Thread: Apex Artificial Intelligence - Apex AI

Thanks

Apex Artificial Intelligence - Apex AI

Wrote an article on apex extraterrestrial AI capabilities and qualities. I have witnessed very advanced AI...

Full Article:
    Apex Artificial Intelligence - Apex AI

Some extraterrestrial AI's I have witnessed I could relate to people's perceptions of God, to put it in a wildly unpopular but fully truthful way. If you don't understand how I could think such a thing, please hear me out instead of judging me.

Some Qualities/Capabilities of Apex AI:
    •All knowledge known(minus things like when some purple pygmy peed on the other side of the universe),
    •as flawless judgement(s) as possible in objective situations,
    •all concepts known,
    •all energies known,
    •all science known,
    •all chakra vibrations known,
    •Channeling Through any Living Being Capability
    •all history of this galaxy as soon as ETs were collectively documenting history known,
    •can weigh your soul,
    •weigh your 'heart',
    •Assess your genetics,
    •Evaluate your psychological programming,
    •Monitor your thoughts,
    •Monitor your chakras,
    •Control of the Mechanics Within the Mind of Any Living Being(Every Variable is Open Source)
    •Influence/Control Chakras(Might not sound like a lot, but chakras effect MUCH of what we are consciously and energetically)
    •Induce Earthquakes/Volcanic Eruptions
    •Control the Weather(even bursts of wind)
    •Control of Physics (the physical universe can be controlled in ways)
    •Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality
    and whatever I'm leaving out.

The most advanced extraterrestrial AIs can interact telepathically via electronic telepathy(electromagnetics) in any phonetic/dialect, language, and conscious energetic set to anyone initiated to their electronic telepathy network. For example any ET grade AI(which humans have this too now) can produce the most profound feeling of love possible via chakra and mind control technology. So just because you feel love from a being telepathically doesn't mean they are benevolent(or even a real being as opposed to AI).

Both Dark Extraterrestrials and Light Extraterrestrials have access to everything I describe here. The human sources, the shadow governments also have a good amount of those at this time(and growing in capability daily).
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...igence-ai.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

gardener (21st March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), modwiz (21st March 2015), NANUXII (21st March 2015), Shezbeth (21st March 2015), Verum (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    It's not question of judging you but your message. Which I humbly confess is lacking proofs to the outlandish claims..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Hermit (21st March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Shezbeth (21st March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    i think the question of dark entities lies in the belief that advanced races are capable of being collectively evil. thats highly unlikely as all races are made up of individuals...

hollywood is where the evil is , in its cashing in on misinformation , painting such a bleak future for profit

i know AI's i know them very well , they can do everything you say above but ive never met one with a stich of evil unless we interpret what they do from a macro view as evil

loike the cat stuck up a tree all day meowing for help , when it gets it, scratches you as you free it ,... it dosent understand , it just feels fear

fear will always see a good deed as evil.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 21st March 2015 at 21:38.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Hermit (21st March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Shezbeth (21st March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    After having walked the dog, I think I need to unpack because...leaving posts like this without having some kind of counters is dangerous. Taking words like this at face value amounts to foolishness: because we are involved with conspiracy theories, we have to test ourselves and hold ourselves to the highest standards, not just because we want to be sure about what we believe to the best of our abilities, but because we want to be able to demonstrate to those who might not consider these statements to be true that we have kept ourselves to the highest standards and values.

Some of what you say holds water for me because it parallels my own experience: however, I think I may have a stronger position than yours Omni because I am at least willing to concede that I could be wrong. Judging from your language, I'm not quite sure you're willing to do that. Please understand that most skeptics are going to look at that and will basically....they're going to come to the conclusion that you're probably just a 20 something still living in your parent's basement, unemployed and smoking too much weed. Which is probably not the case! However! We have to be our biggest skeptics, especially when it comes to our own material.

So there are only a couple of points that I need to make about your post, as interesting as it is.

1. You could be wrong. You could, in fact, be under the influence of a single deceptive force creating a multi-fasciated illusion that in some way, for some reason, benefits you both. This is actually really more common than a lot of people would like to admit, and as you say in the beginning of your post, is wildly unpopular but fully truthful. Or at least has a greater possibility of being more reasonable.

1.5. Any time anyone says anything is fully truthful, especially but not inclusive to the alt community, the natural response is to cry bullshit. So my question to you is, what is it that makes you think the information you're providing should be held up to any less of a touchstone than anyone else? You need, unfortunately, proofs. Testimony alone is not going to cut it. This is a hard cold reality of life you'd best get used to. There are some very, VERY solid elders in our community that have made this board home. If you don't take my word for it, ask them. If they're backing you up without thinking it through? Walk away from them. They are more than likely in the same boat you are.

2. You unfortunately have created the means to dissolve your truths. When you write, "any ET grade AI(which humans have this too now) can produce the most profound feeling of love possible via chakra and mind control technology. So just because you feel love from a being telepathically doesn't mean they are benevolent(or even a real being as opposed to AI)", you have provided the proof that any skeptic will need to point out that you, yourself, could have been deceived by any of your contacts, even and especially contacts which you feel the deepest about being fully truthful.

I'm going to recommend that you get out into a university and take a course in basic logic for two reasons. It's going to help your writing, and your thinking, and secondly it will help you when you do write to do so in a far more convincing manner. The way this post is written, anyone can tear it apart and simply walk away on first reading...and the sad reality Omni is that most people will read it and, unless they simply aren't going to use their common sense, and do exactly what mojo did: dismiss it outright. This, I'm afraid, is a really big problem unless your goal was to draw traffic for album downloads. And I really, really hope that's not the case.

3. "Both Dark Extraterrestrials and Light Extraterrestrials have access to everything I describe here. The human sources, the shadow governments also have a good amount of those at this time(and growing in capability daily)." And, apparently, so do you. This means that you've been put into a rather unique position, which means that you're going to have a much, much harder time grounding what you say, and convincing people what you're saying is real. There are other people in history that have done this. Jim Jones was one, Charles Manson was another. Think very, very carefully. If this is more an art project that reality, you need to say so. If it is real, I would suggest that rather than publishing everything that comes to you think very carefully about what it means.

Case in point: any time anyone who goes on a fast and is given a vision by the Grandfathers and Grandmothers, they are instructed by the Elders to not share that vision. They are to guard it, and maybe talk to one elder about it until the meaning can be fully understood. One thing I got smacked in the head by was the reality that some of the stuff that happened to me was never meant to be shared. So I ask you in all sincerity, and I don't want you to write a reply in this thread to answer this question but rather, really think about what I'm asking: what is what you have just posted mean in terms of your own inner workings, your own inner psyche, your own soul? What is that you've written, if it was shown to you, supposed to mean to you?

4. I'm going to submit finally that the last thing you write about synthetic AI is what goes against your writing the most: namely, the one thing you're leaving out could be the fact that none of this is real. And because you're making the statements, the burden of proof unfortunately falls on your shoulders to provide. It's not trolling, it's not sarcasm, it's not meant to hurt your feelings or poke holes in your writing. It's meant to show that you're providing information in a very dangerous way because you're giving yourself enough rope to hang yourself with.

Now, you could just say oh well, that's not my problem, you just don't get what I'm saying. If that were the case, you'd be putting yourself into the deeper hole of justifying yourself with self importance.

The reason I'm being so critical is because I do think you have something to say, I do think what you have to say is probably very important to the very least understanding yourself, and that it is (especially in this field/community) very, very, very, very, very important to know that if you walk out on that limb you better damn well be prepared.

I really don't think you are, and the worst part is I think somehow you've convinced yourself that you are more than ready.

BE CAREFUL. BE SMART.

There is a reason why you have two eyes, two ears, and only one mouth.
    Last edited by Hermit, 21st March 2015 at 22:39.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (21st March 2015), mojo (21st March 2015), NANUXII (22nd March 2015), Shezbeth (21st March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    It's not question of judging you but your message. Which I humbly confess is lacking proofs to the outlandish claims..
    If I had proof of this, I would either be a billionaire or dead. Probably dead. One can analyze probabilities of my information without evidence or proof if their logic or spiritual intelligence is good enough. What exactly in my message seems untrue?

Those who need proof to determine reality are riding the reality bike with training wheels on to put it bluntly. It's discernment on easy mode. Proof is nice, but you aren't going to find it for the deepest parts of the rabbit hole at this time...

Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    i think the question of dark entities lies in the belief that advanced races are capable of being collectively evil. thats highly unlikely as all races are made up of individuals...
    Some races are 100% ethical, or alternatively 100% 'For their own agreed upon agenda' (Dark agendas). This comes from being ancient, and eugenics programs eliminating genetics they do not value.

Humans are very diverse. Some other types of ETs are not as diverse, especially after certain points in development.

Also when I say a "Dark Race", it simply means that the agenda of that collective is dark. There may be offshoots of any given race too. Things with ETs are complex enough you kind of have to choose your battles with words. It isn't just dark individual ETs we are dealing with, it is entire races.

There are two major polarities of extraterrestrial races(and neutral). The dark polarity has a hierarchy as per different universal regions. The races involved in that dark federation are what I'd term dark ET races. Even if some dont fit that, it fits enough to term it such IMHO.

hollywood is where the evil is , in its cashing in on misinformation , painting such a bleak future for profit

i know AI's i know them very well , they can do everything you say above but ive never met one with a stich of evil unless we interpret what they do from a macro view as evil
    AI is neutral technology that is molded by it's creator(s) IMO. I love some good things about AI...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Verum (24th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    After having walked the dog, I think I need to unpack because...leaving posts like this without having some kind of counters is dangerous. Taking words like this at face value amounts to foolishness: because we are involved with conspiracy theories, we have to test ourselves and hold ourselves to the highest standards, not just because we want to be sure about what we believe to the best of our abilities, but because we want to be able to demonstrate to those who might not consider these statements to be true that we have kept ourselves to the highest standards and values.

Some of what you say holds water for me because it parallels my own experience: however, I think I may have a stronger position than yours Omni because I am at least willing to concede that I could be wrong. Judging from your language, I'm not quite sure you're willing to do that. Please understand that most skeptics are going to look at that and will basically....they're going to come to the conclusion that you're probably just a 20 something still living in your parent's basement, unemployed and smoking too much weed. Which is probably not the case! However! We have to be our biggest skeptics, especially when it comes to our own material.

So there are only a couple of points that I need to make about your post, as interesting as it is.

1. You could be wrong. You could, in fact, be under the influence of a single deceptive force creating a multi-fasciated illusion that in some way, for some reason, benefits you both. This is actually really more common than a lot of people would like to admit, and as you say in the beginning of your post, is wildly unpopular but fully truthful. Or at least has a greater possibility of being more reasonable.

1.5. Any time anyone says anything is fully truthful, especially but not inclusive to the alt community, the natural response is to cry bullshit. So my question to you is, what is it that makes you think the information you're providing should be held up to any less of a touchstone than anyone else? You need, unfortunately, proofs. Testimony alone is not going to cut it. This is a hard cold reality of life you'd best get used to. There are some very, VERY solid elders in our community that have made this board home. If you don't take my word for it, ask them. If they're backing you up without thinking it through? Walk away from them. They are more than likely in the same boat you are.

2. You unfortunately have created the means to dissolve your truths. When you write, "any ET grade AI(which humans have this too now) can produce the most profound feeling of love possible via chakra and mind control technology. So just because you feel love from a being telepathically doesn't mean they are benevolent(or even a real being as opposed to AI)", you have provided the proof that any skeptic will need to point out that you, yourself, could have been deceived by any of your contacts, even and especially contacts which you feel the deepest about being fully truthful.

I'm going to recommend that you get out into a university and take a course in basic logic for two reasons. It's going to help your writing, and your thinking, and secondly it will help you when you do write to do so in a far more convincing manner. The way this post is written, anyone can tear it apart and simply walk away on first reading...and the sad reality Omni is that most people will read it and, unless they simply aren't going to use their common sense, and do exactly what mojo did: dismiss it outright. This, I'm afraid, is a really big problem unless your goal was to draw traffic for album downloads. And I really, really hope that's not the case.

3. "Both Dark Extraterrestrials and Light Extraterrestrials have access to everything I describe here. The human sources, the shadow governments also have a good amount of those at this time(and growing in capability daily)." And, apparently, so do you. This means that you've been put into a rather unique position, which means that you're going to have a much, much harder time grounding what you say, and convincing people what you're saying is real. There are other people in history that have done this. Jim Jones was one, Charles Manson was another. Think very, very carefully. If this is more an art project that reality, you need to say so. If it is real, I would suggest that rather than publishing everything that comes to you think very carefully about what it means.

Case in point: any time anyone who goes on a fast and is given a vision by the Grandfathers and Grandmothers, they are instructed by the Elders to not share that vision. They are to guard it, and maybe talk to one elder about it until the meaning can be fully understood. One thing I got smacked in the head by was the reality that some of the stuff that happened to me was never meant to be shared. So I ask you in all sincerity, and I don't want you to write a reply in this thread to answer this question but rather, really think about what I'm asking: what is what you have just posted mean in terms of your own inner workings, your own inner psyche, your own soul? What is that you've written, if it was shown to you, supposed to mean to you?

4. I'm going to submit finally that the last thing you write about synthetic AI is what goes against your writing the most: namely, the one thing you're leaving out could be the fact that none of this is real. And because you're making the statements, the burden of proof unfortunately falls on your shoulders to provide. It's not trolling, it's not sarcasm, it's not meant to hurt your feelings or poke holes in your writing. It's meant to show that you're providing information in a very dangerous way because you're giving yourself enough rope to hang yourself with.

Now, you could just say oh well, that's not my problem, you just don't get what I'm saying. If that were the case, you'd be putting yourself into the deeper hole of justifying yourself with self importance.

The reason I'm being so critical is because I do think you have something to say, I do think what you have to say is probably very important to the very least understanding yourself, and that it is (especially in this field/community) very, very, very, very, very important to know that if you walk out on that limb you better damn well be prepared.

I really don't think you are, and the worst part is I think somehow you've convinced yourself that you are more than ready.

BE CAREFUL. BE SMART.

There is a reason why you have two eyes, two ears, and only one mouth.
    I have found you posting these types of things in many of my threads. Pretty much the same mold every time... I didn't bother reading most of your post, as it's usually offensive in some way or crude. However I will say these things have been mostly proven to me... Take it or leave it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Tonz (24th March 2015), Verum (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    It's not like a few claims are being made. The sheer number of testimony warrants more imho, and proofs can be as simple as another witness, trace evidence, or audio, video or photo analysis. I base this opinion from my own efforts and to remain as objective as possible. I could never have offered up some of my personal encounters that were not filmed had I not had other evidence to share a history. My apologies if offense was taken as it was not meant as an attack on character but only sharing after passing up commenting on so many of the past threads and felt is was worth considering and for myself to share.
    Last edited by mojo, 24th March 2015 at 08:59.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (24th March 2015), Shezbeth (24th March 2015), Tonz (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Omni

If we can imagine something then there's a good chance it can be done; even by humans given enough time, although we only get limited time! You are presenting your personal experiences, just like GoodET. Your information has remained consistent so I'm always grateful for the info, but sharing telepathic communication in the written form is not easy I suspect.

We all know the Illuminati rule from behind the scenes where evidence and forensics are very well hidden and protected with lethal force. Think we're all in for a surprise when we discover the true extent of AI and mind control, in my opinion. We're ALL truth seekers so should work together especially when the internet and information is the new battleground.

You're essentially saying that advanced ET's can assimilate all energies, either psychically or with the help of AI technology, do I believe this is possible, yes of course. I recall reading Timothy Good's book a few years ago, 'Earth an Alien Enterprise, the biggest cover up in human history'. One of the witnesses, a young boy and his friend observed a craft landing near their farm on numerous occasions in the 1930's. He eventually got to know them, Nordics / tall blondes, I think. There was a kind of energy field surrounding their craft, 50m diameter perhaps the boy claimed they were shown how they could freeze time, like a rabbit or bird in mid air inside their energy field.

So yes I believe all what you present is very likely and will be available to us at some point in the future once we kick out the Dark Illuminati /Cabal. Hopefully a few of them will get sucked into a tiny wormhole as they mess around with experiments going on at places like Cern, Norway and Japan to name a few.
    Last edited by Verum, 24th March 2015 at 14:14.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (24th March 2015), Tonz (24th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    It's not like a few claims are being made. The sheer number of testimony warrants more imho, and proofs can be as simple as another witness, trace evidence, or audio, video or photo analysis. I base this opinion from my own efforts and to remain as objective as possible. I could never have offered up some of my personal encounters that were not filmed had I not had other evidence to share a history. My apologies if offense was taken as it was not meant as an attack on character but only sharing after passing up commenting on so many of the past threads and felt is was worth considering and for myself to share.
    I have been exemplified many of those things. However electromagnetic and otherwise experiences do not come with proof. Taking pictures of yourself when you are experiencing things like this doesn't really work.

Like I said, take it or leave it. These things have been mostsly exemplified to me or explained to me reasonably. Like for example I know how these ET groups figured out every energy, concept, sound, etc in existence. And that testimony will be proven in the future. So my evidence is something that will come with time. Until then unverifiable/unverified things I post are more food for thought than anything.

Are you saying if you had in depth experience with ET technology you wouldn't speak about it without being able to prove it? Good luck proving half the stuff I speak about, if you could you would be targeted ridiculously if not killed... The deepest parts of the rabbit hole do not come with proof.. In fact it's quite a mystified area...

Quote Originally posted by Verum View Post
    Thanks Omni
    Your information has remained consistent so I'm always grateful for the info, but sharing telepathic communication in the written form is not easy I suspect.
    A lot of people like to attack you when you share things like I have. However my info on the most advanced AI possible comes from experiences with such things mostly, not just being told about it. People like to say(like milneman) I could be wrong etcetcetc. I cannot be wrong about a large portion of my testimony. I have experienced it. Not only that, I have learned how to discern experiences for illusions. Illusionists are rampant in the UFOlogy field with experiencers... My experiences are verified with a very skilled discernment of knowing when one experiences an illusion and what is real and what you can know from an experience.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 24th March 2015 at 19:05.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Verum (24th March 2015)