Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reset March 17 2015

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Lol....hadn't thought of that....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Ria (19th March 2015), Woody (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I keep on being reminded of Lyndsey Williams and his tidbits a couple of years ago.

He said, watch out for currency wars ( we've had them ! ) then when the Fed increases interest rates, that's it, the end of the dollar and the world economic system collapses.

Yesterday, the Fed announced that it's just about to increase interest rates. That's a bit unusual, isn't it?.... don't they normally just spring that sort of thing on us?

I'm still of the view that the other big countries are, to some extent, still working with the cabal to bring down the dollar and collapse America according to the original plan. I haven't seen anything yet to convince me that plan has been abandoned, more likely brought forward.
    Last edited by norman, 19th March 2015 at 10:10.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Ria (19th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015), Woody (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Lol....hadn't thought of that....
    Could of dun with out that thought.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Sooz (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I keep on being reminded of Lyndsey Williams and his tidbits a couple of years ago.

He said, watch out for currency wars ( we've had them ! ) then when the Fed increases interest rates, that's it, the end of the dollar and the world economic system collapses.

Yesterday, the Fed announced that it's just about to increase interest rates. That's a bit unusual, isn't it?.... don't they normally just spring that sort of thing on us?

I'm still of the view that the other big countries are, to some extent, still working with the cabal to bring down the dollar and collapse America according to the original plan. I haven't seen anything yet to convince me that plan has been abandoned, more likely brought forward.
    not gonna happen..it's only talk to give impression they are getting back to normalcy..if you found that over on bbc' and if you continue reading, you will find that the fed, yellen woman, stated they would only do so, once the us job market stabilised..meaning it may take months more.. i.e. it's just talk - again.
    we've heard the same back in september last year did we not.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Ria (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Could of dun with out that thought.
    Wasn't me Ria, it was that blasted robot, Nanu person...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (22nd March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    not gonna happen..it's only talk to give impression they are getting back to normalcy..if you found that over on bbc' and if you continue reading, you will find that the fed, yellen woman, stated they would only do so, once the us job market stabilised..meaning it may take months more.. i.e. it's just talk - again.
    we've heard the same back in september last year did we not.
    It was on the radio 4 news.

My background mental niggle with all the current moves towards a new reserve currency around China and the BRICS, is, if you remove all the positive spin like the Dragon Family and Putin facing off the 'bad-guys' etc..... What we are seeing, including UK and Germany hooking up with the alternative, is a worldwide coordinated shift that will collapse the dollar.

Yes, of course, the positive types will say, that's what we want.

Yeabut, that is also what the cabal was setting up for their own goals too.

It remains to be seen if what's actually happening is something revolutionary or if it's the same old plan masked behind a cleverly faked "end of the cabal" story they themselves have engineered to grease the skids. After all, everything we are hearing about it is coming from "insiders" who work for them.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Elbie (19th March 2015), monk (19th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    If they could have got their way Norman they would have gotten it a long time before now...whether it was war with syria/korea/russia, a Grexit causing collapse or any number of dire chaos creating manoeuvrings; Not. Gonna. Happen.

The possibility that they somehow are going to "get their way" with the collapse of the dollar is laughable now China and Russia have set-up an alternative. You do get that if we have a replacement to the western system in place BEFORE dollar collapse that there could be no real "chaos" as people are not left wondering where to put their money?

They had to collapse it last year or before to "get their way". The poo is going to hit THEIR fan, not ours...this should be apparent by all the side-switching going on in the financial world.

There's plenty to worry about though brother, aliens tricking us into giving them our home is one, having to deal with an illuminati that hates us all and their unwitting minions that share their pitiful view of us "useless eaters".
    Last edited by monk, 19th March 2015 at 12:18.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Elbie (19th March 2015), KosmicKat (20th March 2015), norman (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    If they could have got their way Norman they would have gotten it a long time before now...whether it was war with syria/korea/russia, a Grexit causing collapse or any number of dire chaos creating manoeuvrings; Not. Gonna. Happen.

The possibility that they somehow are going to "get their way" with the collapse of the dollar is laughable now China and Russia have set-up an alternative. You do get that if we have a replacement to the western system in place BEFORE dollar collapse that there could be no real "chaos" as people are not left wondering where to put their money?

They had to collapse it last year or before to "get their way".
    All good points, but this all depends on who you believe is telling us the truth. If the people in charge of the alternative currency really are the good guys, we are ok.

I'm just feeling niggles and worries that we are possibly being fooled.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

monk (19th March 2015), Ria (20th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Oh I hear you brother, a lot of this "better the devil you know" nonsense is having to occur just so we don't get wiped out by the pure evil group.

All those who think they are somehow going to carry on being trillionaires are in for a rude awakening!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Oh I hear you brother, a lot of this "better the devil you know" nonsense is having to occur just so we don't get wiped out by the pure evil group.

All those who think they are somehow going to carry on being trillionaires are in for a rude awakening!
    i get the sense they'd happily settle for a downgrade of being mere millionaiers if that means evading answerability with regards to their ill gotten gains. this relates to countries' governments too i think. demotion is preferable to coming clean with vastness of criminal activity, drug and blood money laundering, financing T groups and other nastiness. but demotions are unlikely and world war is being peddled as the most desireable solution.

norman :All good points, but this all depends on who you believe is telling us the truth. If the people in charge of the alternative currency really are the good guys, we are ok.

I'm just feeling niggles and worries that we are possibly being fooled..
    from what one can gather, brics countries are not trading derivative swap options and other instruments..instead, they are amassing physical gold and have real economic output as main reference in their economic calculations.

if you can put together a coherent question, means you probably already have an answer.
    Last edited by Elbie, 19th March 2015 at 12:51.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

monk (19th March 2015), norman (19th March 2015), Ria (20th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Supermoon Friday 20 March 2015. 8.40pm here now.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=9532

Edit: I swear hand on heart, I didn't realise when I posted this that the eclipse had occurred here in Oz. I only just read now that the eclipse was 8.37pm, just at the time I started writing.
    Last edited by Sooz, 20th March 2015 at 09:53.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Ria (20th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    One of my favourite songs, The Moon and the Sky, by Sade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRWBHEIzNA

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Ria (22nd March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Wasn't me Ria, it was that blasted robot, Nanu person...
    I am not a robot any more , i am an " urban wookie ", part of the " urban wookie initiative " tm

We are concerned with the general landscape of current events and fund our cause by robbing banks and running cake stalls. ( actually mostly cake stalls )

we drive in 70's american " Yank Tanks " in original condition and have been known to do egg runs on police cars.

we are urban , we are wookie , we rule

N

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Ria (22nd March 2015), Sooz (22nd March 2015)