Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: James Gilliland and the ECETI Ranch

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    That connection was many years ago ... perhaps there was something learned along the way.

There is much to be gleaned from all shades ... and who are we to judge???

Black and white???

Hmmm ...

IMHO
    I am of the opinion now Calz, that there are instances when we must judge, only through doing so can we act accordingly.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (24th October 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    does anyone know if there is an ongoing radio program by ECETI and the day, time, links etc? thank you...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (24th October 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Mark (24th October 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Hey mojo.

He has a normal spot on Saturday nights.

Take this link and look in the upper right portion.

As You Wish
    Talk Radio
    With James Gilliland

Live With James Gilliland Saturday Night's 8:00PM PST

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Mark (24th October 2013), mojo (24th October 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Calz,

If i came across arrogant yesterday, its because i was, sorry.

I have since humbled myself. Just working through "stuff".

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (25th October 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013), Sooz (24th October 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post
    Hey Calz,

Hey Caleb, or whatever your name is now,

I truly laughed out loud at this post. Such honesty. I too am going through 'stuff' and completely understand, even though I've not been following this thread.

My life is a circus too atm. This too shall pass....

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (25th October 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Mark (24th October 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks sooz, it must be a time travelling circus because it has set camp over here as well ;-)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (25th October 2013), Cearna (24th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013), Sooz (24th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Caleb View Post
    Hey Calz,

No apology necessary on my behalf Mark.

As mentioned before ... I respect your opinion and intuition.

We all come with certain strengths and "missions".

You seem to be of the "warrior of the light" path and that is great ... where would we be without you???

Me ... I have 5 (natal) planets in Libra ... peacemaker ... diplomat ... making every effort to see both sides of any issue.

Anyway ... Gilliland (as mentioned) is very special to me ... last of my "new age" heroes.

It could be that some day something will happen to give me pause ...

but it is not this day

It could be that some day I will discard all the has been lumped together as "new age" ...

but it is not this day

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th October 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), Mark (25th October 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Annunaki Return"

Quote from James

"For those who missed the earlier NASA insider on incomming objects here is the old link. I was told the Annunaki Mother Ships are here. They are aligned with the supreme council a very benevolent group which acts in accordance with universal law. When telepathically connecting what I am getting is they are very unhappy with what has happened on Earth, what the fallen ones have done and are now doing. This includes the archon network influences which would like to see the majority of humanity to be blunt, dead. They are behind Fukushima, the wars and other events harmful to humanity and the Earth. What comes next I do not know but I do know they are done with the tyranny and acts against humanity the Earth and universal law."

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup - ISON

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (31st October 2013), Sooz (16th November 2013), Tonz (1st November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From James Gilliland's newsletter ...

Ascension Rising and Star Knowledge Conference

I am sitting at the Palm Springs airport after of course opting out of the dna scatter machine. The Ascension Rising Conference in Sedona and the Star Knowledge Conference in Palm Springs both went extremely well despite some major challenges, the usual disrupters, monarchs and handlers. The talks and workshops went extremely well with incredible downloads, initiations and information coming in. The benevolent Annunaki, Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians and other masters all made their presence known in an undeniable way even for many who were not sensitive. Some walked out of the workshops like a deer in the headlights. There was a lot of clean up in Sedona with regenerate E Ts Palm Springs as well. At night it was like an old black and white movie with beings coming nonstop for clearing with discarnate spirits, a few black sorcerers and remote viewers peeking in. Luckily I had lots of help seen and unseen. Joseph, Ashli and Nathan the lion hearted were there, he actually looks like a lion, to hold the light and anchor in the higher consciousness and energy. I also had help from Michelle and company who took a lot of the load off at Giant Rock by going there earlier and releasing the local native americans on their journey to the light.

The last time I went to Giant Rock for the Contact in the Desert conference I saw the adjacent hills covered with spirits. They were the ancestors which gathered there in great numbers in the past. Many were in need of healing. I knew I had to return be complete in my work. When I arrived the mountains were clear just a few stragglers which we called upon White Eagle and Buffalo Calf woman to assist. We also generated a vortex for others with assistance from the Andromedans and Inner Earth Folks both of which allowed us to see their ships. An amazing picture was taken which we will share later of the group phasing out becoming transparent with light badges etc. It is amazing. When coming down the trail very close to where we were a stack of crystals was there after the ceremony. There is no way we could of missed it coming up. I little gift left there so show us they were with us. The vortex remained with dark purple and violet energies. It is charging the crystalline grid creating a new timeline.

We also saw ginormous flashes of light, large lights moving up and down across the desert and a few bombs in the far off distant bombing range. The moving lights that morphed and flashes were not tied into the bombing range. It was tied into the Andromedan and Inner Earth ships. One good thing is I sold all my stock, books, dvds, etc. and did not have to lug anything back. Lots of seeds were planted. We never know the effects of our work later and I hope the information kick starts some and validates others. All in all it was an amazing journey with lots of tests and initiations. Cant wait to get back to the ranch, sort it all out and recalibrate. We engaged some 9th dimensional beings on this journey and in doing so you never come back the same. Big Thanks to Chief Golden Light Eagle a long time friend, his family, Sierra and company at Galactic U for the invite and opportunity to serve. Be well,
    James Gilliland

www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    www.worldpuja.net

PS I will be covering this on the radio shows, sorry to miss a couple.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From James Gilliland's newsletter...

Free Art Bell, The last interview I did with Art was the best Coast to Coast I did with a global intention experiment to make contact with benevolent off worlders. It was a tremendous success with people calling in and emailing from all over the world having sightings and contacts. The response was so great it tied up all the lines and email for days. Now it seems they have locked Art out, tied him up and are doing all they can to censor his work. Lets get Art Back on the Air.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    AGreenRoad - James Gilliland Interview - Consciousness, Transformation, Serpent Energy, Soul

Published on Oct 19, 2013

James Gilliland is an internationally known speaker, author, and ET contactee. James is also the founder of the Self Mastery Earth Institute, Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conferences and the ECETI Ranch which is an internationally known UFO and paranormal hot spot. He talks about consciousness, past lives, energy work, Oneness, love, bliss, parallel dimensions, christ consciousness, transformation, soul contact, transmutation, timelessness, serpent energy, past lives, paranormal abilities, aliens, ET's, spirit, divine intervention, visions, selfless service and more.

He explains how to live by three inner divine, sacred principles...

1. Love God with all your heart. (your source, consciousness, energy, nothing, everything) - Focus on love, bliss and light until you BECOME IT.

2. Honor each individual as if they are that God (treat them as you want to be treated)

3. Honor the earth, and all living beings as part of the Oneness that is God

We are in a huge transition and we are ascending in a birth process that is INSIDE, which will restore the consciousness on the 5th or higher level, which is where it was before. We are getting help both inside and outside. Many different races have and are still visiting.

James talks about how those who are paying attention will have an easier process than those who are not. Humanity has gone through major shifts and calamities historically, through Atlantis, Lemuria and more.

There is no beaming up process where you can load up your credit cards, have fun and then leave. You are responsible for everything you do. You are responsible for how you treat the planet and other people, as well as all living creatures.

Are we going to flow with the changes that are happening now in a positive way, or keep going in the negative resistance path that is all about greed, power, hatred, fear and ego? Each path has a result, but one is much easier and pleasant than the other.

James says there is going to be a global Ascension Event, or a Hundred Monkey Effect, when there is a critical mass of events and evolution of humankind on a spiritual level. Those who are ready will ascend into the 4th and higher dimensions. It is time to wake up. It is time to let go of the illusions. The closer you get to the light, the more the darkness is apparent and visible as a contrast, so it seems as if it is growing, but it isn't.

He is the author of "Reunion With Source, Becoming Gods" and his latest book "The Ultimate Soul Journey".

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), mojo (16th November 2013), shamanseeker (18th November 2013), thenmac (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Like his messgae, Calz.

Simple , direct and no bells and whistles.

... and another thread goes in the ` closer look ` folder/

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thenmac For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Calz (16th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), mojo (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed.

Too bad so much was lost with the forum reset but you can easily find lots of Gilliland's interviews and videos out there.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013), mojo (16th November 2013), thenmac (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I loves these, Calz, thanks.

James frames everything in such a positive way that it always lifts my soul to listen to him.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th November 2013), Frances (16th November 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    AGreenRoad - James Gilliland Interview - Consciousness, Transformation, Serpent Energy, Soul

Published on Oct 19, 2013

James Gilliland is an internationally known speaker, author, and ET contactee. James is also the founder of the Self Mastery Earth Institute, Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conferences and the ECETI Ranch which is an internationally known UFO and paranormal hot spot. He talks about consciousness, past lives, energy work, Oneness, love, bliss, parallel dimensions, christ consciousness, transformation, soul contact, transmutation, timelessness, serpent energy, past lives, paranormal abilities, aliens, ET's, spirit, divine intervention, visions, selfless service and more.

He explains how to live by three inner divine, sacred principles...

1. Love God with all your heart. (your source, consciousness, energy, nothing, everything) - Focus on love, bliss and light until you BECOME IT.

2. Honor each individual as if they are that God (treat them as you want to be treated)

3. Honor the earth, and all living beings as part of the Oneness that is God

We are in a huge transition and we are ascending in a birth process that is INSIDE, which will restore the consciousness on the 5th or higher level, which is where it was before. We are getting help both inside and outside. Many different races have and are still visiting.

James talks about how those who are paying attention will have an easier process than those who are not. Humanity has gone through major shifts and calamities historically, through Atlantis, Lemuria and more.

There is no beaming up process where you can load up your credit cards, have fun and then leave. You are responsible for everything you do. You are responsible for how you treat the planet and other people, as well as all living creatures.

Are we going to flow with the changes that are happening now in a positive way, or keep going in the negative resistance path that is all about greed, power, hatred, fear and ego? Each path has a result, but one is much easier and pleasant than the other.

James says there is going to be a global Ascension Event, or a Hundred Monkey Effect, when there is a critical mass of events and evolution of humankind on a spiritual level. Those who are ready will ascend into the 4th and higher dimensions. It is time to wake up. It is time to let go of the illusions. The closer you get to the light, the more the darkness is apparent and visible as a contrast, so it seems as if it is growing, but it isn't.

He is the author of "Reunion With Source, Becoming Gods" and his latest book "The Ultimate Soul Journey".

Thanks Calz! I needed to hear this. I'm so glad that I'm not going to go where Blufire, Ryan and La Tigre seem to think they're going to!

The bit about timelines has given me much food for thought and loved where he said that the Andromedans sent ships to send green beams of light down into the fault in California.

Can't finish yet but looking forward to it
    Last edited by shamanseeker, 18th November 2013 at 16:31.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th November 2013), Calz (18th November 2013), Frances (18th November 2013)