Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The only thing that we can really be certain of is that synchronicity would be a personal phenomenon. Whatever the significance of any particular synchronicity, that significance pertains to yourself only, and perhaps also to others who share the same belief system ─ possibly because they've had the exact same experiences in life and have come to the same conclusions, or because they were raised in the same manner as you were. And if they were still uncertain whether there was a basis of truth behind any given belief, then the manifestation of the synchronicity in your presence may pull them far enough over the edge to have them unilaterally adopt the belief system ─ in which case, you were the catalyst.
    My experience with the phenomena has led me to much different current assumptions.

I have experienced (and documented) synchronicity experiences where the significance is easily identifiable to 3rd parties as long as they are reasonably intelligent and have a general sense of history. In many cases, these 3rd parties did not have to have any personal connection to seeing the "a-ha" about it. It was simply obvious that it was an "a-ha" due to the factors involved and the timing of the arising of the factors.

For example (and which ties directly into the very story I alluded to in my recent return which played a big role in my exit from all forums) was an experiment with the synchronicity phenomena at the heart of it and the Kennedy assassination as the "tie in" or nexus point of all the surrounding synchronicities. My goal in the experiment was to see what would be the conclusions of the individual who participated where I would then reveal to him my conclusions which I had already arrived at prior to beginning the experiment (and which were held in repository by a 3rd party I believed my participant would believe that indeed I had these conclusions, provided them to this 3rd party in writing in advance of the beginning of the experiment).

My hope was that this participant would state that though the probability of these events were incalculably extraordinary, that these synchronicities occurred does not mean that "something" was trying to tell "me" something as to the truth of the theory I developed over the years which, during that time I actually DID believe it very much could be (in fact HAS to be true)... and so as to your comment, Aragorn about it being "belief" - yes indeed that was definitely there... but also, why was I so keen to believe it? Because I wanted it to be true.

The idea of the experimenter was because I saw the whole story (facts and synchronicities) as quite fantastic where I could imagine the more susceptible human being (vulnerable, gullible, etc.) would absolutely believe it was all true, in fact... it is also my theory that this very dynamic is like sunlight and water being applied to a sprouting religion where the seed may have been a single unusual (perhaps anomalous) experience. But I digress.

And so guess how the whole experiment ended up? The whole thing was destroyed by factors that were. themselves, uncanny "coincidences" whereby the participant had long prior to the experiment's ending made a decision I was some fledgling "next Corey Goode!" How ironic. As if I even had time to be such even if my megalomania, narcissism and savior complex where anywhere great enough to try and pull something like that off. After a year and a half away, I finally am able to laugh at it all. And fortunately by so being able to, the threats made back then no longer have any teeth.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (27th May 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (28th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    I have decided to release my new word...

psykesis

Psykesis is a new word that is used to describe the activity of interaction with the reality which lays beyond Cartesian materiality - often referred to as the realm of psyche - where psychosis is not present... at least not present to the extent third parties might label the experiencer of psykesis as psychotic.

The label, psyketic ("a psyketic"), would be correctly applied if based on that which is discerned by observation of the experiencer or is understood by third parties based on the coherency in deliver of descriptions of the experiences by the experiencer where it is determined the experiencer is not psychotic but is most certainly experience an unusual form of reality and/or is interpreting reality in an unusual way.

I would qualify myself as a psyketic. I experience psykesis quite often. My experiences with synchronicity suggests I experience significant magnitudes of the state of psykesis.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (28th May 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (29th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Here's an attempt at 'amalgamation' of what I've learned (despite Fred Six-Pack's and others assertion that I'm incapable of learning)

Synchronicity is a focal point of the manifestation of our higher self. It is important to us for no less a reason that it is about us if not a literal accumulation of higher self experiences of us, communing with us, conscious unity. It is part of the Universal that we experience but can neither describe in an articulate fashion or truly understand in the depths of its meaning. We can just accept, feel, and smile that it is there and certainly exists. Smiling is important, as Sgt. Stedenko said, "Sometimes you just gotta go with it"
    I wanted to highlight this post because I believe I am "enough experienced" in the exploration of this phenomena that I conclude the same for NAP after reading NAP's post. Where NAP used the word grouping "focal point of the manifestation of our higher self... conscious unity." I could use the word grouping "nexus within the realm of soul(s) that leaves one with the understanding that all really is One."

And according to traditionalists/perennialists, "All is one" is "The One Truth."

I have also "moved through" the phenomena (thankfully) that the main thing I take away from a synchronicity experience is a smiled filled with awe and gratitude.

I guess I will throw this one in here as I can't find the thread where this guy's book was mentioned...

Last edited by Chester, 2nd June 2019 at 14:26.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (2nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (2nd June 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, that's good. I wasn't sure it would make sense to anyone other than me...cool...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (2nd June 2019), Chester (2nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (2nd June 2019)

Thanks
    What I like about this author is that one can see his 'eagerness' concerning his research. He is without a doubt seriously engaged.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (2nd June 2019), Chester (2nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd June 2019), Elen (3rd June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It was the chaos thread, I believe, which is why it couldn't be found.

Chaos.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (3rd June 2019), Chester (3rd June 2019), Elen (4th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Thanks
    I had an amazing synchronicity this morning.

At 9:00AM, with 9% power, on the 9th, I read an article about the 9th century.

About Vikings.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd March 2020 at 14:36. Reason: simple spelling error
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (9th January 2020), Elen (10th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2020), Wind (9th January 2020)

Thanks
    Is anyone else having synchronicities often? It's become a regular thing with me lately. Lots of thoughts or even statements followed by the same thing coming from an outside source. It's been a series of affirmations rather than contradictions although those would be synchronous as well.

It's nice to have signals of being on the right path during these times.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd March 2020 at 14:45.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd March 2020), Wind (23rd March 2020)

Thanks
    not sure sometimes synchs happen without even awareness unless revealed... or through discovery later
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2020)

Thanks
    I just had a synchronicity...

I had a friend in grade school that was spectacularly dumb...so dumb, he seemed innocent in the way of Chance of Being There...but he wasn't innocent, he introduced me to a number of scandalous things...I just realized he looks like the Prime Minister of Britain...
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2020), Aragorn (23rd March 2020), Dreamtimer (23rd March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yes , numbers helping , in the moment, with decision making, is off the charts last two weeks.

Like pondering a decision and atm seeing the purrrfect number plate etc to garner the best choice, easy.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2020)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    There is much more to the phenomena of synchronicity in how pervasive it is. Astrology, gematria, & numerology reveal many of these synchronicities as to show how reality itself is built around these synchronicities.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2020), Aragorn (28th April 2020), Dreamtimer (29th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Thanks
    Indeed, we also in uncharted waters atm regards synchronicity, one level is and has exponential happenings and another new template from experience includes feelings as an enhancer.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (29th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Yes , numbers helping , in the moment, with decision making, is off the charts last two weeks.

Like pondering a decision and atm seeing the purrrfect number plate etc to garner the best choice, easy.
    In speaking of my own experience only... I found that if "I am not in the right 'zone of emotional, mental, spiritual balance' so to speak, If I interpret the reflection I experience in "the mirror" (the outer world) - the recognized "synchronicities" as they seem to say, and then I consider these as "signs" from "the Grand Beyond" meant all and only "to guide me," I find myself walking blindfolded off a cliff.

Again, that has been my personal experience.

And so what I have done to minimize and/or prevent that type of "dark experience" has been to keep totally free of all mind altering substances such as alcohol, cocaine and marijuana (my former favorite), eat "clean," exercise (I strive to briskly walk 3 or more miles 5 or 6 days a week) and get 8 or so hours of sleep a night. I also have a supplement regimen (all natural) that includes the most important element (for me) - magnesium. By doing this consistently, my attitude remains positive and THIS ensures the synchronicities are always positive too!

Hope this can be helpful to anyone who might read this and struggle, sometimes, from experiencing dark synchronicities.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Wind (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Good advice imo Chestor, when arkeytypes have a number or numbers attached to them, then one can read experience two ways. Lets make this up, harmony = 5 say and disharmony = 12, you have choices consciousely throughout your day and now know numbers can inform you, especially in ones moment in choosing, yes very restrictive just two but one can add many differing arkeytypal forms with number and then simply watch the universe in tandem with one.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)