Thread: Steve Richards (holographic kinetics) Interview with Global Freedom Movement 3/08/015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Steve Richards (holographic kinetics) Interview with Global Freedom Movement 3/08/015

***AS POSTED BY EVE LORGEN ON HER WEBSITE***

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/steve-r...vement-308015/

Steve Richards Interview with Global Freedom Movement 3/08/015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TEBV4sya5k

Great interview! Steve discusses the Aboriginal Laws of LORE, which are the basics of the healing modality of Holographic Kinetics. Some of the topics he talked about are:

Spirit versus Soul

Ego, soul, Spirit, life forms (like entities). How to know what you are working with in HK and why its so important to work directly with Spirit.

How the soul can be programmed through time.

We are multidimensional beings.

He/She who enters the Game of another, is bound to to rules of that Game.

How taking part in certain rituals entrap you in another Being’s Game (that you don’t want).

Extraterrestrials, Extra-Dimensionals, Interdimensionals, Entities and life forms

The parasitic system of entrapment through the cycles of time.

Secret Societies who serve the “Big Boys–ie., Winged Serpents, Dracos, Reptilians, Greys” to keep us enrapped in the “Game” for THEIR HARVEST.

What to do to get out of the parasites GAME and creating your own Game where they have to play by your rules, you take charge.

How drugs like “Ice and methamphetamine” and even Ayahuasca open wormholes or doorways for interdimensional beings to invade our bodies and world.

Why Steve is very concerned about the CERN –”God particle project” and what kinds of wormholes this can open up and who could enter our world/reality.

We are in a 10 year “conjunction period” from 2013-2023 where the invisible and visible will eventually merge. Its also a harvest time. Two worlds merging and unusual things will happen.

How the New Age Movement (and corrupted religions) has allowed numerous “agreements of entrapment” with many types of beings, false gods, ascended masters, etc. to enter our Game to keep us entrapped in their system of enslavement to be harvested.

Communicating with Nature and Spirit for truths.

Our freedom is based on how much we personally and collectively can clear our own traumas, false beliefs and parasitical entities/beings from us, connect directly with our Spirit and Nature.

Why it’s so important to have the truth about the Laws of LORE and of our Universe passed on and indigenous cultures preserved.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 16th March 2015 at 15:35.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (16th March 2015), Frances (16th March 2015), lookbeyond (17th March 2015), NANUXII (17th March 2015), Phoenix (17th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Spiritwind (16th March 2015), Tribe (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    I will watch this thankyou lift the veil, i wonder if anyone knows if baptism into a religion and other "rites" such as holy communion traditionally undertaken by catholic children around age 8-9 yrs is "entering anothers game" and thereby we are being bound by rules not even aware of, and further if this affects us at point of/after death?-- i shall look into this myself..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (17th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great questions Lookbeyond. I am curious about that too. Many religious rites are done to babies by their parents. What of the babies free will?

I found Steve's comments about all the trauma done to people in order for the "harvest" was quite interesting also. He did not quite explain what that meant. If anyone knows and could explain, I would appreciate it. It sort of made me think of some ghosts who linger here on Earth due to a traumatic death. Maybe the "harvesters," whoever they may be, know this and cause trauma to trap souls here after death and keep them corralled up until the time comes to harvest.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 18th March 2015 at 11:57.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I will watch this thankyou lift the veil, i wonder if anyone knows if baptism into a religion and other "rites" such as holy communion traditionally undertaken by catholic children around age 8-9 yrs is "entering anothers game" and thereby we are being bound by rules not even aware of, and further if this affects us at point of/after death?-- i shall look into this myself..
    First of all, hello to all the members of this forum! This is my first post.

Lookbeyond, as far as I know rituals are meant to open the inter-dimensional doors.

Regarding your question. Steve Richards says that baptism shuts down the spirit.
    Communion or common union is a marriage to beings that are running the religion. (no, kids are not dressed like brides and grooms just because)
    Confirmation is an agreement of entrapment since it's done at 14y - when the person has their free will and choice and is no longer in the game of their parents.

Yes, we are being bound by rules we are not aware. But once we become aware we can break those agreements and agreements of entrapments.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (17th March 2015), lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Absolutely it does enlist you to being part of, by concent , that entitiy. How does that effect you ? it dosent nescesarily make you a slave however you can by free will incrimentally believe more and more of its indoctronation which can open you up to the general mass of its interaction.

I know when i renounced catholocism i went through a sepparation with an entity that was not too happy about it.

I believe that entity was lucifer. but i could be wrong.

N

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (17th March 2015), lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Great questions Lookbeyond. I am curious about that too. Many religious rites are done to babies by their parents. What of the babies free will?

I found Steve's comments about all the trauma done to people in order for the "harvest" was quite interesting also. He did not quite explain what that meant. If anyone knows and could explain, I would appreciate it. It sort of made me think of some ghosts who linger here on Earth due to a traumatic death. Maybe the "harvesters," whoever they may be, know this and cause trauma to trap souls here after death and keep them corralled up until the time comes to harvest.
    Wow...ask the universe and you shall receive. I just happened to find (synchronicity?) an older video of Steve Richards with the topic, "Psychotropic Soul Harvest." I have listened half way and it is very interesting so far, so I wanted to add it here for further perusal. The interviewer is asking some good questions.

Last edited by lift the veil, 18th March 2015 at 11:57.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (18th March 2015), lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    When one uses the term " Harvest " in relation for the gathering of souls , i interpret that in context of the amount of austerity presnt right now, is its to foirce ones hand into being who they say they are. Showing them selves to the core set of values. This is so when time comes to move to the next phase , you are re directed based on your memory complex and accumulated experiences as well as your reactions to those experiences.

N

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    This man Steve Richard is brillent I can't recomended him highly enough, thanks lift the veil.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (18th March 2015)