Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ballard's update

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Bill talks about Ben Davidson at 5:50.

Soul mitosis is an interesting term. The dividing chromosomes resemble magnetic fields and the torus a bit.

At 31:40 Bill says that Trump is playing the Divine Feminine. That's funny. I recall the video, it may have been posted by Gio, of the linguist who analyzed Trump's speech patterns and found that they are the kind typically used by females.

I was drinking some cranberry juice and I smacked my lips. Then Bill smacked his lips.
    Oh dear of dear, a crush

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (8th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was trying to make up a word for cranberry synchronicity.

Cranicity. Syncranicity. Cranbericity.

I think I like the second one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I was trying to make up a word for cranberry synchronicity.

Cranicity. Syncranicity. Cranbericity.

I think I like the second one.
    I like that second word... speaking as I drink my coffee. I smacked my lips syncranistically.

Is Bill OK? I think he may be manic spinning?

I have been thinking about what he has been sharing as I always really like him. IMO he is not telling the truth in some cosmic sense but relaying shedding layers of what is UNTRUE in his "mind field". IMO we need to forgive a whole heck of a bunch of baggage of mental beliefs about everything. I woke up thinking about a person whom I had blocked out of my conscious mind but with whom I had been harboring deep judgement under the surface. Why that should happen may be that I was in "night school"? I think we are now "de-contracting" all our self mainatined cords of unforgiving.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th February 2019), Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AGbJegxnI

Lol he is mostly normalized now, xlent to listen to still lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th February 2019), Elen (12th February 2019)

Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th February 2019), Elen (13th February 2019)

Thanks
    From Bill's FB today >

What amazing tension in the air, and in me. Ha! It's a chicken and egg thingy going on inside me. So many LIGHTWORKERS out there are bringing messages directly in relation to my personal experience. Id feel crazy without you. It's nice to be on the same path.
    For 10 years, since I experienced my personal Ascension in November- December 2009, we've been on a blast existing 3D that at first seemed magnificently fast but each day seemed to increase in frequency/velocity. Whew that was a wild ride.
    Scorpio Full Moon of May 18, 2019 was like a rocket booster that had used up its propellant and now is breaking away. Strangely enough that seemed to be the repeating of parting ways with friends and family choosing to anchor into the collapsing old world and ways. That happened 1st with me in 2009. There indeed is a frequency shift the separation for the extra cycle which is requiring this. There is no real Good or Bad in the choice but what we focus on right now, we are going to anchor ourselves into. Separation must occur because I want an experience completely different from those being separated from.
    It's a very fine line with me being an observer and sharing news as I've always done here and then feeling the emotional frequency waves of the lower old ways being removed (RIPPED) from my life, directly related to old life relationships and the splitting of them because of personal choices we each individually make. Ha! The only person we can bring through this is our own selves.
    Perception of Consciousness including limitations, Inner vision and desire, Thought, Emotions , Spelling in the words we speak, Intent and the Action we have utilizing all of the above generates our experience. And right now we are choosing which path, each and every human is, as to where they will be in these next cycles.
    A few months ago before this past Scorpio Full Moon I knew inwardly the message is we are attuning to the next Galactic cycle. Our RIGHT NOW is generating that, buying our tickets for the show. The total time is 26,000 years as had been as Earth in the past while in the outter bands of The Milky Way.
    Those taking Earth and our Galactic Quadrant to Heaven aka the center of the Galaxy aka the Great Great Great Central Sun, as We raise our frequency we change our coordinates in the Galaxy. We awaken and then we can consciously help steer the Earth Ship via heart based magnetism. We will not HAVE TO drop into the lower frequencies any more since we know it's that which is not directly receiving PURE LIGHT from in High of Heaven. We choose to remain in higher frequencies above the Galactic plane.
    There are many souls as the batton is being passed who are not ready for this high vibe purification process. That is the separation underway now.
    I see the trip and frequency shift as we magnetized our hearts to the Galactic Core which magnetically draws us to that matching location coordinates which is the bond from Galactic Heaven to our hearts. THAT IS THE PROPULSION SYSTEM. WE ARE USING MAGETIC HYPERDRIVE TO MOVE THIS QUADRANT TO THE GALACTIC CORE! The process will take 1000 years. It's the 1000 years of peace as we travel from the outter to the inner of this Milky Way Merry-Go-Round.
    There are two completely different groups in these I am seeing still not yet activating. There are those who choose the higher Service to Others path but because of previous life conditioning, perception, Belief and karma although on the trip to Heaven, it may take many more reincarnation lifetimes to process that in this next 1000 years. The programming as "There is only one life" must be dealt with by these ascending souls.
    Then we have those not choosing Ascension and who will continue in the lower frequencies. Many in Team Dark may choose this higher path although right now is that decision time. The door and opportunity to make that choice is closing.
    All this is causing a splitting of souls and their frequencies. Purging is intense. I've been feeling it as deep inner tensions like I've not felt these past 10 years. It's deep to my core a state even Team Dark who we've been playing this experience out with the past 13,000 years are still part of US. Some of these persons we played with all our lifetimes and many have been in our family. They are still part of the ONE!
    It feels as in being ripped apart internally. There has since Scorpio Full Moon persons who I so wanted to bring through and worked telling them, explaining what's going on right now, showing my Majic. I have this for decades. They wanted the Majic of the LIGHT in my field as it so enriched them even monetarily. I showed pthe game for them too see and feel it but like vampires don't want to do the work themselves. That has now resulted in a parting as respect, honor or proper energy exchange currency exchange was completely imbalanced. I never gave s poop about money but on this earth it's required to live at the moment. Because I held the vision of Earth not requiring use of money, that was a way I could be poked in life. Warnings did no good and parting had to occur. Always equal currency (energy) exchange must be done so imbalance does not occur. Ha. It's a 3-4D world thingy as there's many energies which can be exchanged in 5-6D.
    I feel a tearing as these souls begin parting for the next cycle. I know there's no real separation, even if they choose the return to the outter bands for their next cycle of experience. We are still only ONE being. It still cuts deep as a similar sensation as the Twin Flames original Split.
    I have felt angry, upset, sad and pissed off and much more. Many of these feelings I've not felt or had reason to feel for a decade now. It's strange.
    What I mean going through emotionally right now, today so many have brought forth messages on. WEVE GOT TO WATCH OUR THOUGHT AND EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! Very very critical.
    That message may be for just me right now as I'm processing this. See, I know this could change so much by any bad focus. Ha
    Today I've seen 3 messsges including Aluna Ash saying much of this I've related here. I feel the need to share as I've been weaving emotionally like a drunk driver. That's completely unusual for me. I am so grateful for all those of you on the path expressing your experiences as that certainly helps me.
    Many Smiles

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th July 2019), Elen (23rd July 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd July 2019)

Thanks
    From BB's FB today >

Bill Ballard
    17 hrs ·

I'm waking this morning scanning the global energies after all going down these past days. I'm sensing a huge desperation completely opposite of the sense of accomplishment for taking Team Dark down. I know where that uneasy feeling is coming from. Watch closely to what you feel and are being told right now inside and from your own Source.
    I feel the "FF" need for distraction deeply at the moment for Team Dark. There are a few prophecies not yet fulfilled and my feeling is to focus on neutralizing those imbalanced energies so that we don't need to be involved personally in those experiences.
    This is a tricky time peeps but we've all been in training for it. Hold the balanced PEACE and JOY energies until this completes and passes. Every attempt to entangle us into the dark drama will be made now. This is where mastery and dedication to your focus comes in!
    Smiles

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Bob (27th July 2019), Dreamtimer (27th July 2019), Elen (27th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2019), modwiz (27th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "FF" ?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Elen (27th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    "FF" ?
    Second thought...WTF does that mean?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Does Bill live in Colorado?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Elen (28th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    My Venezuelan neighbor's wife is from Ecuador...they just spent a vacation in Cuenca Ecuador...said it was like a dream. Cheap and a favorite locale for retirees...

[IMG]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuenca,_Ecuador#/media/File:Rio-tomebamba-centro-cuenca.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 27th July 2019 at 18:53.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2019), Dreamtimer (8th August 2019), Elen (28th July 2019)

Thanks
    Florida I think Sammy, will check.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (28th July 2019), Elen (28th July 2019)

Thanks
    From Bill today, FB >

A Corporation IS a fictitious non living entity (like a demon) having for profit life breathed into it by a LEGAL (not LAW) system giving it authority over actual living consciousness choosing to have an experience on Earth. So where is the issue and why??? Ha. Therein you can see the problem generated as The Vatican became the first and Mother of All Corporations. The OPPT aka One People's Public Trust foreclosed upon ANY AND ALL CORPORATIONS USING THEIR OWN LEGAL SYSTEM. Did the corporations observe their own legal system where inside it becomes their actual LAW??? Nope which should show their intent. It's the same with Corporations as with Demons. They are non living fictitious entities humanity stupidity allows and gives power too.
    If you want to change this then observe and stand with the foreclosure the OPPT did upon all global corporations using their own system against themselves and duly foreclosed upon December 2012.
    They are a mortally wounded dinosaur that hasn't yet given up it's life.
    Legally, it was the OPPT that began the systematic take down of the Team Dark system used against humanity.
    Humanity MUST STAND TOGETHER on this very issue as it is THE KEY to the next part of this collective shift. Corporations are allowed to crimes against humanity without having a living being to be held accountable for activities that harm the living consciousness of Earth. This does include trees and animals for persons screaming about that. Don't poke POTUS! Stand where the root of the problem is generated from. Be spiritually smart peeps!
    Smiles

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th July 2019)

Thanks

Thanks
    From BB FB today > Really messing with so many tech wise atm >

I told everyone I was under heavy hack attacks about a month ago as I made my final move to THOTI. They hit my Facebook changing all my news feeds I see from others to mostly commercial crap I wouldn't be interested in, YouTube changing my subscriptions and again changing what I view presented by their AI, Apple Phone trying to charge against that needless account requiring all my security info input, my Youtube changing and altering my subscriptions and news. My Hotmail has been hacked and again I'm being signed up for sex dating sites I've known for 20 years were virus traps dropping hacking codes. Ha. So now my junk mail is full of fake dating messages literally by 1000 messages per day, while that's going to my job Bk folder as it should, my GOOD MESSAGES AND NEWS HAVE NOW BEEN DIRECTED TO MY JUNK FOLDER, and good messages are mixed now with thousands of spam, daily. I put the good messages to my inbox and click not spam, and AI does the same thing again. This is deliberate code writing causing this. It's specific targeting being done here.
    So today as I'm not getting news , and I'm checking my feeds and something else strange, I see I've friended a will Le bunch of fake girly sex dogs again. I've never seen these contacts but I'm now friends with them. Ha
    So you don't think Dems and CIA are running scared??? If there is NO MONEY $$$ in what I am doing getting news to the world, why would I be being targeted??!
    Something is working.
    Here is one of my new found friends I'm now connected with. Ha

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th August 2019)