like composting than recycling, but same dif.

Malc, as for the other forum you recommended, having spent three weeks there myself? I'd recommend against it. There's not really any information there, just frightened people trying to control the forum by modulating who says what. To be honest, the paranoia kind of got ridiculous. They actually delete entire threads just because they suspect the author might be...ole bacon hat. At least here there's some format of decency. There, I didn't even see a warning. I was merely tossed out on my ass for writing in rhymes. Quite good rhymes I might add!

This last exchange has reminded me of a really intense (seriously) intense read. Which has got me thinking a book list thread might be a great idea (mental note, throw that on the ever-growing pile of things to do)....Dark Night of the Soul...St. John of the Cross....a seriously intense examination of the inner struggles of, for lack of a better word, straightening yourself out.

Anytime anyone says it's relative, I always get a belly laugh because by that assertion, even relativity is relative, rendering it...well...pretty soft for a theory actually! If one solid perception exists, there's always room for more.

FWIW, I don't eat red meat anymore and I'm feeling really good. I don't own a vehicle anymore, and I feel awesome about that. I'm growing heirloom organic food and perennials and plan on harvesting seeds. City says I can't keep chickens but I bet you dollar for dollar I can keep bees.

So would you think it would be a fair categorization to say the Chinese Central Committee recycled the Panchen Lama, and are getting ready to recycle the Dalai Lama?

And who was it that said, find the still point?
    Last edited by Hermit, 7th April 2015 at 21:53.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), DNA (9th April 2015), donk (8th April 2015), Pris (8th April 2015), The One (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Sometimes, one needs to state the obvious, donk.

I've never suggested meditation was required, or that we're all some kind of 'starseeds' on some kind of mission. And, I never suggested that Earth is some kind of school. I'm not interested in whatever religion you may or may not embrace. That is your business. If you wish to 'turn to the dark side', if you believe there's a 'dark side', then go ahead.

There's nothing wrong with wishing to empower human kind btw. It seems like a rather noble cause as opposed to being a so-called disruptive 'troll'. But, there's a place for everyone, and everyone has a role to play.

I do agree with you on one thing, donk: YOU create your own reality.
    I hear ya...but what if I already did those things you suggest? Wouldn't that be "obvious" that I'm empowering myself in even many more ways than you listed (& we repeatedly tell each other about over and over)?

That maybe it's not even myself I'm worrying about (I know, I know, I'm only responsible for my self)...and it's not obvious to me why you suggest current life choices in a thread questioning our power of will after death?

Well the contracts I made this lifetime have seem to made contracts, I have so many responsibilities involving so many others that it makes my head spin sometimes. That's ok though, I gots forums to come and try different ways of running different perspectives by different people...that's what I'm doing more often than not.

All those things you said are good (and obvious). It is also obvious you don't find my idea compelling, that there may be more this existence than going wIthin ourselves. That perhaps buying into the program that seems to have convinced the "alternative" community of that, certain aspects (or possibilities) of reality may be missed?

One obvious thing to me: if you DO believe you create your own reality, how does your intial question even make sense? Wouldn't you have even GREATER ability to choose your reality once you were no longer confined to your 3D meatbag?
    Last edited by donk, 9th April 2015 at 00:00.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), Pris (9th April 2015)

Thanks
    I hear ya...but what if I already did those things you suggest? Wouldn't that be "obvious" that I'm empowering myself in even many more ways than you listed (& we repeatedly tell each other about over and over)?

That maybe it's not even myself I'm worrying about (I know, I know, I'm only responsible for my self)...and it's not obvious to me why you suggest current life choices in a thread questioning our power of will after death?

Well the contracts I made this lifetime have seem to made contracts, I have so many responsibilities involving so many others that it makes my head spin sometimes. That's ok though, I gots forums to come and try different ways of running different perspectives by different people...that's what I'm doing more often than not.

All those things you said are good (and obvious). It is also obvious you don't find my idea compelling, that there may be more this existence than going wIthin ourselves. That perhaps buying into the program that seems to have convinced the "alternative" community of that, certain aspects (or possibilities) of reality may be missed?

One obvious thing to me: if you DO believe you create your own reality, how does your intial question even make sense? Wouldn't you have even GREATER ability to choose your reality once you were no longer confined to your 3D meatbag?
    I like to play, donk. Don't take everything so seriously. I don't.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th April 2015), Hermit (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Wow I love this thread.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Bob (9th April 2015), Hermit (9th April 2015), Pris (10th April 2015)