Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you date an Alien ?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts

Would you date an Alien ?

As if i couldn't come up with something more ridiculous ? dont tempt me please , but seriously of all the things we have discussed about contact have we not ever broached the subject of interstellar romance ? I know its a bit out there , forgive the pun , but do some of you get the feeling that your ideal partner just isnt here on this planet ? Do you feel out of place down here ?

Do you sometimes look at the stars and wonder if he or she is out there looking back at you ? do you ever wonder what it would be like to visit another planet and meet new cultures and maybe go out to a social gathering and experience cultures that would just blow your mind !

i came up with this because im always wining about the negative side of peoples ideas and imagination , its kinda getting boring for me , i dunno , maybe it is for some of you too ? i wanted to explore the idea and i must admit i have fantasised about meeting beautiful aliens that show you amazing stars and galaxies and new technologies and wonder .. that stuff is out there and i so wish i could see it all ,,,

We always feel more worldly after being on an over seas trip , we come back with new clothes , a different perfume , some new food recipies , and photos of moments in time .. can you imagine what it would be like to explore a new star system and meet the inhabitants of new cultures and species, imagine they are actually friendly and welcome you with song and true hospitality ..

why not wonder about that ? why not paint that picture ? and imagine you met the man or woman of your dreams ( assuming they have men and women there ) ,.. someone that got you .. that has the heart youve been looking for .. all the way out there .. how would that feel for you ?

imagine ..

hmmmm

Naniu

Last edited by NANUXII, 31st March 2015 at 10:38.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Agape (31st March 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), Lillith (1st April 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), Momlvsducks (31st March 2015), ronin (31st March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (31st March 2015), Sophia (21st April 2015), Trinity (31st March 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Nanu, you've got a one track mind.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (31st March 2015), ronin (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Dracon (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), ronin (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Yes. They wouldn't even have to be humanoid. Not even vaguely. Of a species with no gender or a species with twenty genders all in the same body, it's all good.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), ronin (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I'd love to date an Andromedan or a Pleiadian (positive of course!)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), ronin (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I'm pretty darned sure I was married to one once....

I had a lucky escape.

Russ

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), john parslow (31st March 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), Momlvsducks (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), norman (1st April 2015), Pris (1st April 2015), ronin (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), Tonz (1st April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    I'd love to date an Andromedan or a Pleiadian (positive of course!)
    hey shaman seeker , what attracts you to these races ? have you felt a connection ?

the video here i found says its a message from them , its actually a lovely tune , listening to it i felt a nice heart connection my self. imagine this to be your fantasy or even explore what that means to you.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i would not say no to any of these....:whstl
    :

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    At my age I would be grateful to date anyone - alien or not ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), Tonz (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I never considered the dating option but a question that I put serious thought into was if they asked me to go with them. Even serious to the point if I wouldn't be able to return back to our society. Interesting that my answer was always the same. I went so far as to ask them. Even ready at the moment of contact. The response might sound easy but there were times in the past when I wondered why they were returning. At first there was nervous feeling of the unknown but when I witnessed them there were more than one type and seen them working together, it was easier and new if the chance came my life would be so much more.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), NANUXII (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), Tonz (1st April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I know this is going to be a pretty out there claim but i have met , i believe 2 humanoid looking off planet entities.

One was a man at an Avalon ground crew meeting , he was part of a group of people making a documentary about ufo sightings, When he walked up to our table to chat with us , i looked at him and said , " youre not from round these parts , aint cha ? " i smiled and shook his hand , then after one of my friends introduced me as Naniu , he excused him self and left rather quickly. This guy was ex military pilot , very thin, large head , very blonde hair , almost orange blonde , had an unusual structure, seemed highly intelligent , indeed i met him again at his movie conference .. and he was more relaxed after knowing more about me , when i asked him again where he was from , he said texas .. i said no where are you really from , he just smiled and said goodbye ..

the second was at a party , i walked into the laundry where the drinks are , and walked in on a girl being sick in the toilet .. i grabbed her hair to keep it getting drenched and brought her water , she had been drinking beer .. and was very very drunk .. when she finished feeling sick she said under her breath , " how do you humans drink this stuff " and i got a really eerie feeling right in my solar plexus .. i asked her if she is ok , and helped her out into the garden and brang her water , she was exceptionally beautiful , in a curious kind of way .. i sat and spoke with her for hours till she sobered up , she was a lawyer in quite a huge law firm , intelligent beyond anything ive witnessed and devilishly naughty in a really cute way .. needless to say i couldnt stop talking to her ,.. her eyes had like a pearl kind of iris .. it was not normal and every time i asked her about it she went really shy and looked away .. once she was sober i asked her what she meant by her comment in the toilet . and she looked at ,me like she saw a ghost .. i said its ok , i know about you.. and she was very uncomfortable after that ..

it took her about half an hour to relax again , she did not explain about her comment nor the eyes ..

and im sure ive had at least 1 girl friend that was not from round these parts.. possibly 2 ..

interesting and let me tell you , they do not look hardly any different to us .. but they seem to have very intelligent jobs and curiously interesting mannerisms.

so i think the main difference between what we term as star seeds and walk ins is one is conscious of its mission , the other is not , these two were conscious for sure.

What i noticed the most is an unwavering confidence that was surreal , they speak with such calm conviction , its a very attractive trait. i wonder if what i saw was their real form or a projected form , normally its difficult to get one past me , only because i believe in their existence.. from what i have learned is they can mimmick normal human looks as a matter layer thought form. Its a type of holographic manipulation to be accepted as a normal human type form.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

dianna (31st March 2015), EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), Lillith (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015), Trinity (31st March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    thats a very mature question to ask ones self , and really imagine what it would be like to leave your home planet to skip the galaxy .. i have wondered what it would be like and believe me as much as id love to i feel a sense of separation anxiety would be inside me , that would last for a while id imagine till you felt secure in your new surroundings .. just leaving the earth atmosphere gives me a nauseous feeling still .. but i think that has more to do with folding space time than separation anxiety ..

Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I never considered the dating option but a question that I put serious thought into was if they asked me to go with them. Even serious to the point if I wouldn't be able to return back to our society. Interesting that my answer was always the same. I went so far as to ask them. Even ready at the moment of contact. The response might sound easy but there were times in the past when I wondered why they were returning. At first there was nervous feeling of the unknown but when I witnessed them there were more than one type and seen them working together, it was easier and new if the chance came my life would be so much more.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (1st April 2015), mojo (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    i often think about what it would be like to venture space , and the sheer beauty of its expanse , like earth it would have wild danger , but un like earth i would not understand it entirely so that feeling on uncertainty would heighten my experience because its not only new and vastly different , its humbling to the point of making me feel so insignificantly lucky to be there .. to float with total freedom , in anonimity , no drivers licence or pass port .. no id , nothing .. just pure un adulterated freedom .. facing courage and maturity with nervous excitement ..

Last edited by NANUXII, 31st March 2015 at 18:58.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

mojo (31st March 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by john parslow View Post
    At my age I would be grateful to date anyone - alien or not ...
    i wonder if an Alien would want to date us ?! hmmm never thought of that ,..

How long do you think it will be before they start an intergalactic dating service ? theres a billion dollar idea ..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok so I just gotta throw this in here…

What makes you think YOU aren't alien?

JJ

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (31st March 2015), sandy (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)