Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Soul Catcher On The Moon

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

The Soul Catcher On The Moon

So I'm going to start this thread, where upon I'm going to explore the data pointing to a soul catcher on the moon. And then I'm going to lead a strike force, where upon we are going to blow up said soul catcher on the moon. Just kidding. Or not.

You see, we need to remain detached while examining the data around this story. It may mean the difference between finding out if we are the hens in the hen house providing eggs for the master, pigs simply being led to the slaughter, and or wild stags who must give up an occasional member to the hunters.

The differences in these scenarios are huge, so let us not start assuming anything. Let us share information and correlate the different circumstances, let us describe to one another the pieces to the puzzle and create an easily digestible data souffle. There are two avenues to explore in this thread in my opinion, the moon and stories of aliens using some kind of resurrection technology on people, one could argue these sources of information could run parallel and have nothing to do with one another, but at points I feel they converge.

My first three pieces of information will come from John Leer, Dr. Karla Turner and Crrow777.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U65DsjRW0l0

At 39 minutes into the interview, John Lear states that there is a soul catcher on the moon. He states that this came from Bob Lazar at Area 51, this from when Bob Lazar had access to something called the yellow book at Area 51. John Lear goes on to say a picture presented by Richard C. Hoagland of the moon shows a 7 mile structure toped with a huge black cube, this in an area of the moon known as the Sinus Medi.
    Last edited by DNA, 17th April 2015 at 15:11.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Church (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), Frances (17th April 2015), Jano (17th April 2015), jimmer (18th April 2015), john parslow (17th April 2015), lift the veil (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (17th April 2015), Tonz (18th April 2015), Woody (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From Conversations with G/E on Sophialove.org

DECEMBER 29TH UPDATE

12/29/2013 5 Comments

Comment 1:
    We have read in several places that there is a device on the moon that captures souls and returns them to earth. Do you have any information about this? Is this even possible? Sounds like a Karma Machine.

The Moon itself is a huge device, which blocks the Earth from sight of distant Stars and Galaxies, it is playing the role of blocker of Consciousness, which is disallowing Humanity to receive the voices of other very distant civilizations and partly from One as well and one more thing it is also doing, the one You mentioned.

It is in fact not only possible, but active, I didn't told it, because there is very bitter information linked to it. The truth that is hidden behind it may really hurt You. So I will ask Your request whether You want to know it or not.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (17th April 2015), Jano (17th April 2015), lift the veil (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Dr. Karla Turner is one of the most amazing researchers into the abduction phenomenon.
    She is beyond brave, beyond intelligent, she has a rare combination of traits that maker her a genius in her research.
    I've just discovered her work, and I can't wait to get a hold of her no longer in print books.
    Dr. Karla Turner died in the mid nineties. I state this because if you are at first turned off by the fact that this material seems dated, don't be. Dr. Karla Turner's work is so far ahead of it's time, it is absolutely pertinent right now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71AS1B_I6oc

At 18 minutes into the video, Dr. Turner talks about an abduction scenario, where upon abductees are shown bodies identical to their own, and one Ted Rice is shown a small black box, where upon the aliens can store a human soul after removing it from a human body. Ted stated his original body was killed and taken away, and his essence and or soul energy was taken away and stored in a black box, this black box was taken to a cloned body of Ted and the soul placed within the cloned body. Ted stated this happened at a point in his childhood, and Ted's mother stated that Ted had a sever fever during the time after Ted's said event and that Ted seemed to have lost his immunity to the childhood diseases he had already had. All of this data can be found in Dr. Karla Turner's book "Taken"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLasHNlh4U

This is one of the absolute best interview Art Bell has ever done.
    This interview is top notch.
    At 41 minutes in Dr. Karla Turner talks about a woman named Pat who was shown a clone of her body and told it was for the Biblical resurrection. Dr. Karla Turner hints that this resurrection message from the Bible was to manipulate Pat due to her Christian up bringing.

Lisa was another abductee interviewed by Dr. Karla Turner and she also was shown a clone of her self, but she was told if she didn't do what she was told, she would be terminated and replaced by her clone and no one would know.

Dr. Karla Turner goes on to state that it appears the aliens are here for farming, and humans are the cattle.
    John Lear says as much as well.

I should also mention, that Dr. Karla Turner received death threats in connection to her work, and two years after the death threats she died of an aggressive cancer.
    Many of Dr. Turner's research subjects soon died there after as well.
    Again, Dr. Turner was ahead of her time.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), Jano (17th April 2015), lift the veil (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), ronin (17th April 2015), Spiritwind (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    This is an interesting topic.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (17th April 2015), lift the veil (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Crrow777 has some really good data to look at. But, we will focus on his video of the moon.
    Crrow777 has through sheer luck recorded a series of "WAVES".
    The Crow has done a decent job of explaining the "WAVE" appears to be a hologram. The purpose of this halogram is to obscure the view during the full moon. The full moon would allow one to view things going on that are apparently being hidden from us.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

Crrow777 also talks about information being sent to him from Russia by a guy named Hatti Bow.

The important information is this.
    Hatti Bow stated that

Plutark
    Arristotle
    The Mayans
    All talk about a time when the earth had no moon.
    Hatti Bow states that the moon we now see arrived around 18,000 years ago.

Hatti Bow also states that the Russians knew about the Halogram on the moon and gave the times to look for it.
    Crrow777 was blown away by this.
    Most importantly for us, Hatti Bow states that the Halogram on the moon is hiding a giant black cube.

Hatti Bow and the Russians also state that the beings on the moon who are in control of the black cube looked like large black spiders.

The pertinent information regarding Hatti Bow starts at 17:30

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), Jano (17th April 2015), john parslow (17th April 2015), lift the veil (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Spiritwind (20th April 2015), Tonz (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Great topic for a thread DNA. Recently I listened to an interview with Jay Parker who is a Satanic Ritual Abuse survivor who came from a family with ties to the Illuminati. His whole family has been into this stuff for many, many generations that traces their lineage back to the Amalakites from Biblical times. He said that during his "training" he was instructed to remote view the Moon where he saw a device that he says is a soul recycler. I will try to find the interview and add it here.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 18th April 2015 at 13:05.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), citsym (23rd April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015), Spiritwind (20th April 2015)

Brigand Doom
    Huge black cube eh ?

Get what I'm saying ?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigand Doom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Wasn't the alleged "Looking Glass" device a black cube?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Ria (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks DNA, very interesting Tread, I have heard vaguely about it, tonight, I will have a go listening to the videos, like the subject matter.
    Last edited by Jano, 17th April 2015 at 20:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jano For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    I don't know the legitimacy of this video, there was a cut and it looked like the cube was photoshopped in but maybe it could be the different angle that gives off the impression.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s519NzBRqg

The mention of soul catcher technology reminded me of an entry in Cobra's blog that showed 2 pictures of 'monoliths' on Mars and Phobos.

Mars

Phobos

Source: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...on-update.html

I've already searched both images through TinEye, seeing if I come up with any clues.

Could it be that there are more cubes spread throughout the solar system as a grid or net to catch any souls slipping through?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Church (20th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    If I may. One can find other garden planets like earth in one way. Look for ringed planets first such as Saturn. This should be a giant conical or toroidal coil type funnel if you can catch the right perspective. This would be like our Saturn which is basically working on the same principle as Tesla's death ray. It is very subtle, almost imperceptible at the planet or the source of the weapon which ever the case. The greater the distance of the target the greater the strength of the beam or wave coming from the gravity wave generator.

The gravity wave generator known as Saturn is also a 'manufactured device' that works in conjunction with our moon, also a manufactured device. The target of the gravity wave from Saturn is the Moon. The wave hits the moon and like a bow shock it goes over and under and around the moon always locked in place by this tractor beam like wave. That is why it never spins.

This wave creates the time space bubble we know. Every cycle end the asteroid storm comes round again as we enter into the same field and every cycle end souls have the choice to either stay or leave. If you choose to stay you stay the entire cycle which means a contract for many lifetimes.

If you go you go. Its done. You have your experience and its over. Soon after you forget what it is like to smell. To touch, to have hands, to have arms. Legs, to feel anything like the physical.

If you try to leave between life times when the wave is back up and focused when you try to exit the beam it shocks you. You go nonsensical know nothing and become basically non functioning so you are taken by souls that care and recycled to rebirth. You drifted into the barrier and it got you. Its happened to a lot of us.

When the asteroids come they disrupt the planet and the wave and so the earth time space changes albeit a temp. thing. When this disruption occurs thoughts, impressions, a knowing of things about people, intentions all kinds of little tells start popping up. Then we realize something is different. Its not just us. Others are feeling, hearing, seeing it as well. This is the transition. The great change over from one age to another. As in the days of the ancient peoples before us when it cycles and one ends to begin another we'll have the opportunity to exit or not. The barrier cannot shock you when it is down.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (17th April 2015), citsym (23rd April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Crrow777 has some really good data to look at. But, we will focus on his video of the moon.
    Crrow777 has through sheer luck recorded a series of "WAVES".
    The Crow has done a decent job of explaining the "WAVE" appears to be a hologram. The purpose of this halogram is to obscure the view during the full moon. The full moon would allow one to view things going on that are apparently being hidden from us.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

Crrow777 also talks about information being sent to him from Russia by a guy named Hatti Bow.

The important information is this.
    Hatti Bow stated that

Plutark
    Arristotle
    The Mayans
    All talk about a time when the earth had no moon.
    Hatti Bow states that the moon we now see arrived around 18,000 years ago.

Hatti Bow also states that the Russians knew about the Halogram on the moon and gave the times to look for it.
    Crrow777 was blown away by this.
    Most importantly for us, Hatti Bow states that the Halogram on the moon is hiding a giant black cube.

Hatti Bow and the Russians also state that the beings on the moon who are in control of the black cube looked like large black spiders.

The pertinent information regarding Hatti Bow starts at 17:30

Maybe this is why spiders cause such fear in people in general..lb

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Maybe this is why spiders cause such fear in people in general..lb
    Well, I have never incarnated before, and I won't incarnate again after this life, and I too have severe arachnophobia.

P.S.: The spidery creature in that image higher up is -- if I'm not mistaken -- one of the Shadows, a race of chaos-oriented beings from the series "Babylon 5". The spidery appearance was actually an encounter suit so they could become tangible, because the Shadows themselves were non-corporeal beings, just like their arch-enemies, the Vorlons.

The Vorlons and the Shadows were both put in charge of mentoring younger civilizations in the galaxy by the First Ones, but their approaches were directly opposed, and both proved detrimental to the evolution of those younger civilizations, which they began utilizing to their advantage. The Vorlons strove for order -- they asked the question "Who are you?" -- while the Shadows strove for chaos, asking the question "What do you want?". Their conflict (and ultimately, war) was one of the central themes of the series.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (17th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another one:

http://rumormillnews.com/SHUTTLE%20SHADOW%20ARTICLE.htm

A snip:
    Several years ago, I had an Instant Message conversation with John Lear. During the conversation he asked me if Gunther had ever told me anything about the buildings and structures on the moon.

I answered yes and proceeded to tell him that Gunther had told me about a Moon Base. He quickly sent back an instant message that asked, "Did he ever tell you about the structure that is a soul catcher?"

I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (17th April 2015), citsym (23rd April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    So... did NASA bomb a hologram in Oct. 2009?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Ciauzar (18th April 2015), DNA (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015)