Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Old Souls' Madman Notes

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is exactly what is happening to me. In my notes above, I mention hearing this hum/tone/frequency. I focused on that tone during meditation, and did increase the pitch inside.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7AG5uEslY

After the 2014 fall season, the tone is now constant. It is on all the time, and very loud. I do not have to meditate or go to a quiet place to hear it. In fact I hear it over everything else now. I cannot hear my family talk to me most of the time.

These tones half vibrate me inside, like what happened April 23, 2014. Notes above…

Something is happening to all of us. I am picking up on something wonderful coming our way soon.

http://www.higherbalance.com/3-medit...ver-the-tones/

For the most part now, it will vibrate my crown and the back of my head. It also makes the center of my forehead numb a bit. It is so loud some days it is all I can focus on. I taught myself how to meditate; I did something quite by accident. I opened something up inside and it is loud and getting louder by the day.

What makes this next video even more inspiring, my name is David?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWNRgAxH-5o

Listen to the tones; they are like ‘music of the spheres’.
    Last edited by MrCasual, 17th June 2015 at 01:13.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), idigress (24th August 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Thanks
    Maybe it’s just me or my mind is playing tricks on me. I was born during the last blood moon phase, and we are approaching a forth, coming soon. I feel something significant coming soon, like within 6 months.

Even my full name means, Beloved – Sacred Garden – Keeper of the Quiet Place.

Imagine pulling the Knight of Air card, all the time…
    Last edited by MrCasual, 30th April 2015 at 00:23.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Hi David,

I'm only catching up with this thread now since I just discovered it when you mentioned it in another post. It's a beautiful story...how interesting and meaningful it is that you kept notes on the progress you have made so that you can share your experience with others.

I have experienced some similar internal sounds which, I believe have been connected with my own spiritual progress. My experience, however, has taken much longer than yours.

I began to hear the low vibration 'hum' about 12 years ago. It was so foreign to me that I actually got up out of bed and began a search of my home to see what electrical appliance might be malfunctioning! When I found nothing out of the ordinary, I pursued the sound outside into my backyard in my nightgown, in the middle of the night.

Eventually, it became clear to me that the hum was inside of me. It was my constant companion for much of the time in the beginning, but has now turned into higher pitched sounds very much like the 'sound of the spheres' at the end of the 'Something Wonderful' video posted above.

So, to make my long story a little shorter...over the past 12 years since I heard the first hum, I have become a different person. I now meditate regularly. I have removed myself from the high-stress business world and now practice and teach Kundalini Yoga. Along the way, I ditched television in general, but especially mainstream media news/lies and have separated myself from practices and relationships that were holding me back from BEcoming more of what I needed to BE.

It's still a very on-going process, but when I look back I see that so much has changed since I first heard the 'hum'. Thanks for sharing your journey. It has made me reflect on my own.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), Tonz (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    Hi David,

I'm only catching up with this thread now since I just discovered it when you mentioned it in another post. It's a beautiful story...how interesting and meaningful it is that you kept notes on the progress you have made so that you can share your experience with others.

I have experienced some similar internal sounds which, I believe have been connected with my own spiritual progress. My experience, however, has taken much longer than yours.

I began to hear the low vibration 'hum' about 12 years ago. It was so foreign to me that I actually got up out of bed and began a search of my home to see what electrical appliance might be malfunctioning! When I found nothing out of the ordinary, I pursued the sound outside into my backyard in my nightgown, in the middle of the night.

Eventually, it became clear to me that the hum was inside of me. It was my constant companion for much of the time in the beginning, but has now turned into higher pitched sounds very much like the 'sound of the spheres' at the end of the 'Something Wonderful' video posted above.

So, to make my long story a little shorter...over the past 12 years since I heard the first hum, I have become a different person. I now meditate regularly. I have removed myself from the high-stress business world and now practice and teach Kundalini Yoga. Along the way, I ditched television in general, but especially mainstream media news/lies and have separated myself from practices and relationships that were holding me back from BEcoming more of what I needed to BE.

It's still a very on-going process, but when I look back I see that so much has changed since I first heard the 'hum'. Thanks for sharing your journey. It has made me reflect on my own.
    Thank you for sharing your experience. I have spoken with others who have had the same experiences as ourselves. Most or all have stated it started years ago for them.

I am not sure why it develop so fast for me. Perhaps I was late for the show and it is time to catch up.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), Tonz (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    To the 'Old Souls' we have been here for far too long. It is time we graduate!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Tonz (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    This month has been intense, it figures right before my 48th birthday on the 15th. There is a lot of energy going on inside. I fell like I am on fire sometimes. It is not a bad thing, just something I have to get used to as the changes happen.

I have posted in the past about what happened to me, and raising the chakras inside. Yes I have the base 7 open at this time. I started opening the crown in July 2014, by November 2014 it was wide open. In fact last November just about made me go over the limit, it was that intense.

A online friend called what I am doing 'Tone Meditation'. This is a perfect description for what I am doing. I am listening to the tones and meditating to them and trying to make them rise inside. That is exactly how I felt my chakras rise inside of me. In just a year and a half I hit my crown. It was not an easy thing to do, nor was it all pleasant. At the worst it was a little uncomfortable at times.

So how can I describe what is going on now. It is different, usually I have a lot of heart palpitations. They are intense but do not scare me, despite my age. They are not painful just something different going on inside. You know the feeling, like being on a roller-coaster and your heart goes 'ka-thump'... 'ka-thump'.

But this past week or two. Solar Plexus is palpitating big time, and is different inside. It shoots up my spine, past my heart, and makes my throat go 'ka-thump'. It lights up my spine from the bottom up in a way. It is really freakin weird!

All the time my head is humming, making this sound. This is the hardest part to explain. Someday I will figure out how to explain what I am listening to in my head.

Something is happening to us, and in a good way. I am still trying to understand and figure out how to explain it better.

Last edited by MrCasual, 7th June 2015 at 13:48.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023)

Thanks
    I found this very interesting. In the link there are links to tones that you can listen too. These are the tones I have been listening too for the last year and half.

I am listening to 'Organic Buzzing'

---

The Tones of the Seven Chakras - The 7 Chakras

7th Sahasrar - Crown Chakra - 172.06 Hz The tone of the platonic year supports cheerfulness and clarity of spirit

6th Ajna - Brow Chakra - 221.23 Hz The tone of Venus Balance between intellect and intuition

5th Vishudda - Throat Chakra - 141.27 Hz The tone of Mercury supports intelligent communication

4th Anahata - Heart Chakra - 136.10 Hz The tone of the Earth's year relaxing, soothing, balancing

3rd Manipura - Solar Plexus - 126.22 Hz The Sun-tone advances the feeling of centering of the magic

2nd Muladhara- Navel Chakra - 210.42 Hz The tone of the synodic moon supports erotic communication

1st Muladhara - Root Chakra - 194.18 Hz The tone of the Earth's day dynamic, vitalizing

http://www.planetware.de/octave/chakras.html

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), idigress (24th August 2015)

Thanks
    I thought I would share a post from another site. It is relevant to this post.

---

op im so glad I read this post . It all started fro me back in mid 2013 .I thought I was having a total breakdown , crazy dreams , music in my ears in the middle of night , high pitches etc. Later this moved on to massive energy rushes through my body - especially between 2-4 am almost as if there was a presence there . Heard my name called in the middle of the night whilst 'asleep' .
    The vibrations and high pitch still continue at night mostly and I have never meditated to date , although I will try this from now .
    I have had dreams that have 'come true ' for years and wondered if this is connected ?

I must admit I was / am still fearful of this happening to my body / spirit but after reading this post I am so much more at ease !!! thank you

will try and take it to the next level , I so much want to have peace of heart and mind

I truly believe the energy in this place is rising. I get the feeling it started 12/2012, like going from negative to positive but very slowly. And has slowly been going up. We are feeling it work on us, we just have to pay attention to it. There are too many distractions here, most will not notice it right away.

Everything you described are exactly the symptoms we will experience, as we tap into this energy. Some say these are ascension symptoms. Keep in mind ascension does not mean you will become spirit or leap out of this place. To me it simply means are rising ourselves to become better human beings. I see many of us developing mental abilities in time. The children born during this time may show the first signs of this. We are very special beings, and this is about to be shown to all soon.

As far as your dreams, you are tapping into yourself. Yourself is showing you things that can only be shown via your sub-conscious. At least for now...

Yes this type of experience can be a little challenging and perhaps fearful. You know... not knowing what is going on inside. I mentioned above I went through a very emotional time in October of 2013. It was during this time I decided not to fear anything, not even death. All that was doing for me was making worry about everything. If you listen to the sounds inside, be strong. We have all heard the term 'NO FEAR', fear is the mind killer. Once you take your hand out of the box, you will understand.

"I will permit it to pass over me and through me."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsYKhEV6o0

Taking it to the next level... this can be difficult without guidance. Hopefully my notes above help. Somehow I found it, like it was something I already knew how to do inside.

If you decide to take the next step and meditate to the sounds inside you, the tones and pitches. I think I mentioned this above. One of the first things to do is learn how to make your body go numb. You do not want to feel your body. You just want to have thought. This will be very helpful with listening to sounds your body is making. This will start your 'organic buzzing'. Focusing on them and trying to control them, then it will rise inside.

I am not stating this is a blissful experience all the time. Some of the things I have been through were very rough on me mentally. Not knowing what was going on with my body and the things I felt. If I had not believed in what I was doing without fear. I believe I would be in the psych ward right now.

Listening to the tones/pitches and using them during meditation will change you inside.

Once you open this doorway to yourself. The tones/pitches will never go away. They will be your constant companion. The only time I do not hear them is when I am pre-occupied with work or family. This takes my mind off what I hear inside. Be prepared for this...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), idigress (24th August 2015)

Thanks
    This is worthy ... a Madmans' Notes

I was just walking out back in my 'conscious backyard', I felt like a broken 2 string banjo. I reached out with my 10 fingers and grab 10 more strings. Now I have 12 strings to play from.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Dreamtimer (20th August 2015), idigress (24th August 2015)

Thanks
    Something is starting, and it will only grow now, taking us on a voyage we have been waiting for.

Catch the Wave, It builds now,
    Like the first waves hitting from a distant storm.
    Growing with each passing surge,
    Accept the energy they bring,
    and learn to ride upon the waves.
    Then become the waves.
    Let their energy carry you in,
    And their undercurrents take you back out.
    Become the flow.
    Absorb it, and hold it.
    Breathe the energy into your soul,
    Embrace it, transform it with your energy.
    Then exhale and send it forward to others with love,
    and grow with each passing surge.

---

I know it has been happening for some time now. But it is really very noticeable to me now.

All I can say is... what I am experiencing inside is really getting stronger day by day. It used to be, I could not tell you what happen last month. Then went not being able to tell you what happen a few weeks ago. And then here in the last couple months, I could not tell you what I did a few days ago. Now I can barely recall what I did today.

I am just existing in the now and feel a vibration inside of me. Myself hears and feels this humming frequency inside my entire body, mostly in the center of my head.

It seems be getting easier to listen to something inside of me. My perception of time seems to not matter any longer. I seem to only be carrying the emotions or experiences with me. But cannot tell you exactly what I was doing or where I was at today.

Just thought I would share, it is getting different lately.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Dreamtimer (1st September 2015), idigress (1st September 2015), JByas (1st September 2015), URIKORN (13th September 2015), yobear (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Just updating my Madman Notes... this may get weird. A few new things have happened within the past 2 weeks.

I work from home as a IT helpdesk guy, so can I get to my work anytime. This has really helped in my internal growth over the past 2 years. It has aloud me the ample time to meditate and explore things within without any distractions. I am very thankful for that during this holiday season. Finding myself is the best gift of all. I have had many unique experiences since I started to look within.

I heard something within me, once I turned off the outside. It was this sound deep within like a hum, or perhaps a buzz at first. At first I could only hear one tone, but it would move up and down me. So it would rise and lower, but for the most part I heard it from mid-body. A deep rumble inside. If I had to guess, I was listening to creation with my body. I was learning how to open myself up to vibration and frequency. I was allowing myself to feel physically what is around me, through energy.

I will share something recently and my thoughts about them.

First off I want to sleep all the time, like I want to 'hibernate'. This started a couple weeks back. I cannot get enough sleep, I could sleep all the time, if I could. Already I am sleeping 10 hours a night and I am taking 1-2 hour naps a couple times a day. This is getting more frequent.

And want is getting even more odd. Is I go to sleep but my mind is awake. It is like I put my body asleep and just let it lay there. Meanwhile I am consciously awake inside more often now. I lay there not moving my body and knowing I am asleep. But still I am awake thinking about it and many other things. And controlling my dreams are getting easier, since I am conscious of them.

Things like this make my mind go all crazy with different thoughts. For example I want to hibernate, go to sleep for a few days and be left alone. Sounds like a caterpillar, and how do I even tie this into the 3 days of darkness. I am not sure on this path.

We have all heard about the channelers talking about the light chambers coming, and it will take 3 days. And how we will enter to heal ourselves. What if we are our own light chambers and all we need to do is go within to heal ourselves? Be a caterpillar, we are the 'ones' we have been waiting for!

Lets not forget the rumored talks of sleeping giant, that have been asleep for thousands of years. Are they in hibernation, but conscious of their surrounding. Inside I feel like a 'sleeping giant' about to wake up.

A lot of things are starting to fit together for me lately... Lets move on to my last topic I would like to share. I will just say this plainly... what the hell is going on inside my head! After listening to the tones/vibrations/frequencies and actually paying attention to them with my being. That is when this rollercoaster ride started.

About a year ago something happened after almost a year of deep mediation. I will share the quote from my notes and the link below.

"First week of November 2014, I got hit with the biggest of all the above experiences. At the end of the day working, I went into the bedroom to lay down, just breathe a little and relax. On the very first deep breathe; as I breathed in I had palpitations go from the bottom all the way to the top of my head. As I exhaled those palpitations fired off again, but went from my head to my root. Then it HIT ME! The right side of my head fired up all electrically. I could feel it and hear the crackling noises. The entire next 24 hours gave me the largest headache I had ever had. It felt like both sides of my brain fused together. "

The head stuff is back and has been with me for the past 2 days. It is not so bad now, I am learning how to adjust to the 'you-ni-verse pitch'. I am getting 'lighter sensations' in my head now, but they are the same thing. This is were it is going to get weird...

There is something very organic going on inside of us. But it feels like an over-haul, perhaps I would say it like that being an IT guy. Inside I feel like we are being re-wired, but in an 'organic' way.

My head is moving things around inside. It hurts a little in different areas. But understand in a way what is going on. Sometimes it feel like areas are being moved around on each side. And then other times it feels like areas are being moved between sides. I fell it physically, but know it is something else going on.

I cannot help but to think something very cool is about to happen for all of us.

Welcome to my 'you-ni-verse'!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), bsbray (9th January 2016)

Thanks
    I have not been in much of a mood to chat or converse lately. I hope everyone is doing alright.

I have not slept in a couple months now. Walking around during the day like I am dreaming at the same time. I am going through bouts of wanting to sleep all the time or stay awake all the time. I can no longer tell the difference, they are the same to me now.

The tones are so loud and are my constant companion now. They never go away, so learning to deal with them in my own way. Somehow last year I turned something on inside and do not know how to turn it off. Though something inside of me does not want to turn it off, so just going with the flow. I can distinctly hear around 5 different tones at once when I pay attention to them. I must see this through to the end. Inside I know this is my path and will understand the end in this place soon.

The timing could not be better for all of this to happen now. In two weeks I go in for my QHHT session and have so many questions for my higher self. I scheduled it with one of the best practitioners about 4 months back. I many things have escalated since then.

I know there is no solid evidence of this. But the 'schumann resonances' is well over 100 now. I think the data being shared with us may be inaccurate. I am connected and this may be what I have been listening to all this time. I am very connected to this place now and it is increasing. I know Earth/Gaia is increasing her vibratory rate and creating sounds that can be felt inside once tuned into her. It makes my head ring like a bell at many different levels.

I look forward to what is about to happen and have a very positive outlook. If I was a lesser hue-man, I would be in a psycho ward. We all have our part in this place, and feel my place was to connect and help this place resonate.

Yes my brothers an sisters, it is getting that strong inside. As if I am an antennae, being both a transmitter and receiver at the same time. 2014 I fined tuned myself and have shared all of this hear as I felt the buzzing and changes inside of me. 2015 I need the time to adjust and get used to it. 2016 I believe is when it starts to take shape and have results. Change is in the air this year... What they are I do not know, but the tones I hear inside are meaningful.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), bsbray (9th January 2016), Dreamtimer (10th January 2016)

Thanks
    I had a QHHT session recently and thought I would share. This is a copy and past from my Facebook over to here. So throwing a few posts into one reply.

A post I made last night to a few groups.

I am in Des Moines IA tonight spending the night in a hotel room after my QHHT session today. I am still walking around in dream land. Like I have not left my state of consciousness.

I will share more once I have had time to assimilate it all.

Suzanne Spooner will be posting some blog notes after my approval. She feels they are worthy to note... I will share them once they are posted.

Another note to mention, just like my dream state. I was conscious of the session during the whole time. Just need to listen to the session a few times to remember it all.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE

She ask me how long I felt like I was under, I said 30 minutes. It was over 2 hours...

I will admit most of my session was not too personal. I have accepted the cards that had been thrown at me, learned and moved on these pasts years.

I am a IT Admin but always wanted to be an archeologist growing up. So many of my questions were about things like that. Hue-manity history and what is going on now. Where did I/We come from and what is going on now.

The QHHT experience is very personal, I shared my life with the practitioner. Everything whether good or bad in how I perceived it and how I experienced it. What lessons did I learn in this life and why. At the time of this session, I had already knew what those were and understood them. So stepped outside of the box.

I will share my question I had for my higher self. As soon as I can figure out how to cut parts of the full audio out I will also post that. Never worked with a audio editor and posting it to YouTube too.

--- My Questions to myself ....

How long have I been here, is this my first life here or has there been others? And perhaps in other places.

I am apart of what's known as a soul family. Coming from a particular race of souls, or is not something real.

Has there been a war in this solar systems past between other races, fighting for this part of space or humanity? If so, is the asteroid belt what is left of a planet? Is there was, anyway we can elaborated on this if true? Who was involved and for what reasons. Is this war still going on?

I am curious about Atlantis and would like to know about it and what happened to it. Where there other lost continents like Atlantis that are now gone.

Are we a genetic experiment? Perhaps producing a being that is a 'melting pot' of other beings? Or was there another purpose for our DNA being mixed with other species?

Something started to happen 2 years ago, I started to hear a sound/buzzing inside of me. What is this sound?

Why do I hear different pitches or frequencies at the same time, with this sound I hear inside of me?

Shortly after learning how to meditate, I heard a voice speak to me twice, saying my name. It kind of sounded like my own voice, was it me speaking to myself? Or was it something else?

After about 4 months of meditating to the sound, in April 2014. There was about 30 minutes where I almost felt like I could vibrate out of my body. What was happening to me when that happened? Toward the end lying on my bed to calm myself of the mass body vibration, I felt what I thought were a pair of hands on each side, holding my arms and legs down. Was that what was happening to me or was that my imagination?

I started to hear noises in my head, what I would call snap, crackle, pop noises. What were those noises?

About 6 months after the mass body vibrations, something happened inside my head. It felt like a lightning storm and lit the right side of my head. What happened inside my head and why di it hurt so much the next day?

Why did the sound/buzzing increase, get stronger and louder after what felt like my head exploded? Or is there another reason this sound is growing inside of me? Why can I not turn it off now?

Since last year, I cannot distinguish time. I cannot not remember last week or a few months ago. Is there a reason I cannot figure out time or remember so easily now?

Is it true time does not exist? That past, present and future time exists at the same time?

Is there a such thing as parallel dimensions? Do we exist in each of them at the same time?

Do I know anything about the Event? If so please explore that....

---

I will share more, but want to insure I am not sharing personal things. But in the audio, I made it clear that everyone needs to know about what is happening to us. So working on a way to share as much as I can to everyone.

After a long Friday and Saturday, a long drive to my session, the session and the drive back home. I cannot believe I am up at 4:30 AM on a Sunday morning. My dreams were very powerful this evening and had me up early on this Sunday morning. My body and mind are very energetic and alert with new life inside.

To me it was more than a QHHT session. It was therapy for an 'Old Soul' that needed to talk about what is going on inside and how it sees the outcome...

We are sharing these experiences together, you are just not aware of them yet. What I am experiencing you are too, the wheel has just not gotten around to some yet.

After a long Friday and Saturday, a long drive to my session, the session and the drive back home. I cannot believe I am up at 4:30 AM on a Sunday morning. My dreams were very powerful this evening and had me up early on this Sunday morning. My body and mind are very energetic and alert with new life inside.

My session was not personal at all, I have listened to it again today. I uploaded it to Dropbox instead of YouTube. I will share with those here reading this.

The fist hour was about a past life. The rest was more focused around my questions above. This is an audio file, if interested you are welcomed to listen to it.

I received confirmation the ringing the buzzing and the tones I hear inside is the rising vibrations in this place. Many of the questions above were answered.

I do not mind sharing, it will not be long now before we all will be sharing each others experiences through our conscious network, for we all are connected. Only we just do not know it yet. some of the things I shared.

Keep in mind this is from my perspective in my conscious parallel dimension and I talk a bit about that and how we each are creating one but also merged. Also go into the bad guys a bit... and my first life from the Tree of Life.

When you hit this link you do not have to sign in cancel the sign in box by hitting the little 'X' in the upper corner. Then you can download the audio file from a button at the top of the page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a39aoyh744...34354.m4a?dl=0
    Last edited by MrCasual, 19th January 2016 at 02:50.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I am not sure how to state this... I feel as though my forehead is about to blow out.

Something is happening and it is growing exponentially. It is coming from within, like a muffin in the oven arising inside.

I cannot catch my breath... my chest... my heart is running on overtime. Everything is flowing through as if a receiver and transmitter.

I am here for a reason... I now feel why... with tears in my eyes. Can you hear the tones? They are calling inside with a resounding frequency.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    With joy, I now understand.

Remain grounded: Space is vibrating outside the scope
    Last edited by MrCasual, 29th March 2023 at 00:37. Reason: Addition

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th March 2023), Aragorn (29th March 2023), Catsquotl (29th March 2023), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2023), modwiz (29th March 2023), Wind (29th March 2023)