Thread: Clinton/Bush/Andrew/Epstein Pedophile Ring EXPOSED by Mainstream Media!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

Clinton/Bush/Andrew/Epstein Pedophile Ring EXPOSED by Mainstream Media!

Maybe not breaking news for us peeps......but we are getting there!

News and Commentary By: Support USA: Ban TSA for Patriot News II
    Its all finally coming out, folks. The Vatican-run Child Sex Slavery/Blackmail Rings that are used to keep all evil rulers of the world subservient to the Crown and the Vatican NWO scheme are finally being exposed en masse, to the point where even the mainstream media (who have many news anchors who are MK Ultra/Sex Slave Kitten puppets themselves, such as Megan Kelly of Fox News, Robin Mead of CNN and Melissa Harris-Perry of MSNBC) can now longer cover up their involvement.
    Even as the BBC, David Cameron, Queen Elizabeth and the British government continue to be exposed for their connections to this horrific and treasonous crime against their peoples and governmental system, as well as Pope Ratzinger continues to be literally a fugitive from justice within Vatican City, this latest scandal explodes, directly tying the British Monarchy’s Child Rape Rings into our own “government” officials’ own. Jimmy Saville has finally met Bohemian Grove and the Franklin Scandal. Bill Clinton has directly been named over 20 times in billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s phone book…who was only put in jail for 13 months for a crime that demands 25 years or more. Who was responsible for stopping Epstein from being held accountable for his rape crimes? George W. Bush, whose father was fingered by eyewitnesses as a child rapist in the Franklin Scandal/Boys Town/White House Child Teenage Prostitution Scandal, which also received great mainstream media attention, and apparently resulted in the murders of the former head of the CIA, Bill Colby, and FBI superstar chief Ted Gunderson, as well as the intimidation of Senator John DeCamp and several eyewitness children who testified of their sexual abuse, including one who was sent to prison for telling the truth in court for over 4 years, Alisha Owen.
    But don’t let me waste your time anymore on commentary, check out the horrific facts yourself and draw your OWN conclusions:

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-cl...lio-1681039971
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html
    Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey …
    Bill Clinton’s name found 21 times in sex offender Jeffrey …
    The prince and the sex offender: Prince Andrew and Jeffrey …

Source http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...a-3118550.html

Russ

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), BabaRa (10th March 2015), Cearna (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), monk (9th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Sooz (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    That means no hilary as president, YAY.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), monk (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    This is not the fun side of conspiracy.
    This is the rabbit hole where sometimes you would rather stay ignorant.
    In 2010 I would debate against this kind of stuff with a woman I owe a lot to.
    She was nice about it and inched me closer and closer to realizing the reality of this stuff.
    I will be honest, learning about this stuff was pure torture.
    The plus side of learning this stuff is knowing what your government is truly capable of.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    That means no hilary as president, YAY.
    And what of the Bush clan? Hopefully no Jeb either.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), dancing waters (9th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The elections are far enough off to be almost make-believe. Let us see what is left of the USA by then. Our future is not so certain. Business as usual will cease at some point, rapidly approaching. People voted for John McCain with Sarah Palin as a running partner. That is a big red flag for stupid and stupid is as stupid does.

However, if USA makes it to another election, things might be not as expected. The Neocons have gone batsh!t crazy and candidates have to follow the morons who fund them. That message is being increasingly rejected by people. Ron Paul would be their best hope. He remains a republican.

Hillary is crashing and burning and becoming a crispy critter. May the winds of change blow her ashes away.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), DNA (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), john parslow (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    This is not the fun side of conspiracy.
    This is the rabbit hole where sometimes you would rather stay ignorant.
    In 2010 I would debate against this kind of stuff with a woman I owe a lot to.
    She was nice about it and inched me closer and closer to realizing the reality of this stuff.
    I will be honest, learning about this stuff was pure torture.
    The plus side of learning this stuff is knowing what your government is truly capable of.
    Hi DNA,

I agree, it IS pure torture researching this stuff. It's something I have to make myself do. Because it underpins their ethics and mindset. Truly sick and to know they are 'ruling' us, just makes my head spin. You nailed it.

There are many times I wished I didn't know this. The hardest part is trying to convey knowledge to my teenage son, without scaring the sh!t out of him, (oops, hope I don't get an infraction there). I think I do a good job of not saying too much (I mean it IS hard to digest), but warn him of what's out there. I think he gets it. He also thinks I'm completely weird, hey but what teenager doesn't? Lol!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), DNA (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), modwiz (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Hi DNA,

I agree, it IS pure torture researching this stuff. It's something I have to make myself do. Because it underpins their ethics and mindset. Truly sick and to know they are 'ruling' us, just makes my head spin. You nailed it.

There are many times I wished I didn't know this. The hardest part is trying to convey knowledge to my teenage son, without scaring the sh!t out of him, (oops, hope I don't get an infraction there). I think I do a good job of not saying too much (I mean it IS hard to digest), but warn him of what's out there. I think he gets it. He also thinks I'm completely weird, hey but what teenager doesn't? Lol!
    I think there is a positive congruence that takes place when we are ready.

Things begin to fall into place if we manage to stay open enough.

For me, there were two major fronts I was dealing with. The MKULTRA mind control stuff and the idea that our FDA/BigPharma did not have our best interests at heart. Both of which had implications at the highest bastions of government. I knew our food was bad for us, but at the time I was like, oh it's greed and unwitting negligence due to stupidity.

And then I was hit on multi-fronts by what I deemed to be truth at the time.
    I was reading 1. Val Valarien's Matrix books, and he was spelling out quite clear the concerted effort to lower life spans through food, flouridating the water, additives in tobacco. And I was like, wow, that's kind of weird. Then there was the 2. Iron Mountain Report, which basically communicated the message of, "there are two many people in the world, no more medical cures are needed, and we need to implement strategies to kill people off especially before they reach the age of useless resource users ie retirement". And last but not least, strangely enough was my good old buddy 1. Kevin Truedea. He isn't exactly a saint, but Kevin wrote a book called 3. The weightloss cure they don't want you to know about, now this sounds innocent enough, until Kevin writes about a conspiracy to make mankind fat and disease ridden. Kevin cites a specific time when he was privy to Bilderberger types on a huge yacht, he states that his wealth at the time allowed him to be privy to this meeting while being a guest. Kevin states that what he heard was a meeting of powerfull individuals plotting on how to reduce the population of the world via poisoning them through their food, and Big Pharma.

Incidently, Kevin Trudea got 10 years in prison for writing the book. The weight loss cure they don't want you to know about

The result of the three sources of information was an effect on me.
    The effect was a realization, that what was going on was being done by design.
    That this was not just the result of greed and corporate error or over sight.
    No, this was all being done by those who had an agenda.

I think this realization is very important.

From immunizations to GMO's, to MKULTRA mind control, to the Bohemian Grove.

There is an us against them mentality in the highest levels of governemnt.

And, there is no other way to say it.

They want to kill us.
    Last edited by DNA, 10th March 2015 at 18:28.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (10th March 2015), john parslow (10th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015)