Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    ...and funny that, RealityCreation... just a few days ago I went to search for a post (made on April 26, 2012) where I shared about my one and only anomalous experience. The reason why is because my friend, Dracon, gave me some interesting insight into what may have been the "tech" that was involved in the experience. I wanted to post on ToT as to the experience... specifically how this experience was precisely the same one Simon had when he was 3.5 years old yet I "saw no Mantids." I found it uncanny that Simon had such a non-relationship with his Earth Mum and yet had some "male" Mantid as his "Soul Mum."

So I searched for the post - Here's the post

I was shocked when I read the beginning of my post which really had nothing to do with the content of that post... it was only mentioned because it was a "big deal" at that time... yet now the synchronicity was revealed as the man I mention at the beginning of the post was "Drake" (close to Dracon) and I plainly state "The Plan" (the name of the thread created by Ria which feature's Dracon's blog -The Ruiner) which was also the popular name for Drake's "mass arrest" scenario.

I was so astounded I lost the reason I wanted to post!

Yet I then mentioned it to Dracon and showed him the post. How funny that the very host who happens to be doing weekly shows with Drake as of late, has been having daily conversations with...

drum roll please...

Dracon!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), ERK (23rd May 2015), Joanna (23rd May 2015), monk (23rd May 2015), RealityCreation (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam, I went to a bit after 10 minutes in the vid, thank you...and there is another sync, lol, as he mentioned Demeter and Persephone. There's a thread I posted a few days ago, 'Gaia's Shift: May Update', linked to the post with the 432/54/8 sync mentioned above. It's about Venus/Mercury and the relationship of Ceres (Demeter) and Persephone.

The dreamer and the dream is a beautiful metaphor. I see/feel it a little differently, that before masculine and feminine there is ungendered Oneness, of Source...and Source extends itself - as/into its dream/creation - utilizing a sort of 'counterbalancing fusion' of masculine and feminine flows. Symbolically, I see masculine energy as the Arrow or Sword (or Spear of Heaven etc), which is momentum, thrust, speed, and the feminine as the Cup or Ring (or Bow/Crescent/Arch), which wraps, holds, cradles. in dualism/separation, the Arrow without the wrap becomes force, aggression, control, and the Cup without the momentum becomes stagnancy, weakness and decay. When they are merged, the Arrow is drawn to the Ring, and the Ring funnels around the Arrow, with no separation; this generates vortex motion - the Spiral of Life, seen in galaxies, atoms, Phi ratio, fibonacci sequence, sunflower centres, shells, DNA, the rose and so on. Fusion/union is the basis of all Life....and Love is the frequency of union...
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I had a number of these experiences when I began to watch for them as signs of my "flow of life". I will go onto just the one now.

I was to go on an overseas trip, before I began to work as a massager/Rebirther/ Energy Healer. I had just retired, and suddenly "knew I could do regressions, so my friend and I spent 3 weeks doing many regressions a day. during these I told myself I had to go to Japan, Israel, France, and Molokaii, in order to take back parts of myself I had left behind in each of these places. Before I left on this trip I felt I was was going to meet someone in Israel, which I mentioned to my friend and my Herbalist and both said, yes I believe you will.

When I arrived in Israel, and settled in a hostel in Jerusalem, I forgot all about this, as I found myself in need of writing, and couldn't stop. Years later, I discovered Israel was on an Astrological Mercury DC line for me, which took me into the past. I wrote 70 pages over 7 days all about the past, and since I had only 3 days left in Israel, then had to move on to Paris, so I thought maybe I should go and see Jerusalem a bit. As I entered the Jaffa Gate there was a man there who said "would you like to come and see my shop"? OK I'm a bit of an olden day prude, and normally nothing would make me do this, but I said OK I can do that. I bought some things in the shop, and he said, do you know I'm starving (this during a Rammadan day) would you like to come and have lunch with me. So off I toddled, once again something I never would have done, followed by him saying I'm going home to my sisters, to have a sleep, would you like to come? He told me later on this is something he had never done before, and I went, stayed there over night. the next day, he said I am going to Elat, things are too slow for me here because the Arabs were having strike days, would you like to come with me? So I hired a car and we went to Elat which at the time was 40 0C, too hot for me, so we opted to have a sleep in the air-conditioned hotel room. During his sleep, he spoke in some one else's voice and said "This is the man you are to marry'!!!!!!!! I asked my minder Above, do you know anything about this, and he said as far as I know he is your flame twin and you arranged to marry him before you came down. I had 2 days left in Israel at this stage. I explained a bit about this to him, and as an Arab, you can imagine, he must have felt me somewhat batty to say the least.

Anyway, we arranged that I would go to Paris, with the booking I already had, and he would go to Frankfurt, because he needed to see his brother there and I would meet him in the German Airport. All went according to plan, except that I didn't know Paris was on Daylight savings time, and I mistook the times of the trains so I arrived at the Airport 3 hours late. I had no way of ever meeting him again, because, he had no address to give me till he arrived there, I couldn't find him, and was getting to panic stations, when who comes along was this man. He said you wouldn't believe what happened to me - customs took me in, and I've been there 3 hours and I had to have a coffee and just walked to here.

This got to me, as far as I was concerned it was synchronicity, but also some one was making sure this happened. There was an energy between us that made me feel whole for the first time in my life, and we were both doing things we would never normally do. We tried this relationship over 4 years, but eventually we parted because I had gone 5 years too early and he wasn't ready, he needed time to find out what he needed for himself.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015), ERK (24th May 2015), Joanna (24th May 2015), lookbeyond (24th May 2015), RealityCreation (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I traveled out west this weekend for my nephew's graduation. The day I left I found a nickle, a five dollar bill, and my boarding numbers were 15 and 51.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015), Joanna (24th May 2015), RealityCreation (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post

The dreamer and the dream is a beautiful metaphor. I see/feel it a little differently, that before masculine and feminine there is ungendered Oneness, of Source...and Source extends itself - as/into its dream/creation - utilizing a sort of 'counterbalancing fusion' of masculine and feminine flows. Symbolically, I see masculine energy as the Arrow or Sword (or Spear of Heaven etc), which is momentum, thrust, speed, and the feminine as the Cup or Ring (or Bow/Crescent/Arch), which wraps, holds, cradles. in dualism/separation, the Arrow without the wrap becomes force, aggression, control, and the Cup without the momentum becomes stagnancy, weakness and decay. When they are merged, the Arrow is drawn to the Ring, and the Ring funnels around the Arrow, with no separation; this generates vortex motion - the Spiral of Life, seen in galaxies, atoms, Phi ratio, fibonacci sequence, sunflower centres, shells, DNA, the rose and so on. Fusion/union is the basis of all Life....and Love is the frequency of union...
    That is beautiful... and for me, at this level of "looking at it all" via metaphor, we share the same imaginings.

I am totally about the "prior to form" aspect as well and that would be, by default, of no gender.

I would call that - the one who is aware of being aware... still just words, still only a pointer...

To me the key to it all is seeing the connectivity of it all which by its very nature eliminates "separation" such as us them paradigms which include the creations of "clubs" with special "handshakes" (ala Masons) to get in and things along those lines.

Its funny when you see folks relaying messages along the lines of your post and the beginning of mine who sadly walk a far different walk and then point fingers at those who not only post the words but actually walk the walk as this further emphasizes for them and innocents the illusion of separation yet... we have free will so to do, thus - some do.... at least for now.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Cearna (24th May 2015), Joanna (24th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    This got to me, as far as I was concerned it was synchronicity, but also some one was making sure this happened. There was an energy between us that made me feel whole for the first time in my life, and we were both doing things we would never normally do. We tried this relationship over 4 years, but eventually we parted because I had gone 5 years too early and he wasn't ready, he needed time to find out what he needed for himself.
    Beautiful story and I have experienced that exact situation and asked the exact same question. And what's interesting is that the answer I considered most likely at the time is no longer my answer... its now only a part of a bigger, overall answer. Of course, I am demonstrating how there are levels and degrees of "truth" which... once fully examined may melt into a bigger "truth" whereby one day I might see "THE TRUTH" yet also... I have this inner knowing I will only ever get to this final Truth when eternity ends. That's a trick ending to my last sentence!

Now I never ever wish to imply my truths are true for anyone else... I always and only share them because I enjoy doing so and I enjoy feeling the possibility something I might post may be helpful to another. I also gain much from the posts of others... And I do not ever need to attribute anything I might post as coming from something outside myself unless its a live human being we can all touch right here in the flesh... in those cases I give credit as I am doing in my next sentence.

Dracon calls this "Service to everything" which (for me) far exceeds in being "truth" than the implied dualistic dynamic of service to others vs service to self. Watch those who play that game and watch how they are constantly measuring via nothing but their own perceptions as to what other individuals are doing... watch how they post all sorts of uplifting words and messages and direct you to locations where the donation button is prominently found. This is rampant across the alternative media community and the lemmings lap it up.

I love to support solid, genuine effort... but I just as much love to expose frauds as there are those of us gifted with the ability so to do and then there are those who are more innocent in their nature in this current lifetime, Yes?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Cearna (24th May 2015), ERK (24th May 2015), Joanna (24th May 2015), lookbeyond (24th May 2015), monk (23rd May 2015), RealityCreation (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam, 'by our Light we shall be known'. I feel you on the secret handshakes/greetings/codes, whatever - is an indicator of energies in resistance to Source. Those who are in service to Source (rather than self/others) see/feel the energy of souls with the same orientation, and will connect naturally, because energies are transparent to them, so no need for secret handshakes.
    The alternative community has been heavily targetted by 'planned opposition', in the form of channels who are either conscious disinformants, well-intended souls whose 'communication lines' have been infiltrated/hijacked, or whose minds have been implanted with certain 'programs'; bogus craft sightings, crop circles and encounters; texts that have been subtly tampered with; informants from military programs whose minds may or may not be clear of programs, and so forth - all to smear, cover, and turn people away from what is truly here, in confusion, disillusionment and distrust. Given the fracturing of the community, it seems to be working pretty well....at the moment.

It's not so easy to expose fraud, where a soul genuinely believes the info they're giving and/or will not address what may be influencing them. Even more so, where someone is carrying a 'background program' that is taken in by others when their words are taken in, and sets up an 'openness' to that soul's words/energy (and those behind them). There's an extra level of that going on...as you say, at least for now.
    The tide, however, can't be stopped.....
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Cearna (24th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015), Dracon (24th May 2015), lookbeyond (24th May 2015)

Thanks
    The tide, however, can't be stopped.....
    I really enjoyed and was happy to read your last post. The entire post which only left one other thing unmentioned... and that is folks who simply... for whatever reasons - just make stuff up.

My experience with synchronicity is as you pointed out - an actual and truthful energetic handshake that lands one in "the club of the knowingly "not separate" who see the rest of us as us if they could only see it too.

I agree and make odds very high about the tide.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Joanna (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    'An actual and truthful energetic handshake...' ....ah, YES!!

Those handshakes go way deep, Sam, like ripples that spread through dimensions. Further to the sync I mentioned above, about 432 hz, 8x54m there is also this; the post was about Venus, Ceres and the Rose energies, the spiral. My Twin Flame (Bareld Nijboer, who lives in Frisia) wrote back this comment:
    "When we flow with the 8, the infinite number, true center, the unending core flow, which only lies within our hearts and flow with the golden frequency, 432 Hz, or one of its fractals, we see will also see Venus, its number 54, as the multiplying factor, the catalyst. 8 times 54 is 432 Hz.The Mayans made many calculations on this number, 52 (sometimes 54). Quetzalcoatl or Kukumatz was known to be linked to Venus, the Rose, the Virginal energies of the Ceres fruit basked. The number of the golden cycle of the Earth is the 432 HZ, (432 is connected as a fractal of the radius of the Sun, which is 432,000 miles (695,000 km’s), the number of the precession cycle (wobble of Earth), which is 2160 years approximately, which is then connected to the radius of Earth to the Moon, 216,000 miles,The moon measures about 2160 miles (3476 km) across. So with 432,000/216000 = 2. This number signifies the unity between masculine (sun) and feminine (moon), ergo, the divine unity, twin flames, being harmonious as one. Also, 54 divided by 2, is 27, 2+7 making the 9 again. Angelical and divine connection. So the Rose is the catalysts for Love."

I did not know 54 was a number of Venus, but does it surprise me? Haha....oh, I love the Universe.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Chester (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    I have a special (at least to me) deck of 64 cards called the Crop Circle Cards. Each card has a number but one card.

This is the card with no number -

Name:  Card    - Soul Support - Good Luck - would be 54.jpg
Views: 1502
Size:  10.5 KB

which if it DID have a number would have been

...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), RealityCreation (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam!! Awesome, and yes, 'soul support' indeed.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, after writing about Venus as 54 - and also sometimes as 52 (to the Mayans etc) I asked, why 52 as well? Then saw a post with a link to an artist named Lily Moses, scrolled down and saw this painting by her, showing Isis as the 'Feminine Hermes', winged and holding the caduceus staff, tipped with a pine cone - which of course has a lot of meaning/s ...but it's 'answer to me right now is that if you look down on a pine cone, it has 8 spirals running clockwise and 13 running counter-clockwise. 8 is the base frequency of Earth, and 13 is associated with the feminine/goddess energy/fruit of life....2x13 is 26, 4x13 is 52. And the ratio 8:13 is the Golden Mean, golden frequency, like all multiples within the Fibonacci sequence. Thank you Source. Haha... high magic, Sam, that's what Life really is....

...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015)

Thanks
    Well, after writing about Venus as 54 - and also sometimes as 52 (to the Mayans etc) I asked, why 52 as well? Then saw a post with a link to an artist named Lily Moses, scrolled down and saw this painting by her, showing Isis as the 'Feminine Hermes', winged and holding the caduceus staff, tipped with a pine cone - which of course has a lot of meaning/s ...but it's 'answer to me right now is that if you look down on a pine cone, it has 8 spirals running clockwise and 13 running counter-clockwise. 8 is the base frequency of Earth, and 13 is associated with the feminine/goddess energy/fruit of life....2x13 is 26, 4x13 is 52. And the ratio 8:13 is the Golden Mean, golden frequency, like all multiples within the Fibonacci sequence. Thank you Source. Haha... high magic, Sam, that's what Life really is....

Check this out...

13 = "Death" in Tarot whereas most interpretations mean Transformation from an old paradigm to a new one

26 = god g is 7, o is 15 and d is 4 7 + 15 + 4 = 26

39 = angel doing the same English language gematria

and guess what happens to be 52?

52 = deamon

I am still searching for 65
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Joanna (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    13, 1+3 is also a 4, and the tetracross, or double infinity symbol, is also called the Rose Cross....ie; Feminine aspect of the Christ energy:

This one is in my garden

Hmm, 'double infinity' makes the Rose of Christ....'double death (transformation)' 13+13 makes 26, 'God'.......
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), Chester (28th May 2015), Dreamtimer (28th May 2015)

Thanks
    You are indeed a kindred spirit, Joanna... soul cousin?
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (29th May 2015)