Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Knew The Secret Of Immortality.....Would you tell anyone?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Hi Birddog,

my thread is more about actually surviving an eternal life in the avatar one is in now, and not in an after life.

There are claims that the use of Ormus, as just one example, have regenerated dna enabling the reversal of the aging process.

My curiosity has led me to the question of whether anyone has ever achieved a continuous existence, even if just for a few hundred years, using technology or alchemy and as yet not shared?

However, there is another excellent thread started by Breeze, where your views on the afterlife are better placed?

kind regards

Russ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), shamanseeker (20th March 2015), Tonz (17th March 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    The only reason our memory is wiped is that another agency attacks our right to be....

I know who does this, but if I say I'll get flamed, so better to keep my peace.
    If you know who does this , can you give any clues how to stop them ? I certainly won't flame you if you did say . You could PM me and I'll say , they can flame me all they want :spinning:

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), shamanseeker (20th March 2015), Tonz (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    This a vid that is so old its quality is really old and poor quality and even corny but its got a few surprises, starting with its host. .Saint germain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), shamanseeker (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome — but there are other factors, Russ. It doesn't matter how impervious the body is to the flow of time if any simple bacterium can cripple it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), Tonz (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry to invade your thread but i found all of this worthy, I think you will find this very interesting Russ, I may try it myself..Sermorelin!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), sandy (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [QUOTE]The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome[/QUOTE

Seikou-Kishi would mind to elaborate. are you referring to a state of mind?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome
    Seikou-Kishi would mind to elaborate. are you referring to a state of mind?
    Somewhat, but the mind is too superficial. The conscious mind is like a thin veneer over the subconscious; if the state of mind is the natural expression of an underlying subconscious reality then yes, it is part snd parcel. If the state of mind is being forced and is at odds with the underlying subconscious reality then it will not be enough. A lot of people age themselves prematurely. It is quite possible to enter one's prime and refuse to leave it lol.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Tonz (16th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Somewhat, but the mind is too superficial. The conscious mind is like a thin veneer over the subconscious; if the state of mind is the natural expression of an underlying subconscious reality then yes, it is part snd parcel. If the state of mind is being forced and is at odds with the underlying subconscious reality then it will not be enough. A lot of people age themselves prematurely. It is quite possible to enter one's prime and refuse to leave it lol.
    would you have to use a tool such as the philosophers stone or ormus to reach this state of being?
    another question would be why would want to be immortal?can you give reasons has to why anyone should achieve this state of being?
    what would your goals be?

imho i would say leave this immortal enquiring alone and let nature takes it,s course.
    unless you have other plans?

then again we learn the soul is immortal but is trapped in this 3d body.
    what is the 4d,5d,6d....further evolutions of your soul.

so are we not already immortal in the spiritual sense?
    or is the question we want to be immortal in the 3d body?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (16th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th March 2015), Tonz (16th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    just as in the movie Highlander we see immortals fighting and taking the lifeforce of others for their own gain.
    Connor is the good guy in the movie and the Kurger is the bad guy.
    both want to survive and are impelled to seek one another out until they consume their lifeforce.

there can be only one as the tag line states for the movie.

it was a matter of survival and nothing else.
    one erased the other and felt the need to live forever.in one scene a immortal has had enough and accepts his destiny.

now if you could find the power that could make you live forever,would you really want that in this 3d world.
    what would you do once you achieved your goal?
    would you not be a god amongst men?

we all need to take our natural root in finding ourselves and with each new learnt ability of experience through many lifetimes maybe we can all become godlike,then we can play with the universe.

your goal is to seek that is what strives your hunger for the unknown.
    this has been going on for thousands of years within humanity and has anyone actually come up with a answer?
    it is your experience and all you learn and take in that makes you who you are.
    there will never be a immortal being allowed to live in this 3d world as it would compromise everyone's learning and experience.

on the other hand you are immortal as you have a soul.
    so after you die in this life what do you want to come back and learn and experience?

do you wanna be rich,poor,feel love,anger,alone.
    there are too may emotions to mention lest us forget all that we do not comprehend in the 4d,5d 6d ect.

are you comfortable where you are at now?
    i know i am not but that is because i am the fool,with all the experiences i have had i still question and doubt.

immortality is the ultimate fool,s goal in this 3d world.
    Last edited by ronin, 15th March 2015 at 14:13.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Sebastion (15th March 2015), Tonz (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    would you have to use a tool such as the philosophers stone...
    No

... or ormus to reach this state of being?
    No

another question would be why would want to be immortal?
    what would your goals be?
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5898-I...#post841904504

can you give reasons has to why anyone should achieve this state of being?
    This state? Which one? There is more than one state of living so why do you assume there is only one state of living indefinitely? Lol. The motives for one living indefinitely because they have the ability to keep their body in pristine condition is likely different than the one living indefinitely because they have replaced every part of their body with cybernetics. I can't speculate on anybody else's motive.

imho i would say leave this immortal enquiring alone and let nature takes it,s course.
    unless you have other plans?
    I'm not enquiring, just answering a question :P

then again we learn the soul is immortal but is trapped in this 3d body.
    what is the 4d,5d,6d....further evolutions of your soul.

so are we not already immortal in the spiritual sense?
    or is the question we want to be immortal in the 3d body?
    That was indeed the question of the OP

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2015), Highland1 (15th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Tonz (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I would say here no matter how perfect your body is and how healthy and young you manage to make it, do you really want it for thousands of years or even more? would you drive the same car for 50 years and even more or wold you wear the same suit? I personally would like to try various vehicles.
    However what I dislike is the fact that every time I change the vehicle I have to start from the beginning and can't remember what I have been up to.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th March 2015), Highland1 (16th March 2015), sandy (15th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th March 2015), Tonz (16th March 2015), Tribe (16th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    I would say here no matter how perfect your body is and how healthy and young you manage to make it, do you really want it for thousands of years or even more? would you drive the same car for 50 years and even more or wold you wear the same suit? I personally would like to try various vehicles.
    However what I dislike is the fact that every time I change the vehicle I have to start from the beginning and can't remember what I have been up to.
    By simply not wanting to become immortal is surely a type of acceptance for reincarnation to continue as it always has is it not?
    If we truly are eternal beings, then the source of this "eternal beingness" must also surely be immortal?
    Does that mean that our creator/s are immortal, and or do they reincarnate too?
    My thread is not to question the fact whether we are eternal beings or not, but to ponder whether reincarnation is necessary as a vehicle to achieve immortality?
    Wouldn't it be wonderful not to feel trapped in a 3d body if we could also grow younger as well as older?
    Fantasy perhaps, but by experiencing several childhoods for example over a period of selected decades of time, without erasure of memory would be very desirable for me in particular.
    Perhaps the concept of somehow being able to "age" or "de-age" in real time is only one of science fiction but could you imagine the fun you could have?
    I am not suggesting that a "change of age" should be an instant transformation, but a transformation that could attained over a period of time similar as to how we age now.
    That way, no one would be driving the same car because technology and knowledge would also progress as it has always done.
    You would never miss your loved ones either, as they too, being immortal, would have the same choices to choose an age to dwell and experience before growing a little older all over again.
    Eventually reversing roles with your offspring would be quite an amusing role I would imagine! lol

Maybe one day, all the above could become a reality as we uncover more about the degeneration of our cells and dna.

The only problem I foresee is that it would only be a selected few allowed to "live the eternal" experience.

However, If I learned the secret of immortality.....I would freely share it with all......mostly!

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 16th March 2015 at 19:39.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th March 2015), Tonz (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Since you mention driving the same car for 50 years... why is a hundred-year life not too much? I've heard of people committing suicide for many reasons but not "it's about time I tried another vehicle". The problem here is a prejudice in perspective: a "normal" human life is just long enough and anything more is too much. We could call it lifespan normativity lol.

Being able to keep your body functioning as long as you wish isn't a fetter or a sentence, it's an option. The thread is talking about the ability to live indefinitely, not the obligation. Imagine the advances you could make in your own spiritual discovery if your slate weren't wiped clean every time you died. Living indefinitely isn't about living until living becomes a chore, it's about removing the time limit that puts a ticking clock over one's head.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2015), Highland1 (16th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Tonz (17th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    The hermit lifts his head and asks,

"Would this be what one would consider to be a first world problem?"

And then goes back to looking at the potatoes on his window sill.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

sandy (17th March 2015), Shezbeth (24th March 2015), Tonz (17th March 2015)