Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Avians & Bonnie Meyer

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Agape View Post
    G'' has 'no name' officially , someone with no name calling others names does not make big difference .
    Yes "G" has no name officially however you have no problem putting his first name into a post on Avalon in the Contactee section that he can not see as he is no longer a member. What is the purpose of that?
    Last edited by lift the veil, 9th March 2015 at 14:39.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (22nd March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I won't come to argue here or there with you G'' . You have NO RIGHT, absolutely no right to call others testimonies twisted .
    Dear Agape,

Speaking friend to friend please take a deep self centering breath, and go into that timeless stillness within and be sincerely honest with yourself.

I read all that you wrote on PA after GoodET left, throwing stones on a thread you personally started. Such acts do not show your ‘shine’.

The spiritual path is all about ‘walking our talk’ and less of ‘pointing fingers’.

So you disagree……… fine……… okay, I have heard your point of view over the last 4 months

Moving on

Each one of us has had experiences that are unique to us

Please can we celebrate that………

Such is far more harmonious than,

Well…, all that other stuff…………. Imho

Love & Blessings
    Breeze X

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd March 2015), Altaira (9th March 2015), blufire (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Tribe (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Yes "G" has no name officially however you have no problem putting his first name into a post on Avalon in the Contactee section that he can not see as he is no longer a member. What is the purpose of that?
    Firstly .. you are not correct , no name has been used in the thread title or the post , I was very careful not to . Secondly , putting 'stone throwing' to my mouth is very unthankful , inconsiderate , there is no way I intended to hurt GoodeT.

I will tell you the reason why I posted the thread in open , in everyones eyes , PA have member section so you do here .
    It serves people who are members of that forum without exactly advertising their opinions .
    That's why there are Contactee and other Witness boards to protect peoples privacy .

The 'gossip' went through private channels as it does each time, you yourself have noted that PA have moderators only boards that discuss members information in private and various circles who do the same . The rest of people , many of whom are seriously concerned and confused about the 'war'
    are left in blind, told to shut up and they posts edited .
    So on behalf of all of you who don't agree with me because you think you have your 'safe corner' now , and more of those who were like me terrified
    by the conspiracy , threats , occurring each time when problem comes I opened the thread . I was bombarded by emails and other messages , full of someones elses private details , so were many others pretending that nothing has ever happened .

It's not long one and there's nothing bad written .

I would have to leave all these public boards to get out of the continuous war between someone and someone else, using ME who are innocent in this as a liability .

Sun shines for all .
    Last edited by Agape, 9th March 2015 at 15:47.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), mojo (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Firstly...I am correct. I check on things before I "throw stones." You put his first name in your last post on the "Concerning GoodeETxSG" thread. As of my post #31 here on this thread, it was there. Now you may have gone back into that thread since then and changed it, I don't know because I have yet to go back there and look.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

I won't come to argue here or there with you G'' . You have NO RIGHT, absolutely no right to call others testimonies twisted . I have big heart , for you too as an experiencer . My data is on the web at least since 2006 ( or key to them to be precise ) and I don't engage in competition.

You should dwell on your intellect and facts rather than on your dumbness . ETs are not possession of any country or military and you are not here to decide for others . It's shameful feeling to be around in this atmosphere entirely, you are shaming this community with your continuous slander of others , started by you , not by anyone else .

Your statements about who you were can hardly be checked . I trust your experiences because I am more than familiar with information you present as 'something new' .

But you are doing disservice to yourself and this community .

Dumbness and brute force won't do the job . Spend few years yourself on checking resources available with mouth shut then maybe you get idea . There had been many good people before us and after us, with similar knowledge .

If you think that truth can be monopolised by you , I'm telling you it can't .

I wish you the best , kindest day ..

I am not here asking you to convince me or prove me anything . The truth will prevail .

You absolutely did come to argue as you always do,

You profess to be an "ET" not from Earth talking down to lowly Humans in your posts all the time in a holier than tho manner using your flowery language that usually ends off into nonsense that no one can make sense of. You talk here trying to sound high and mighty but your straight for the throat attacks against me on that and other threads (Private Threads that copies have been sent to me) typing out my full name and making statements that I am lying etc... those are all fighting words.

You want people to blindly accept that you are here on Earth on a "Mission" like "Mork from Ork" yet you Poo Poo everything that is outside of your paradigm and reality bubble.

I have not tried to brute force my information down anyone's throats or tear up their information in the manner you have ever. I may only suggest they are experiencing another reality bubble than the one I am and I ALWAYs encourage people to put the information I am presenting through their OWN DISCERNMENT BUBBLE! I have said over and over not to accept the information that I, any other individuals or researchers put forth blindly. Period, No Caveat's...

You and others on that other Thread have gone out of their ways to either misrepresent or out right twist my words and information to then gang up and chastise it.

These beings that are in contact with myself and many others are asking that we raise our vibrations and become more "Service to Others" and are not here to be our "Saviors"... This is obviously no easy task for us lowly humans to attain just as it is not for some ET here on earth on a "Mission" that most often explodes out acting more like the lowest vibration of Humans here on Earth than the higher evolved Alien that ended up here on a "Mission".

You were upset about what I said on my site about the other forums founder, it was/is ALL true. LOOK into the details, these are only small threads for the rest of you to pull at to get to the bulk of the information that is available to the public. He never wanted or agreed to be Anonymous... Once I left the site he didn't want to out my name on the site but a whole lot of anonymails originating from his part of South America went out to a lot of places outing my full name and in one case I received an email of my home via google earth with a death threat. I do not have utilities or the lease in my name and the only people that knew my address were the founder, Administrator who lives in the area and visited my house and a Moderator from that Forum.

As I say on my site this is all the tip of the iceberg. If only people will believe their eyes when pulling data from the pubic business, courts and tax sites...

This was not your fight to begin with... The MILAB community was attacked head on as were 2 prominent Councilors who are not at all happy about it. Stick to your own battle where you do actually know all of the details and not just the speculation and persons "rear covering dis-info" unless you want to do the full research which will take a great amount of time...

You have definitely attacked my material because of your other problems with me out of loyalties and yes, competition where there shouldn't be any. No one wins in this scenario...

Like I said, If I am totally off my rocker and or am a complete liar then the "Blue Avian Message" of "LOVE", "Consciously raising your Vibration and Becoming Service to Others" is a positive message and is going to hurt no one to actually try to attempt.

It so happens that I am not lying and my and others coming together with this shared experience will be having quite more to share and we are NOT looking for followers as you stated in one other post...

This info is NOT to become a CULT or RELIGION as Humans love to do with this type of information or beings from off Earth... If they see this happening they will pull further away/back from the public and continue their work within this SSP's and the Shadow Civil War that is going on at this very moment... Those are NOT rocks raining down on us all over the globe (Now over 15,000 reports across the world)...

If you want to attack and call it something else that is fine... I will not get into circular debates with you or other people where it is just a waste of time, energy and a lowering of vibration that is difficult enough to raise and work on without dealing with false allegations and attacks.

You have your belief system that is obvious... I am fine with that. Stick to your reality bubble or at least do the research before lashing out all over the place in the manner you have been.

Whether you believe I am a liar or not, Your belief of that and ridicule are “of absolutely no significance.”. Neither are all of the the "Others"...

The info or message of a Path that "THEY" are giving us is not easy... I have not been able to attain it yet but am working on it (And I met them face to face on occasion and had the last etheric meeting)...

It is easier to be Bitter, Defiling the reputation of others, be Service to Self (Convinced we are the opposite) and Go about our everyday lives awaiting disclosure to be announced on the TV by Obama or another Politician (Not going to happen unless they lose a major war) and wait for some "FORCE" to come to save them... or a "Coup de Ta" to occur that will change their lives unfold all while they sit on their couches and do nothing...

The path of True Forgiveness is very difficult, the path of Choosing to LOVE and Consciously and daily strive to be Service to Others and to raise your own Vibration is a HARD PATH and involves inner reflection... A place where most people do not want to look. I am not far on this path myself and do not claim to be some prophet that has reached enlightenment...

However, even though I am running across many bumps and sharp rocks LIKE THIS in the PATH... I am sticking to this path after my experience. The fact that I have to continue meeting these and their allied beings as well as SSP Warrior minded people that think this is a bunch of "Hippy Nonsense" and have to speak with them about it... I need to continue on this path and reach some mile stones quick because I am not there yet and dealing with some of these people has been and will continue to be extremely difficult...

As always, put this and all info through your discernment filters... If it does not permeate through your reality bubble then move on... IMHO

"G"

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Agape (9th March 2015), Altaira (9th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), john parslow (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), naochan (11th March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), ronin (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), TruthHealing144 (17th April 2015), Verum (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Agape your posts attack personally GoodET and you also diverted the whole thread. You will be banned from this thread if you continue. There are better ways of voicing your opinion and it could be done in a more respectful manner.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Verum (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I won't come to argue here or there with you G'' . You have NO RIGHT, absolutely no right to call others testimonies twisted . I have big heart , for you too as an experiencer . My data is on the web at least since 2006 ( or key to them to be precise ) and I don't engage in competition.

You should dwell on your intellect and facts rather than on your dumbness . ETs are not possession of any country or military and you are not here to decide for others . It's shameful feeling to be around in this atmosphere entirely, you are shaming this community with your continuous slander of others , started by you , not by anyone else .

Your statements about who you were can hardly be checked . I trust your experiences because I am more than familiar with information you present as 'something new' .

But you are doing disservice to yourself and this community .

Dumbness and brute force won't do the job . Spend few years yourself on checking resources available with mouth shut then maybe you get idea . There had been many good people before us and after us, with similar knowledge .

I wish you the best , kindest day ..

I am not here asking you to convince me or prove me anything . The truth will prevail .

You started a thread about G after he left.
    The only purpose seeming to throw him under the bus.

While you keep posting on his threads, it seems to me you are kind of working quite a bit to tear him down, and experiencing some kind of contactee jealousy.

Why don't you just focus on your own message, and leave others to their own experiences.

Dedicating a whole thread to G on avalon, after you knew he was gone and couldn't defend himself was of poor form in my opinion.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    mojo does not deserve his thread to be diverted anymore than it has . please can we go back to topic now or i will have to start deleting the posts that have no relation to the topic ! thank you very much

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd March 2015), Altaira (9th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    What we saw with our own eyes did not look like an metalic object, or something mechanic.
    It was an orb or sphere of pure light in beautiful colors moving within each other, like it was some kind of plasma energy.
    We saw this good good with our own eyes, not even 10 meters away from us.
    We saw this on a crucial moment in our life.
    We are a couple who are happily marrige for more then 16 years.
    And when my woman was sick of grief, nothing could heal her.
    Then we had a massive encounter on new year's eve 2013/2014.
    And after 35 minutes of filming bright orb sphere looking objects, i got annoyd because i wanted to know what they are.
    And i said that to my woman, then 30 seconds later one of them fly directly to our window and thats how we saw it.
    That encounter changed everything.
    My woman regaind a energy boost, and forgot about her grief and gave that a place in her heart.
    And i got a new goal to understand what we saw.

After this day we had countless encounters with bright objects, we know for sure that we are connected in some way.
    To many coincidence happend.
    For excample a star looking object fly evertime near me or above me or above our home or near our home.
    With naked eye it look like a star, can hover like a star and fly with the speed of an helicopter and dont make sound.
    In the week of 7 aug, i filmed that object 15 times .
    And sometimes three times in one evening.
    And i saw that object from 20 meters above farmland to star altitude, flying close to the moon, well thats what it looked like, am not a range scientist so dont kill me on that.
    Till today we still see that star looking object.
    And here is the last time i filmed it flying near my home, because many times i see it fly and it vanished before i can film it.

HUGE EDIT FOR SPACE
    this is the kind of witness testimony we seek here.
    sinzzer is in the middle of his discoveries and we're right there with him and his family -- pulling for them all the way.

we are a unique community that does not need cross talk from other forums.
    show some respect, please.

sinzzer, keep on it as you and yours find those personal truths.
    and thanks for opening up with your story. it's quite inspirational.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jsb_swampfox (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), sinzzer (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Tribe (9th March 2015), Verum (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    this is the kind of witness testimony we seek here.
    sinzzer is in the middle of his discoveries and we're right there with him and his family -- pulling for them all the way.

we are a unique community that does not need cross talk from other forums.
    show some respect, please.

sinzzer, keep on it as you and yours find those personal truths.
    and thanks for opening up with your story. it's quite inspirational.
    Thanks Jim, it was not my intention to be in the middle of an argument what am not aware of.
    I just wanted to share my story because indeed am in the middle of it and most important is, because i know i can share it here.
    And maybe there are many other places and many more good people, but am not there.

Faith brought me here ( thanks to Spiral ) and TOT give me a warm place to share my experiences.
    And i understand that cross forums discussion might happend because of some older issues.
    I just hope that for some who does keep old grudges, that what happend in the past dont have to affect the future.
    For me it is like am in the middle of it, am living the story right now on this moment.

I was about to look outside ,but then i thought let me check on internet fast, then i saw the latest replys on the forum.
    So yeah, i understand that some might think its needed to talk about the past, but i sure hope we can talk about the future.
    And then maybe i or others can use that wisdom or knowledge in my daily life.

Just a suggestion, because i dont want to be mixed in or fuel up the argument.
    I want to talk about this subject in a mature way, and in my eyes every knowledge about this subject is welcome!

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lift the veil (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Tribe (9th March 2015), Verum (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    didn't mean to drag you into it, sinnzer.

I just had to draw the comparison.

respect.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), sinzzer (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Tribe (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    The PA Mods actually removed my First and Last name that she posted (Edited them out) and the TOT Mod's here say they are going to do the same of my last name in post #33 of this Thread (Which is appreciated once it occurs).

There is no need for any Wars or stone throwing to occur at all IMHO... We can have different opinions and belief systems and not step over the line. If at times we do it is common courtesy to edit your own post and apologize when needed... again I
    MHO and way of thinking.

"G"
    oh for crying out loud, of course..why so much malice around..

p.s. i'd never let anyone have my full name..i do have a nice job i care for..what would peter think of me if he discovered i'd been visited by some entities..he would probably think it's best to let me go..
    Last edited by Elbie, 9th March 2015 at 20:13.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    The PA Mods actually removed my First and Last name that she posted (Edited them out) and the TOT Mod's here say they are going to do the same of my last name in post #33 of this Thread (Which is appreciated once it occurs).

There is no need for any Wars or stone throwing to occur at all IMHO... We can have different opinions and belief systems and not step over the line. If at times we do it is common courtesy to edit your own post and apologize when needed... again I
    MHO and way of thinking.

"G"
    Thankyou for showing such maturity GoodETsXG and as we all know "truth" will out itself in the end, so absolutely this nasty nonsense is of no benefit and unnecessarily destructive to all concerned imho

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), Elbie (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    as we have asked a number of times now please can you get back to topic !

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (9th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), Ria (22nd March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yeah I like to share something, I had the same craft Bonnie describes come over my car in 1976. I was out in the woods sitting and this thing parked above me silent right above the tree. It then disappeared without a trace fast. A few months then I was woke up by dogs barkin at 2 am, living at my parents house. It woke me cause there weren't no dogs living close by at that time, curious I walked outside to see where there's dogs were and noticed a craft sitting in my back field. I was in my pj's and I walked up the ramp, to see this guy sitting in here. He told me to come on in, and said that I knew how to drive it. So I stood in front of the controls and took off over my town looking down on the street lights and parked cars. I then landed it back in the field. He was just a normal looking human who wore jeans. I went back to my house, and went back to bed. Thinking it was just a dream the next morning, I woke up to have grass stuck to the bottom of my feet. My whole life has been like this, and I never got to tell many cause they think I'm nuts. Still here, and looking for answers.
    Last edited by Ledstar, 7th April 2015 at 03:11.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (22nd March 2015), mojo (22nd March 2015), RealityCreation (17th April 2015), Ria (22nd March 2015), ronin (22nd March 2015)