Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Old Souls' Madman Notes

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

The Old Souls' Madman Notes

I am not much of a writer, but will share some diary notes from the past year and half. My wife refers to them as madman diary notes. I was never a spiritual person until the below happened to me. Up until then I was more of an agnostic. Let me sum this up and hopefully it makes sense to everyone, much of it is copy and paste from my notes. Forgive me if it sounds jumbled, my head is in a different place these days. I am aware around me, but feel like I am in others places too.

During this whole time the ear ringing is through the roof, humming noises, Morse code sounds and much more.

----

It is time... I love you all and really do want to share more on what is going on inside. We are changing inside out, for me it started Dec 2013, soon after made a prior soul promise in Oct 2013. I woke up to something inside of me that told me much more. After crying in my backyard for 3 nights straight and feeling like I was dying. First worrying about my family, then my relations, and finally about all of hu-manity.

I looked up and promised myself to this place known as Gaia. I did not look at anything else during those tears, but for this place and our existence here. I promised myself to this place and all it has to offer for all of us. Everything changed inside of me after that, I did a 180 on everything I am. I am a professional job type guy and want to give that up. And all I want to do now is give it all up for us.

In December 2013, just after the Ison event of Thanksgiving 2013. I started to experience something beyond the best descriptions I can come up with. This was just a few months after making my 'soul promise' to all of you and this place. I started to hear something inside, something very deep and it started in my heart. It showed me how to listen inside, but I did have to pay attention to it over everything else. I had to sleep in a separate bed from my wife, I would soak the bed with nights sweats. I started to hear the crackling noise inside my head, like Snap, Crackle and Pop.

Something was going on, I decided to contact a reputable channeller. Our visit was rather interesting. I could of asked many questions, but only asked one. 'How can I help?', the reading was good but very long. 'Knight of Air' kept popping up several tarot draws. After this meeting I started to look into other things. Astrology was interesting for my b-date June 15, 1967. Even the meaning of my name, it means 'Beloved - Sacred Garden - Keep of the Quiet Place'. And even numerology... crazy on this one. I am the 1st born of an 11th child, my mother was #11 in her family. I have lived at an 1111 address for the last 11 years. I am 47, 4+7=11. And there are more anomalies, very weird.

December 2013, I started to hear a pitch. It was a low pitch or frequency, never heard it before, so I started to pay attention to it. I listened to the pitch; it was lower pitch back then. If you stick your fingers in your ears, and just listen inside. What you hear what some I think call the 'OM'. It is you and how you are connected to everything else. so I started to meditate to that sound. Used to spend an hour everyday for nearly 6 months just listening to it. If you meditate and focus on that, you will find yourself in a different place. I have been hearing the OM, it is my constant companion now. Loud and Clear... Now

What did that pitch do to me, I started to meditate, it started activating my chakras. And it has hit me hard for that past year. I guess because while meditating and listening to it, I could make the pitch lower or rise in frequency inside of me. I did not know anything about meditating or chakras before then. I just started to do it, like it came naturally to me. So what did it do as I listened... it first activated my heart, started its heart palpitations. Those vibrate my entire being, not just my chest now. I used to spend an hour meditating a year ago, but by November 2014, I could get to the same place within 5 minutes. I will explain more below.

I worked on the pitch, like I could control it inside; I could lower it or raise it internally. It started off a low pitch... but inside I could raise it.

In January 2014, I would spend an hour everyday meditating on my back and listening to 'binaural tones'. I had a moment when I felt an electrical shock that shot down from the top of my head all the way down my spine and out through my limbs. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I am still researching on what that was, I think some call it 'The Quickening'. It was an amazing experience, and believe it was the pre-cursor to everything that has happened to me since.

In the beginning after 'The Quickening'. I heard my name spoken to me twice. In early February 2014 after spending an hour meditating, I stepped out of the bedroom and as I walked through the doorway, I heard my first name spoken to me loud and clear. But it was in my head, and not through my ears. Then on the very next moment/thought as I passed through the doorway. I heard my full name spoken to me.

Jan - March 2014 I was getting root palpitations, and then I started to feel the diaphragm palpitations.

April 2014 was the month I learned how to play my own harp.

April 23, 2014, my heart palpitations double in intensity. And that date will live in this body forever. That was when I was hit with the biggest body vibration ever in my life. And I know it was natural, but also out of this world. I was holding a Selenite Tower Crystal and meditating then WOW. For about 30 minutes, my body vibrated so hard I literally felt like I could step out of my body. I lay down on the bed to relax, but it only got stronger because it was all I could focus on. Then I felt hands on my arms and legs, calming me. If that had not happened, I do believe I could of lifted up out of my body. I know this as a real event in this life, and now know why this happened. There was something about April 23, 2014, later found out it was the Grand Cross April of 2014. This started something inside and it got stronger.

"This Cardinal Grand Cross involving Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter and Mars will be exact on April 23rd, but its influence has already been felt, and it will keep building up.” - From astrologer Cinzia Meneghello : http://www.mysticmamma.com/grand-cro...tral-insights/

During the months of June - August 2014, I started to have these extremely sharp pains behind my left eye. The first one was in June. I woke in the morning from a dream, with this sharp pain in my eye. I sat up and looked up and said... 'OK, What the hell was that?', very calmly like. It happened about 6 times during those 2 months. I remember one hit while I was mowing the grass, I asked the same question again.

July 2014; something different happened, while listening to the pitch and meditating. I felt my thought open up inside. Like there was a blockage of some sort. Everything in pitch was now in my head. And that is when the ear ringing turned into head/bell ringing. Ever since then my head is ringing all by itself now, but a little ear ring/bell/Morse comes in now and then. And get this, when I had a heart palpitations, it would go 'ka-thump' in my head. Yes it would travel upwards.

So July - October 2014, my head just kept doing this 'hum' constantly, it still does today. But something changed the ringing was mostly left side in my ears. During this time both sides were in sync. I also started to get a numbing sensation in my forehead, between my eyes. During meditation I can make that area of my forehead go numb by just thinking about it. Perhaps numb is not the correct description, but it works for now.

First week of November 2014, I got hit with the biggest of all the above experiences. At the end of the day working, I went into the bedroom to lay down, just breathe a little and relax. On the very first deep breathe; as I breathed in I had palpitations go from the bottom all the way to the top of my head. As I exhaled those palpitations fired off again, but went from my head to my root. Then it HIT ME! The right side of my head fired up all electrically. I could feel it and hear the crackling noises. The entire next 24 hours gave me the largest headache I had ever had. It felt like both sides of my brain fused together.

Ever since then I have not meditated, I do not have to. I feel consciously now, what I got out of meditation. I go about home and work like I am meditating. I know sounds weird but fact.

Everything that has happened to me in the past year has changed me physically and mentally. And yes for me it had everything to do with the Chakras. Somehow I learned how to work with them, I do not know how. I figured out a way to listen inside. I focused and could play with them, I can hear them. I can hear the frequencies, and I am half deaf. I can 'pluck' them like strings on a harp. And they vibrate inside of me. I had to work my way up the 'scale' this past year, but it was worth it. My head is singing to two tones right now, best described as a OM and a HU. I hear it all the time now, it never goes away.

Something wonderful is about to happen, and many of us are feeling the changes. All of you know inside how much you can take at a time as far as changes. We are all at many different level in sensing what is about to happen.

Somehow I have found my way to hear it and feel it, without seeing it. Here is the shocker, my ear drums collapsed at birth. I do not hear normally, I hear the outside wind chimes over my wife talking to me in the kitchen. I am listening to something outside and also inside of myself now, it is my constant companion now.

I do receive little hints now and then... a big one is 'wisdom/teacher'.

Ok, yeah that happened a few months ago to me, but it was more than I posted. You are reading my crib notes. Past my body vibration in April, what happened in my head was another 100 fold. My entire ear ringing has gone away unless I want to hear it. Now I just hear a steady hum in my head and make me vibrate anytime I want to. It has gone beyond those areas of the chakras I vibrate with. My arms and legs, my hands and feet vibrate. It is really easy to feel it if you can focus on it.

Something is happening to all of us! I can feel it and hear it coming. It started in my Heart, then worked its way through my body until it reach my head. Now I feel it in my branches. I hear and vibrate all the time now.

Thought I would share
    David
    Last edited by MrCasual, 23rd June 2015 at 21:17.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

777 (24th March 2015), Aianawa (7th June 2015), Altaira (23rd March 2015), Blacklight43 (24th March 2015), blue (16th April 2015), dancing waters (6th May 2015), DeeZe (3rd May 2015), dianna (24th March 2015), Frances (23rd March 2015), gardener (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), idigress (24th August 2015), john parslow (24th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), modwiz (24th March 2015), mojo (11th April 2015), Novusod (8th December 2015), RealityCreation (18th April 2015), reno (10th June 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), sandy (23rd March 2015), Scary Monster (19th May 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), Tonz (24th March 2015), Truthseeker85 (30th April 2015), Woody (24th March 2015), Wyndstorm (6th May 2015), yobear (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    I heard your voice a year ago. Back when I knew nothing about meditating, in fact denied it was useful. Now it has been a year, and I know better. After a year of going with the flow and listening to myself, I no longer need to meditate to stay in contact.

I heard your voice a year ago. It was not another's' voice, it was mine. It was me...

I heard your voice a year ago. It is time, I am ready. There has been a lot happening to me this past year. 2014 will be a year to remember in this body. So many physical things have happened inside. I listen to the 'OM' and the 'HU' all the time now. They never leave me, a constant orchestra going on inside of me. When I listen to both, it generates something in my head. Focusing at my forehead.

I heard your voice a year ago... It is time we talk again. I know you are ready because you are me.
    Last edited by MrCasual, 23rd March 2015 at 23:19.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2015), Altaira (23rd March 2015), Blacklight43 (24th March 2015), Frances (23rd March 2015), gardener (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), idigress (24th August 2015), mojo (11th April 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), sandy (23rd March 2015), Scary Monster (19th May 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), Woody (24th March 2015), yobear (10th June 2015)

Thanks

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2015), Altaira (24th March 2015), Frances (11th April 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), mojo (11th April 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), Sheila (20th April 2015), Woody (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Mrcasual very deep stuff I will have to go over it again tonight, its a lot to take in very interesting thank you for posting this I am grateful. gardener

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

777 (24th March 2015), Aianawa (29th March 2023), Altaira (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), MrCasual (24th March 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), Tonz (24th March 2015), Woody (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by MrCasual View Post
    I heard your voice a year ago. Back when I knew nothing about meditating, in fact denied it was useful. Now it has been a year, and I know better. After a year of going with the flow and listening to myself, I no longer need to meditate to stay in contact.

I heard your voice a year ago. It was not another's' voice, it was mine. It was me...

I heard your voice a year ago. It is time, I am ready. There has been a lot happening to me this past year. 2014 will be a year to remember in this body. So many physical things have happened inside. I listen to the 'OM' and the 'HU' all the time now. They never leave me, a constant orchestra going on inside of me. When I listen to both, it generates something in my head. Focusing at my forehead.

I heard your voice a year ago... It is time we talk again. I know you are ready because you are me.
    you may benefit from reading up on AI and AI intrusions. there are technolologies, not that new, which may target you, among many other people as a result of wrong or right profiling, totally against your wishes and/or participation.

hearing voices in your head bypassing your auditory system is a clear giveaway.

many have written on the subject, some authors have vids uploaded on youtube . richard alan miller comes to mind but i am sure that some members here would be able to direct you to other useful material as well.

best wishes

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Altaira (24th March 2015), gardener (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), Tonz (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    You've had an intensive way of connecting and experiencing your HS MrCasual. I see it as a very positive and kind of fast track way of getting where you need to be. It seems to me that you are starting to remember things you always thought you somehow new.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), gardener (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), MrCasual (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thankyou for sharing david , and i can collaborate with much of what you described, with in my own life , but not in the speed of yours , its as if you have had a crash course into yourself, I do by the way wish to perhaps give a word of caution as Elbie mentioned , take time to protect and cleanse frequently.
    Fast tracking these things often leave us vulnerable at times as some things my be overlooked!
    But over all I felt that i can relate completely in this journey that you have described , i personally parked it for quite a while now as i felt I dint understand the possible balance between what i knew in my heart and what the world was. These days i have more age to assist with the balance and soon i will be returning to explore these dementions within myself that are already reachable but dormant and others that are possible.

Just last night I went out side late for a smoke and staring at the stars i was surrounded by a vision that normally i would see in my mind but that wasn't in my mind last night , i could see clearly a type of energy /light all over falling slowly like tiny ,tiny freckles of light like mist completely surrounding all there was.
    It may sound weird but hey join the club and get in the cue . My realities are for me and i don't hope ever to truly be able to explain them to anyone.
    Is it all my personal perception that is tryng to describe something to my analogical mind .Perhaps .

WE know reality is what we choose . It just isn't commonly said in a text that give it understanding.
    Last edited by Tonz, 24th March 2015 at 11:28.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Altaira (24th March 2015), blue (16th April 2015), gardener (24th March 2015), Highland1 (24th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), MrCasual (24th March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    Thankyou for sharing david , and i can collaborate with much of what you described, with in my own life , but not in the speed of yours , its as if you have had a crash course into yourself, I do by the way wish to perhaps give a word of caution as Elbie mentioned , take time to protect and cleanse frequently.
    Fast tracking these things often leave us vulnerable at times as some things my be overlooked!
    But over all I felt that i can relate completely in this journey that you have described , i personally parked it for quite a while now as i felt I dint understand the possible balance between what i knew in my heart and what the world was. These days i have more age to assist with the balance and soon i will be returning to explore these dementions within myself that are already reachable but dormant and others that are possible.

Just last night I went out side late for a smoke and staring at the stars i was surrounded by a vision that normally i would see in my mind but that wasn't in my mind last night , i could see clearly a type of energy /light all over falling slowly like tiny ,tiny freckles of light like mist completely surrounding all there was.
    It may sound weird but hey join the club and get in the cue . My realities are for me and i don't hope ever to truly be able to explain them to anyone.
    Is it all my personal perception that is tryng to describe something to my analogical mind .Perhaps .

WE know reality is what we choose . It just isn't commonly said in a text that give it understanding.
    Thank you Tonz and Elbie for the advice. At this time I do not feel anything negative or feeling unprotected. If fact feel the opposite and very protected.

I do not know why I was put on a fast track, perhaps it is time for me to reach something. I am not sure why I went in this direction, but did and now I am here.

I often spend a great deal of time in my backyard having a smoke. This often takes me into my 'conscious backyard'. I look for others while there and feel we will all be able to be there.

I suppose the oddest thing going on now, is I feel as though I can hear the energy/frequencies as they rise. But not with my ears, more like I hear it with my being.

ADDED: One of the major changes in me is how I think about others. It is impossible for me to judge others. I see us all as one in a big way now.
    Last edited by MrCasual, 25th March 2015 at 00:04.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Altaira (24th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), RealityCreation (18th April 2015), sandy (24th March 2015), Scary Monster (19th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by MrCasual View Post

I suppose the oddest thing going on now, is I feel as though I can hear the energy/frequencies as they rise. But not with my ears, more like I hear it with my being.

I love that expression "hear it with your being " MrCasual, you have described something in a unique way that I can personally relate to.

Thank you also for your honest introduction as to your experiences that have led you here.

That has made me think how others including myself, somehow arrived here....

Lets just say that some things are just meant to BE.

warm regards

Russ

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Altaira (24th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), MrCasual (24th March 2015), sandy (24th March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    You've had an intensive way of connecting and experiencing your HS MrCasual. I see it as a very positive and kind of fast track way of getting where you need to be. It seems to me that you are starting to remember things you always thought you somehow new.
    I am taking it one step at a time...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Highland1 (25th March 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I love that expression "hear it with your being " MrCasual, you have described something in a unique way that I can personally relate to.

Thank you also for your honest introduction as to your experiences that have led you here.

That has made me think how others including myself, somehow arrived here....

Lets just say that some things are just meant to BE.

warm regards

Russ
    Indeed...

Love your avatar pic, I posted this post to several Facebook groups and it showed up. The high lands are perfect, my surname is close to that area, I think... I need to take a vacation someday

Synchronicity again...

Last edited by MrCasual, 25th March 2015 at 01:35.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Highland1 (25th March 2015)

Thanks
    I will share my channeled symbol from December 2013, a Unity Consciousness Circle.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), MaryMay (17th June 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    If you hear ringing or a hum, focus on that. If you meditate, focus some more on that.

After a while with practice, you will hear a low vibration hum. Once you learn how to focus on that, you will feel it in the lower part of your body. Once you have accomplished that. Focus on that and make the pitch sound higher. It will rise inside you, all the way to the top. It takes focus and your own techniques. You have to figure it out inside, just listen...

I have been listening to the 'music of the spheres' for months now. I went out the top a few months back.

The pitch is getting higher... I feel like a 'tuning fork'. Wow lots of energy in the air.

If you are experiencing this, it helped me to 'clasp' my hands behind the back of my head. I lay down or stand up and make an ankh. It helps with the flow... If you are at this stage of the game. Then you will start to hear a Snap, Crackle... Pop inside your head. That is your 'Pineal Gland' activating, I had to move out off my wife's bed a year ago from the night sweats. When that gland wakes up, those are some signs.

I feel what is happening...

There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift. The Schumann Frequencies are the ‘sound’ of the earth. It’s like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth’s resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5. This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing…she is literally speeding up!
    http://www.soundsofsirius.com/the-schumann-frequencies/

ADDED: what used to take masters years to do, can now be accomplished in months if you take the time. You can feel her, all you have to do is listen.
    Last edited by MrCasual, 15th April 2015 at 21:13.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2015), idigress (24th August 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    Last edited by MrCasual, 18th April 2015 at 17:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)

Thanks
    When you can connect your heart to your mind, it will change for you inside forever. My heart palpitations started one and half years ago. It was out of fear. Fear for existence, fear for my family, and then overall fear for all of us. I started to meditate on those experiences, just trying to listen inside. Not even knowing what I was doing. But I kept going, inside I knew better. I was on a different path… and knew we were too in this place.

A friend told me, it was something I always knew how to do inside.

Now I feel my pulse inside my head, what a wonderful experience. It is a feeling you know inside that comes from within. When your heart talks to you, it will send signals all over your body.

I can fell my heart pulse deep inside my head. Dead center and what a WOW experience.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), MaryMay (17th June 2015), Tonz (24th April 2015)