Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Bill Ballard's update

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    On Bills fb >

Bill Ballard All in all it was finding tge Payseur as well as the 1605 Treaties that really got my historical attention with the Q drops as THAT IS WHO OWNS USA above The Rothschilds.

The telling of history before it happened time and again with Q was remarkable even months ahead like to the day John No Name McCain was executed foretold to the minute 6 months in advance.

Psyop??? Hell YES Q was a most magnificent Psyop and in the drops mentions clues to JFK Jr although put right says he's not alive. Why did Jesus speak in parables??? Haha

This whole show, since I, Bill Ballard actually did write the book called Tge Great Awakening published in June 2012 telling of the geopolitical Awakening of the planet, and Q calls the same The Great Awakening and all my Archangel Michael channeling speaks of the Majic of this time... ha. Ha Hahahaha
    LMAO

Again More Popcorn Please!
    Many Many Smiles
    😎🌈🌎

and >

Bill Ballard And YES! I do believe for a while that one of the Q personalities was JFK Jr. As many Anons recognized the Q personality changes. Like how I speak and write in comparison to how you speak and write. Several things were stated before JFK assassination papers were released by Trump. That's when this whole Jr thing began.

Cool Beans Peeps!
    Yes it does in deed appear that JFK Jr has been on stage and in tge audience on several occasions at Trump rallies. Facial recognition of he and his partner match Jr and Carolyn.

The coolest thing about Anons is it's all open source but our names and between us and our research we've got all the tools and skill set required to shift this planet!

Hell Yes or rather Heaven YES Q was in deed a psyop! Best thing ever to happen to this planet!

And yes you can find tge numbers on kids being rescued. Search

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    FB
    Bill Ballard
    1 hr ·

Something just dawned on me hitting me like a ton of bricks. Ha. Any Anon knows beyond shadow of doubt Trump doesn’t want war BUT DEEP STATE DOES! Haha! Oh I must laugh at how beautiful this is!
    Trump has been trying to get US Military out of Iraq while it was the Deep State Drug Lords, CIA and Rothschilds putting into the perpetual wars that’s had us there since 1991. It’s oil, drugs, child trafficking, money laundering going out through the black projects Anons have been exposing and Trump has gone after, right??!
    Well John Kerry, McCain, Pelosi, the Bush’s and Clinton’s and 80% of the US Congress wants us there because that’s how they are and have been getting RICH beyond imagination! Ha! Oh this is too funny!
    So how do you get the troops out of Iraq???
    Kill the Deep States Top Terrorist! Ha!
    That’s freakin Brilliant!
    Now being someone who has been awake and watching this a long long time! I had wondered why other presidents were not doing this??? It totally confused me until we found they had been getting rich, in oh so many ways of laundering money! Wow!
    So taking out the Deep State CIA top terrorist and Trump just killed 2 birds with one stone!
    Right now I’m watching the world going Oh Shit while I can see this plan ever so clearly!
    When you get it! You gotta laugh at the insanity of it all!
    Smiles

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2020), modwiz (6th January 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I really do hope you're right Vern.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th January 2020)

Thanks
    The energies/noosphere/timelines is all transmutation of suffering severely influenced plus exponencialllly collapsing opposite timelines.

Thanks
    From BB's FB > Bill Ballard
    6 hrs ·

I couldn’t comprehend yesterday’s no witnesses in the impeachment trial knowing how this could have blown up and have Team Dark exposed. Then the vote not to have witnesses. See, it was NEVER ABOUT TRUMP! I knew that, and I knew Mitt Romney was a bad actor on the Republican side. I had no idea how many Republicans were tied into Democrats on their own personal weapons deals. This goes deep and begins to tell the story I couldn’t get straight. Ha
    Wow

reply > Seems the "Q" (symbol for "up your rear end") is on the side of the dark side, as they fear handing out truth for All?

Shaky dealings when "the truth" is fearful of The Truth being revealed.

Being LIED to, time and again, is not good for any soul. "Fake / Faux/Fox News" is deceit and trickery; like the devil.

WE THE PEOPLE are ALL hungry for the Light of Truth, NOW.

"Q" is pretending that their followers are ignorant of what Truth has done for those who seek it.

all of the current "doings" are just as fake as fake news ever was.

Bill's reply

It seems you’re being a LARP or as Anons call it a LIVE ACTION ROLL PLAYER aka the fake.

Not meaning to piss you off but if you knew anything about Q, there’s no followers or leaders. Q is military intelligence giving future events that continuously proves correct. Down to exact time and dates months in advance.

There’s no one to follow. Q drops a bread for researchers to follow and all their ANONS research are the crumbs that are the threads in the boards. It’s not a cult. It’s a think tank of the most brilliant brains and hearts on this planet. It’s posted on the dark webs anonymous board’s as the generals around Trump tried to friend many of us patriots telling truth like me here on Facebook. I thought it was fake but it was very real. So they originally found us on 4chan then it went to 8chan and now 8kun. Q was telling what was getting ready to happen in the cleanup of Saudi Arabia and the Las Vegas shootings weeks before anyone of us had a clue what was going down. Who would have known to say watch here in advance. Just like the death to the day and hour of John McCain but 6 months in advance.

Fake???

If you’re calling Q fake.. hmm. I can tell you where that could be put.

If you were doing your research you would already know what I’ve stated is true and I wouldn’t be typing this.

Smiles

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd February 2020)