Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Evidences That "The Powers To Be" At YouTube Are Holding Back This Video, And WHY??

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    strange that you couldn't comment, but thank you for the nice comment and checking it out.
    when i continue to spill the beans, regards to you-tube and "the powers to be" it should all become much clearer
    thanks mate
    regards 717...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), mojo (10th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Sorry guys' this crazy fool posted some twice ha''ha'', so it had to be "deleted" Sorry!!
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 11th March 2015 at 06:51.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), mojo (10th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello everyone' I have received an email from Google, AND I'm not sure if there harassing me!! or am I just being paranoid, let me give you some information regards to my concerns here,

YouTube and there bosses Google, HAD BLOCKED MY YT CHANNEL, so that I could not post or contacted any other persons what so ever, as I had uploaded a slide show video, showing that they are actively blocking my videos, and holding them back, along with removing the overlaid text that was placed up on them, also keeping me away from other UFO interested people,

I informed some friends, and one gave me a clue what to do, so I used a different search engine! then I was able to get back in to my account, and continued to post more evidences of there wrong doings!
    here is the email I have revived from Google you may have to use your zoom tool to read,

I think you should find it interesting regards to the relevant information above, any thought here thank you all
    regards 717seethelight

Hi Archie,

Your Google account (archie) was just used to sign in from Internet Explorer on Windows.

Time: 9:12 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

If this wasn’t you check the details on your Devices & Activity page.

Check details

Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to keep you in the loop on important actions in your account.
    We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or device with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first time on a new computer, phone or browser, when you use your browser’s incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies, or when somebody else is accessing your account.

Sincerely,
    The Google Accounts team
    *The location is approximate and determined by the IP address it was coming from.
    This email can't receive replies. To give us feedback on this alert, click here.
    For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.
    If [email]archie/email] isn't your Google Account, click here to disconnect your email address from this account.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 14th March 2015 at 05:59.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), mojo (14th March 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Sooz (14th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Your story matches other truth seekers that have had issues and Im sorry to hear it. At first it bothered me how they positioned the videos and my view numbers never matched the channels that were pumping out hoaxes but then I didnt care even today there is a big disconnect with the popular well known researchers and those on the front line of truth seeking. I dont understand it and in one recent coast to coast broadcast George Noory pointed this out that there are less people in the popular arena but more people doing solo and sharing their findings so it was kind of nice to hear.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (14th March 2015), Frances (15th March 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello mojo' thank you for the reply it is appreciated my friend, I have come across others that have had there channels blocked to, if you find anyone having similar issues please advice them to use a different search Engine!
    PS. I just up loaded the email again in large print
    best wishers 717...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), Ria (3rd April 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 717seethelight View Post
    Hello everyone' I have received an email from Google, AND I'm not sure if there harassing me!! or am I just being paranoid, let me give you some information regards to my concerns here,

YouTube and there bosses Google, HAD BLOCKED MY YT CHANNEL, so that I could not post or contacted any other persons what so ever, as I had uploaded a slide show video, showing that they are actively blocking my videos, and holding them back, along with removing the overlaid text that was placed up on them, also keeping me away from other UFO interested people,

I informed some friends, and one gave me a clue what to do, so I used a different search engine! then I was able to get back in to my account, and continued to post more evidences of there wrong doings!
    here is the email I have revived from Google you may have to use your zoom tool to read,

I think you should find it interesting regards to the relevant information above, any thought here thank you all
    regards 717seethelight

Hi Archie,

Your Google account (archie) was just used to sign in from Internet Explorer on Windows.

Time: 9:12 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

If this wasn’t you check the details on your Devices & Activity page.

Check details

Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to keep you in the loop on important actions in your account.
    We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or device with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first time on a new computer, phone or browser, when you use your browser’s incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies, or when somebody else is accessing your account.

Sincerely,
    The Google Accounts team
    *The location is approximate and determined by the IP address it was coming from.
    This email can't receive replies. To give us feedback on this alert, click here.
    For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.
    If [email]archie/email] isn't your Google Account, click here to disconnect your email address from this account.
    Hi 717,

I wouldn't worry about that message. I get that sometimes if I log in somewhere with a different browser that I initially logged in with.

It does show however, how much everything is tracked and traced. I don't believe they are targeting you - it's just the default reaction when logging in with a different browser. The ISP would be the same. Unless you are on VPN (a private network that logs you in with a different ISP address in another part of the world.)

Sooz

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (14th March 2015), Frances (15th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hi sooz' thanks for the feedback, you may well be correct as you say, but I have never ever revived one of these emails, admitting there spying on us all, in the name of security?
    and the fact that Google own YouTube, and I've been blocked from my own channel and all others, but all in all, i'm just putting this out there for all to see, thank you so much for your
    calming email, bless you my friend regards 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 15th March 2015 at 04:58.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), Ria (14th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Sooz (14th March 2015), Woody (14th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello to all, I have some great news for the truth seekers, my videos are now showing the text, that I placed up on them!, looks like I found "them out" and they have s##t them selves ha''ha'' my videos are most probably still at the bottom of the search list of millions, but if we work together we may just crack this thing wide open!!, thanks for all the support my friends, here's IS a big big thanks to all, for a massive victory!!, I have still lots to revile regards to YouTube and all others!!,
    also I still can not use my YouTube channel with Google!!.
    best wisher to everyone, regards 717seethelight

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th March 2015), Ria (15th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Woody (15th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hi everyone here is a video showing that the CIA control all media, its name is project mockingbird!.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRChrYadfbg

I will be posting in the very post! some solid evidence of my harassment and their effort to close my channel down!!

HEY SORRY GUYS I HAD ISSUES TRYING TO UPLOAD AS YOU ALL CAN SEE.

TO GET A BETTER VIEW' PLEASE USE YOUR ZOOM OPTION IN YOUR TOOLS!!.

MORE TO INFORMATION TO FOLLOW REGARDS 717...

01: SCREEN SHOT ONE SHOWING MY OPENED YOU-TUBE CHANNEL, WHEN OPENED WITH GOOGLE, COUPLED WITH SOME ODD OR REMINDERS, OF "THE POWERS TO BE" AT WORK!! THERE'S NO PAGE PHOTO TO BE SEEN,
    ALSO A KIND REMINDER FROM "THE POWERS TO BE" IN REGARDS TO MY COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SELVES.

Name:  defoult foult.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  19.2 KB

02: THIS SHOWS JUST HOW IT SHOULD LOOK ON OPENING WITH GOOGLE!!

Name:  defoult 02.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  20.1 KB

03: HERE WE ARE OPENED WITH "INTERNET EXPLORER" PLEASE NOTE NO INTIMIDATION OR HARASSMENT HERE!!!

Name:  defoult 3.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  19.9 KB
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 17th March 2015 at 17:50.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (31st March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Woody (16th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    HELLO ALL' here I have posted a slide show video, that shows YouTube's efforts to block my good truthful work!, it shows the screen shots at the beginning of this thread, but here you can open up the video, and read the green text, also here is the analyzed screen shot of ET in his orb,
    regards 717seethelight,
    PLEASE PLAY BOTH IN FULL SCREEN THANK YOU!!
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 18th March 2015 at 21:38.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (31st March 2015), Woody (18th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Here is the "court of human rights" findings regards Google's misuse of privet browsing dater

Here is the UK's blog "court of human rights" findings regards Google's misuse of privet browsing dater!!

http://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2015/03...al/#more-25659

Now the USA run Google have lost there case regards to their "misuse of privet" browsing dater!

Warning someone has moved my original post of the page!!

Yesterday tu 31st April. I checked the link three times but today its showing Oops! so I have deleted and re-posted.
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 2nd April 2015 at 05:48.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (31st March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello to all my friends' today I have posted a collection of screen shot photos, that show some fine movement inside the orb type UFOs, please click through them, keep your eyes on only one at a time, this should help you see with greater ease,
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103712...10441727301303

the frames are shot at 30 per second so you will have to click through a few hundred quickly to see the movement and check out the different seating in the orbs,
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 2nd April 2015 at 06:44.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th January 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Oops!!! ha''ha''
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 2nd April 2015 at 06:45.

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Weird Phenomena!!

Hello guys' sorry for the long gap in my posting any videos but here's is my latest work, it is real and weird along with being unexplainable
    any questions welcome best wisher and happy new year to all...

Last edited by 717seethelight, 7th January 2016 at 07:32. Reason: Embedding video!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th January 2016), Frances (7th January 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello Archie, nice to see you back and that you got your research back up on YouTube.
    Frances.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (7th January 2016), Elen (7th January 2016)