Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Avians & Bonnie Meyer

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    why are we associating orbs/spheres with avian/blue avians?

unless it is assumed orbs/spheres are the vehicles they are traveling in.
    Sort of, You are on the right track... (I know this is a lot for and some difficult concepts for our 3D minds to wrap around in some cases, not all I have found),

There are 5 beings, The "Orb Beings" that have been most associated with the "Spheres" and their "4 Allies". So far the "Blue Avians" have made themselves known.

In an upcoming "Conference" there is going to be "Another" of the 4 Allied Beings making their first appearance.

This is going to be a close cluster of 2 meetings of which one is going to be a "Conference" on the LOC while the other is going to be with "Contacted individuals" on an "Energetically Modified"/"Field Phased" Sphere.

These beings are all higher Density beings that do not need a "Vessel" to travel or reside in.

They manipulate the vibrational state of Matter and Energy "Consciously" or by thinking it so. This is also the way they "Travel".

The existence or need for these "Spheres" are an unknown at this point as they too seem to be energetic and phase in and out of densities and our reality according to the "Will" of the other higher dimensional beings associated with them.

We do not have all of the answers and do not promise that they will be forthcoming to us directly. We have no way of knowing...

There is a lot of excitement about this next round of meetings of which I am told to be prepared to be "Picked Up" for at the normal 3AM time "Central Standard Time" on Monday Night (Or actually early Tuesday Morning 3AM)...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), dancing waters (9th March 2015), Elbie (8th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015), tonig (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Sort of, You are on the right track... (I know this is a lot for and some difficult concepts for our 3D minds to wrap around in some cases, not all I have found),

There are 5 beings, The "Orb Beings" that have been most associated with the "Spheres" and their "4 Allies". So far the "Blue Avians" have made themselves known.

In an upcoming "Conference" there is going to be "Another" of the 4 Allied Beings making their first appearance.

This is going to be a close cluster of 2 meetings of which one is going to be a "Conference" on the LOC while the other is going to be with "Contacted individuals" on an "Energetically Modified"/"Field Phased" Sphere.

These beings are all higher Density beings that do not need a "Vessel" to travel or reside in.

They manipulate the vibrational state of Matter and Energy "Consciously" or by thinking it so. This is also the way they "Travel".

The existence or need for these "Spheres" are an unknown at this point as they too seem to be energetic and phase in and out of densities and our reality according to the "Will" of the other higher dimensional beings associated with them.

We do not have all of the answers and do not promise that they will be forthcoming to us directly. We have no way of knowing...

There is a lot of excitement about this next round of meetings of which I am told to be prepared to be "Picked Up" for at the normal 3AM time "Central Standard Time" on Monday Night (Or actually early Tuesday Morning 3AM)...

please report here, for the ones not attending the conference, whether there'd be any mention of small size orbs, close to size of a human head..metallic in appearence, super shiny, but not of metal..they are superbly intelligent and affectionate.

a while back i wrote you a PM about my experiencing / seeing / being touched by those. you might remember, tho i do not want to speak here of what they carried as info. i have not photographed the mark they left on my forehead, i haven't felt i needed to prove anything to anyone - i haven't planned on spreading the story.

according to not just this experience of mine, not just with super polished orbs, the disingenious ones ( either AI, or other imposters) are delivering verbal content that deserves to be discarded immediately as it's flawed and/or misleading, or designed to corrupt you. again , this, from my own definitive understanding, long time of learning.. the true ones transfer the information by pictures, emotions or both and the info deserves to be paid attention to.

i am not a channeler, never tried or wanted to channel any entities, nor have i wanted or tried to invoke any contact with other life/et. i don't even meditate. i.e if they are coming to me, means they are appearing and making themselves known to an awful lot of people .

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), jcocks (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Obviously you guys know of this parallel running thread at Avalon re these 'Blue Avians'.....................interesting going back n forth

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...00-Blue-Avians

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Bob (8th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    ...parallel running thread at Avalon re these 'Blue Avians'.
    Yeah and a member from both forums continues innuendos where GoodET can't respond over there, and its part of the reason I created this thread to provide GoodEt a chance to get his perspective...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    When are you going to realise that ALL ETs are as dark as lucifer , and that none of them are good people......!!!!!!, no matter the propaganda.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    When are you going to realise that ALL ETs are as dark as lucifer , and that none of them are good people......!!!!!!, no matter the propaganda.
    Hi Wolf Khan, i feel that just as there are "good" and "bad" intentioned people on Earth, so must it be in the greater Universe, i would like it if you could elaborate on how you are so sure?

Thankyou, lb

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), mojo (9th March 2015), monk (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Sooz (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I think orbs and or spheres can mean a few things. In Oregon there were a couple of larger spheres that could have easily contained a being but there were also smaller orbs that changed size, color and spatial arrangement. Other associates, one living in PA, believes the spheres are travel containers. It sounds like Wilcock is acknowledging even larger ones. But I don't think one can attribute the diversity of spheres as belonging to one group.

Hi Ria,
    I know you haven't I was referring to GoodET reply.
    Yea, The "PA Associates" seem to have revealed in twisting many of the points of information I have presented knowingly and unapologetically...

That entire fiasco is hardly worth mentioning considering the sources involved... They are quite skewed in their illogical presentations and purposely flawed presentations of information...

That is a group that has proven more of what I had to say about them than they have proven any flawed logic in my presentations at this point...

I am not a member over THERE so I will respond over HERE...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), mojo (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sooz (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi GoodET, sorry for the confusion the PA in reference above is Pennsylvania and seeingUFOsPA theory on spheres but I do agree with your meaning and happenings with the thread at Project Avalon which has been alot of craziness.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sooz (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Obviously you guys know of this parallel running thread at Avalon re these 'Blue Avians'.....................interesting going back n forth

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...00-Blue-Avians
    Yes, quite an interesting forum indeed... people purposely misleading information and data for their own twisted agenda's, not one bit of research before assertions of their points of view... They have only thus far proven exactly what I have stated about that Forum to this point... Everything up to this point....

"G"

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Sooz (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TruthHealing144 (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is her latest video:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    [B][COLOR="#800080"
    What we saw with our own eyes did not look like an metalic object, or something mechanic.
    It was an orb or sphere of pure light in beautiful colors moving within each other, like it was some kind of plasma energy.
    We saw this good good with our own eyes, not even 10 meters away from us.
    We saw this on a crucial moment in our life.
    We are a couple who are happily marrige for more then 16 years.
    And when my woman was sick of grief, nothing could heal her.
    Then we had a massive encounter on new year's eve 2013/2014.
    And after 35 minutes of filming bright orb sphere looking objects, i got annoyd because i wanted to know what they are.
    And i said that to my woman, then 30 seconds later one of them fly directly to our window and thats how we saw it.
    That encounter changed everything.
    My woman regaind a energy boost, and forgot about her grief and gave that a place in her heart.
    And i got a new goal to understand what we saw.

After this day we had countless encounters with bright objects, we know for sure that we are connected in some way.
    To many coincidence happend.
    For excample a star looking object fly evertime near me or above me or above our home or near our home.
    With naked eye it look like a star, can hover like a star and fly with the speed of an helicopter and dont make sound.
    In the week of 7 aug, i filmed that object 15 times .
    And sometimes three times in one evening.
    And i saw that object from 20 meters above farmland to star altitude, flying close to the moon, well thats what it looked like, am not a range scientist so dont kill me on that.
    Till today we still see that star looking object.
    And here is the last time i filmed it flying near my home, because many times i see it fly and it vanished before i can film it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPp3G02SNk0

That means i look up and see it fly for 5 sec with a bright light and then its gone...
    Yes gone, i made pictures of that area and i dont see anything.
    Iv seen it that many times ,that for me its more like its flying by to say hi, it does the same with my woman.
    She look outside and see it fly on that moment , and then a small while later it vanish.
    And then it fly a couple of hundreds meters up, its not high when we see it.
    Maybe one time we can say ok, it can happend.
    After two times also, and maybe even after three times.
    But with us, i lost count.
    We saw it for sure more then hundreds times and on different hours.
    Its not like, ok we might see something now.
    Nope, its more like by accident we look outside, like anyone would do if you are at home.
    And on those moment we see it.

And we saw those objects in different colors, or the crafts can make different colors.
    its just that i saw that white object that many times, that i focused more on it.
    And there for called my investigation project white star, i want to know who is flying them.
    But we only see something flying around us, it never communicate with us with words or sounds.
    But it sure looked like it had communicate with us with there lights, by appearing or reacting in crucial moments.
    And that happend to many times that i cant call it coincidence anymore.

But the chance might be big they did communicate with us, but in our dreams.
    My woman get alot of dreams, and she remember all.
    I dont remember anything i dream, every morning my mind looks empty.
    but i feel like i dreamed something, it looked more like a very far memory what i cant recall.
    My woman can explain a dream like a movie, and she is not that person who talk nonsense.

What she explained is that she had met different kind of beings, and that we are in contact with light beings who dont need vessels.
    There are more, but this is one of them.
    They came from a higher dimension or something, and they teach us in our dreams.
    And that we need to remember who we are and our reason that we get here.

IN some way that sounds cliche but the truth is, the close encounter from last year truly changed our lifes.
    Because it trigger a search within us for the truth, and that leaded to higher knowledge of history, religion, the ufos, human history and about who or what we spiritual are.
    And that changed us.
    From a business man i changed into a person seeking for the truth and we stand against almost everything in life.
    Before we saw UFOs me and my woman were isolated by the community, because we are a couple of different cultures living in a land what is not our mother birthland.
    We had to fight racism of family ,the community and even against the gouvernment, we fighted four years for a racism case and we won because we did give up, many would had give up but not us.

So we had alot of drama in our life before we saw UFOs, and only one person stood behind us.
    A true Buddist, and that was my father in law.
    WHen he died, that was a huge loss for my woman and she almost broke down.
    I knew the lost of her father could be the last obstacle for my woman,that could brake her or she will get very strong.
    But something was needed to get that happend, i had no idea what back then.
    My job was to help her recover and to take care of my two kids and i had to be sure the family wount get damaged by this.
    Then on 31 december 2013 i sit alone in my bedroom and thought in meself, damn this year is the hardest year of my life and i will never forget it.
    And then 2014 was not even 5 minutes old and i completly forget 2013.

So to make a long story short, something came in our lifes on a crucial moment.
    And something is giving us message by daily basis in our dreams.
    And something is flying around our home or near me and i film that daily, and we came to the point that we realize that we need to do more to find answers..
    There for we contacted Mary Rodwell, also by coincidence btw.
    Because i saw her picture on facebook when i opened my start page, she was in a line with people who i might know and i can invite as friend.
    I thought coincicende dont excist, so i send her n invite and when she accepted a message.

And she wanted to know more.
    Then we emailed our story and she wanted to analyze my footage, some pictures and videos.
    Then i send her raw footage and pictures and then suggested to do a hypnosis session.
    That was also the message the beings give to my woman in every dream.
    And that we need to find a good person who can help us with hypnosis, but we never took it seriously to be honest.
    Until i saw the picture of Mary in facebook.
    Then i thought coincidence dont excist!

So if i look at all the information i see about UFOs and aliens, then the story of the spheres beings come in line in what we see and know.
    We changed ourselfes but they triggered us with a new goal, the goal to look up and to look within ourselfs.
    And the change we make is the way to change the world.

A couple of days ago i was about to go to the hotspot.
    Before i left i saw my son and daughert practising zen and yoga, then i thought if they do this now then how then what would they know when they are mature?
    And with parents like us how would they be?
    I thought damn this is the change for the future.

And i dont know if this would be the same if i did not saw them, the chance might be big that i would be stuck up in a materilize world, searching for money.
    And my kids and woman would have follow my leads.
    So there for i follow each topic very well about aliens or UFOs, because am living right in it.
    And i can say that, yes there is something out there and no it is not here to do miracles for us.
    But what we see , is out there here to trigger us or to guide us to a higher knowledge to understand our self.
    And then we can make a better life on this planet.
    And this opinion is not based on what i assume, no it is from what we saw and know by dreams.
    Something is guiding my woman in her dreams, and something is guiding me outside with the lights.
    Who or what? we dont know but they had proven to me that i do not have to fear them.
    Iv had countless moments in the middle of the night with them and nothing happend.
    There actions looks more like a wake up call and i can say thats ecatly what happend, we woke up!

So i cant judge what others see or say about UFOs or abductions or any other negative things about UFos, and i dont saw any greys or reptilions or what ever.
    What we saw and see is something with light energy force what is flying around us or appearing in our dreams.
    I only recall one dream of a light being, i saw his head good.
    It looked very real and it was the first thing i saw and remember when i woke up.
    But am a realist and need to find some facts before i can believe anything but it is hard to proof if something is a dream or not.
    So there for i do not talk about it much until i understand more of it, because there is many more information ofcourse.
    I see it like a huge puzzle and i started to see paterns or connections to finish the puzzle, if i said more then i might be wrong because i might saw it wrong.
    There for mostly if i dont understand something i put the qeustion in my own topic,what only members can see.
    But the truth is a in strange way i understand more now but its difficult to find the right words to explain what i see or know or think about life and all this.
    The puzzle is not finish yet and am in the middle of it.
    There for all people who ridiculizes this subject have no clue whats going on or they do and debunk it.
    We live in it and we dont understand it, but we are trying to understand it.
    And that all because of what we saw with our own eyes, if we did not saw that.
    Then everything else would have been just dreams and lights in the sky, what ever they would be.
    We would not care.
    But now??
    Nope what we saw was not from here, it was like magic,photoshopped, unreal and it made my stomach turn around when i saw it.
    Nobody can tell us it was this or that, nope we saw it and will not accept any explantion until someone put the same thing in front of me and said, it was this or that.
    Not even the best lokin aircrafts come close to that, it was not even mechanic!
    And it was not a hologram eather, i felt the energy of something flying over.
    There for that encounter had proven to us tht we are not alone here and it was a beautiful orb sphere looking object in different colors.
    And it let us look inside because our eyes did not hurt after it.
    WHen it fly to us, it slow down and his light became less brighter.
    That was the changing of colors i saw with my eyes, that means it adept his light spectrum to what our eyes can see.
    To make sure that we could look into it and see what it is.
    This could not be done with a very bright object flying in the dark, the light blockes every sight.
    But not that moment, it let us see right into it.
    Like a peak look into heaven and there for we knew that it was intelligent and not negative at all if they thought of that.
    And now we had to figure out who our new friends are.
    And all fingers points to the sphere beings what you are talking about.
    The message you said, what they said to you, was giving to my woman months ago.
    In different ways.
    They never said they are the sphere beings or avians or something but what describe as there actions and there message comes in line in what we know and see.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), Frances (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Yes, quite an interesting forum indeed... people purposely misleading information and data for their own twisted agenda's, not one bit of research before assertions of their points of view... They have only thus far proven exactly what I have stated about that Forum to this point... Everything up to this point....

"G"
    I won't come to argue here or there with you G'' . You have NO RIGHT, absolutely no right to call others testimonies twisted . I have big heart , for you too as an experiencer . My data is on the web at least since 2006 ( or key to them to be precise ) and I don't engage in competition.

You should dwell on your intellect and facts rather than on your dumbness . ETs are not possession of any country or military and you are not here to decide for others . It's shameful feeling to be around in this atmosphere entirely, you are shaming this community with your continuous slander of others , started by you , not by anyone else .

Your statements about who you were can hardly be checked . I trust your experiences because I am more than familiar with information you present as 'something new' .

But you are doing disservice to yourself and this community .

Dumbness and brute force won't do the job . Spend few years yourself on checking resources available with mouth shut then maybe you get idea . There had been many good people before us and after us, with similar knowledge .

If you think that truth can be monopolised by you , I'm telling you it can't .

I wish you the best , kindest day ..

I am not here asking you to convince me or prove me anything . The truth will prevail .

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    dark as lucifer
    There are good Lucifer splits, but don't take my word for it I still count using my fingers.
    Last edited by monk, 9th March 2015 at 12:40.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Agape has Goodetxsg mention any ones testimonies? NO (regarding yours)
    Has Goodetxsg mention your name? NO
    Has Goodetxsg mention anything to do with you? NO
    Yet you have been slagging him off. What right do you have?
    and it is clear you have come here to argue.

Who has been throwing the stones ? You

Are you Quite OK?
    Last edited by Ria, 9th March 2015 at 17:34.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Agape has Goodetxsg mention any ones testimonies? NO (regarding yours)
    Has Goodetxsg mention your name? NO
    Has Goodetxsg mention anything to do with you? NO
    Yet you have been slagging him off. What right do you have?
    and it is clear you have come here argue.

Who has been throwing the stones ? You

Are you Quite OK?

Ria , you're obviously on wrong side against me .

I've heard those words earlier somewhere on this forum and thought , not a problem , we all need to vent and you like many others around old-timers were groomed by years of PA community under the guidance of single individual - basically -
    and what he condoned to be important .

Do you have any interest in what I know whatsoever , if so , you are free to open a thread , ask me question or read data available from me on the net .

You simply presume we are all 'guessing ' the truth here or don't you .

G'' has 'no name' officially , someone with no name calling others names does not make big difference .
    Unless he's here for a reason .
    Are you aware of any such a reason ? Perhaps a reason that fits in one of those 'conspiracy theories' ?

Please find the last ever post that you had respectful and not quite sarcastic question to me about anything else than 'someone else' and commenting on them .

You know the truth is that I hate arguments that's why I avoid here . Being in presence of people who call 'devils' and see devils behind every corner is simply not my life volition or choice .

Hit bad nerve obviously .

:sun:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th March 2015)