Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The Law of One is quite LHP in this regard... with the important distinction that instead of turning hard left then downward (as does Satanism and some forms of Luciferianism)... The Law of One suggests the left hand turn (towards the knowingness within) and then a curve upward pointing to STE (Service to Everything - which paradoxically is The One which we all are).
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Church (30th April 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    pointing to STE (Service to Everything - which paradoxically is The One which we all are).
    I really like that concept. That is the way I have always intuited, and it sits better for me than service to others (or self, for that matter).
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Chester (30th April 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Note - all the following is simply opinion so do not make the mistake of reading the following as if I am trying to tell the reader anything - I am simply sharing my views and opinions as I have them now and stating them in a way that may appear to be projecting my truth upon others.

A few more thoughts regarding terms - The sub conscious plays a significant role in how we react to terms. If have concluded that one reason folks get so worked up about the definitions of Right Hand Path relate to the word "right" to begin with. It must be right (correct) if it is Right Hand. Recall Jesus sits at the right hand of God the Father. If one takes these things literally and if one allows the sub conscious to dominate without discerning what might be the mystical symbology, then one might feel compelled to find a way to align with Right Hand Path not even realizing the history that developed these terms nor that RHP (in the view of many scholars) represents the pathway to self-annihilation whereas LHP leads to eternal life of the individuated being.

And again, it is critical to point out that heading "left and down" (as I see Satanism and other forms of left hand path) may indeed lead to individuated immortality albeit in a universe onto oneself. That is sadly lonely to me and defeats one of the two primary reasons "The One" came forth as "us" (all life - all consciousness manifest) in the first place.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2015), Church (30th April 2015), modwiz (30th April 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sam, tremendous response, thank you. I really like how you related it to the Law of One. LHP curving upward to STE. That's good.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sooz, cool! It's a small world indeed.

Sam, Dracula is close to the name Dracon. Is that where the synchronicity lies? (just curious, not startin' anything)
    Apologies... no. But it is easy to see that the beginnings of the word, Dracula, is Dra and Drac. We see the clear link between the Alpha Draconis here, We also see the link between the story entitled Dracula (where the author, Bram Stoker had searched for the name for his vampyre and came upon the history of Vlad Tepes (aka Count Dracul... as also were named his father and grand father) and we see the link between Dra and the word Dragon. And note the Dracul line's relationship to The Dragon Court... Some of these connections are mere coincidence at one level yet, when we understand the deeper nature of reality, some of us conclude these connections are not mere coincidence.

It is best I write up the lengthy "Dracula" synchronicity and post it in my blog. Some of the elements are of an adult nature and not suitable to post in ToT. Without sharing all the elements of these experiences this massive, decades long synchronicity string would not have the same impact upon the reader and I desire to provide the fullest impact possible.

One comment first... I hope that the readers would be able to restrain themselves from reacting to my stories in a way known as 'finger pointing" by casting me and/or my stories in a dark light. This has already happened regarding posts I made in this thread over in the thread known as The Plan. I think we can do better than this, no?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Sooz (1st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have offered in other posts that chance doesn't exist, chaos doesn't exist and that randomness doesn't exist. In that light, what is referred to as synchronicity would be the moments and situations that we become aware of the fact that there exist an universal order.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (2nd May 2015), bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    I won't accuse you of being 'dark' Sam. You've expressed your search and belief eloquently and I admire those who can do so without fear or shame, and without proselytising. Or, as you put it, projecting your truth onto others. I can admire you and your beliefs and hold completely different ones myself. We're still connected. Just like all the different things associated with 'Dra'. I think Cup was alluding to this.

Is there a link to your blog? Or I can find it if you give me a name.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (1st May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    I won't accuse you of being 'dark' Sam. You've expressed your search and belief eloquently and I admire those who can do so without fear or shame, and without proselytising. Or, as you put it, projecting your truth onto others. I can admire you and your beliefs and hold completely different ones myself. We're still connected. Just like all the different things associated with 'Dra'. I think Cup was alluding to this.

Is there a link to your blog? Or I can find it if you give me a name.
    The blog is coming... I am working on how I shall begin... along with some consideration as to how I might handle some cosmetics.

In truth, I am spending much time the next few days looking within for how this shall all come forth.

I must admit that at this moment I am still processing lower emotional reactions in relation to comments made in other areas of the forum that improperly represent information I shared in this thread.

I am finding myself having to choose words extremely carefully these days.

Unfortunate yet I have been graced with enough wisdom to see this...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), ERK (1st May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    And blessed with a baby.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    And blessed with a baby.
    Kimberly (and note, to avoid confusion - grand father here)

Name:  Kimberly7.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  13.6 KB
    Last edited by Chester, 2nd May 2015 at 14:01.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), RealityCreation (2nd May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), Sebastion (2nd May 2015)

Thanks
    That's a beautiful baby!
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (2nd May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Congrats on grandchild Sam, A lot of my own learning around synchronicity besides nature and ceremony involved numbers, being aligned with dreamspell instead of Vatican calendar, number-feeling and knowing is very number orientated for me, especialllly through arkeytype/s. That number or frequency can be felt, known or seen can allow synchronicity, to many is not even a side consideration. There are more and more natural time calendars set up and being set up which help people to align with natural planetary functions, these days, most have a number and arkeytypal function also. To find out for oneself, just trial one of them out for a moon and then switch back to Vatican count/calendar, very simple experiment one may do.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (8th May 2015), bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (8th May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Hi Sam (and beautiful grandchild) and all, my latest blog post is about synchronicity, with a personal example, with 'blue birds': http://heartstar.org/2015/04/28/blue...-of-happiness/
    'Life is Love'. It's showing us, every moment, if we hold that focus.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), All Together Now (8th May 2015), bsbray (8th May 2015), Chester (8th May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Question Sam, is there such a thing or event for oneself that may be called delayed synchronicity ?.

A complex question maybe but when one has multiple synchronicities that are then followed by another shortly after, sometimes even garnering a ahaa moment, coming about with the initial synchronicity/s and taking into account the now time of one's experience, is in this type of event there a delayed synchronicity ?. < as an eggample.

Edit, great to see you back Sam
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Joanna (8th May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Question Sam, is there such a thing or event for oneself that may be called delayed synchronicity ?.

A complex question maybe but when one has multiple synchronicities that are then followed by another shortly after, sometimes even garnering a ahaa moment, coming about with the initial synchronicity/s and taking into account the now time of one's experience, is in this type of event there a delayed synchronicity ?. < as an eggample.

Edit, great to see you back Sam
    Hi, I was attempting to reply to this post when in the process of my research for the post I experienced such an incredible synchronicity... I am totally stunned.

I will gather myself and post this newest one and hopefully also post the one I had meant to post in the first place. This may take a day because I need time to properly write it up.

As to a point you raised. First I always hope readers of any of my posts realize I only share my experiences and never wish to impose any universal paradigms upon others which my experience might suggest are "real" for me (and note also... only real for a specific time).

I have indeed had profound synchronicity experiences which took years to unfold. Yet the links were so uncanny and masively meaningful... it felt as if the Universe Herself were speaking with me directly and personally.

These types of experiences are so priceless and to me, nothing surpasses them save perhaps for the sharing of the gazes into the eyes with my loved ones.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), All Together Now (8th May 2015), bsbray (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (8th May 2015), Joanna (8th May 2015), mojo (8th May 2015), RealityCreation (8th May 2015)