Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What is the "Alliance"?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol we had an Earthquake upgrade here 1n 2010-2011 in Christchurch NZ, also lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    BRICS/IMF -- two sides of the same (SDR) coin?

"Beijing (China) (AFP) - China is in talks with the International Monetary Fund for the Washington-based institution to add the yuan to its basket of reserve currencies, a top banking official said Thursday as Beijing seeks a greater global role for the unit. It hopes the yuan will become part of the IMF's "special drawing rights" (SDR) assets "in the foreseeable future", said vice central bank governor Yi Gang." [Source]

Debunking the phony “BRICS Bank versus World Bank/IMF” conflict

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding the BRICS and IMF. To say it is the same thing as we have is not only wrong, it is ignorant disinfo. The new system is a radical change in how commerce is conducted on this planet. For now, saying this is like believing in UFO's for some people. The truth will reveal itself. One could spare them-self considerable angst by comprehending this now.
    Last edited by modwiz, 4th April 2015 at 03:26.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th April 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd April 2015), Lillith (4th April 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd April 2015), TrumanLCash (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding the BRICS and AIIB. To say it is the same thing as we have is not only wrong, it is ignorant disinfo. The new system is a radical change in how commerce is conducted on this planet. For now, saying this is like believing in UFO's for some people. The truth will reveal itself. One could spare them-self considerable angst by comprehending this now.
    I don't think anyone in this thread said that BRICS and AIIB are the same thing. So I don't know why you would bring that point up.

What "new system" are you talking about? Can you give a link to a credible source of information on this?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    I don't think anyone in this thread said that BRICS and AIIB are the same thing. So I don't know why you would bring that point up.

What "new system" are you talking about? Can you give a link to a credible source of information on this?
    My bad, meant IMF instead of AIIB. The new system is unfolding on the world stage, its links are myriad across a wide spectrum of reporting. However, it might be in the eye of the beholder only. My eyes being influenced by my ears (eyes used too) and what having a little of an inside track can provide. Much of it made public in videos with more coming out as it happens. AIIB does represent part of the new system. It is a game changer to compliment the global game being changed. The pieces are moving into place daily.

The main variable is how much of a tantrum will the West/Cabal engage in. China and Russia are not cabal anymore, they are now throwing off their infections and parasites. Many cast the anti-corruption in China as crooks in power going after former crooks. Wrong! China is actively and aggressively cleaning up its act for its debut. Saving face is important in the East. Hypocrisy is also frowned upon. Embarrassments need to end. And, corruption is bad for business.

I am content being considered a BS artist. History will have my back and patience is a virtue.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th April 2015), Sooz (4th April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015), TrumanLCash (4th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    My thought is to count our blessings here? While they may not be perfect, from what i hear, they have worked to keep the planet from many severe issues, and stopped quite a few Nukes from going off which would of resulted in WW3.

Its like a 5 year old child. You cant really explain ADULT issues, and http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/ does a good job of Exposing some of the devilish deeds that really have made Americans look like complete IDIOTs?

I can just tell by posts on Linkedin how many even have a clue about whats up? Not many? This is supposed to be the EDUCATED folks we have, and most subjects in this are not given any attention? I am just talking about the basics also? I actually had to teach the IT staff at the U of MN and EXPLAIN why pretax and after tax dollars could not be mixed? MN does have some of the best talent in the USA, but it comes down to what is actually FEASIBLE?

I am quite happy to see others arrive to PREVENT massive EXPLOITATION of humans as documented in the battle of Dulce? http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...ts_dulce08.htm

Our ENTIRE gov needs a REWRITE, and with 40 million in their Satanic club, there are no easy answers? I do agree with Ben Fulfords latest ideas, and plan, so as far as the money system goes that the easy one. Basic bartering systems dont make slaves, they make traders. As an IT pro, the first task on the list is to scrap the gov system we have, with a merit based one, as Ben Fulford suggests.

New mass media to teach everyone the lies they have been taught from the giants to the secret rules used to EXPLOIT everyone. http://worldgathering.net/2011/news419.html Other than that, I think we should be grateful that we have a balance of power, but do agree that we dont want to be EXPLOITED again by this new group?

Most humans like an OLD soda machine can ONLY take 2 coins, so the less is more rule does apply, and I am looking for feedback on this basic outline to help educate folks in a new media project that works at a summary level. The info on these subjects is quite a lot to digest, so I go for a simple approach, with pictures, and a basic 7 points to start. I will of course make it an entertainment experience, as part of our culture is used to interactions that have benefits of prizes, etc..since the average person needs a clear benefit before they will engage in any process?

This is why I wrote the WatchPickWin TV Game Show, since we would all rather watch a TV Show where we can win prizes rather that watch others win new cars, etc..If you dont address the issue of getting folks attention, you will never succeed? For our dry run we will do Cat Disclosure and then move up to ET Disclosure?

Any feedback on the outline is appreciated!

We do feel the basics must be covered about our history in an "entertaining way" to succeed in this very complex problem to WAKE EVERYONE UP! http://win50k.com/watch_et.php
    Last edited by EarthSheriff, 4th April 2015 at 04:53.

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    So far this is an excellent and very informative thread, well done OP.

Also I want to compliment 'Novusod' with his well written posts.

And not to forget all other participants in this thread

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Novusod (4th April 2015), TrumanLCash (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    How the financial system works
    Brilliant!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Sooz (4th April 2015), TrumanLCash (4th April 2015)

Thanks
    The International Monetary System & The Future Of Money
    A MIND BLOWING lecture by Shiekh (not Sheikh) Imran Hosein on the how & why of the inevitable collapse of the dollar and the paper money system.

If you - like me, are not into (organized) religion - islam, you should skip the first 10 minutes and start the video at 10:30.

The Shiekh has a very pleasant voice to listen to, is also quite witty at times and has a super interesting tale to tell.

I PROMISE YOU, IT WILL PLEASANTLY ENLIGHTEN & BRIGHTEN YOU!

Thanks
    Enjoyed the Vids Outlander, couple of time I was not sure whether to laugh out loud or cry

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Enjoyed the Vids Outlander, couple of time I was not sure whether to laugh out loud or cry
    Glad you liked them, Aianawa!

Usually I laugh out loud all the way to the bank.

The last time I cried was - if I remember correctly, at the very moment I was born, like all babies do.

btw, have you ever heard of a baby that was born with a big smile on his face?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th April 2015), Dreamtimer (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Have heard of happy babies being born, means they were likely smiling .

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Yup, a few of mine, born under water, gently swam, drank some milk and only started crying more than a few minutes after birth when they had to leave the warm water and were "checked" by the midwife.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today