Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blue Avians & Bonnie Meyer

Retired Member
    Thanks

Robbert van den Broeke and The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch

Quote Originally posted by Lillith View Post
    Although I have the pic of what appears to be a large, (compared to a firefly), orb, I am not consciously aware of communication from it. I would welcome such communication, and I guess I would then be subject to the same reactions. I was feeling skeptical of even discussing the pic, but it was recent and I thought if not here, where would I discuss it? I only have one friend that I talk with in person about these things. Stigma is oppressive. I might have to change.
    Robbert van den Broeke is a Dutch medium in the Netherlands, whose abilities developed after encountering a light orb in the rural field near his home. He has videos and fotos on his web site (www.robertvandenbroeke.com) - BLT Research in Cambridge, MA has studied his case for many years - he is now in his 30s. In one photo that he took many years ago, a being appeared that had feathers and it may be shown in the DVD - I think it's called "A Boy from Holland" - anyway, not too long ago, a triangular UFO appeared and he said he had an image in his mind of a bird being - if you Google "Robbert van den Broeke bird aliens" you should be able to find it. I had a reading with him in 2011 on Skype and his abilities are mind blowing - he is an incredibly loving person. I didn't know about the Avian beings until yesterday and when I saw the image of the blue bird I was floored! There is something else - when I attended a gathering at Mt. Shasta in Northern California last September (events occurred which I won't discuss at this moment), many people received their "cosmic name" and about a week later, a woman on Facebook (who was NOT at Shasta) said she had a dream where they told her that there were portals and we could use our cosmic names to travel. I emailed her and said that must have been a message and told her about Shasta - she said she had wanted to go to Shasta but didn't have the money! Now, I read this thing here about a "name" ... I hope one day I can see or hear my name. I am going back up to Mt. Shasta the weekend of 09.11 - we are gathering for PEACE. If anyone needs to email me, my email is ekc5150@gmail.com. I wish I could meet the bird beings!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ekc5150 For This Useful Post:

mojo (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Robbert van den Broeke

Quote Originally posted by Lillith View Post
    Although I have the pic of what appears to be a large, (compared to a firefly), orb, I am not consciously aware of communication from it. I would welcome such communication, and I guess I would then be subject to the same reactions. I was feeling skeptical of even discussing the pic, but it was recent and I thought if not here, where would I discuss it? I only have one friend that I talk with in person about these things. Stigma is oppressive. I might have to change.
    PS. In follow-up to my earlier post, I got the DVD in 2011 - 866.639.0656 - and it's called "Nancy Talbott presents 'The Boy from Holland: Consciousness and Crop Circles'" - in case you want to see it but you can see a lot at www.robbertvandenbroeke.com and www.bltresearch.com

Feel free to contact me with any questions - Katarina - ekc5150@gmail.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ekc5150 For This Useful Post:

mojo (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)