Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Afterlife thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Breeze - Wow, this excerpt really got my attention. I anxiously await your coming back to this part of the Afterlife topic.

I have never been out of body, and FWIW I have read Buhlman's books but (from what I remember) he has never ventured into the topic of finding the domain/realm of the Highest Self (Oversoul), Source or even the Void. Now he does talk about "heaven" in his last book and he does imply that this realm is sort of a "trap-like" consensus reality that keeps souls occupied/distracted from finding what else is "out there," i.e., the higher realms.

Lift the Veil
    I think he mentions it in his last book but I am sure he talks about the void in his recent interviews. If you look at this one here Post #7. At around 1:03h of the video he talks about the void.
    Last edited by Altaira, 13th March 2015 at 19:22.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Breeze (14th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Ria (13th March 2015), Sebastion (13th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Breeze - Wow, this excerpt really got my attention. I anxiously await your coming back to this part of the Afterlife topic.

I have never been out of body, and FWIW I have read Buhlman's books but (from what I remember) he has never ventured into the topic of finding the domain/realm of the Highest Self (Oversoul), Source or even the Void. Now he does talk about "heaven" in his last book and he does imply that this realm is sort of a "trap-like" consensus reality that keeps souls occupied/distracted from finding what else is "out there," i.e., the higher realms.

Your descriptions in post #8 were very informative and beautifully written. I understand that it must be difficult to use the human language to describe such experiences, but I for one hope that you come back to these topics and further describe these realms/your experiences to help those of us who have never been OOB to understand what they are like.

Thank you again for opening this very important thread.

Lift the Veil
    Thankyou, lift the veil, i second your request and thanks to Breeze and all contributors to this thread,lb

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2015), Breeze (14th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (13th March 2015), Ria (14th March 2015), Sebastion (14th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Breeze-As an aside, I would not be overly concerned about trying get it "right" in what you have to say. There are no two consciousnesses which are identical and perceive identically with another. The same experiences will always be viewed somewhat differently depending on the individual's perceptions. So essentially getting reasonably close to the idea being expressed is good enough. The words you would use are not necessarily the same words, I or anyone else who has experienced basically the same thing would use to express the exact same thing. Lighten up on yourself a bit and write freely as that will allow you to get into the flow of it naturally. No worries, there are those who have your back!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2015), Breeze (14th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (15th March 2015), Ria (14th March 2015), Tribe (14th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    I think he mentions it in his last book but I am sure he talks about the void in his recent interviews. If you look at this one here Post #7. At around 1:03h of the video he talks about the void.
    Here William Buhlman, gives very detailed information of what consciousness is from first hand experience. He talks about who we are and what we are not, debunks most of the misconceptions we have been brought up with and how important is to let everything go and explore our own consciousness. We are not human beings, we are not what we think we are and we are not our thoughts which are just one of the vehicles our consciousness uses to explore the universe.

I personally totally agree with what he says here. This is well worth watching.

Thank you Altaira so very much for posting this......... Brilliant what William says in regards to what the Tibetan monks focus on upon death! I am so please his work has expanded into these most important areas going beyond what is ‘form’ that we humans are so physically accustomed to.

I was thrilled with William Buhlman’s work back in 2001 and read two of his books. I found Adventures Beyond the Body the best and since recommended it to over 30 people and know they too had results of having o.o.b.e.'s.

I will have to look into his latest work, as to be honest I lost interest in him around 2008 when listening to a radio interview where he mentioned along the lines that E.T. didn’t exist and that those who claimed such encounters were imagining it. I hope his views have changed on this.

William Buhlman’s first hemi sync double CD ‘waves of light’ and ‘power of 7’ are brilliant! I highly recommend these for centring the brain waves and assisting in ‘keeping alert’ while the body goes to sleep, and soul awareness preparing for ‘exit’.

Sebastion - Thank You, noted and will do .

I had a surprise call from my daughter announcing she was making a surprise visit this weekend with her boyfriend. So I have just finished doing a mad dash around the house dusting and hovering etc. So I won’t have spare time until Monday to return to this thread.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

And Happy Mother’s Day to all Mums of past, present and future!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (15th March 2015), Ria (14th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Sebastion (14th March 2015), Spiral of Light (14th March 2015), Tribe (14th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wiliam Buhlman does interviews very often and I find them very inspiring. I managed to talk to him last year and he is really great explorer of the consciousness. His latest book is very interesting too. WB spoke about the extraterrestrials on a several occasions and he actually says that we can chose to incarnate on different planets depending on our level of evolution or lessons we need to learn. He was talking also that many ET phenomenon are actually OBE experiences which I think is true. I thought my sleep paralysis was ET related but it turned out it was spontaneous OBE.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Breeze (15th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (15th March 2015), Ria (15th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Sebastion (14th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    He was talking also that many ET phenomenon are actually OBE experiences which I think is true. I thought my sleep paralysis was ET related but it turned out it was spontaneous OBE.
    I don't know how familiar Buhlman is with the abduction phenomena, however some people who have been abducted report being taken out of body (OOB) by their abductors, which is how they are taken through the walls of their homes. As many ETs seem to operate in other "dimensions", it would seem logical that a preferred M.O. of abduction would be to take people astrally, as this allows for them to remain hidden in this other "dimension". Peoples bodies remain in their homes, in their bed, and their families, neighbors remain clueless to the astral abduction even occurring, as nothing is seen in the physical 3-D world.

Anyway, I don't want to further divert away from the topic of the thread. Just wanted to point out that abductions can have an OBE element to them.

Last edited by lift the veil, 15th March 2015 at 16:58.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Breeze (15th March 2015), Elbie (15th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Hermit (16th March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Ria (15th March 2015), Sebastion (15th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I don't know how familiar Buhlman is with the abduction phenomena, however some people who have been abducted report being taken out of body (OOB) by their abductors, which is how they are taken through the walls of their homes. As many ETs seem to operate in other "dimensions", it would seem logical that a preferred M.O. of abduction would be to take people astrally, as this allows for them to remain hidden in this other "dimension". Peoples bodies remain in their homes, in their bed, and their families, neighbors remain clueless to the astral abduction even occurring, as nothing is seen in the physical 3-D world.

Anyway, I don't want to further divert away from the topic of the thread. Just wanted to point out that abductions can have an OBE element to them.

Actually, this is very relevant to the topic, Lift the Veil; as long as we think of ETs as a principally technological and corporeal phenomenon and not also as a spiritual phenomenon, we are cutting out a huge section of the truth. We need a paradigm that encompasses all the various phenomena. The reason I say this is relevant to the topic is this: if there are beings out there capable of taking a soul from a body, either technologically or innately, then it is not a huge leap to say there exists the potential for caging souls within the environs of a planet, for example. As soon as we start saying that ETs can only abduct physically (assuming human limitations exist for them), we unconsciously discount this possibility — and as soon as we have discounted the possibility that this situation might be artificial, we have accepted, automatically, the idea that it is natural.

Frankly, the ability of ETs to abduct a person and leave the body behind does not seem entirely unrelated to the idea of a soul trap controlling incarnation.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Breeze (15th March 2015), Elbie (15th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (15th March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), modwiz (15th March 2015), Ria (15th March 2015), Sebastion (19th March 2015), Woody (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Actually, this is very relevant to the topic, Lift the Veil; as long as we think of ETs as a principally technological and corporeal phenomenon and not also as a spiritual phenomenon, we are cutting out a huge section of the truth. We need a paradigm that encompasses all the various phenomena. The reason I say this is relevant to the topic is this: if there are beings out there capable of taking a soul from a body, either technologically or innately, then it is not a huge leap to say there exists the potential for caging souls within the environs of a planet, for example. As soon as we start saying that ETs can only abduct physically (assuming human limitations exist for them), we unconsciously discount this possibility — and as soon as we have discounted the possibility that this situation might be artificial, we have accepted, automatically, the idea that it is natural.

Frankly, the ability of ETs to abduct a person and leave the body behind does not seem entirely unrelated to the idea of a soul trap controlling incarnation
    one could be abducted astrally while OB. from what i have learned, you could travel (OB) both in your astral/etherial body and as pure essence/consciousness..if as pure connsciousness, you are a small condensed ball and NOTHING can get to you. ..if you go out with your etherial body, it's best to know what you are doing i.e: be equiped..i.e best not to instigate OB travel if unsure of how to protect yourself if needed. ..very adviseable to not be noticed (you can hardly know who by, not all are super disinterested and/or benevolent out there).

this is not fearmongering, just a call for caution

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Breeze (17th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (16th March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Ria (16th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Woody (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to think aloud and just say how I feel about entity being able to trap souls. Perhaps it is not exactly as this has been framed within the spiritual community. They might know how to disconnect the consciousness from the physical body, Possibly even the few other bodies but this is just how far they can go. They can only prevent the soul from interaction within a certain dimension/s.
    I think that no matter how technologically advanced the ETs could be they all abide certain laws. If they are too powerful and can afford to disregard those laws I think there will be a counter power equally powerful to protect the vulnerable ones. The low of free will is valid no matter how dark you are and this universal law is still being protected in this universe. For this reason I think it is logical that the eternity of the soul is kind of protected from destruction or harmful alterations.
    Also I think that the closer our connection to the soul is the more protected we are from external harmful attacks.
    I am still learning and I have a lot more to discover so I could be completely wrong. I just tried to say how I see things from my perspective at this moment. .

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Breeze (17th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (16th March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Ria (16th March 2015), Sebastion (16th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Wind (16th March 2015), Woody (16th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Shut the front door.

What if I told you it's not OBE...it's something else? This is what's been happening during my collection and returns. It's not soul, it's something other than.

Which may be off topic completely, in which case I will trust the super fantabulous mods to split the post or sommat.

When I got my dog, my thinking was that having a dog would somehow stop the abductions from happening. And for a while, it seemed as if they did stop. Now, I'm not so sure if they actually stopped or if I was just in a state of not recognizing they were happening.

Now it's almost like a dream. Except it's a little stronger than a dream, kind of like the difference between having a mixed drink as opposed to a straight shot. It's not soul. It's something different, like tuning a radio so that the frequency is between two channels. It's like existing in two places at the same time, but physically being present only in one. When I'm collected, I'm still mentally and physically in my bed, but I'm also in another place. This sounds, upon re-reading, like insanity.

Its not soul. It's the ability to fold space, fold dimension, in such a way that time is non-relevant, non-existent in the way we know it. Time is relative, and controllable, when you understand that stepping through dimensions is as easy (for some) as stepping through a door. The trick is knowing where you're from, and how to get back. It's kind of like when you open a door and look outside. What you see out your door is outside, but what you're perceiving, the manner in which you perceive it, is in your own mind, in the synapses of your brain. Your eyes, your senses, they perceive what's outside the door but on the inside. So in a way, the outside exists in two places at the same time, but in different ways.

We do it all the time when we get into the big bulky submarines and go to the bottom of the ocean. Same principle, but the difference between a steel poured and tempered axe and a shard of stone used to cut extinct meat with.

I am interested, however, in the reasons and the means which we examine this question. In all of us, everyone who's contributed to this thread, there is a reason beyond mere curiosity for wanting to know what is beyond. Perhaps the answers are right in front of us, should we choose to look. For my part, when I simply began to accept that sometimes I wake up and my dog smells me because something has been added or taken away, or something flashes in a very strong "dream" that ends up being a collection and return, its just part of who we are. It makes sense that something should happen after....but as Epicurus remarked, we did not exist before our births and we do not concern ourselves with not having existed before that...why then do we concern ourselves with existing once we pass?

Quality while we're here. That's the important thing.

Be good to each other, and drink a little wine now and again.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (16th March 2015), PurpleLama (20th March 2015), Woody (16th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    And don't skimp. Drink good wine.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2015), Woody (16th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    I would certainly agree with what you have said regarding the connection with your own higher self, higher mind, the soul. That has certainly been the case with me time and time again. So from what I can see, you are on the right track! If you will submit to the promptings given you by higher mind, you will be lead to where you need most to go to learn. Your own higher mind "knows" exactly what you need most and will lead you through the potential mine field safely. Chances are you will not get exactly what you want but rather what you need the most in your learning. This is paramount as you go along because you will have many and untold experiences in the order that will make more sense to you as you go along. How to protect yourself in different circumstances comes with it. You will learn exactly what you need when you need it! It for sure is an amazing journey!

I would like to think aloud and just say how I feel about entity being able to trap souls. Perhaps it is not exactly as this has been framed within the spiritual community. They might know how to disconnect the consciousness from the physical body, Possibly even the few other bodies but this is just how far they can go. They can only prevent the soul from interaction within a certain dimension/s.
    I think that no matter how technologically advanced the ETs could be they all abide certain laws. If they are too powerful and can afford to disregard those laws I think there will be a counter power equally powerful to protect the vulnerable ones. The low of free will is valid no matter how dark you are and this universal law is still being protected in this universe. For this reason I think it is logical that the eternity of the soul is kind of protected from destruction or harmful alterations.
    Also I think that the closer our connection to the soul is the more protected we are from external harmful attacks.
    I am still learning and I have a lot more to discover so I could be completely wrong. I just tried to say how I see things from my perspective at this moment. .

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2015), Breeze (17th March 2015), lift the veil (16th March 2015), lookbeyond (21st March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This topic begs the question, do you believe in a benevolent Creator or not?
    it is interesting that Jesus said in The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven'

Hallowed be thy name.

Was Jesus praying that whenever people would think of or speak of the Father God,

they would perceive Him as Holy??

Will our belief in a Holy creator help to adjust Him to holiness???????

I have wondered if our experiences are being fed into that master mind we call Father God for interpretation.

Then there is emotion--Mother God

and the combination of Father and Mother, emotion and intellect into Son....

I am thankful for Mother emotion
    but the downside to emotion is hate, envy etc....

so balance of thought and emotion is good.
    I know I am blabbering on

Just my thoughts

Interesting topic!!! I've only read the first few posts so far.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Momlvsducks For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2015), Wind (24th March 2015), Woody (19th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Momlvsducks View Post
    it is interesting that Jesus said in The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven'

Hallowed be thy name.

Was Jesus praying that whenever people would think of or speak of the Father God,

they would perceive Him as Holy??

Will our belief in a Holy creator help to adjust Him to holiness???????

I have wondered if our experiences are being fed into that master mind we call Father God for interpretation.

Then there is emotion--Mother God

and the combination of Father and Mother, emotion and intellect into Son....

I am thankful for Mother emotion
    but the downside to emotion is hate, envy etc....

so balance of thought and emotion is good.
    I know I am blabbering on

Just my thoughts

Interesting topic!!! I've only read the first few posts so far.
    Mom!

You ain't babbling.

The prayer is...well pretty deep to be honest if you really dig into it and meditate on it. (This is actually more the here and now life than the after life lol!) It sounds like you've done some heavy thought on the subject which is pretty cool!

At the end of it all, I always go back to something St. Francis taught the first friars: unlike those who take a vow of stability, the cell is within you, you have to carry it with you as you go into the world and do good works. I know my own practice and beliefs are unconventional for a forum like this...heck there are days I even think people look at me cockeyed.

One thing I know for sure: there is a deeper meaning when each word, each line, is contemplated separately but within the context of the entire prayer.

Of course your milage will vary. But it's still nice to see you here.

And the hermit goes back to tomatoes...mmmmm.....little seedlings, grow stronger!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th March 2015), Wind (24th March 2015), Woody (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life here on Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain???

http://www.matthewbooks.com/february-8-2015/

Our mentioning Nirvana’s “fourth density residential area” elicited a number of responses. We thank the reader whose questions are cited, and our reply also will address comments and questions from others who wrote.

“Matthew said, ‘Persons who advance from third to fourth density spiritually and consciously during Earth lifetime enter Nirvana’s fourth density residential areas.’ He also said residents there range from second to fifth density or higher. How do the areas where they live differ from fourth? Who decides where people live? Are family members reunited in the area where the first one who went there is? Are people restricted to their area or can they move from one to another? What kind of living accommodations do residents have? What do people do while they’re there and how long do they stay? I’d like to know more about what to expect when I get there!”

First, as a reminder, we number densities, whether mass or location or soul evolvement status, ONLY to indicate advancement. Densities aren’t compartmentalized and there are no sign posts indicating where one density stops location-wise and another begins, and the same is true of soul evolvement. In both there are many gradations, which you could think of as shades on a color chart that move from the faintest tinge all the way up the spectrum to the color’s full intensity. Applying that to residency in Nirvana, persons who are the least evolved spiritually and consciously live in “tinge” and persons who are more evolved live in the shades that correspond to their status.

Now then, at the end of physical lifetime, all of Earth’s peoples go to that multidimensional spirit world, thus it encompasses religions’ concepts of both heaven and hell. Nirvana comprises numerous meandering, energetically-connected, flexible “layers,” which can be considered heaven, and a tiny dense orb that is separate from the layers can be considered hell. Both are about the same distance from Earth as your moon. The layers are what you call “discarnate,” and even though they do have mass, their high vibrations make them invisible to your telescopes and the orb is too small to be noticeable.

First we shall speak about the layers and their gradations, all of which are at varying vibratory rates, and who goes where is determined by the laws of physics that govern this universe. The energy of every person’s thoughts, motives and deeds throughout the lifetime is registered in the infallible Akashic records, and when the dense body dies, the etheric body automatically is drawn to the part of Nirvana that corresponds to the energy in the person’s records.

We remind you as well that the soul is freed, or liberated, from the etheric body—it is the personage and its lifetime experiences, which form the psyche, who goes to Nirvana. So it is possible, even likely, that members of an Earth family will enter different parts, but all who go to the layers may visit each other. As members in lower layers or layer gradations grow in spiritual and conscious awareness, they advance accordingly in residency.

Nirvana is in the timeless continuum, so you’ll be seeing not only family and friends from this lifetime who are there, but also dear ones from other lifetimes, and you may prefer to spend time with them. Always the stronger love bonds between individuals prevail and everyone honors this; the same applies to persons who remarried after their spouses died and all are in Nirvana.

Now we shall speak about who lives where. Occupants of the topmost layer are the most highly evolved: the 100-member council that oversees Nirvana’s administrative aspects, resident and visiting masters in specialty fields, and universal family members who wish to stay a while after completing their volunteer service on Earth. Down a notch are the principals in charge of transition, customized healing and settling-in assistance; childcare; education; employment; transportation; architecture and construction; entertainment; Earth monitoring; libraries and the fine arts. Then come the myriad employees in those and other fields who live in layer gradations commensurate with their extent of responsibility and progress in service, spiritual and conscious growth, and personal interests.

Although education at every level and training in all fields are available to everyone, skills and talents of other personage lifetimes are remembered, so residents have a wealth of knowledge and experience to choose from. Always employment is a matter of choice, and individuals who desire to work may change from one field to another whenever they wish.

Babies and young children enter fourth density. If close family members are living there or in higher layers, the children join them; if not, they are lovingly nurtured by specially-trained caretakers and schooled appropriately for age and soul growth status at the time they arrived.

Animals also enter fourth density. Those whom you call predators were herbivores before darkness made them carnivorous long ages ago, and that aspect of their nature is erased from cellular patterning during the passage from Earth to Nirvana. Pets and their human families are reunited by the energy streamers of shared love bonds. If pets arrive first, they roam with other animals until a family member enters any of the layers. Henceforth they may live together if that is what is desired—all animals are self-sufficient and there is no pet ownership as you know it.

Third density is home to people who refuse to listen to universal truths that differ from their beliefs and to people whose characteristics such as bigotry, greed, anger, dishonesty, jealousy, arrogance, egotism or disloyalty led them astray from their chosen karmic lessons. All of those individuals need time and assistance to become open to enlightenment and gain spiritual and psychic strength. As they respond, they move to a higher gradation, where advanced learning and a wider range of employment, activities and growth opportunities are available, and so on up the ladder.

Please don’t think that life in Nirvana is all work, work, work or learn, learn learn! Just as on Earth, most residents want the self-satisfaction that comes with being productive and creative and adding to their knowledge; and because they also enjoy leisure time, a wide range of age-related activities and entertainment are available. All team and individual sports except those that destroy or injure life are popular; so are attending or participating in films, theater and concerts; and “story hour” is enjoyed by all ages. There are travels throughout the realm, lectures by visiting “professors,” grand fiestas and small social get-togethers, splendid museums and art galleries, and hobbies of interest.

Buildings of all sizes and designs are erected by focused thought and visualization, and although residences are in accordance with evolvement status, everyone has a choice of house or apartment in a city or living in a rural environment. It is noteworthy that the most highly evolved souls choose humble dwellings and people who choose mansions later feel uncomfortable with such opulence—they have those homes dematerialized and replaced with more modest styles.

Now we shall speak about second density, the tiny dense orb that can be considered the hell of religions. The individuals drawn there are those who consistently ignored conscience and pre-birth agreements and they willfully caused great suffering to persons whose soul contracts did not include those experiences. Because light is anathema to these individuals, only a pinpoint is directed into their dark world; as they overcome their fear of the pinpoint, a bit more light is beamed to them. It may take hundreds or even thousands of your years before they choose to absorb enough light to embody at the lowest consciousness level in a third density civilization, a life comparable to Earth’s slugs and minute, short-lived insects. This act of divine grace wipes clean the cellular and psychic patterning of devastating behavior choices.

Although Nirvana primarily is the temporary home of people who transition from Earth, residents in the higher layers vary considerably. Mother, my description of the population answers other questions sent to you, and I think it will be of interest all readers, so please insert that.

[Excerpt from “Residents” chapter of Matthew, Tell Me about Heaven; Matthew transmitted this information in 1994, when he still lived in Nirvana.]
    Matthew, how many souls live in Nirvana?

Between 10 and 12 billion. We come and go continuously, so the population fluctuates. You’re having a hard time with that number, Mother. Why?

It seems like a lot of souls between Earth lifetimes.

I need to clarify our population, which is considerably more varied than I’ve explained. This realm is primarily for people transitioning from Earth lifetimes, who could be called “regular” residents, but many others live here, too, and I’ll tell you about all of them.

Although most of our regular residents are preparing for their next lifetime on Earth, depending upon the stage of their soul growth, some are preparing for incarnate or discarnate life elsewhere, even outside our galaxy, or they may choose to experience as free spirits. Probably 20 years is average for a “long-timer,” but I’m not really comfortable giving that figure because many variables influence the length of residency. Some souls feel great sensitivity in all aspects, an ability acquired only in higher density vibrations, and they don’t stay very long. Some are so highly evolved that they practically whisk through to their next growth placement.

Others of this spiritual evolvement status may choose to remain here quite a while. They have earned this as a reward for honored service, and they stay for a long time by your calculations. Some of these souls are very high in our hierarchy. Other long-timers are here for intensive healing from a number of difficult lifetimes. They stay in an environment of tranquility as long as they need to recuperate before choosing their next level of spiritual growth experiencing. All those souls constitute what I referred to as our “regular” population.

Another large part is transient. Some are free spirits, who come and go as their growth needs require.

Matthew, excuse me, please. Remember, here free spirits are folks who seem to go blithely through life doing their own thing out of the “mainstream.” Is it the same there?

Oh, no, Mother. Free spirit can mean only that no body, not even the etheric body, is necessary for residence of the soul. But in a larger sense it refers to the mental attitude or psychic approach to communion with God and the knowledgeable accomplishing of the pre-birth chosen mission. Either or both of these conditions constitute a free spirit lifetime. It’s a different sort of learning process and is as necessary as any other lesson due to karmic cause and effect.

I see. Thank you.

You’re welcome! Now then, others of our transients are teachers in specialty fields or students who come for selected education, and they leave when they have accomplished their purpose. Visitors come from other discarnate realms to further their spiritual growth and stay as long as their specific interests last. And there are many short-term vacationers, some from supra-human civilizations. Nirvana is much more beautiful than many other discarnate realms and, just like resorts on Earth, it attracts “tourists.”

There is still another kind of resident here, souls who have taken on new bodies on Earth, but they reside here as well as there. Mother, this isn’t “weird” at all, and there is good reason for these “dual” lives. When one is motivated toward studies, learning can be achieved far more rapidly here than on Earth. We have almost limitless superb resources and master teachers, and the entire environment is conducive to spiritual growth. What better place to gain knowledge and spiritual enlightenment with which to endow the new personage?

Thank you, Mother. We have given an enlightening glimpse of life in Nirvana, but no message can cover all facets of that world, like the personal reception of all arrivals and how they are affected by the thoughts and feelings of their loved ones on Earth; the customized care given to all who arrive with traumatized psyches; the diverse environment in that spirit world; its republic form of governance; aging and de-aging; or the range of residents’ manifesting capabilities. Although our messages never have been a platform for recommending the Matthew books, we make this one exception: Matthew, Tell Me about Heaven offers comfort to people grieving the loss of a loved one and is an inspirational guideline for living.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 24th March 2015 at 11:56.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd March 2015), Breeze (23rd March 2015), Elbie (23rd March 2015), Sebastion (23rd March 2015), Woody (23rd March 2015)