Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Mac, maybe that is how many unawakened people as such, will start connecting within themselves with the energy we are now in, through experienced synchronicities, it certainly pushes one out of the square and into the cube as such when they are experienced for oneself.
    Yes, keep in mind that the synchronicities - negative and positive - exist for everyone but you cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mac For This Useful Post:

mojo (21st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi Mac, true excepting your but, the energies present nowadays imo allows one (vibration or not) to have the synchoncity experience/s and to whatever degree then acknowledge it was indeed something to look into and yes once again to some lesser or higher degree But acknowledging it was not a coincidence imo. True not everyone but hugely more higher percentages than of old. Also the incidences of differing synchronicities continues repeating imo.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I'm not sure where to post this exactly - but this is synchronous for me and I just really want to share this at the moment.

My desk/office is about three stories up from the ground where I sit and I've been working at my desk this morning. I sit beside three big windows that look out into a big Texas hill country sky with a canyon filled with oak and cedar trees. Today it is vivid green.

It's been raining and thunder like crazy here all this morning. I am working at my desk in front of the windows and a teenie itty bitty sparrow flew right up to the window I'm sitting at and perched directly in front of me and just sat there - for quite a long time - and was checking me out. I'm sure it was trying to get out of the rain for a moment, but it was awesome that the little bird chose the exact window I'm sitting at right now. and chose to pause here with me for a moment.

if I could show you how big the sky and trees and canyon are compared to this little bird coming to sit directly in front of me - maybe then I'd be able to share what a neat moment that was just now.

Last year I had a hummingbird come directly in front of me face on my balcony while I was meditating. So close I thought it'd poke my eyes out when I opened them and it was there. LOL

anyway.. just sharing a really neat moment at the moment. some things are just so beautiful its amazing!!! ..and hard to put into words.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (19th May 2015), Dreamtimer (14th May 2015), Joanna (20th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

tinihanga
    Aren't Synchronicities just random associations appearing to point to some pre-concieved notion?

People are always making associations, its what the mind does.
    Creating meaning where there is none.

J.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tinihanga For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi Tinihanga, if you made your way to this forum and thread and see synchronicity as coincidence still, maybe googling synchronicity may help with understanding thread and it's content.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Joanna (20th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mac View Post
    As you increase your overall vibratory rate, synchronicities are markers, road signs that assure you that you are connecting with your Higher Mind letting that guidance through to assist in your spiritual journey. There is a direct relationship between the # of synchronous events perceived and your connection strength.
    What you describe here has been precisely my own conclusion based on my own experiences with this phenomena.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Mac, maybe that is how many unawakened people as such, will start connecting within themselves with the energy we are now in, through experienced synchronicities, it certainly pushes one out of the square and into the cube as such when they are experienced for oneself.
    Synchronicity played the biggest role in my own awakening and continues so to do. I have developed my level of interaction with the phenomena to the point where I was able to piece together a likely real reason for the "death" of my own father back in 1979.
    Last edited by Chester, 19th May 2015 at 19:29.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Joanna (20th May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam, I hope that piecing together has given you peace.

All Together Now, I have a lot of beautiful 'bird syncs' too. Love your sparrow encounter, and the hummingbird. All birds have slightly different energies. Do you know what these two 'represent' to you?

Synchronicity simply is the way we view/experience frequencies converging across/through dimensions, according to our focus. It is 'real' magic!
    Divergence from Source/Universal Love creates chaos and fragmentation of energies, and convergence with Source creates alignments, naturally and without even 'thinking' about it....

I'd like to share one from May 18. This was the day after publishing a blog post in which I mentioned the Earth's natural background frequency, known as the Schumann Resonance, of approximately 8 hertz (measures of frequency cycles of sound/pitch per second, which is also inherent in our DNA, according to studies with melatonin and pinoline effects on DNA). Later, I felt too add a bit about the sound frequency 432 hertz, used now in music to 'reharmonize' our frequency, and I stated how all multiples of 8 are expanded harmonic octaves/dimensions of the Earth's baseline frequency, and that 432 is 54 x 8 (and 54 is a 9; completion of cycle, and angelic frequencies).

I published the post on the night of May 17 (Aussie time) and on May 18 had a look at the site stats, and had to smile. As you can see from the screen shot below, the first two numbers of visitors that day were 54 and 8. Life is Divine. Know it, and you'll see it....

...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), All Together Now (22nd May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015)

Thanks
    That is a BIG WoW! Joanna... So my question is... what does having this level of intimacy with the Reality, Herself in your own words do for you?
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), All Together Now (22nd May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Joanna (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Haha, Sam, that is some eyeball! All the better to SEE with, eh?

'Level of intimacy' is a beautiful way to express the feeling of being 'in your core', Knowing yourself as a cell or 'fractal' of Source, Universal Consciousness, Reality Herself (and Himself, 'they' come from the One).
    Sam, all I can say is, it fills me with love, and that opens doors....

Much love to you.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), All Together Now (22nd May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Haha, Sam, that is some eyeball! All the better to SEE with, eh?

'Level of intimacy' is a beautiful way to express the feeling of being 'in your core', Knowing yourself as a cell or 'fractal' of Source, Universal Consciousness, Reality Herself (and Himself, 'they' come from the One).
    Sam, all I can say is, it fills me with love, and that opens doors....
    Much love to you.
    Super well said...

I simply use the metaphor of emptiness (awareness... the dreamer) as the masculine principle and form (the dream, all that arises, the Reality as it manifests) as the divine feminine. Yet all is found from and within Source (genderless) and is the eternal journey/destination of Source.

Just words... blah blah... that I use as pointers to "THAT" which I have found ineffable.

I lean to the Gnostic Traditions (which are LHP in nature as we draw this knowing from within).

Tim Freke has been one of my mentors in this regard... He explains the metaphor I touched on above - Tim gets into the juicy stuff about 10 minutes in.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9kTAbAd9j8
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2015), Cearna (23rd May 2015), Joanna (23rd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Sam synchronicity is so fun when we recognize it. Case in point was an email about some video posted about rudimentary communication and then a viewer emails about a video that shows it so well. I got to post it on TOT and forgot how compelling it is. I was glad that jimmer recognized the value in it too...cheers
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015), Joanna (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Sam synchronicity is so fun when we recognize it. Case in point was an email about some video posted about rudimentary communication and then a viewer emails about a video that shows it so well. I got to post it on TOT and forgot how compelling it is. I was glad that jimmer recognized the value in it too...cheers
    Where's the link to your post??!! Missed you, mojo, but I am back and hope I am allowed to stay.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thanks Sam, It's the thread on tot called rudimentary communication. I'm on a tablet right now and hard to copy the link...
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Great Sync mojo... and my sons and I sure enjoy your amazing videos.

Syncs are amazing... yesterday afternoon, after getting sick of the giant eyeball picture I had chosen for my latest Avatar - I went to the well and selected... Wookie!

Then a few hours later, a friend told me that Dracon had posted an new update to the Ruiner blog and so I went to look.

Hominid (one)

~Finally your writer meets your request. By popular demand, here is the Sasquatch~

I love how She, the Universe, responds!!
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Joanna (23rd May 2015), RealityCreation (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Here's another one - I was chatting to someone a couple of hours ago & she mentioned Inelia Benz in passing, then I just saw your comment on the Ruiner thread -

It does seem that...

We are all a.) individually, b.) as groups and c.) collectively equally responsible for the dynamic we find ourselves in...

well, save maybe for those one timers like Inelia, et. al.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd May 2015), Chester (23rd May 2015), Joanna (23rd May 2015)