Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Here's something synchronistic that just happened to me. I was researching one of my possible past lives. As some of you have read in my 'great experiment' thread I have many correlations to the number 3 in this lifetime and in another past lifetime. I'm in the process of putting together this part of my story and will post my findings at a later date. Anyways...when I had an Akashic record reading done I was told I had played the role of a queen 3 times during 3 Renaissance periods. One of the titles was a Queen of Cambodia, but I was not given a name only that it was during a Golden Age. So I was graciously pointed in the right direction as to where to look in Cambodian history by another forum member. I came across a story about a Royal Trinity that consisted of a King and two Queens. As I was reading I began to think one of those queens might have been me as something felt familiar . That's when the commercial for Ancient Aliens came on announcing their next program titled The Power of Three! Watching it right now as I type this. Can you believe that?! lol
    Yes, I would definitely believe it...

And 'good things come in three's'....
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Divine Feminine (25th June 2015), RealityCreation (25th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Here's something synchronistic that just happened to me. I was researching one of my possible past lives. As some of you have read in my 'great experiment' thread I have many correlations to the number 3 in this lifetime and in another past lifetime. I'm in the process of putting together this part of my story and will post my findings at a later date. Anyways...when I had an Akashic record reading done I was told I had played the role of a queen 3 times during 3 Renaissance periods. One of the titles was a Queen of Cambodia, but I was not given a name only that it was during a Golden Age. So I was graciously pointed in the right direction as to where to look in Cambodian history by another forum member. I came across a story about a Royal Trinity that consisted of a King and two Queens. As I was reading I began to think one of those queens might have been me as something felt familiar . That's when the commercial for Ancient Aliens came on announcing their next program titled The Power of Three! Watching it right now as I type this. Can you believe that?! lol
    And the synchronicity grows deeper...I am that other member who pointed her in the right direction. I had just turned on the TV and was reading DF's email, got to the part about her finding the trinity, and emailed her back quickly before I read the rest - to tell her, "Wow! I'm watching Ancient Aliens and this episode is called The Power of Three!" That was before I got to the end of the email and saw that she was watching the same thing. Pretty incredible.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Divine Feminine (25th June 2015), Joanna (26th June 2015), RealityCreation (26th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Twilight Zone theme playing...

I was just thinking yesterday about threes in my life. Three important decisions made as a child and teenager, three important experiences when I was 16, three important dreams as a teenager and young adult which taught me a crucial lesson. And, 16 years was the nexus point for these three groups.

(And I was reading on Deus Nexus yesterday for the first time.)
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Divine Feminine (25th June 2015), Joanna (26th June 2015), RealityCreation (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Twilight Zone theme playing...
    No Doubt!

Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    And the synchronicity grows deeper...I am that other member who pointed her in the right direction. I had just turned on the TV and was reading DF's email, got to the part about her finding the trinity, and emailed her back quickly before I read the rest - to tell her, "Wow! I'm watching Ancient Aliens and this episode is called The Power of Three!" That was before I got to the end of the email and saw that she was watching the same thing. Pretty incredible.
    That was pretty amazing! I'm thinking you may have found a link for me!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2015), Joanna (26th June 2015), RealityCreation (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A follow-up to yesterday morning's 8-9-10 sequence (8C at 9:10am in the car)...to last night on the pc: 9-10-11 (9C at 10:11). Frequencies stepped up yesterday, it would appear...

...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (27th June 2015), Divine Feminine (27th June 2015), RealityCreation (26th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Edit: Change of heart
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chester, 11th July 2015 at 18:06.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2015), bsbray (29th June 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Divine Feminine (28th June 2015), ERK (28th June 2015), Joanna (29th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    Sam

I have never experienced synchronicity, perhaps because I wasn't looking for it. But when I look back over my life I can see how one chapter of my life led to another and another.

AS for God going "Boo," it has been more like a crack over my head with a baseball bat!

Enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by grannyfranny, 28th June 2015 at 22:02.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (28th June 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2017), Joanna (29th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sam, that is so awesome! Quite some 'Boo' from the basement! All this sequencing...the energies did go up at step....

Enjoy your stay in Colombia...hmm, 'Land of the Dove'...may peace reign.....
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Liberty (1st July 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you Sam for this thread. I have had so many "synchronicities" that I call them miracles because they all happened when I was backed up against what seemed like a wall; no possibilities of ever getting out or over the situation. I have too many to share but vowed that if one more happened I would find someone to help me write a book. I care not about the money but about the inspiration it would give others as I gave the examples. I think people need to be inspired in times where all seems hopeless.

I will tell you one that has taken place 2 days ago! As some people here know from reading my posts that I am financially challenged and feel limited in what I can do. Yet I have learned to accept the situation and be grateful for what I do have and that is good health which was not mine for 25 yrs. I am grateful for the beauty around me and even though there is not a family member or friend in my life now and for almost a year, I have grown and found a measure of peace. Today is the first day without cable, lol.

Anyway without giving too much information away I was once connected to another forum where years ago met a kindred soul who lived on the other side of the earth and to me was from mars in that respect. We shared common ground about many things and this individual is well loved. I had to let go of internet 2 yrs ago and lost touch. We had Skyped once but not used voice. I remember sending an email in April when I was able to steal some vibes from a neighbor for a short time and then went to the library mostly.

So, I get this email saying this person is now in the USA and I get a phone number. A book has been published and my address is requested. I become suspicious and afraid, lol. I PM this person on the old forum and my fear is lessened. I then google the number and find out this number is in Chicago, (not the real place) and I say OMG that is amazing. I PM again that I am afraid to text as requested so we can set up a time to talk.
    Next day I go for my long morning walk and this person comes to mind again as well as reluctance to text. Then I get this powerfully strong feeling like the words would say STOP IT AND TEXT!
    So, I do as I had trust and lo and behold it was this person and he was not in Chicago but has been working 50 miles from me the past 18 months!!! We will meet next MOnday and all this time I was thinking that it is simply impossible for me to make personal connections with anyone the way my life is so alone, I am so restricted etc etc etc... So I feel as though I know this person so well and am delighted to be able to play tour guide and I have no idea how old or what this person looks like but it does not matter. After we spoke it was like, another miracle has happened that I would have never dreamed of.

For me, I do realize this is no accident but a process in my becoming and growing in my small empty world. So thats my story and I am sticking to it, lol. If my life takes a huge turn around, I know I will have to write a book and it will be the first thing on my agenda due to the many impossible miracles that have happened when there was no way out and no people around.

Thanks for the thread and I am so private I wondered whether or not to put this out there.

Sincerely,
    Today
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (1st July 2015), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2017), Joanna (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Dear Today - Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I also see these as "miracles" and I never stop appreciating them. I am very glad you opened up with us here and relayed the story and in detail. I got goosebumps reading it. Thank You.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2017), Joanna (2nd July 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Today, that was beautiful to read, thank you for sharing.

Hmm, this 'formation' came up a couple of nights ago, 11C at 1:11.....11-1-11....a pillar between two gates...I had been looking/feeling into the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter that evening...

...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Thank you for sharing,Today. I love reading other people's experiences.

After reading your post I am reminded of the quote
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.',
    - quote attributed to Einstein

To me, nowadays, miracles are the norm - we are the miracle makers!

I didn't always believe this however, as when I was about 8 years old in 4th grade, I distinctly remember stating to myself that I didn't believe in miracles. This was in response to our headmaster (Methodist minister) telling us at our morning assembly, of the parable of Jesus multiplying the loaves & fishes to feed the masses. I flat out didn't believe it, LOL & it was then that I became aware that I was different and didn't "belong" or fit in. I just couldn't understand this religion thing & when we were all told to bow our heads & pray I was looking around the room looking at everyone dutifully bowing their heads & wondering what was wrong with me because I wasn't feeling anything or any connecton to this God.

So it is amusing to me now considering the work I do as a consciousness / energetic facilitator where I get to play with so called miracles nearly every day.

I've also had many, many synchronicities occur over the last several years also. Some of the interesting experiences I've had in the last few weeks have been in the form of synchronistic telepathic hits.

We have had a new house built & we moved in last Dec so we are still finishing off things and doing the landscaping outside. One of the things we wanted to do was get some extra bench space & cabinets in our laundry. So we contacted a local cabinet maker who told us it could be a while before he could do the job. Weeks went by and we hadn't heard anything and since we were busy doing other things I had just let it rest. About 3 weeks ago however I decided that I needed this laundry done NOW and I suddenly thought why not get my husband to do it instead. Half an hour later my husband arrives home & before I have said anything his first words to me were "This laundry isn't happening is it? How about I do it instead?" So he did & for about half the quoted cost

A while later I was thinking of one or our friends who we had lost touch with and hadn't heard from for several years - a couple of days later I receive an email from him via the contact form on my website.

This week I've been thinking that I must phone my sister to catch up as it's a while since we last spoke - she called me yesterday.

The one that really got me though was regarding our blinds. We had our internal blinds installed about 4 months ago & there was one in our bedroom that doesn't hang straight so it leaves a bigger gap running down the side to the bottom of the blind and it really annoys me. We had been intending to report it to the company but hadn't gotten around to doing so. Last week however I mentioned it again to my husband and that we must ring the company. The very next morning the company rang us to find out how our blinds were!
    Last edited by RealityCreation, 2nd July 2015 at 11:48. Reason: typo
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Dear Sam & Reality Creation,

Thank you for acknowledging my post as I had second thoughts about how personal I can get at times. Reality Creation you have had many coincidences (miracles) happen also and pretty close together almost like a natural occurence for you...thanks for sharing them. I appreciated it. We are not alone in all this synchronicity. I am just so happy lately and I think the venus/jupiter conjunction along with trining Uranus is making itself felt with a lot of us.

I made the mistake of automatically turning on the tv for the weather this morning and it is still on, lol! Wonder where that is going? It doesn't matter to me however since I do not want it...I read someplace recently, and I cannot remember where, that we can have everything we want; all we have to do is not want it or care about it and its ours.....It is when we want something or think we must have this or that it seems to elude us.

I am glad my experience was appreciated. I can't wait to have fun and play tour guide with someone I feel is like a long lost family member I have not seen in a long time....So the mysteries (miracles) keep going on.

Today:sun:
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), RealityCreation (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Today, please keep us posted on how the tour guide experience goes... Sam
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (3rd July 2015), RealityCreation (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    So here's my synchronicity of a few minutes ago.

I have a flower of life pendant which I had taken off a few days ago & had left on my desk in a box. Shortly before writing this I had got it out of the box & was holding it in my hands whilst I was scrolling down my FB page & reading.

As I did so, my exact flower of life pendant showed up in an ad by the artist who had made it & as I continued a little further down my newsfeed there was an article on the flower of life with a 3D image by Nassim Haramein
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Chester (5th July 2015), Joanna (6th July 2015)