Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live the world you wish to see

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts

Live the world you wish to see

Do you like The Venus Project? (Talk about it!)
    Do you like UBUNTU Contributionism? (Join a movement in your country!)
    Do you like being a sharing, compassionate person?
    Do you hate what you see out there and want the world to be a better place?

Then, live it.

Live as if it is already happening. By doing so, we create the world we want to live in.

Live the world you wish to see.

Here are some ideas off the top of my head.

These ideas may not be for everyone!

Contribute your time, energy and/or services freely to worthy causes.

Give away what you don't need.

Grow your own food. Share surplus with your neighbours.

If you haven't a garden, join a community garden.

Sprout your own food.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdCFzM242sg

Buy healthy food and eat raw as often as possible.

Avoid GMOs. Eat organic as often as possible (watch the codes).

Avoid white sugar, Canola oil, margarine, high fructose corn syrup, carbonated beverages, MSG (often disguised as 'natural flavour'), artificial sweeteners (like Aspartame, Splenda, and Neotame), alcohol, caffeine, black teas (fluoride), processed foods, preservatives, white flour (bleached), wheat (not ancient grain khorasan), additives including 'vitamins' and 'minerals' (find bio-available/organic sources and add them yourself so you know what you're getting or eat raw fruits and veggies), table salt (and limit all other salt), etc.

Drink pure water. Distill your own.

Go vegan. If this isn't for you, at least cut back on meat and animal products.

Avoid eating/using products with animal ingredients and/or tested on animals.

Keep yourself healthy. If you require help, seek out holistic practitioners.

Avoid prescription drugs as best as you can.

Avoid vaccinations and flu shots.

Get rid of your amalgam (mercury) fillings.

Avoid toxins/poisons (like fluoride and parabens) in regular household products.

Use fluoride-free toothpaste or brush with baking soda.

Get by with as little as possible. Buy second hand. The less money you use, the less you support the current, corrupt system that requires you to be a consumer and a slave. The less you need, the less dependent you are.

Stop buying products or engaging in activities that directly supports the 'Illuminati'/Cabal (the military industrial complex).

Stop using a cell phone! If you can't do that, at least cut back on usage. Don't let them track you, spy on you, and otherwise irradiate you.

http://www.examiner.com/article/how-...tion-emissions

Get a landline. Stop using wireless devices -- go back to wires!

Don't buy anything 'Smart'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...h-devices.html

Avoid being part of the 'Internet of Things'.

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadget...an-evil-botnet

Hold on to your analog meter -- don't get a Smart Meter. Avoid exposure to dangerous non-ionizing, non-thermal, pulsed radiation. If you have a Smart Meter, shield it.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Smar...hield/?lang=de

http://stopsmartmeters.org/frequentl...rement-issues/

A Smart Meter will record all your personal electrical consumption minute by minute and sent it back to the utility company. This information is easily open to hackers/thieves who can determine when you are away from home.

Smart Meters increase 'dirty electricity'.

Smart Meters are a fire hazard.

Smart Meters are used to communicate with The Internet of Things, track your electrical consumption, and send that information to your utility company (for data farming and government spying purposes eg. NSA, CIA) by piggybacking on other Smart Meter signals in the Smart Grid. This blankets entire communities in dangerous wireless radio frequency/microwave radiation.

http://stopsmartmeters.org/

Use incandescent light bulbs or LEDs.

Avoid CFLs (contain mercury, emit high EMFs) and halogen bulbs (emit high EMFs).

Use search engines like DuckDuckGo and Startpage that don't track you.

Get off The Grid. If you can't do that, try to cut back on power use and/or find alternatives to your utilities.

Home school.

Don't join the military.

Don't vote.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Altaira (31st March 2015), Binah (5th April 2015), Bob (6th April 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), citsym (31st March 2015), dianna (30th March 2015), Dreamtimer (7th April 2015), InCiDeR (19th April 2015), Jano (31st March 2015), john parslow (7th April 2015), mocha (6th April 2015), mojo (30th March 2015), PurpleLama (7th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (31st March 2015), Spiritwind (6th April 2015), That Guy (31st March 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Due to an administrative error on TOT, I have had to repost this thread.

Fortunately, I'd just put it up, and there were only two comments on it so far.

gardener: Hello Pris, I am so happy you are back you were missed, great post loved it especially the grow your own part it is so important, also you have opened my eyesto many things I didn't know thank you kindly Pris you are a gem.

fondest regards

gardener

I lost mojo's comment, but it was nice -- basically agreeing with gardener. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Pris, 30th March 2015 at 23:59.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Altaira (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Also, a heads up. I added a link that wasn't in the original post for those who may be interested.

Avoid being part of the 'Internet of Things'.

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadget...an-evil-botnet

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Altaira (31st March 2015), Bob (6th April 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Spiritwind (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Great OP Pris.

Thank you for piecing it back together again.

I had not posted but it is certainly worth another "thank you"!!!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (31st March 2015), norman (31st March 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), PurpleLama (7th April 2015), Ria (9th April 2015), That Guy (31st March 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    The internet of things is the A.I. grid, in our faces.

Wherever germanium and silicon semi-junctions really came from back at the turnover of the 40s into the 50s, this "internet of things" was surely the planed destination of travel by whatever sentience was resonsible for it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Altaira (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Ledstar (31st March 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Pris for this wonderful thread..

It actually is on the same page as my interview I posted yesterday that disappeared and went into the ether's...
    I reposted it back on radio interviews.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Altaira (31st March 2015), Pris (31st March 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Great thread Pris, let it grow!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Pris (5th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    The Venus Project

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Bob (6th April 2015), Ledstar (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Spiritwind (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015), Wind (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    The Venus project reminds me of Atlantis...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), Pris (5th April 2015), Spiritwind (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Sure! (but without the negative connotations lol. )

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Tonz (6th April 2015), Wind (5th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Sure! (but without the negative connotations lol. )
    Of course.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Pris (7th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    May I ask you, Wind, what... intrigues you (if that is the right word?) about 'The Venus Project'?

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    May I ask you, Wind, what... intrigues you (if that is the right word?) about 'The Venus Project'?
    I've seen only some videos about the project, but I certainly like the concept. Of course it almost seems like an utopia (which I wish to see), where is no money and we live in beautiful green surroundings. I have never really liked the monetary system because it always gives more power to some people while others have to struggle. I love technology, but I don't like how it's been used these days for profit and war, also it seems that all this wireless technology is destroying our healths. Also it's insane to build nuclear power plants, we need fusion energy instead.

People should have lives where they can contribute when they want, where they want. In this current society we have almost completely forgot spirituality, because we have had to focus on other meaningless things. Of course that's just my view. Even if people don't want a change we need one because this world is being destroyed and we are reaching the point of no return. We truly need a shift in the human mindset and consciousness.

Wow, I just realized that Jacque Fresco is 99 years old! He certainly looks younger and his mind still seems to be working clearly.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), donk (7th April 2015), Pris (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My project....

Building aquaphonics.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

777 (9th April 2015), norman (8th April 2015), Pris (14th April 2015), Ria (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), Wind (7th April 2015)

Thanks
    I've seen only some videos about the project, but I certainly like the concept. Of course it almost seems like an utopia (which I wish to see), where is no money and we live in beautiful green surroundings. I have never really liked the monetary system because it always gives more power to some people while others have to struggle. I love technology, but I don't like how it's been used these days for profit and war, also it seems that all this wireless technology is destroying our healths. Also it's insane to build nuclear power plants, we need fusion energy instead.

People should have lives where they can contribute when they want, where they want. In this current society we have almost completely forgot spirituality, because we have had to focus on other meaningless things. Of course that's just my view. Even if people don't want a change we need one because this world is being destroyed and we are reaching the point of no return. We truly need a shift in the human mindset and consciousness.

Wow, I just realized that Jacque Fresco is 99 years old! He certainly looks younger and his mind still seems to be working clearly.

Thank you, Wind. Yes, definitely, technology can be used for our collective benefit. At the moment, because of money (which causes greed, disparity, power/control mongers etc.), technology is most often not being used for benevolent reasons. It's hard to imagine a world where technology is only used to help and service all of human kind. 'The Venus Project' shows us how technology can literally turn the Earth into a utopia. There is no reason why it cannot. All justifications to the contrary only support the few who wish to control the many.

Yes, Jacque Fresco is an amazing fellow.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Wind (7th April 2015)