Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: James Gilliland and the ECETI Ranch

Thanks
    As this thread is not about the Event / Transition, I'm sharing with you an interview
    of James featuring Freeman Fly on Truth Connections Radio.

20 february 2014

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDHdYUJvBE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDHdYUJvBE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th March 2014), Calz (9th March 2014), Mark (26th March 2014), modwiz (26th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    ECETI News Maui

"It has been a while since the last newsletter and so much has transpired I don't know where to begin. With the intent of a much needed vacation in coming to Maui it seems Creator always has other plans. The old saying man plans and God laughs seems to hold water again and again in my life. The connections made on the island have been phenomenal. We have been opening Star Gates, clearing the islands of unseen negative influences, releasing ancestors stuck in between worlds and personally my own health has been quite a challenge. All the chemtrails, chemical, frequency and psychotronic assaults have taken their toll.

Have you noticed all the whistle blowers, ufo investigators etc. which have experienced an untimely death? Now the bankers committing, “suicide” which were mostly hits on whistle blowers and insiders that knew to much. While the planned opposition, shills, those of lessor integrity have risen to the top and are getting the podium and press we have to ask why? We have to look at some of the major talk show hosts, those at the forefront of ufology and ask why are they missing and avoiding the big picture? Why are they as well acting as censors within the community when they profess to be of noble character defending truth?

I can site several examples for those who miss it. Why perpetuate the lie that we have not already gone to the Moon, Mars as far back as the 60's with exotic technology? Why are they entertaining spokesmen for NASA etc. who perpetuate the lie and cover-up concerning our own extremely advanced secret space fleet? Why do they continue to give groups air time who claim exclusivity on God and ET such as the Billy Meier spokesman? Why do they have guests like Seth Shostak who repeatedly says there is absolutely no evidence ufos exist or have ever visited the Earth. There is not just a mountain of evidence to the contrary there are momentous temples left behind and artifacts clearly proving ufos have been coming and going for now up to 650 million years.

Why do they perpetuate the lie that all extraterrestrials are good? Why do they perpetuate the lie that all extraterrestrials are bad which is one I clearly have an issue with due to the fact that the multiverse is much more benevolent than negative? What is the agenda behind this imbalanced message? It is irresponsible to say all extraterrestrials are good due to the fact it opens people in ignorance to contact with what history has proven to be very undesirable entities. Yet to say all extraterrestrials are bad closes one off to contact with the benevolent off worlders. I can go on and on about the chaos and pandemonium created by these warring and at odds factions, even the commercials they sponsor supporting the powers that were yet it is up to each individual to find their own discernment in these matters.

The question we all need to ask ourselves in minus the star power who are these people? Are they of impeccable integrity, do they have an agenda other than truth and most important how do they live their lives off stage. Those that perpetuate the ignorance and deceptions are nothing to worship, in fact most need not be given any attention at all yet the masses hold them in high esteem. Why? Is it name recognition, fame, notoriety the need to be connected to someone famous to establish self worth? What is it that allows the masses to throw out all critical thinking and worship those of a dubious past and obvious lack of integrity? Even those with a continuous track record of being wrong channeling extraterrestrials and angels. Is it the association with the angels and extraterrestrials that bolsters self worth regardless of accuracy of the message? When is the insanity going to end. I can speak from the mind of the off worlders when I say why would any benevolent, spiritually and technologically advanced off worlder want to engage in this nonsense? They also look upon these people who profess to be their spokesmen/women as well as those tho profess to be champions of truth shaking their heads in disbelief. They feel the same concerning those who want to worship them. If we want contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders we need to get out act together and rise to the occasion. This includes our leadership which has become incredibly self serving, greed centered and lacking in any real concern for humanity and the Earth.

The advanced healing and longevity technologies as well as anti/countergravity, fueless energy are all here now. They are waiting for a civilization with the consciousness and courage to stand up for our divine right to live a thoroughly loving, joyous, abundant life in peace and freedom. Now is the time to take a long hard look at what the present leadership, there complete failure to maintain your divine rights as well as usher in these new technologies. Personally I have seen major intervention by the benevolent off worlders without which this civilization would have ended a long time ago. Has this been acknowledged? Has there been any grattitude? Have you even heard about it and why not? Maybe it is time to hold those who have been keeping this from you, perpetuating fear, war and separation responsible. Be a civilization worth saving."

Be well,
    James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (26th March 2014), dianna (27th March 2014), Mark (26th March 2014), modwiz (26th March 2014), Moonlight (27th March 2014), Ria (8th April 2014), sandy (27th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

The Shift Is Hitting The Fan

We have spoken for eons about these times. The alignment with Galactic Plane, the ever increasing incoming energies, and the solar flares which are a by product of these alignments. The upcoming Cardinal Cross and the three blood moons as in the past spell out major changes on every level. Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Jupiter are all lined up representing big changes and everything coming to the surface. It is said beware of the Ides of March. March was a time of exposure for so many emperors as well as wanna be emperors. The ruling elite are being exposed on every front, the masses are coming to realize who has been behind the vast majority of the wars, disease, poverty, pain and suffering on the planet. The elite are now experiencing the grand uncovering followed shortly by the reaction to their actions. This process is well underway. When it is made known who they are and what they have done even the most ignorant of the masses will not only shake their heads in disgust, many will demand retribution. The masks are coming down. We are all hoping for a peaceful evolution yet due to the resistance of the elite it will most likely end in aggressive revolution for those who refuse to shift with the times.

Chile which is unleashing 8+ quakes on April fools day, the same day a major tsunami hit Hawaii in the past due to a previous quake generated in the same area. Hours after the tsunami watch I found myself in the clear blue waters of Maui communing with the fish. Although it is not wise to be snorkeling just after a tsunami watch my inner guidance told me it would be fine. Rather than be ruled by fear I trusted that inner guidance with extreme discernment to be clear I was not in denial knowing full well the possibilities. There were some big waves on the island yet where I was the waves were small and I am so glad I did not miss that experience being the last day on the island. The freedom of the ocean, along with the auric cleansing and lessor gravity with endless possibilities to explore, coral arrangements and fish is very hard to top.

When I first arrived in Maui there was a very sad event which unfolded in front of the very house I was staying. A wonderful woman was hit by a car, dented the front of the vehicle flew into the windshield and then fell in front of the car only to be run over again. I found myself kneeling with her for over 20 minutes waiting for the ambulance. It did not look good, the whole family was there and it was a very traumatic, emotional event. I felt waves of energy moving from the base of my spine up and out releasing much of the trauma of the event. Although things looked very bleak I heard the message she will be alright, hard road ahead yet they will find something because of this what will save her life. We continued to clear the energies and send healing energies to her and the family.

She is now making a rapid recovery, and low and behold they found a very large tumor in her brain that would have eventually been fatal. It was removed along with mending the broken hip, arm, leg etc. It was a major reality check. I came to Maui for some R&R and to mix a little business with pleasure doing a couple of talks and counseling. As we all know man plans and God laughs. Between the opening of the portals and star gates, the counseling, talks and meetings with movers and shakers including supporting the movement to ban GMO's it was a very busy vacation. There was a part of me, the human side that was bitching and moaning about not having a much needed vacation. The accident gave me an intense reality check, a feeling of gratitude that I was not having the same experience as the woman hit by the car. I had all my limbs, was conscious and mobile yet not without my own black opps induced health challenges. I also had the support of the beautiful many masters, saints and sages, including the benevolent off worlders. Focusing on what I had verses what I desired completely changed the energies. The attitude of gratitude can completely change the mindset. It will be a necessary mindset in the days to come.

We need to stop sweating the small stuff, take stock in what we do have, honor and be grateful for the people and things we do have in our life. If we have food, shelter, water, and are mobile we are much better off than most. Those who cannot cope with change and loss, or base their happiness on material acquisition are not going to fare well in the days to come. Those who cannot maintain their center when everyone else is loosing theirs will be subject to the endless ups and downs associated to seeking love, joy, acceptance, approval and security outside of self. It is time to slow down, simplify, and live according to universal law. There are three basics upon which all masters agree will restore Eden. Love God/Creator/Spirit with all your heart, Honor each individual as a unique expression of God, Honor the Creator in all Creation, “The sacred circle of life.” Listen to Nature. She is letting all know with ears to hear where she is going. It is time to flow with Nature, move with her, listen from within. Make your own personal inner God/Spirit/Creator connection. Use extreme discernment concerning all institutional leaders, the lame stream news, even those locked into social consciousness. If their guidance worked we would not be in the predicament we are in. Have they found a solution to war, disease, poverty? No they have failed miserably so now just maybe it is time to find another source for information and guidance in the days to come. I might also add beware of the planned opposition, those installed to steer and control information. Always ask the tough questions. Be well.

James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th May 2014), KosmicKat (7th April 2014), Mark (7th April 2014), modwiz (7th April 2014), Ria (8th April 2014), Tribe (7th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    We need to stop sweating the small stuff, take stock in what we do have, honor and be grateful for the people and things we do have in our life. If we have food, shelter, water, and are mobile we are much better off than most. Those who cannot cope with change and loss, or base their happiness on material acquisition are not going to fare well in the days to come. Those who cannot maintain their center when everyone else is loosing theirs will be subject to the endless ups and downs associated to seeking love, joy, acceptance, approval and security outside of self. It is time to slow down, simplify, and live according to universal law. There are three basics upon which all masters agree will restore Eden. Love God/Creator/Spirit with all your heart, Honor each individual as a unique expression of God, Honor the Creator in all Creation, “The sacred circle of life.” Listen to Nature. She is letting all know with ears to hear where she is going. It is time to flow with Nature, move with her, listen from within. Make your own personal inner God/Spirit/Creator connection. Use extreme discernment concerning all institutional leaders, the lame stream news, even those locked into social consciousness. If their guidance worked we would not be in the predicament we are in. Have they found a solution to war, disease, poverty? No they have failed miserably so now just maybe it is time to find another source for information and guidance in the days to come. I might also add beware of the planned opposition, those installed to steer and control information. Always ask the tough questions. Be well.
    My thoughts exactly ! x

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th May 2014), Calz (7th April 2014), Mark (7th April 2014), modwiz (7th April 2014), Ria (8th April 2014)

Thanks
    For my TOT friends:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQxk3SdIS8

and for Modwiz

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Calz (5th May 2014), Mark (9th October 2014), modwiz (8th May 2014), Moonlight (3rd May 2014), Ria (14th January 2015)

Thanks
    James Gilliland: Behind The Mask of Disclosure, May 7, 2014

Do you ever wonder why we have not yet had disclosure? Have you ever wondered why contact has always been in the past or scheduled for some far off date in the future?
    Have you ever investigated the private lives of those in the new age and ufology movements when off the podium? How they treat those closest to them, the character of who
    they rub elbows with? Those who push transhumanism and population control give us a clear hint of their agendas. Have you ever investigated and taken a serious look at the
    past military and other intelligence connections of those you depend on for your information? Do you understand what planned opposition is and how it keeps a lid on the truth
    steering it off into the abyss? Do you know why the negative fear-based information has priority when it comes to air time? If you knew the answers to these questions you would
    realize why disclosure has not happened and why you have not heard about ongoing contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world civilizations.

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW. It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced
    beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are
    completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent
    beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they don’t
    even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved
    being live according to Universal Law. Simply speaking the principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love,
    Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This includes honoring the sacred circle of life, the Creator within all Creation.

What would peace do to the war industry? What would the cure for disease do to the pharmaceutical companies? Where would the elite fit into unity consciousness? How would tyranny
    continue to function in an awakened empowered society? Now do you understand why there is such a momentous effort to censor and suppress real contact? Now do you understand why
    the mainstream media will not cover sightings or real contact, belittles and embarrasses contactees? Do you understand why ufology is riddled with agents and planned opposition,
    people who act as if they are fighting for the truth, yet are the very censors of it? Continuously asking a government with a long history of lying and coverup knee deep in contact
    with regenerate ETs to all of a sudden tell us the truth is like getting a jackal to stop eating meat.

The real question is why do we need the jackal to believe in the obvious? Let it whine and bark all it wants; ignore it, and do your own research. The real disclosure is coming from the skies,
    it is coming through those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent. These are the prerequisites for contact. Has any of your leadership met that criteria? Then why would we expect
    them to have any experience or knowledge of contact? They would only have knowledge and contact with those of like mind. Why are we demanding they tell us the truth when they have so little of it?
    Yes, there were crash retrievals; yes, we have been back-engineering ships and now have our own space fleet. Yes, we can go to the Moon and back and forth to Mars, and it is not on expensive firecrackers,
    space shuttles, which are dinosaurs compared to the black projects.

What of the advanced cultures who have transcended war, disease, poverty — have their energy and transportation needs met fuel-lessly? If this is all an option why are we not taking it?
    Where is the leadership that is working on behalf of humanity and the Earth? Who has kept the masses ignorant as to their divine heritage, their ancestors in the stars?
    Who has allowed the war, disease, poverty, pain and suffering to continue benefiting from it when the solutions are at hand? The leadership on Earth be it religious, government,
    or business has failed miserably to serve humanity and has been an extreme disservice to Earth. The wars, diseases, poverty, homelessness, pollution, the depleted uranium,
    Gulf Oil spills, radiation from Fukushima, chemtrails, the contaminated food supply with GMOs and carcinogenic chemicals, the flouride in your water along with 600 to over 800 carcinogens
    in most city waters are all testimony to a failed leadership. Especially when it comes to serving the people and preserving the environment.

Let’s end the denial on contact. Let’s end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water.
    Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people — and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite.
    It is time to see things clearly, know who you serve, and which side of the fence you are on. If you want contact meet the criteria, rise to the occasion. If you want to see a ship start looking for them.
    They are all over your night skies — day skies, too. Know the difference between visible satellites, space stations and other man made craft. Go to heavens_above.com or Jtracker.
    They will tell you what is visible, what is ours in your night sky. Don’t forget some of those UFOs; unidentified flying objects are ours, but what did we back engineer them from?

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence.
    The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall.
    Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness. Act on it. ETs help those who help themselves.
    Forget about the main stream media, your politicians, even your scientists who only believe in the programming they received, which is nothing more than recycled ignorance.
    Look at where most of your brilliant minds end up. They either work for the controllers or are done away with.

Much of the alternative media is also tainted. Do your own research, learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul. We know in our heart of hearts what is right,
    what is service to humanity and the Earth. We also know what is disservice and being on the wrong side of the fence in the days to come will have dire consequences.
    As far as the UFO community, it needs a major overhaul. So does the new age community, much of which was created by PSY-OPs — another article in itself.

Take back the God within, stop looking outside of yourself and giving your power away to those who truly do not deserve it. Research, research, research, educate yourself.
    The awakening is here for those who choose, and we do not have the luxury of remaining ignorant, dependent, or asleep in the days to come.

Be well,
    James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (8th May 2014), Calz (12th May 2014), modwiz (8th May 2014), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    Got this from the ECETI newsletter

Interesting concept

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th May 2014), Calz (12th May 2014), Mark (9th October 2014), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    any news from the ranch ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Frances (19th November 2014), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts

ECETI News from Mexico 2

ECETI News

Todays letter is on a personal note with observations of the global shifts and changes. Personally I have watched feelings arise I thought were dealt with long ago. I have watched people enter my life almost identical to people in the past harboring the same personas. We magnetize people and events to us according to our consciousness and wish as I may I am not immune to this process. Thankfully I have mastered a few more tools and methods to process, gain the wisdom and allow these experiences to settle in the soul as wisdom. The sad part is I watch as so many others hold on to their wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experiences guarding them like their grandest treasures. God forbid pointing these programs out because they are met with vehement defensiveness. I have never before seen the need to be right defended against all base logic. The more I process my own issues and rise in consciousness the more I feel like an alien. There is very little love on this planet. When I say love it is not the love most seek and desire. It is a love without agendas, without attachments and judgements. Not the love with hooks, the desire to fill unfulfilled expectations, the voids left by past relationships. It is the love that only comes with ones own personal God, Spirit, Creator connection. It is the love that allows that connection to flow freely though us. One of the first steps to this process is just being kind to others, all life including ourselves. In todays society there is not a lot of kindness being expressed for each other or the Earth. In many cases we have become a nation of wounded zombies with our souls buried under layers of chemicals, psychotronics, psychic turbulence and the programming of social consciousness. The heavy metals like aluminum, strontium, and barium in the chemtrails as well as the fluoride in the water are working. Very well I might add.

For many years I have felt centered in my own connection with spirit but as of late these new energies are off the scale. They are coming in waves, increasing exponentially bringing up the past sometimes ancient memories to process and deal with. Lately I personally feel the closeness of my Star Nation families. I feel the old world leaving and a new world taking its place. There is a part of me that feels sad the old world is leaving along with those who cannot master their attachment to it. There is another part of me that feels tears of joy the new world is finally arriving. There is a part of me observing this process and another part of me participating in it. I can always pull myself out of the process, the old world yet maybe it is time to embrace it fully yet with my feet firmly planted in the new world.

Time to move in and through it with the intention of ascending to a higher reality. We are all vast beings multidimensional in nature yet our human self keeps demanding the most attention. It wants to be the master, the captain of the ship yet it is not qualified in the least when measured by the higher selves.

because we have no authority in the free will and choices of another and at the same time we have to interact with them. This includes interacting with those raised in dysfunctional families never receiving base healthy reference points or families where there is a long history of projection and blame. Very few have the spiritual maturity and emotional control to step back and look at a situation in the understanding there just might be two sides to a story and their might even be a better way of doing things. Insights gained through experience often can avoid making mistakes already made if one has the humility to learn. I am finding now is the time to love myself enough to set the necessary boundaries in unhealthy situations choosing not to participate. Time to let the old world die. It does not matter if you have the keys to someone else's quantum leap in evolution. If they are caught up in their own self importance, defending a wounded ego or the need to be right it is their kingdom. No matter how dysfunctional it is it is their divine right. When it bleeds into your world it is also your divine right to say what needs to be said and set whatever boundaries are necessary. There is an awakening and healing etiquette. As above so below. This includes the higher dimensional beings acting within universal law which need your consent, you have to initiate the contact and the degenerate beings acting outside of universal law without your consent. The good news is if you are aligned with the higher dimensions and acting according to universal law, “God is with you.” The ultimate power. It never was about overpowering others it has always been about empowering others. This abuse of power is creating a huge back lash along with the reaction to actions based on greed at the expense of humanity and the Earth. It has become epidemic and is unsustainable.

The basis for foreign policy is domination through superior technology to steal the resources of a less powerful nation. People are manipulated through manufactured lack, control of their monetary systems, whereas they are enslaved through dependency. Exporting the American dream is a trap concerning many people who already are rich in what is really valuable. This is the modes operand of the old world. This policy is about to change with the fall of tyranny, “IE The International Banksters.” This is unfolding as we speak. The karmic reaction to their actions and those who ignorantly follow their agendas is escalating. As the people awaken and unify they will not longer be in support of the ways of tyranny. That awakening is here. The odds are ten million to one which explains the genocidal practices of the controllers. If their mind control programs, mainstream media, school programming, psyhotronic network such as microwave, ELF waves, start to fail and people wake up to who they are and what they have done to them it is game over. Why do you think it is imperative and first priority to take away your guns? Do you think they want to save lives? It is their lives they want to save along with the reaction to their actions, the awakened peoples response which is their greatest fear. Now do you see why they are putting fluoride in your water, aspartame in your food, allowing GMOs with a known history of causing debilitating diseases. Did you know the cows and pigs fed GMO corn are becoming sterile, dying of ulcerated stomachs. Rats in longer studies are riddled with cancer and covered with tumors. Does that not fit nicely into their depopulation program. Big Pharma loves that program. The banksters have extracted trillions of dollars and giving it to their friends, none of which went back into the economy. Then our leadership gives them trillions more again and again in what they call quantitive easing burying the people under a mountain of debt that can never be repaid. How does that serve the people? At what point do the people wake up and realize it is not their debt and put the burden back on the people who created it. There is the United States of America and the United States of America Corporation. Guess who created the debt? Which one are you governed by? How many false flags will the people fall for before they wake up to who is behind them? How many wars will be fought on the basis of lies and deceptions by our leadership? Do you think this is sustainable? Do you think World War 3 is sustainable? Einstein said, “ I don't know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Do we really want to go in that direction? The corporations run the world. There are just a few families that own the major corporations. As you move up the hierarchical ladder of wealth, greed and power over others we go into the archons. These are demonic beings, degenerate Ets, and forces which feed of the pain and suffering of humanity. They have only distain with no compassion for humans. Why else would you have the global genocide, the poisoned air, water, food, endless wars. This includes the spreading of depleted uranium and the nuclear disasters. The good news is we have higher dimensional friends and family throughout the multiverse that are putting an end to the archon network. Their puppets here on Earth, the cabal, have lost their support. There are families of the more enlightened kind which have the support of the higher dimensional beings. They also have wealth and resources far beyond the cabal. The cabal, their international banksters, and the modes operandi is not frequency specific to the Earth's evolution. Their ways are finished. Especially when the archon network is gone and the people awaken to what they have done to them for centuries. They have financed both sides of every war since Napoleon. In most cases they instigate them with false flag operations the history of which is now being revealed. They have lied and mislead the people in every war creating fictitious threats, sinking ships and shifting blame, they even dress up as the enemy or pay mercenaries to generate these wars. Why? It is big business. They cash in on the wars and the natural resources of both countries when they cannot repay the debt. So how long will the people fall for this? How long will the corporate owned lame stream media be able to perpetuate these lies? As long as the internet stays up not for long. It has already all been exposed for people with ears to hear. Even the attempts to character assassinate the truth tellers and brand them as crazy conspiracy theories has failed. The denial of UFOs went real well with the latest poll in Texas after a major flyover showed 99% of the people believed in extraterrestrials. So much for the cover up. Over 60 years of denial and silence through deadly force did not suppress that issue. One of their last ditch efforts to rule through fear is to create a false flag ufo invasion. The ones coming now are here to liberate an already invaded civilization. It is not what is coming that is the problem it is what is already here.

Times are changing, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth is well underway. It is a process backed by the highest of highs and cannot be stopped. Our only choice is do we align ourselves with the process or be left behind. Get out in nature, eat close to the Earth. Know where your food comes from, if it has been tampered with. Know where your water comes from. Test it. Know what is raining down on you in the skies. Rise up and put a stop to it. Make your own personal God connection, take the time to meditate. Initiate help from the higher dimensions through prayer for protection and guidance. These are all necessary in the days to come. It may get a bit rocky so be prepared yet in the long run it will all turn out good. Humanity and the Earth will be liberated of tyranny. It will no longer be fashionable or tolerated in the days to come. Be well,
    james gilliland A.R.R.
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th January 2015), Frances (19th November 2014), Ria (14th January 2015), sandy (19th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just want to say that I just love reading everyone's replies...so refreshing to be amongst such aware and awake souls!!!

As for Ramtha ever since a friend of mine told me that when he attended one of Ramtha's gatherings where they were asked to close their eyes and meditate for a few minutes. Ramtha came down from the stage and walked amongst the attendees with their eyes closed....He decided he wanted to sneak a quick glance at him close up and was shocked to see two glowing red eyes checking everyone out....(I still keep an open mind)...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015), sandy (20th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Latest from James Gilliland.

Presents his perception on what is currently going on with the planet (and related higher dimensions).

He sounds very positive.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Mark (14th January 2015), mojo (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    We
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Latest from James Gilliland.

Presents his perception on what is currently going on with the planet (and related higher dimensions).

He sounds very positive.

It's worth the time and it's good news.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    We

It's worth the time and it's good news.
    what's he advising is: release the past, whatever he means and allow pleadians and good faction annunaki such as the ones he is meeting on his ranch, to liberate earth and humanity. i.e. it's all good except not everyone can see it - me that is and others maybe who go blind.. excuse the sarcasm...also the royal court he mentions (!!!!???) which is about to sentence and severely punish tptb.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015)