Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    The boring details and the "back up" artifacts of the above detailed "191" synchronicity.

The night before my trip I went to fill my car up with gas. As is my habit, I reset the trip odometer to 0.00.

As noted in the above detailed synchronicity, the finale was seeing the sign that said "Exit 191"

So I went to Google Maps and then went to the "street view" to show this sign which is here -

Attachment 1310

So just to back up that the odometer would be very close to 191 when I reached this point I asked Google the distance from Dallas to Stonewall -

Attachment 1311

As we can see, the sign shows the exit still .5 miles away and I drove about the same (.5 miles) distance the night before from the gas station to my home. And my home is about the same distance as from downtown Dallas (where these measurements are taken) in relation to Stonewall, Louisiana - thus right at about 191.1 ish on my odometer.

And lastly though I was unable to obtain an exact accounting of the temperature just south of Shreveport, Louisiana (where Stonewall is located), I did get the range (90 to 93)which shows it was highly likely taht the temperature was 91 degrees I reported.

Attachment 1312

Oh, far from boring. Great you could collect this 'data'.

Don't worry about trolls too much, let them not distract you or, ahem, 'stonewall' you, as the sign says. Folk who are focused into the mental level will only see 'what are the odds', but when you're in this streaming - of energies/frequencies across dimensions, consciously - you know there are no odds, no laws of probability or 'speed of light', lol....just magnetism and convergences/alignments of energies...so we may as well come from love, be in love, and have beautiful, happy, liberating convergences!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, your last post was.....#119.....
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th June 2015), Dreamtimer (15th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't mind someone asking me to back my stuff up. I enjoy it. I began documenting my synchronicities 5 years ago and have dozens of incredible ones with artifacts.

Why do I share them? Because... if just one reader who has never experienced a miracle opens their mind to this phenomena just enough that they begin to experience their own synchronicities and then from that, they begin to see (via real, actual experiences) the incredible reality within which we dwell and how its possible we truly are all connected, then maybe that person begins to think twice when it comes to harming 'another' as they see they are actually harming - themselves.
    Sam, that is really beautiful. Bless your heart, and perseverance.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (14th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Dreamtimer, your last post was.....#119.....
    WoW! hahaha
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th June 2015), Joanna (15th June 2015)

Thanks
    Sam, that is really beautiful. Bless your heart, and perseverance.
    Thank You... I didn't need to be swooped up in my altered state and taken to anywhere to be told this... I just opened up to the truth that dwells within my heart and which I live such that it dwells in all hearts.

I am sad to see all the "truth sellers"... really sad.

Yet when someone shares their truth (and it happens to be real, deep inner truth)... it is wonderful when the sharing plants a seed that eventually grows into something fame or money or perceived "self relevancy" can ever buy.

This is why I call "Synchronicity" the perfect miracle. All who observe one feel their own role in creating it! No "savior" needed. No "water walker" required. No "bringer back from the dead" desired. In fact... one begins to reach that place of inner knowing that they posses the only thing that ever really matters (and that everyone else does to) - that being the opportunity to forever explore Eternal Life.

When someone asks me if I am wealthy, I honestly respond in this way.

I live an incredibly rich life... full of constant affirmations I am (as everyone) an expression of the timeless, formless eternal one life... something no amount of material riches can ever buy.
    Last edited by Chester, 14th June 2015 at 19:32.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (15th June 2015), RealityCreation (15th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank You... I didn't need to be swooped up in my altered state and taken to anywhere to be told this... I just opened up to the truth that dwells within my heart and which I live such that it dwells in all hearts.

I am sad to see all the "truth sellers"... really sad.

Yet when someone shares their truth (and it happens to be real, deep inner truth)... it is wonderful when the sharing plants a seed that eventually grows into something fame or money or perceived "self relevancy" can ever buy.

This is why I call "Synchronicity" the perfect miracle. All who observe one feel their own role in creating it! No "savior" needed. No "water walker" required. No "bringer back from the dead" desired. In fact... one begins to reach that place of inner knowing that they posses the only thing that ever really matters (and that everyone else does to) - that being the opportunity to forever explore Eternal Life.

When someone asks me if I am wealthy, I honestly respond in this way.

Dear Sam, the words I hear in my heart from one who walked on water - Jesus Immanu'el Sananda - are 'Be as I am'.....BE AS I AM.....says it all, really..... We are Love. We are the Miracle. He, and many others, have demonstrated it, along the way, to try to wake people up again....many of them are here with us now, in subtler dimensions, still supporting that waking..and definitely not wishing to be worshipped.....

When I turned the key off in the car this morning after dropping my son to school, I glanced at the dash and saw 9C at 9:19....turned the ignition on again, and reached for my camera, but it was in its case, and by the 'time' I got it out, the number sequence had changed.....
    However, tonight, my thoughts were on the Lion's Gate (late July into August), the period when the energy/light of the star Sirius is most strong on/around this planet....when the 'lions of God' are most clear in their energy, through the 'veil'....and saw at that moment the time was 11:11 pm....and knew if I looked at the desktop, it would be 11 degrees C, because the energies are converging, in pure Love....see screenshot below.....
    Where you feel sad, just put that glow of Love in your heart, keep the Gate open......and I do feel, Sam, when the Lion's Gate opens and flows, some of those energies of truth sellers, will be dislodged in that flow. I hold the intent and vision that truth will be seen.....and the true 'bluebirds of happiness' will be heard clearer by those not yet able to discern which are' birds of light' and which are of distortion.......

...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (15th June 2015), Dreamtimer (15th June 2015), RealityCreation (16th June 2015), Rebel&Rocket (15th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Saw 'piper' yesterday (on a sign). My husband and I went on an adventure together.

We were on the eastern shore. It's mating season for ospreys. We saw one fishing right by where we were walking. Got some good shots.

Also saw immature eagle, indigo bunting and heron.

Earlier in the week, in Fells Point, there was a black crowned night heron fishing near where we were walking. You could see schools of dark fish in the water, swimming very fast, catching flies while trying not to be eaten by fliers.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (15th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Saw 'piper' yesterday (on a sign). My husband and I went on an adventure together.

We were on the eastern shore. It's mating season for ospreys. We saw one fishing right by where we were walking. Got some good shots.

Also saw immature eagle, indigo bunting and heron.

Earlier in the week, in Fells Point, there was a black crowned night heron fishing near where we were walking. You could see schools of dark fish in the water, swimming very fast, catching flies while trying not to be eaten by fliers.
    Yes... birds do love fish.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Dear Sam, the words I hear in my heart from one who walked on water - Jesus Immanu'el Sananda - are 'Be as I am'.....BE AS I AM.....says it all, really..... We are Love. We are the Miracle. He, and many others, have demonstrated it, along the way, to try to wake people up again....many of them are here with us now, in subtler dimensions, still supporting that waking..and definitely not wishing to be worshipped.....

When I turned the key off in the car this morning after dropping my son to school, I glanced at the dash and saw 9C at 9:19....turned the ignition on again, and reached for my camera, but it was in its case, and by the 'time' I got it out, the number sequence had changed.....
    However, tonight, my thoughts were on the Lion's Gate (late July into August), the period when the energy/light of the star Sirius is most strong on/around this planet....when the 'lions of God' are most clear in their energy, through the 'veil'....and saw at that moment the time was 11:11 pm....and knew if I looked at the desktop, it would be 11 degrees C, because the energies are converging, in pure Love....see screenshot below.....
    Where you feel sad, just put that glow of Love in your heart, keep the Gate open......and I do feel, Sam, when the Lion's Gate opens and flows, some of those energies of truth sellers, will be dislodged in that flow. I hold the intent and vision that truth will be seen.....and the true 'bluebirds of happiness' will be heard clearer by those not yet able to discern which are' birds of light' and which are of distortion.......

Very beautiful post... thanks for sharing. I see you live the priceless life. Thank you for being you... very inspiring.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    "Yes, birds do love fish." Funny how such a simple statement can elicit such laughter. Thanks.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "Yes, birds do love fish." Funny how such a simple statement can elicit such laughter. Thanks.
    Yes... in my past I worked with a "penny stock" selling company (for about a month until I saw the scam)...

when someone "got a new account" I would often hear them yell out!

"Got another fish!"
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh, this is making me laugh! Hmmmm, have been communing with 'those on high' about Nibiru, as it seems to be getting publicity again....and heard it's a 'Red Herring'...haha....
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th June 2015)

Thanks
    I know so many people who chase after red herrings. They're abundant. (the herrings and the chasers)
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th June 2015), Joanna (25th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Had to come back this thread. Numbers have been running is sequences the last few days, everywhere. This one's from this morning, when I pulled into the garage:

8 degrees C at 9:10 am....8-9-10.....hmmmm......alignments lining up....

...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Divine Feminine (25th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Here's something synchronistic that just happened to me. I was researching one of my possible past lives. As some of you have read in my 'great experiment' thread I have many correlations to the number 3 in this lifetime and in another past lifetime. I'm in the process of putting together this part of my story and will post my findings at a later date. Anyways...when I had an Akashic record reading done I was told I had played the role of a queen 3 times during 3 Renaissance periods. One of the titles was a Queen of Cambodia, but I was not given a name only that it was during a Golden Age. So I was graciously pointed in the right direction as to where to look in Cambodian history by another forum member. I came across a story about a Royal Trinity that consisted of a King and two Queens. As I was reading I began to think one of those queens might have been me as something felt familiar . That's when the commercial for Ancient Aliens came on announcing their next program titled The Power of Three! Watching it right now as I type this. Can you believe that?! lol
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 25th June 2015 at 05:47.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Joanna (25th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th June 2015), Rebel&Rocket (25th June 2015)