Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Loves me a goooood synchronicity

This "key" was from a lockbox at the infamous Sands Hotel - retained since 1988 "for reasons I did not fully know back then."

Name:  Q-4109 - B.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  76.4 KB

Name:  Q-4109.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  17.2 KB

Name:  Q-Sean Hannity.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  45.2 KB
    Last edited by Chester, 5th May 2020 at 23:02.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2020), Aragorn (6th May 2020), modwiz (8th May 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Look Now - Hannity changed it today - No way he suddenly got this made... he had it ready - He listened to Q and was ready for tonight's broadcast

Name:  q - Hannity Doomsday FLAG.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  79.4 KB
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2020), modwiz (8th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Soooo many synchronicities. I type a word and I hear it said, whether it's the TV, my computer, or someone nearby. I think a word and then I see or hear it. It's happening a lot.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Soooo many synchronicities. I type a word and I hear it said, whether it's the TV, my computer, or someone nearby. I think a word and then I see or hear it. It's happening a lot.
    With me, it's numbers that keep on popping up in repetition these days.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th January 2021), Dreamtimer (11th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    with me it is names ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), Elen (12th January 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Been off the charts recently and especially last two moons, this one just happened for me though it was data out about three days ago it connects to other happenings and came for and to me with perfect sync.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ady3z-Xy8

Two or more in the name of god or Jesus etc.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Been off the charts recently and especially last two moons, this one just happened for me though it was data out about three days ago it connects to other happenings and came for and to me with perfect sync.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ady3z-Xy8

Two or more in the name of god or Jesus etc.

You do know that this is ─ once again ─ absolute nonsense and certified alt-right propaganda, don't you? Not to mention that the One Qanon Ring has you so addicted to this misinformation that you're now bringing that shit into non-political threads, which you know we will not tolerate any longer.

But just for the record, here's the truth... There were no "Special Forces mixed in with Antifa" during the storming of the Capitol, because it wasn't Antifa that stormed the Capitol. There are links all over the goddamn forum that not only legitimately debunk the ludicrously false claim that Antifa would have stormed the Capitol, but also unequivocally prove that the people who stormed the Capitol were fanatic Trump supporters and far-right bigots.

If there is anything you should have learned by now, then it's that the right-wing ─ and especially the US American far-right ─ incessantly, grotesquely and absolutely shamelessly lies in order to mislead people and rally support for its cause. They've been doing it for decades already, for fuck's sake, because if they were to tell the truth, then people would be seeing them for the neo-Nazis they are and would be turning away from them in disgust.

• Fact: Donald Trump is a narcissistic and incompetent fascist ─ in the true political sense of the word "fascism", not in the sense where people generally misuse the term ─ and by consequence, he is also a dictator-wannabe who cannot accept that he lost the elections. Being a genuine narcissist, he cannot fathom or cope with the notion that not everyone worships him as the second coming of Jesus.

• Fact: Qanon is a LARP started by a couple of fascist/white-supremacist techies who were involved with the IT infrastructure of Donald Trump's 2016 electoral campaign, and as their success among the far-right bigots at 4Chan grew, more people from the alt-right began joining their ranks and spreading disinformation. Go back and read this QAnon thread for the actual and verified facts.

• Fact: Anyone who supports a military coup against a democratically elected government is by definition a fascist.

• Fact: The US Democratic Party is not composed of Satan-worshiping baby-eating communist reptilian pedophiles from the 36th dimension.

Of course, if it is your intent to get yourself banned from as many threads as possible, then by all means, carry on. I promise you that we'll deliver on our goods.

This is your last warning, Vern. After this there will be no more warnings. And as you should have known already, I am now going to be banning you from this thread as well.
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th January 2021), donk (13th January 2021), Elen (12th January 2021), Wind (12th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    A retired American general is not allowed to be quoted or have their belief known here because of you or the left or fellow members being upset or mmmmm Maybe we could ask the ONE-Malc if you can change the forum name to the ( as you say left ) left one truth forum, so as to shoo away any riters or writers of the right.

So i will stick to the Tartar and false history stuff to keep yourself and any other members feelings and beliefs safe, such is life, much love to you Aragorn.

ps i hope this reply is within the lefts leaning here and not too ritey, as i tried to not say Trump is great or left is bad or any USAian who loves/likes views besides Trumpy is bad and as neither of us is American, maybe i can drift over to reporting on WHO n UN etc corruption.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    A retired American general is not allowed to be quoted or have their belief known here because of you or the left or fellow members being upset or mmmmm
    Don't talk bullshit, Vern. There was no retired general speaking in that video. It's a video from an alt-right YouTube talking head showing a picture of a supposedly retired general and claiming that this retired general said that it was Antifa who stormed the Capitol, with Special Forces operatives having infiltrated them, and that these operatives are the ones who took Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Furthermore, no matter how often you or anyone else is going to repeat the claim that it was Antifa who stormed the Capitol, that claim has already long been debunked by people who actually vet the information sources and check the facts. And the worst parts of it are that ...

• you already knew that, because I posted the links to the factual evidence yesterday; and that...
    • you are once again bringing your alt-right idolatry into a thread that doesn't have anything to do with US politics ─ something you had already been told not to do again.

You have an addiction problem, Vern ─ not to mention a serious discernment problem ─ and if you're not going to be doing anything about it and face reality for what it is, then that's on you. But I for one am not going to let you hijack this forum any more than in the case of all the other alt-righters who've tried it before you.

You've had warning after warning, and it ends here and now.

This thread is now closed, as per my staff announcement of 30 August 2019, from which I quote...

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...]

As soon as any non-political thread or any non-US-specific thread gets hijacked onto the subject of US-centric politics, then the thread will be closed by the staff, no questions asked, and no other explanation given than that the thread has been pooped on.

[...]

This obsession with US-centric politics and the parochial world view that comes with it have seriously damaged this forum already, and this madness has to end. The world is much bigger than the United States of America, and life is comprised of a lot more than political bickering. An alternative community ought to be able to rise above that, but apparently most of you aren't quite as alternative as you think you are. And if you can't take the responsibility, then I, as your babysitter, will.

[...]

If anyone is still interested in the topic of synchronicity, then they're welcome to start a new thread.

...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th January 2021), donk (13th January 2021), Elen (12th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2021), Wind (12th January 2021)