Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Afterlife thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    LIFT THE VEIL: The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life on here Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain??? The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life on here Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain???
    hear hear and read the above. thanks for your post lift the veil.

it's the afterlife trap if anything

all the talk about further education, spiritual perfecting helped by "ascended masters" etc etc., holy hierarchies, scret teachings for some only - rubbish..all part of the very same control mechanism by the non holies...from what i have experienced.

Last edited by Elbie, 23rd March 2015 at 19:47.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd March 2015), Breeze (24th March 2015), ERK (24th March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), lookbeyond (24th March 2015), Woody (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 03:42.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (24th March 2015), lookbeyond (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    This information is no longer applicable to this Forum.
    Last edited by Breeze, 25th April 2015 at 20:57.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (25th March 2015), Dracon (25th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Gemma (24th March 2015), lift the veil (24th March 2015), lookbeyond (24th March 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), ronin (24th March 2015), Sebastion (24th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Breeze, 25th April 2015 at 20:58.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Dracon (25th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (24th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), Sebastion (24th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Breeze, 25th April 2015 at 20:59.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Blacklight43 (25th March 2015), Dracon (25th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), hughe (24th March 2015), lift the veil (24th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), ronin (24th March 2015), Sebastion (24th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The on-going manipulation has been so deep that most people forgot causality - cause and effect - long time ago.
    If I put one fundamental law in Universe, it's the causality. Knowledge is the subset of collective memory.
    I think knowledge is irrelevant, subjective matter to existence of life forms.
    Knowledge makes us decide what is good or bad, most of time under the name of superior, refined knowledge - science and technology actually produced more harm than benefit to humanity. Humans who so caught up with knowledge blindly kill and destroy the Nature including ourselves.

Suppose there is an advanced species that want to get rid of humans on Earth, what method it will choose?
    The proven, effective way is to dumb down the target population, let them slowly consumed, be self destroyed by ignorant and stupidity.
    Breaking causality at the collective level is key, and wipe out memories both collective and individual level.

It's possible handful of genius born but it's okay for them because such brilliant minds are one time deal. Between each cycle of life and death they can wipe out the memory of geniuses so that the progress of human race get stuck. Laws of Physics change in time. This is outrageous claim according to established scientists but it's fact. How many of you ever doubted the three laws of motion invented by Issac Newton? Issac Newton was a brilliant mind but he wasn't the creator of Universe. Newton's theory of motion had flaws in it. Newton ignored what causes gravity and treated it as manifested phenomenon as is. Followers Issac Newton worshiped him so hard that they made Issac Newton as a God. Right? So far anybody who has challenged Newton's flawed theory suppressed systematically by scientists. I'm pretty sure that if Issac Newton born again, have all the memories of previous works, he had to reinvent new theory in physics.

Mind control technology that includes memory reset is entertaining and sick idea.
    Imagine the situation when all the people loose memory in first day of each year. We can't live one year of knowledge.
    Whoever or whatever behind massive level of mind control they have done fantastic jobs.

The bird knows how to build a shelter. How many of us know how to build decent shelter or house? I've been learning it for few years.

Why the society doesn't teach the fundamental knowledge for survival to kids in schools: farming, shelter construction, energy production and manipulation, health care?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Blacklight43 (25th March 2015), Breeze (25th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), Ria (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    AND the great news is, WE have all been part of this as co-creator gods, each one of us has at some point in time consciously contributed to the Creation of the Universes and Galaxies and planets of our choosing. Remember this when you next read another ET version of humanities history. Smile.

Also, just as important, these godly memories creating, our experiences and wisdoms gained can never be stripped from us, nor stolen, destroyed nor manipulated, as such concepts/acts do not and cannot exist in these kingdoms of higher frequency spin of Unity Consciousness.
    Breeze - Thank you for your very eloquent description of Creation. Your points above are extremely important.

p.s. - I can't wait for part 3!!! :unity:
    Last edited by lift the veil, 25th March 2015 at 14:08.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Breeze (25th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), NancyV (26th March 2015), Ria (25th March 2015), Sebastion (26th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Breeze-Your picture of the prime creator is something that I experienced directly while deep in the throes of cosmic consciousness. It would appear to be a mirror image of that experience although the light and brilliance would have to be magnified exponentially! Some experiences cannot be explained no matter the words used. My translation of that would be that I, as the universal masculine in my light body merged with the universal feminine light body, both "bodies" were comprised of millions of miniature suns, beyond brilliant in their makeup. We appeared "separate" at first ,facing each other. Then, as if on a gossamer breeze we merged each within the other! All of those miniature suns merged and exchanged massive love energy. It was something far beyond exquisite ecstasy and could never be adequately expressed. As Guerdjeiff stated, when one unites the intent of the brain (masculine) and the intent of the heart (feminine) a third energy is produced. When you understand what that 3rd energy is, you may get a glimpse of what the One, Itself, Is.
    Last edited by Sebastion, 26th March 2015 at 14:55.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Breeze (25th March 2015), ERK (26th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), lift the veil (25th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), Majik (25th March 2015), NancyV (26th March 2015), Ria (25th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    This thread has some profound individual information which is worth a study.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Breeze (26th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), NancyV (26th March 2015), Sebastion (26th March 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Just wanted to add, that I completely concur with what Breeze has thus far posted. I am tickled and pleased to no end to have found another who has experienced what it is to BE in the higher worlds of the One. Breeze has really laid it out extremely well, far better than I could! I look forward, very much so, to read what she has to say in her upcoming posts!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), Breeze (26th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), NancyV (26th March 2015), Ria (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sebastion View Post
    Breeze-Your picture of the prime creator is something that I experienced directly while deep in the throes of cosmic consciousness. It would appear to be a mirror image of that experience although the light and brilliance would have to be magnified exponentially! Some experiences cannot be explained no matter the words used. My translation of that would be that I, as the universal masculine in my light body merged with the universal feminine light body, both "bodies" were comprised of millions of miniature suns, beyond brilliant in their makeup. We appeared "separate" at first ,facing each other. Then, as if on a gossamer breeze we merged each within the other! All of those miniature suns merged and exchanged massive love energy. It was something far beyond exquisite ecstasy and could never be adequately expressed. As Guerdjeiff stated, when one unites the intent of the brain (masculine) and the intent of the heart (feminine) a third energy is produced. When you understand what that 3rd energy is, you may get a glimpse of what the One, Itself, Is.
    Sabastion that is a Brilliant description! Thank you!

And YES to what you wrote…….. “on a gossamer breeze”, is spot on and eloquently said! (I must remember ‘gossamer’ it is a great word). I also hear you on the masculine and feminine – smile.

It is so wonderful and refreshing to speak to others who remember this too; I am sure there are many around the world who remember……. And many more souls in the process of re-remembering and re-connecting to their true Source of BEingness.

I often imagine a world where everyone re-remembered who they truly are, their divine heritage beyond the Stars…….. what a different life expression this would be.

[I am working on my next post, but it will be delayed due to family staying over, and now their friends staying over too........ so I have many hungry mouths to feed – so tied to the kitchen for the next few days - lol.]

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th March 2015), gardener (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), NancyV (26th March 2015), Ria (26th March 2015), ronin (26th March 2015), Sebastion (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Malc could do it don't you think?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Milneman liked that a little Omar Kyam/ glass of wine loaf of bread and thou, and I am sure he enjoyed a quality wine.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello All
    This is a quick post to apologise for being absent for a while on this thread – I am recuperating from shingles. I will return as soon as able to continue my posts.
    I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with fun and inspiration.
    Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (22nd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sebastion (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Hello All
    This is a quick post to apologise for being absent for a while on this thread – I am recuperating from shingles. I will return as soon as able to continue my posts.
    I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with fun and inspiration.
    Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

I hope you feel better!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Breeze (3rd April 2015), lift the veil (22nd April 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sebastion (3rd April 2015)