Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you date an Alien ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Hey Angel , interesting you mention that , i was toying with the idea that the soul is not of any denomination or race but rather a collection of experiences.

immagine with that in mind meeting an Alien who is in the soul state ( not in the physical ) , and your experience with them was with a multitude of experiences from a vast array of planets and beings ! would that just blow your mind ?
    I actually believe that is what is happening. I think that is why some people just seem "familiar" to us, or like we've met them someplace before. I think this is why so much of what we do not understand is playing out in this world. We have "unintegrated aspects" of ourselves that are from "other lives" that are exerting energy here that we do not understand and thus we struggle to get out of "cycles" that we feel stuck in. I think that is why a person can see someone and for no reason at all simply dislike them - because some other aspect of their soul has an unpleasant relationship with them from another space and/or time that may not be consciously recognized. However, because the "whole soul" is about balance, if we have not balanced the energy of that experience within ourselves here in the physical by accepting and integrating it, it will play out through the ego-mind so as to get our attention.

I think we are in a "soul state" all the time. The challange we have is that we think we are physicl beings having spiritual experiences when in fact we are spiritual beings having physical experiences. We are naturally in balance with the All. It is only in our reality that we get the chance to create the experience of being "out of balance" with who we really are as Creator beings. And yep, everytime I explore that more deeply, my mind is increasingly "blown"!!!! LOL The implications are astounding!

What if you and I are colleagues in a more advanced culture somewhere and together we have uncovered a revolutionary idea that allows us to tap the body's own boundless energy as an unlimited energy source. In theory, if we understood our collective awareness in this case, we could bring such a knowledge and understanding into this experience to expand and enhance it as appropriate. I would just LOVE to be a part of that kind of multidimentional think-tank!!! LOL So cool....
    Last edited by Angelrising, 4th April 2015 at 09:26. Reason: clarity and spelling correction

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I never considered the dating option but a question that I put serious thought into was if they asked me to go with them. Even serious to the point if I wouldn't be able to return back to our society. Interesting that my answer was always the same. I went so far as to ask them. Even ready at the moment of contact. The response might sound easy but there were times in the past when I wondered why they were returning. At first there was nervous feeling of the unknown but when I witnessed them there were more than one type and seen them working together, it was easier and new if the chance came my life would be so much more.
    Hi Mojo! Have you written about this in more detail somewhere? If you have, I'd love to know where to find it. If not, would you be able to write in more detail about this: it is fascinating!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I'm pretty darned sure I was married to one once....

I had a lucky escape.

Russ
    Why did you think she was Andromedan - or Pleiadian, Russ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hey shaman seeker , what attracts you to these races ? have you felt a connection ?

the video here i found says its a message from them , its actually a lovely tune , listening to it i felt a nice heart connection my self. imagine this to be your fantasy or even explore what that means to you.

Hi Nanu,

I've always been attracted to the Pleiadians and even more so since reading about Shirley MacClaine's friend's contact with a Pleiadian woman. I've always been fascinated by the constellation of Orion and can stare at it for hours.

I've been told by two sources that I'm Andromedan. I had wondered if I was a Pleiadian previously. But after reading about the Andromedans, I realize I do have Andromedan traits. I feel a great connection with what Alex Collier says about them too, especially when he talks about the 'Isness' or what they believe to be the 'god-feeling' of the Universe.

I've just started dating a man whom I believe is a Pleiadian starseed. He's semi-awake in a spiritual sense but not in the sense that he realizes what's happening in society though he's on the way. I believe I read his thoughts telepathically. Though I must say that I have telepathically connected with the nuns at a school where I worked and with a shapeshifter as well.

In answer to Mojo, I'd love to depart with the Andromedans though I would worry that they weren't really Andromedans but dark forces in disguise. I don't think I would, though, anyway because I feel deeply I have something important to do here before I do go.

In response to other comments I believe that starseeds are often(?) born into bloodlines descending from the same aliens of their home planets.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    Why did you think she was Andromedan - or Pleiadian, Russ?

I am not entirely sure what she was Shamanseeker except she had abnormal physical strength for her slim slender frame.
    It was only after an extremely stressful period with her did I even notice that her pupils could narrow to slits and even glow blood red.

Even now, all these years later, I feel dread just thinking back at those dark occultic flavoured years.

Many things that happened are just too personal to publish here.

The weirdest thing about her is that she would appear pretty normal to everyone else but would reveal her true nature to me.

Having said that, men would do literally anything for her as she seemed to have seductive hold on all males, even high ranking police.

What started as a seemingly normal relationship changed rapidly in a short space of time.

My regular friends just seemed to disappear, instead being replaced by very self destructive individuals, or at least they almost destroyed my life.

As a particularly dominant male, I always felt passive by her mind control.

When I said it was a lucky escape, I meant being lucky to still be alive.

Russ

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

john parslow (21st April 2015), Sebastion (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I am not entirely sure what she was Shamanseeker except she had abnormal physical strength for her slim slender frame.
    It was only after an extremely stressful period with her did I even notice that her pupils could narrow to slits and even glow blood red.

Even now, all these years later, I feel dread just thinking back at those dark occultic flavoured years.

Many things that happened are just too personal to publish here.

The weirdest thing about her is that she would appear pretty normal to everyone else but would reveal her true nature to me.

Having said that, men would do literally anything for her as she seemed to have seductive hold on all males, even high ranking police.

What started as a seemingly normal relationship changed rapidly in a short space of time.

My regular friends just seemed to disappear, instead being replaced by very self destructive individuals, or at least they almost destroyed my life.

As a particularly dominant male, I always felt passive by her mind control.

When I said it was a lucky escape, I meant being lucky to still be alive.

Russ
    Wouldn't she have been reptilian rather than Pleiadian, Russ? She sounds like it.

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The question wouldn't be "would I"... it is more like, "have I!"

Even the three sons I share with her would agree... the lovely "Lucifera" (as I fondly refer to her) has to be an alien.

Nothing else explains her.

The first 10 years were fantastic... if I had only been able to avoid the last 2.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Sooz (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Do you sometimes look at the stars and wonder if he or she is out there looking back at you ?
    that's syncri, I was just looking up to the sky this morning, wondering about my twin flame and if he could see/feel me wanting to connect with him