Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    That may well be so, Sam.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (29th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This is more numbers than synchronicity. My son is out of the country and so my level of concern for him is a bit heightened. The other day I was thinking of him, glanced at the clock and it was 9:11. I found myself hoping that he wasn't having some kind of emergency. I decided to check emails. There was nothing happening, but I discovered that an important email had been overlooked and that something needed to get in the mail for him asap. So I took care of it.

There was also a 19 synchronicity earlier but I'm having trouble recalling the details at the moment. If I do, I'll get back to you.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (11th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    This is more numbers than synchronicity. My son is out of the country and so my level of concern for him is a bit heightened. The other day I was thinking of him, glanced at the clock and it was 9:11. I found myself hoping that he wasn't having some kind of emergency. I decided to check emails. There was nothing happening, but I discovered that an important email had been overlooked and that something needed to get in the mail for him asap. So I took care of it.

There was also a 19 synchronicity earlier but I'm having trouble recalling the details at the moment. If I do, I'll get back to you.
    It all starts with opening the mind. Then... when the first sprinkles of synchronicities come forth, if you catch them... they may raise your enthusiasm for the phenomena (well... that's what happened with me at least). I found raising the levels of enthusiasm increases the amount of and profundity of synchronicities. Hold on tight.

Today, I was PM'd on another forum. The one who PM'd me is likely the same one that has been stalking me via many other personas. They copied and pasted some silly stuff about sex magic. It was easy to find their source - some pseudo pop satanic bs site.

Then I noticed the poster name they used... "piper" as in Pied Piper? Hummm. So anyways, I responded letting the troll know my thoughts as to their waste of time activities.

I then immediately left my home for an appointment. When I arrived, my friend was on the phone. He motioned me to sit. As I sat I saw a new golf putter sitting against the wall. I felt compelled to pick it up. It felt like a putter made by a well known manufacturer named PING. I turned it over to look. Sure enough, it was a PING... and the model name was... drum roll please...

PIPER

Name:  Piper.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  11.2 KB
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (11th June 2015)

Thanks
    Kokopelli must be nearby. Or Pan, perhaps.

My husband was the first one to tell me about synchronicity. I met him in '88. At first I was skeptical. And, I already had noticed that coincidences are in fact meaningful. I already understood that saying, 'it's just a coincidence,' is as daft as saying, 'it's just a dream'.

The more difficult part is determining the significance.

I recently listened to some of Tsarion's stuff. He said that western magic is directly connected to Egypt and that to know western magic the four most important tools are Astrology, Tarot, Qabbalah, and Numerology. (Hope I'm recalling that correctly) Seems to me the magic of synchronicity is directly connected to the knowledge contained in these systems.

I will say in complete honesty that I didn't believe in magic. I was taught as a child that there was no such thing. So it took me a long time to see the reality of magic. Of course, a lot of that has to do with how one defines magic.

It was easy for me to see the magic of nature, love, healing. Not so easy to see people as magic users or wielders of magic power.

I'm coming to understand now how much collective magic power we have.

I believe the world speaks to us through synchronicity and we are wise to listen.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Cearna (12th June 2015), Chester (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (12th June 2015)

Thanks

Based on my experience, I am a magical being.

Based on my observation, so are many others.

Based on my desire, everyone is.

How about some more 9s and 1s...

This morning, I left my home for a long drive. At the moment I left, I noticed the time was 9:11 and almost created a self directed curse YET, I avoided the silliness as I do not feed superstitions (anymore).

About 3 hours later, as I was still driving I noticed my trip odometer was at 190.1 and the temperature gauge just to the right of the odometer read 91 degrees.

So I watched the odometer and temp gauge as the odometer climbed to 191.1

Showing both as 191.1 91.

I recalled earlier the 9:11 and saw here two sets of the same number combination albeit in different order.

Haha... no big deal until I looked up and instantly I saw a sign that said "Next Exit #191"

POW!

So what are the odds that my trip odometer hits 191.1 and that the temperature outside is 91 degrees, that the temp gauge is placed just to the right of the odometer and seconds after I notice this there's a roadside sign that says next exit #191? Truly... millions to one of not billions.

And these types of synchronicities I happen to notice all the time.

The so called "large number theory" cannot explain constant synchronicities of to this degree of improbability.
    Last edited by Chester, 12th June 2015 at 05:54.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Cearna (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    Makes one want to learn more. I tend to see different sets. It's not always 11:11 or 3:33 or 2:22 or 10:10.... I'm fascinated that some people seem to always have the same sets, like three twos, and others see varying sets.

Then there are the non-number synchronicities. Like piper.

Robert Moss talks about living symbolically and learning what one's own personal symbolism is. In fact, he emphasizes looking at dreams much more literally and life much more symbolically. (I bring him up because his book The Three Only Things is about dreams, coincidence and imagination and directly addresses synchronicity).

I'm beginning to see why I and many others were raised to believe there's no such thing as magic. Otherwise we'd have been tapping into the vast power that is magic and TPTB would be screwed. They know full well it exists.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th June 2015), Chester (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (12th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    And your post is ....... #111, Dreamtimer
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Chester (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Just had a funny synchronicity today.

I was doing the grocery shopping and I put some minced steak in the trolley. My husband asked what I was going to cook with it as I don't usually buy it.

I told him I thought I'd cook a shepherd's pie. I can't even remember the last time I have cooked it - probably years.

Tonight we were watching a tv series & one of the characters mentioned how much they like shepherd's pie
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th June 2015), Chester (12th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    Got a post on in another thread, #22 at 11:11. Didn't notice 'til after the posting.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Chester (13th June 2015), Joanna (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    It all starts with opening the mind. Then... when the first sprinkles of synchronicities come forth, if you catch them... they may raise your enthusiasm for the phenomena (well... that's what happened with me at least). I found raising the levels of enthusiasm increases the amount of and profundity of synchronicities. Hold on tight.

Today, I was PM'd on another forum. The one who PM'd me is likely the same one that has been stalking me via many other personas. They copied and pasted some silly stuff about sex magic. It was easy to find their source - some pseudo pop satanic bs site.

Then I noticed the poster name they used... "piper" as in Pied Piper? Hummm. So anyways, I responded letting the troll know my thoughts as to their waste of time activities.

I then immediately left my home for an appointment. When I arrived, my friend was on the phone. He motioned me to sit. As I sat I saw a new golf putter sitting against the wall. I felt compelled to pick it up. It felt like a putter made by a well known manufacturer named PING. I turned it over to look. Sure enough, it was a PING... and the model name was... drum roll please...

PIPER

Name:  Piper.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  11.2 KB
    Sam, ha! Hearing that drumroll, and looking at when you posted this, June 11...that day the Pied Piper also came to my mind. In fact I wrote the words in a reply to an email, to the effect of the current situation being 'like the Pied Piper, but there is more than one piper'.......

That day I also had many number sequences synchronizing, notably temperatures and times. Here are two shots I took:

...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Chester (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Based on my experience, I am a magical being.

Based on my observation, so are many others.

Based on my desire, everyone is.

How about some more 9s and 1s...

This morning, I left my home for a long drive. At the moment I left, I noticed the time was 9:11 and almost created a self directed curse YET, I avoided the silliness as I do not feed superstitions (anymore).

About 3 hours later, as I was still driving I noticed my trip odometer was at 190.1 and the temperature gauge just to the right of the odometer read 91 degrees.

So I watched the odometer and temp gauge as the odometer climbed to 191.1

Showing both as 191.1 91.

I recalled earlier the 9:11 and saw here two sets of the same number combination albeit in different order.

Haha... no big deal until I looked up and instantly I saw a sign that said "Next Exit #191"

POW!

So what are the odds that my trip odometer hits 191.1 and that the temperature outside is 91 degrees, that the temp gauge is placed just to the right of the odometer and seconds after I notice this there's a roadside sign that says next exit #191? Truly... millions to one of not billions.

And these types of synchronicities I happen to notice all the time.

The so called "large number theory" cannot explain constant synchronicities of to this degree of improbability.
    Beautiful convergence, Sam. 1s and 9s, beginnings and endings of cycles, and in all your sequences they end in a 1...the New is coming in, just 'take the next exit'....hmmmmm.....

Here's another screenshot from June 5. That day also had many number strings running:
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Chester (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Joanna,

I am glad you picked up on the correlation here. In fact, it seems very clear now that the TROLL that was inciting distraction at another forum wanted us to think they were someone else... ala the one you are hinting about or someone very close to her/him.

The odds are very high that this TROLL actually happens to be an owner of a sad, low traffic forum. It appears that in part, these actions are nothing but his own lack of anything better to do (he certainly has the free time as there's nothing for him to "mod" on his own forum based on the fact he has no traffic... his site isn't even "ranked" on Alexa due to lack of traffic).

Anyways... I received a PM somewhere else that suggested I "made up" the synchronicity regarding the 191. They suggested the odds were so impossible that I had to have made it up... seeking attention.

So I will work on the data as usually I produce artifacts that back my synchronicities.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Joanna (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    The boring details and the "back up" artifacts of the above detailed "191" synchronicity.

The night before my trip I went to fill my car up with gas. As is my habit, I reset the trip odometer to 0.00.

As noted in the above detailed synchronicity, the finale was seeing the sign that said "Exit 191"

So I went to Google Maps and then went to the "street view" to show this sign which is here -

Name:  191 synch Exit 191.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  12.6 KB

So just to back up that the odometer would be very close to 191 when I reached this point I asked Google the distance from Dallas to Stonewall -

Name:  191 synch Dallas to Stonewall.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  12.1 KB

As we can see, the sign shows the exit still .5 miles away and I drove about the same (.5 miles) distance the night before from the gas station to my home. And my home is about the same distance as from downtown Dallas (where these measurements are taken) in relation to Stonewall, Louisiana - thus right at about 191.1 ish on my odometer.

And lastly though I was unable to obtain an exact accounting of the temperature just south of Shreveport, Louisiana (where Stonewall is located), I did get the range (90 to 93)which shows it was highly likely taht the temperature was 91 degrees I reported.

Name:  191 synch Temp near Shreveport.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  21.6 KB
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Joanna (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    I wouldn't accuse you of making up synchronicities, Sam. Why in the world would you waste your time? You would make up something much grander. But you don't need to. From what I can tell, you've got plenty of interesting and real stuff going on.

I can't decipher to whom you refer but that's OK. It sucks that people need to spend time just trying to undermine others.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Chester (14th June 2015), Joanna (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    I wouldn't accuse you of making up synchronicities, Sam. Why in the world would you waste your time? You would make up something much grander. But you don't need to. From what I can tell, you've got plenty of interesting and real stuff going on.

I can't decipher to whom you refer but that's OK. It sucks that people need to spend time just trying to undermine others.
    I don't mind someone asking me to back my stuff up. I enjoy it. I began documenting my synchronicities 5 years ago and have dozens of incredible ones with artifacts.

Why do I share them? Because... if just one reader who has never experienced a miracle opens their mind to this phenomena just enough that they begin to experience their own synchronicities and then from that, they begin to see (via real, actual experiences) the incredible reality within which we dwell and how its possible we truly are all connected, then maybe that person begins to think twice when it comes to harming 'another' as they see they are actually harming - themselves.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), Dreamtimer (14th June 2015), Joanna (14th June 2015)