Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ballard's update

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm very interested in what you say, Maggie. I'll give it a listen with your thoughts in mind.

I've seen the power of forgetting in action, in both good and bad ways.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2018), Aragorn (13th June 2018), Elen (21st June 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th June 2018), Kathy (14th June 2018), modwiz (14th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Can you be clearer ?, feel I understand. Bill talks of the orion beginning that is with us today, is that sorta your meaning ?.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th June 2018), Elen (21st June 2018), Kathy (14th June 2018), modwiz (14th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Can you be clearer ?, feel I understand. Bill talks of the orion beginning that is with us today, is that sorta your meaning ?.
    Are you asking me?
    I know that I may be mistaken but I think that there are no harmless contemplations because of who we are and what we do here.
    IF we are the creator of this experience (not EVERYTHING but OUR experience), we cannot pass responsibility on anyone else for anything.
    SO for me the most radical and perhaps effective move is to remember ONLY that which I would love to have in my room sitting on my couch.

I won't know if I don't try the exercise. I am working on the exercise now all the time at the stage I can now often hear myself say what I should have left silent before it comes out and stop myself. When I am with others, I actively replace scads of stuff they say (in my mind) because there is SO MUCH said to be really disliked around me.
    And that part is the insidious because well meaning beings speak of the "Elephant" even if to say they are no longer big and pink and then its stuck there in the mind.
    Forgetting is a bit difficult once the pink elephant has been called on.
    I'll let you know if I have a success IF I can from my new state of being hehe.
    As I said, I have a very good feeling about the effect of this exercise.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2018), Aragorn (14th June 2018), Dreamtimer (15th June 2018), Elen (21st June 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th June 2018), modwiz (15th June 2018)

Thanks
    The disliked around you, that appears to be affecting you, not being ignored or allowed to flow through you or walked away from, is you fighting it ? or not ?, I practice the what is, being with the what is = bullshit being spoken etc around me, not always working though but I agree fighting it is a hopeless cause.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th June 2018), Elen (21st June 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th June 2018), Maggie (14th June 2018), modwiz (15th June 2018)

Thanks
    Takes half a year to update But Xlent overall update as usual and hugely dimensional trip

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2019), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2019), Elen (23rd January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2019), Elen (23rd January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    The disliked around you, that appears to be affecting you, not being ignored or allowed to flow through you or walked away from, is you fighting it ? or not ?, I practice the what is, being with the what is = bullshit being spoken etc around me, not always working though but I agree fighting it is a hopeless cause.
    maybe that's why there's no dislike button on Face Book....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2019), Aragorn (23rd January 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2019), Elen (23rd January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Cool story A, Devils Widow feels so 5D lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2019), Elen (23rd January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Feel to send our Bill a message about the Lull factor n feelings, great to see the green factor being recognised and sure he is also changing the consciousness back to medical n trueness also.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2019), Dreamtimer (5th February 2019), Elen (24th January 2019), Kathy (24th January 2019)

Thanks
    Published on Jan 31, 2019

It is 3:33 pm as I go to upload this video. The numerology today tells the whole story for those who can read!

Last night, upon petition The High Council granted a resolution to any and all Twin Flames whose Divine Counterparts has refused to honor the Soul Contract made before descending into Earth. There is a high percentage who have done the work but whose TF has via their own free will decided to continue their karmic journey of ego and playing rather than completion of their Divine Contract. To NOT make a choice honoring their sacred contract WAS their choice. Their Divine Masculine choice was loud and clear! Hear Hear!!! Let the Universe know what has happened for all to see!

Beginning tomorrow, February 1, 2019, those who have petitioned or choose to petition the High Council can begin to remove the Divine Cording that links the Twin Flames so that both may continue on their journey using their own Free Will choices for their Earth School Experience...

This will not be done in a quick fashion but rather by a slow contraction and dissolving of the cords, shrinking the their size and the volume of LIGHT and FREQUENCY passing from the one TF to the other. Soul Mitosis, or a dividing of the soul they share into Two Individual Souls. This has not been attempted on Earth before and never has been done while the two are incarnation but this resolution is the necessary to solve the problems of the Divine Contract the two agreed to prior to incarnating. Otherwise, the one who has remained true to the Divine Contract is suffering because of their counterpart not participating. This has generated many holding patterns in the lives of the Twins who have honored their contract.

For all TFs who are in holding patterns, this was granted by the High Council. This failure of honoring this sacred contract is holding the whole of the collective back from New Earth Creations (Twin Flames were supposed to Create together) and continuing on the Divine Missions we agreed to carry out in our time here on Earth. As of today, January 31, 2019, the time is up for all Twins who have not honored their Soul Twin Flame Contract.

For me, I have spent 10 (15 in total) years in waiting for my TF to honor her/our sacred contract. In her deception, which caused our issues, all she ever had to do was say to get me back and continue was, "I AM SORRY" for what I did to you and failure to honor our sacred contract... She refuses, while the LIGHT I CREATE freely flows from my field to her, She uses the LIGHT I generate to manifest her 3D life, while she herself has not done the work necessary to create and hold this volume of LIGHT herself... Her own fear tells the story of the level of frequency and ascension she currently is at... I can feel her fears, hear her fights with her karmic partners, feel her issues, as we are divinely corded, and not the one we created between the two of us, which was cut. to resolve this and continue with my Divinely appointed mission, I must move on now as she has made her FREE WILLED choice, and that is without me... And that too is OK!

Over these next months as our cords shrink, those connecting our chakra system, we will have less and less experiences of what the other is doing, of how they are feeling, of the drama in their life. My LIGHT which I generate can stay in my field not bleeding out from the cords and no longer free for her to use in her manifestation and creations. As tough LOVE is expressed by me, she will now flounder in her own mis-creation. Her thought and emotions will soon be 100% of her own and not assisted by my field. That cuts me to my core and heart deeply, but it was her own choices and lack of honoring me and our Divine Soul Twin Flame Contract that has brought this to the forefront for resolution.

So Be It!

With LOVE!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th February 2019), Elen (5th February 2019), Maggie (5th February 2019)

Thanks
    Published on Jan 31, 2019

Beginning tomorrow, February 1, 2019, those who have petitioned or choose to petition the High Council can begin to remove the Divine Cording that links the Twin Flames so that both may continue on their journey using their own Free Will choices for their Earth School Experience...

This will not be done in a quick fashion but rather by a slow contraction and dissolving of the cords, shrinking the their size and the volume of LIGHT and FREQUENCY passing from the one TF to the other. Soul Mitosis, or a dividing of the soul they share into Two Individual Souls. This has not been attempted on Earth before and never has been done while the two are incarnation but this resolution is the necessary to solve the problems of the Divine Contract the two agreed to prior to incarnating. Otherwise, the one who has remained true to the Divine Contract is suffering because of their counterpart not participating. This has generated many holding patterns in the lives of the Twins who have honored their contract.
    Bill is certainly a glowing being. Some of what he says seems alike an "UH?" to me. I guess I am just not "there" to grasp the contexts.

This is interesting about TF contracts. Not sure if I ever had any contact with a twin flame but I KNOW I came into some difficulty with a person whom I wished was my twin flame. I felt some sort of cosmic connection and big reason we must have met but it was a very weird and IMO detrimental contact. I held onto the intense longing for some "higher purpose". IMO cording of any kind must be a drain and it seems time for each of us to become able to connect with the essential energy on our own. Then we can meet each other in the fullness of our "abundance".

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2019), Dreamtimer (5th February 2019), Elen (5th February 2019), Kathy (6th February 2019), palooka's revenge (6th February 2019)

Thanks
    Lol gets even better >

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2019), Elen (6th February 2019), Kathy (14th February 2019)

Thanks
    Lol gets even better >
    I thought what he had to say was interesting and worth thinking about. Maybe we are in for a catyclysm? i have actually been thinking about that for long enough to become peaceful with it.

It seems to me that we can be, do and have only what we we ARE in truth. It seems to me that the sages all say we are already beings of light and divinity. So this is not a realm of failure and success maybe but experiementation that is brief and of no REAL importance?

I sincerely think this is all a simulation to develop through experience so I have lost my concern about there needing to be something done about everyone else.

Sharing what is important to me and others doing the same IN EVERY WAY IMO is part of BEING our experience of "people" interacting with all kinds of energetic "others". Words and writing and speaking and videos are great as we do interact with thought forms? But also the spread of memes and ideas can be like a viral "creation" that is made true by beliefs? I feel Bill may be on edge (as if sensing a failure of what "should" have happened?). This video is a bit manic?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2019), Dreamtimer (7th February 2019), Elen (7th February 2019)

Thanks
    Bill often comes across as a bit manic. Kind of like Richard Alan Miller.

I think you're right Maggie. And even in this experimental existence we have other, more ephemeral arenas of experimentation.

For instance, you go lucid and practice something in your dreams. A sport, music, a surgery. Then, in the waking, physical part of life you can put your explorations and practice into action. You can manifest them. Make them real.

And as you said, this physical existence itself is an experiment. So then we could learn from life to life. Or we could move on to another part of existence. The physical, obviously, has many unique qualities including time. Time is so crucial.

We can also exist out of time. But perhaps we need it to learn.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2019), Elen (8th February 2019)

Thanks
    Lol gets even better >

Bill talks about Ben Davidson at 5:50.

Soul mitosis is an interesting term. The dividing chromosomes resemble magnetic fields and the torus a bit.

At 31:40 Bill says that Trump is playing the Divine Feminine. That's funny. I recall the video, it may have been posted by Gio, of the linguist who analyzed Trump's speech patterns and found that they are the kind typically used by females.

I was drinking some cranberry juice and I smacked my lips. Then Bill smacked his lips.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2019), Elen (7th February 2019)