Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    181st post which is moi dragon arkeytype also.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2019), Dreamtimer (21st May 2019), Elen (21st May 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oh. I just brought up dragons.

Here's what happens when they burp:
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2019), Aragorn (21st May 2019), Elen (22nd May 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2019), Kitsune (26th May 2019)

Thanks
    Indeed a nice sync
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2019), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2019), Elen (22nd May 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2019)

Thanks
    Sammy, I was expecting a wee bit of your story and syncs since you were last here, have you done this somewhere else on forum ?.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th May 2019), Chester (26th May 2019), Elen (26th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th May 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Apologies... no, but a warning about "me" is that if the name Wind was not already taken, I probably would have grabbed it up because I simply blow with the wind these days - especially since I think I have officially retired (from "work that pays"). So I allow my interests of the moment to take me wherever I may go (as in wherever the wind blows me). Having said that, I do owe a story as I "teased it." It will come.

One reason for the recent wind change is the fault of Dreamtimer and NAP (and Gio indirectly)...

I was so intrigued by the Dee book written by Jason Louv that I bought it and have plunged inside (so far a very interesting read). But also, I obtained a copy of that Upside Down book too and, as I so often do, will read it while reading several other books simultaneously (like the Louv book just mentioned, but also - Prisoner of Infinity by Jasun Horsley and White by Bret Easton Ellis) - all these books I have going on at the same time...

I might add though that I experienced a fantastic new synchronicity today which happens to be one of those "ongoing synchs" based on the number 19 (my favorite" number") and oddly enough, the number Aleister Crowley gave to Thelema (True Will) just seconds after I read the name Aleister Crowley on page 22 of John Dee and the Empire of Angels. And note, this is the first mention of Crowley in this book. My experience has been that "the critters" always get stirred up when I focus my attention on this type of occult material, especially if Crowley, Hubbard or Parsons are involved. Anyways - as is appropriate to say based on the recent posting of a new, different thread...

"I'll be back."
    Last edited by Chester, 26th May 2019 at 18:35.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2019), Aragorn (26th May 2019), Elen (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2019), Wind (26th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    I always thought Strieber's story was very compelling. There's always a fly in the ointment though...temporal lobe epilepsy.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2019), Aragorn (26th May 2019), Elen (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    Probably what I am afflicted with as well (amongst many other things)
    Last edited by Chester, 27th May 2019 at 17:24.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2019), Aragorn (26th May 2019), Elen (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2019)

Thanks
    yeah, I hear you...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2019), Aragorn (26th May 2019), Elen (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    It is always "fascinating" (and as of late I am wondering if it is "healthy" to always be so fascinated by such) that when I a.) extricated as much of my "self" from the Cartesian materiality and instead allow my "self" to be consumed by that which swirls around in the realm of psyche (the immaterial) and b.) focus my attention on the the subject of magic, almost without fail I awaken that causal "mechanism" which results in my experience of quite incredible, mathematically highly improbable synchronicities.

So one of the "things" I have experienced under the umbrella of this subject called "synchronicity" is what I call "complex, multi-episode synchronicities" where there is one or more identifiable commonalities (that which can be recognized by others as well as myself such as an odd number like 133) and/or one or more personally meaningful elements (which vary in degrees as to how meaningful the element might be to myself and to another/others).

The minute I received the Dee book, John Dee and the Empire of Angels, there appeared an awakening of what is perhaps my dearest identifiable commonality, the number 19 and the subjectively meaningful element known as Dracula.

But I am not making this post to describe yet again another synchronicity. I am prompted to write the post to reveal my most controversial conclusion with regard to the phenomena. Before I state what that is, I wish to point out (emphasize) the statement in my signature.

If you have read it (again) I still wish to state further the following. Regarding the "thing" we call synchronicity, though the phenomena appears to be experienced by others, because of one of my most significant "rules" within the heart of my current set of operational protocols, that which I may believe to be true may only be true for myself and thus, never do I wish to impose my "belief" about anything upon another when it is all and only that - a belief. Having said that, and as an odds maker by trade, I would make odds better than 50/50 (I refrain from saying how much better) that one of my conclusions about the phenomena (the very one I pointed to above... likely quite controversial) is probably true for others if not many if not all.

That being the following:

Just because 'the stars all line up a certain way,' just because 'the signs all point to something,' just because events occur where an experiencer of these events says, "wow," does not necessarily mean that when these occurrences take place, these occurrences are "messages from "God" or "The Universe" or, or, or, etc. such that you, to whom these messages are being directed (or at least it seems they are) are receiving either "the truth of something" or (and far more common) confirmation of that which you had already suspect or believed to be true.

I will now attempt to state this simply. And again, emphasize that this statement only applies to that which I believe far more likely to be true (now) about the phenomena of synchronicity.

What might appear to be the "correct" interpretation of a synchronicity experience by those who believe these experiences are not simple recognition of otherwise random events (and this can be an individual but often includes a collective such that a consensus of interpretation forms) coupled with a "from where" the synchronicity emanates (as in a 3rd party attempting to send a message) may actually be something else entirely.

And so for the second half of this post, I need to state 'what' I think is generating synchronicities and 'why' they are being generated.

I think the 'what' is that which, in time (if we survive our self destructive tendencies in the material aspect of our greater being), will be understood more and more but for now I will state that the 'what' is the highest aspect of the combination of our individuated being and the Grand Dreamscape (the canvas and all its capabilities) within Reality.

Let's look at this in a simple way - That a single synchronicity experience of a single individual is a product of the need for meaning (and this is the 'why') and one's individuated ability along with the yearning of the canvas to be painted upon to create that meaning.

So what I have written all the above words to say (if anyone has lasted through this post) is that it may be a mistake people are making when they believe a synchronicity is "telling them something is true." What might be the more accurate understanding about synchronicity is that it may be generated by the same elements I described just above... but that the correct interpretation would not be "the thing must be true!" and instead would be "its a thing I wish so very strongly and from the very depths of my being to be true!"

If the truth is the latter (as I believe in all my heart is the case for myself with regards to a massive, multi-year, spectacular set of synchronicities which combine with an anomalous experience at age 6 (much like a Whitley Streiber type story)) and this happens to be a truth applicable to others, many and perhaps all, the breakthrough, if explored could generate a "sea change" in relation to understanding emotional/mental health matters that include schizophrenia and bi-polar disorders.

So to add one thing the reader may miss in what I wrote above... best described by using an example.

A hypothetical schizophrenic is in the midst of a controlled psychosis and is experiencing things that they interpret one way or another which, if they shared with others, would result in the others concluding they are "nuts." And thus, they refrain from sharing about it and this is what I refer to as a controlled psychosis. They may be exhibiting odd behavior but nothing to the degree to which others become concerned, they just thing the guy is a little weird.

In my theory, an individual's psyche plays an integral roll along with the canvas as to what manifests in the reality. And of course there is the subjective reality that's going on inside the mind of the individual, but there is an objective reality manifesting simultaneously. The individual is interpreting their reality as a combination of both of these types of manifestations. Let's say an individual says, he loves the number 19 to his friend as they are driving somewhere neither have been before. Just after he says that they happen to be driving over a hill where, just as they begin their descent, there on the right is a huge billboard that says, "19 delicious dishes can be enjoyed at Fran's Cafe." And then seconds later they pass mile marker 19. If either or both are paying attention, they may have a laugh or two about the "coincidence."

So what if the individual's state is heightened (yet still relatively controlled) as it starts to become when a psychosis is coming on. My experience suggests to me there is an increase in the rising of objective events that are clear synchronicities in relation to the primary theme, in this case the number 19.

An example of this might be that the driver suddenly looks down at his odometer and sees that just as he passes mile marker 19, the odometer says 19,190 and as he exclaims to his friend, "Loook!" the fiend suddenly laughs too because the friend just noticed the time on the clock on the car's display says 7:19 and thus knowing that it is PM and having the background in using the 24 hour clock, the frind knows that 7PM is 19:00.

So what I am suggesting is that what may afflict an unstable individual who is diagnosed with schizophrenia might be treated if the individual were able to grasp that the experiences they are having may not be hallucinations... they are real (the mile marker 19 was truly just passed) but that how they are interpreting these experiences subjectively may be their error.

And additionally, if my theory happens to be based on a more universally applied "truth" (again, I am avoiding imposing this as best as I can), and it became more and more generally accepted that the individual (and often groups/collectives) psyche, in combination with the capabilities of the canvas, generates that which arises in the experiential/material reality while avoiding the mistake of determining it is a sign from "the Gods," or the Divine, etc. which then assists in avoiding false interpretation or avoids the opportunity for the experiencer to buy into "unrealistic 'specialness' thinking" among other potential missteps.

Summing it up - Yes, the objectively experienced events are real. Yes, the odds of these events occurring in at the time they occur are all but impossible. Yes, these events have one or more shared "dots" which are the nexus points that could only be explained in a fantastical way (as it cannot be explained, at least up to now, by science). Yes, if consciousness is the foundational substance of all (classic idealism), and Yes... "All is One" (monistic idealism), then none of my theory should be surprise if it turns out to have some significant truth to it.

I am exhausted from writing and will edit later as I am sure there are edits to be made for clarity sake.
    Last edited by Chester, 27th May 2019 at 19:00.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2019), Aragorn (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019), modwiz (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    ...and almost as if the canvas and my subconscious enjoyed conspiring against my tiny 5% or so of overall individuated consciousness... my "waking state consciousness" - the following just occurred.

Note that the post above was made at a certain time (whereby in my own timezone, the time I completed the post was 13:49.

The time is now just after 15:00 my time.

[I am now preparing this post... please give me a few minutes as artifacts are involved and must be properly presented]

Name:  2019-05-27 - GIF 2.gif
Views: 110
Size:  59.9 KBName:  2019-05-27 - GIF 1.gif
Views: 103
Size:  103.9 KB

Ok, apologies these two cell phone screen shots are so large... anyways, as can be seen, I received the above call at 14:49 my time, exactly one hour after the previous post was posted. It turned out to be an automated "credit card scam" call which took me 14 seconds to hang up on.

What you will have to take my word for is that I immediately saw a significant synchronicity which caught my attention. Thus I immediately took a screenshot of the call. Because I was in the middle of preparing a small lunch, I completed the preparation and quickly consumed the food as I wanted to post about this synchronicity asap and before the "magic" of the various "a-ha"s and other "things arising" distracted me from so doing.

And so here I am and here's what I would like to point out.

The first thing I wish to point out is second screenshot which shows the calls I have been engaged with today - this one being the only one. I decided this was an important fact of the story (that there has been only one call today) and again, this call came one hour after my post above #189.

So what the heck is so synchronistic about this silly phone call? Because of the initial "thing" that caught my eye - the telephone number's prefix - 719. I will explain the 719 after I first explain what then next happened... "The voice inside" (which is not an actual voice I hear, but is a sort of... force that I experience from time to time... a force that seems to compel me to "look more closely" at something and so I have come to refer to it as "the voice inside" - OK so... this "inner compeling" told me to look closer and I did. The next action I took was to add up the first three numbers - 4 + 6 + 9 and sure enough it adds to 19. Then, I decided to look at the last 4 numbers which are 3 and 2 and 6 and 2 and so I added them up and came up with 13. I was disappointing because by this time, I wanted it to add to 19. But then that same "voice inside" compeled me to look at Texas where I knew from my past studies, using Pythagorean numerology equaled 6. I suddenly had my 19 as 13 + 6 = 19.

So now the reader may wonder why 719 caught my attention that began my synchronicity journey which I had already concluded tied so wonderfully into Post 189.

What some around here may know but certainly my loved ones/close friends all know is that my favorite number is 19 (thus no coincidence I used it in Post 189) but that my second favorite number is 7. 7 and 19... see the prefix again? 719. But that's not the significance of that number. If one looks up again at Post 189, one sees that I mention in the very second paragraph the "odd number 133."

That I chose 133 is not exactly so random as I left two markers ensuring I might later be able to refer back to it in the third paragraph, 19 and Dracula. And so here's what ties it all together. Some around here (and again, my loved ones/close friend) know that I developed (though later discovered others had also done so) what I call "English Language Gematria" where instead of using the classic Pythagorean form of numerology which always reduces everything to a single digit between and including 1 through 9, I assign the full two digits (once past the letter "i") to each letter of the English alphabet.

So a few years back when I did my number thing for the word Dracula, I obtained the value 60.

D = 4 r = 18 a = 1 c = 3 u = 21 l = 12 and a = 1... add 'em all up and you get 60. Note I had begun the usage of this two digit numerological form in 2010 and had made the discovery that Dracula = 60 soon thereafter, a massive synchronicity but not directly related to this story.

But in late 2011 I had progressed greatly with my ability to "converse" with "the Universe" (as I saw it then) and had, for years, accepted 7 as my second favorite number. In fact, (and no longer the case or I could not share this), the primary password I used for websites I joined was 7Dracula19. If this website has the ability to see what someone's old passwords were, I but that very password is buried in my history.

So what does this have to do with 133, Dracula and 19?

In picking up the story again in 2011 I was sitting at the computer one day when "the inner voice" directed me to "do the numbers" for Count Dracula. Since I already knew Dracula was 60, all I had to do was "do the numbers" for Count.

C = 3 o = 15 u = 21 n = 14 and t = 20... add 'em up and you get 73.

60 + 73 =

The voice then suggested I break that number down to its primes and when I did I discovered that the prime numbers for Count Dracula are:

7 and 19

and so to add a little icing to this silly synchronicity story - look at the post # of this very post -

Post 190 (drop the zero and we get... "ha ha"... 19.
    Last edited by Chester, 27th May 2019 at 21:03.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2019), Aragorn (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    So what I have written all the above words to say (if anyone has lasted through this post) is that it may be a mistake people are making when they believe a synchronicity is "telling them something is true." What might be the more accurate understanding about synchronicity is that it may be generated by the same elements I described just above... but that the correct interpretation would not be "the thing must be true!" and instead would be "its a thing I wish so very strongly and from the very depths of my being to be true!"
    Personally, I don't think it's a matter of wanting something to be true any more than that it would be a confirmation of any particular something being true, but rather that very deep down, one believes that particular something to be true, regardless of whether that particular something would be a desirable concept or not. And what we believe to be true, down at the deepest level, is in and of itself a result of various things, including real-time observation in the present, but most importantly in my opinion, also the belief systems we were either indoctrinated with in the past, or have been conditioned by life itself to adopt as being true.

Now, on account of the latter ─ i.e. life leading you down certain paths, which then all together ultimately cause you to subconsciously develop a belief system ─ there's a bit of a "chicken & egg" problem. Because are you seeing the synchronicity due to your belief system, or do you believe in the synchronicity because the circumstances were already set up ─ beyond your control ─ so that you would come to adopt this belief system?

That's the real conundrum, in my opinion. Do things manifest in this particular way because I believe that they will, or do I believe that they always manifest in this way because that is what they've always done for as long as I can remember?

The only thing that we can really be certain of is that synchronicity would be a personal phenomenon. Whatever the significance of any particular synchronicity, that significance pertains to yourself only, and perhaps also to others who share the same belief system ─ possibly because they've had the exact same experiences in life and have come to the same conclusions, or because they were raised in the same manner as you were. And if they were still uncertain whether there was a basis of truth behind any given belief, then the manifestation of the synchronicity in your presence may pull them far enough over the edge to have them unilaterally adopt the belief system ─ in which case, you were the catalyst.

In the end, as individual beings ─ and thus, having an individuated consciousness ─ we are all subjective observers of the phenomenon we call "life", or "reality". None of us can be objective about anything at all that we ourselves have or have in the past had any involvement in. And if we were all to put our heads together and compare notes on each and every single experience that each and everyone of us has had in their life ─ which in itself would be an insurmountably humongous task ─ then we still wouldn't reach that level of true objectivity, because there's always a grander vision. For instance, regardless of what we ourselves here on Earth collectively consider Earth-shattering problems, a spaceship with alien observers looking down on us all could possibly think quite differently about our petty problems.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019), Kitsune (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    I promise - last post on this but you'll quickly understand why I had to post this...

It is now 16:39 as I begin to write this post.

at 16:03 my doorbell rang (16 + 3 = 19)

Name:  2019-05-27 - GIF 3a.gif
Views: 102
Size:  51.9 KBName:  2019-05-27 - GIF 4a.gif
Views: 103
Size:  125.4 KB

The first pic shows the time the doorbell rang and the second is a screenshot of the video of the two guys that rang my doorbell.

The one on the right is my youngest son, James... but the other guy was an incredible suprise to see - my estranged oldest son, Stephen!

I have not seen Stephen in over a year since he had his latest (4th) issue with marijuana induced paranoid psychosis. Truly, it has been more than one year since I have seen or talked with my son, Stephen. We just had a great 30 minutes together and I am soooooo so happy to see he's OK and that he loves me and that he knows I love him (and I say all that because the last stopage in our interactivity was due to his "state of mind" and my refusal to "enable" him). I am so thankful he came out of it, so thankful he survived and so thankful he isn't the crazy guy that blamed us all for all his troubles.

And so how this all ties in with this amazing string where the key nexus of all is the number 19.

Stephen's first Crop Circle Card was Card 57 - Labyrinth -

Name:  2019-05-27 - GIF 5a.gif
Views: 109
Size:  53.5 KB

And why this was always special for me with regards to Stephen is that 57 is 19 + 19 + 19

In addition, Stephen was born on May 7, 1991 - May being 5 and the day, 7 makes a 57 and of course the century 19 and the year 91 which is 19 backwards.

and just to tie up the one dangling item from the two posts above... my first Crop Circle Card was this one -

Name:  2019-05-27 - GIF 6a.gif
Views: 88
Size:  61.7 KB

So to tie that last one together... recall in Post 190 (the previous post) that I mentioned that Dracula = 60.

So now it may make better sense who Dracula and 60 are connected for me.

I will add one final comment in the very next post.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019), Kitsune (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    that's a wonderful thing, Sammy....
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2019), Chester (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    ahhhh and Aragorn snuck a post in. And here's my comment to Aragorn's. For me, prior to my acquisition of my most recent (and controversial) theory, I "believed" things and to suuport my beliefs synchronicities arose which I (perhaps mistakenly, in fact, I am certain mistakenly) interpreted as signs that what I "believed" was true.

But, in large part, due to my apprehension and assimilation of my most recent theory, I no longer "believe" the things I used to but I have discovered by digging down deep into the depths of my being... I had a strong desire for them to be true. And this is why I use the word "want." What's so funny is how I don't believe I am Dracula (or believe I am the reincarnation of Dracula) and yet what I discovered within me is that deep down desire to be recognized as someone who emulates many of his qualities (and of course I am pointing to the "good qualities" that Hollywood and authors have pulled forth from the legends of the man both based on Stoker's novel and based on actual history).... and my point about that is that I still experience amazing synchronicities pointing directly to Dracula.

Few know of the facts surrounding the reasons Vlad Dracul impaled thousands. If they did, they may see the historical Dracula in a different light.

I find the greatest influence to my synchronicities are the archetypal characters that have either attracted me the most or influenced me the most at various stages in my life. I would not lay the responsibility directly on belief systems, etc. or (attempts at) conditioning (me, each of us) because to do so I sense that I would be avoiding the responsibility within myself as to how I have dealt with it. I, personally, like to believe that I am a soul experiencing a lifetime and that my soul has the greatest influence of all and is the primary funnel between that which has no form and the realm of immaterial form of thoughts... this all being consciousness at play.
    Last edited by Chester, 27th May 2019 at 22:34.

It's just a ride

...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th May 2019)

Thanks
    Here's an attempt at 'amalgamation' of what I've learned (despite Fred Six-Pack's and others assertion that I'm incapable of learning)

Synchronicity is a focal point of the manifestation of our higher self. It is important to us for no less a reason that it is about us if not a literal accumulation of higher self experiences of us, communing with us, conscious unity. It is part of the Universal that we experience but can neither describe in an articulate fashion or truly understand in the depths of its meaning. We can just accept, feel, and smile that it is there and certainly exists. Smiling is important, as Sgt. Stedenko said, "Sometimes you just gotta go with it"
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2019), Chester (27th May 2019)