Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you date an Alien ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    Ok so I just gotta throw this in here…

What makes you think YOU aren't alien?

JJ
    I think the truth is stranger than fiction relative to this question.

Asked differently one might muse: "If existed prior to being "born" here on earth (eg. energy is never created or destroyed), then might I be Human+(somethings)?"
    Or even "If all time is "simultaneous", than am I at once a human AND multiple other specie?" "Which state would then be my "alien" state?"

Ok, that could go on and on. It gets curiouser and curiouser!!!! LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Lillith (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    energy has no boundaries......

still fancy the green one....
    Last edited by ronin, 1st April 2015 at 00:37.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Lillith (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    OMG Nanu>>>>>>>>>love your creative mind along with others.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Lillith (1st April 2015), NANUXII (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    I love this whole concept, very fertile food for thought

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Wow that was a great one! A perfect match for our message!

WatchPickWin™, Watch: History, Pick: Love Today, Win: Always!™

so I will ad this video, but in a MUCH better place, as I have 2 of their videos!

(on this link)

http://win50k.com/watch_et.php

http://WatchPickWin.com http://www.win50k.com/catgames.php

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Yes. They wouldn't even have to be humanoid. Not even vaguely. Of a species with no gender or a species with twenty genders all in the same body, it's all good.
    ok so we have an adventurer , ready to experience the delights of the unknown .. good sport !

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Seikou-Kishi (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    energy has no boundaries......

still fancy the green one....
    Yes she was lovely ! even with the green skin. What i find common between the depictions is the strong nature of the women , how they are portrayed as almost masculine in nature yet still very attractive. I wonder what part of this is the attractive part ?

other than the obvious physical atributes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    OMG Nanu>>>>>>>>>love your creative mind along with others.
    Sandy , youre like a family size tub of KFC to me !

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

sandy (1st April 2015), shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Angel , interesting you mention that , i was toying with the idea that the soul is not of any denomination or race but rather a collection of experiences.

immagine with that in mind meeting an Alien who is in the soul state ( not in the physical ) , and your experience with them was with a multitude of experiences from a vast array of planets and beings ! would that just blow your mind ?

Quote Originally posted by Angelrising View Post

Asked differently one might muse: "If existed prior to being "born" here on earth (eg. energy is never created or destroyed), then might I be Human+(somethings)?"
    Or even "If all time is "simultaneous", than am I at once a human AND multiple other specie?" "Which state would then be my "alien" state?"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    and i know the ladies are a bit shy of posting their idea of prince charming but we encourage you , its just fun anyway so theres not much can go wrong .. i think lol

just as long as its not a pic of a human person , it can be human but should be portrayed as Alien or ET for the spirit of the thread ..

N

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I wonder what an Alien woman would make of this guy ? ladies ? any thoughts ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Angelrising View Post

Another 'wrinkle' I see is that our Hue-Man DNA is a mixture of many different galactic civilizations, so that, at least in part, makes us not just related but a bridge between many of them and us.

And then of course there are the soul origins 'family tree', for each of us…

Not to mention the added complexity of each of our many and varied lifetimes spent (while 'trapped') down in this gravity well, as a member of different races during different time frames and civilizations.

IOW we have been 'groomed' to be a gateway to fit in betwixt and between a widely divergent mixture of 'aliens'.

But we ourselves ARE aliems… (notice the different spelling )

Kinda makes ya go don't it…?

JJ

23. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    JJ do you think that when the soul returns to a matter state that its connected proportional to its time matter existance within its dna matrix hgoloform memory complex ?

in other words , do we exist on the planes in a matter state once released from the physical limitation , based on our accumulated DNA matrix experiences ?

and does this allow us to then relate to those particular planes of existance and its inhabitants as " family "

N

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    here are some spacey sounds to listen to while you piece together your ideal space partner @!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    JJ do you think that when the soul returns to a matter state that its connected proportional to its time matter existance within its dna matrix hgoloform memory complex ?

in other words , do we exist on the planes in a matter state once released from the physical limitation , based on our accumulated DNA matrix experiences ?

and does this allow us to then relate to those particular planes of existance and its inhabitants as " family "

N
    Sorry it took so long but it's 'ready' now…

I'm not familiar with the terms you're using, so my response may not 'hit the mark' so to speak, but let me 'splain, what my understanding is and see if it even comes close to an answer…
    And if this doesn't answer your question, PLEASE ask it again but from a different POV…

My current understanding about our 'uniqueness' is based upon our existence in an experiental based, gravity well (planet), which means the diversity and range of experiences available to us is deliberately meant to provide us with not only unique but 'rare' experiences, all meant for us to gain these experiences. This 'training' environment also has 'additional' layers or levels of 'feedback' in that we are 'trapped' in this training environment. This 'ensures' we stay on this merry-go-round and take full advantage of this training environment.

We who volunteered to dive into this pool are gaining experiences unobtainable nearly anywhere else. This training environment is well 'designed' in multiple ways, on multiple levels and involves all of our being.

This includes our SOUL, and DNA, and all the rest of our being (which includes our heart based emotional capability).

Portions of our SOUL groups(s) and 'higher selves' have, it seems, been 'influnced' by this 'experiment' in separation, to the degree of needing to be 'cleared' or perhaps 'cleaned' of some of this separation 'influence'.

Our SOUL, all the way back to source, along with our DNA is and has been 'modified', or enriched, or encompasses a broader range of direct and 1st hand experiences all due to this unique training environment.
    Indeed it seems that our immediate family connections for both our SOUL and DNA are much more 'complex' with a greater extent of interconnection, when compared to some other SOUL and DNA groups.
    Think of it as a melding of different families and races and groups that have all come together and intermixed.

Most civilizations usually want to maintain racial 'purity' (sound familiar?), where as we are at the other end of this spectrum.
    IOW we are a melding pot of widely divergent DNA and SOUL groups.

And family is ALWAYS family.
    If there is a 'family connection' there is a link to that 'chain' of conscious development stretching all the way back to it's origins.
    Think ancestor 'veneration/respect' such as those which are quite prevalent in asian and indigenous societies.
    As above so below…?

I figure many here sense a 'connection' to certain galactic civilizations, or other types of groups, or have a sense of 'feeling' this connection.
    Corey indicated as much with the BA's comment to him and why he was 'chosen' as their spokesman.

And the one HUGE connection we all have to this is consciousness, and its drive to encompass knowing itself.
    And along the way we experience the diversity of life in all of it's manifestations, and permutations.

These experiences, these relationships, all of this gained understanding and subsequent wisdom we accrue, is WHY this experiential environment exists and why we are here, now, doing and being. And along the way, our personal connection of and to family(s), expands to encompass a greater number of galactic families/civilizations/races/etc. as we continue to interact.

Think, we are ONE, and since we are deeply embedded within separation but also have this incredibly diverse mixture of DNA and SOUL experiences we are uniquely suited to help forward the process of applying these life lessons as we continue on our path, heading back towards ONENESS.
    And due to our being separated, along our path back towards ONENESS, we are able to utilize these divergent aspects, because we ourselves are a tad bit closer to ONENESS rather than being a more 'pure' example of consciousness.

IOW our diversity, is our strength, is one of the points to all of this.

Lastly, it seems clear enough to me that many of these 'advanced' civilizations which are involved with the undoing all of this dark agenda are also seeking to 'attract' Hue-Manity towards them.
    Why?
    Because in the universe, what is valuable, is not stuff, nor technology, rather its consciousness, and experience and understanding and wisdom as it is gained and assimilated within each being.

And we got it go'n on…

I hope this 'answers', at least in part, your question(s).

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 3rd April 2015 at 05:07.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post: