Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: L. RON HUBBARD -- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Retired Member
    Thanks

L. RON HUBBARD -- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

L RON HUBBARD -- The Good, Bad & the Ugly

In the research that I conducted in the early 90's, I began to realize that there are basically two kinds of mind control.

One kind is the MKUltra style of programming in which the victim is rendered unconscious (often by electric shock), drugged and then programmed with hypnotic commands. It is much like someone secretly accessing your computer's hard drive and then planting a virus in it.

The other kind of mind control is less traumatic but just as insidious. This type of mind control relies on the subject voluntarily and consciously accepting his or her programming.

I referred to the unconscious, involuntary mind control as "psychological implants" in my books that expose the matrix.

The name I gave to conscious, voluntary programming was "social implants".

I defined implant as:
    1. To instill or inculcate firmly in the mind;
    2. To insert or imbed in the body

Of course, it is the first definition that most applies to mind control.

Both psychological implants and social implants are used to establish the matrix of our reality.

One of the most interesting studies in social programming in modern times is L. Ron Hubbard and the so-called "Church of Scientology". I decided to start this thread for the following reasons:

1. I have had direct, personal experience with the "church";
    2) I have ongoing contact with people who left the "church";
    3) I personally know people who had direct contact with L. Ron Hubbard;
    4) I spent many, many hours last year viewing, listening to and reading the testimonies of many people who knew the real L. Ron Hubbard; and
    5) a new film recently debuted at the Sundance Film Festival exposing the abuses of L. Ron Hubbard and the "Church of Scientology" called "GOING CLEAR: SCIENTOLOGY & THE PRISON OF BELIEF".
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:14.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

777 (8th March 2015), Agape (17th March 2015), Altaira (8th March 2015), bsbray (20th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Elbie (7th March 2015), ERK (19th March 2015), GCS1103 (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015), Spiritwind (7th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Bare-faced messiah

One of the best books written about L. Ron Hubbard is BARE-FACED MESSIAH by Russell Miller. Anyone can read it free of charge as a pdf here: http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/books/b...ed-messiah.pdf

Surprisingly, most people who have voluntarily left the "church" of Scientology or who were ex-communicated have not read this must-read book. I have verified much of the contents of this book with the personal testimonies of ex-members.
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:11.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), bsbray (20th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Elbie (7th March 2015), GCS1103 (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L Ron Hubbard chain lockers

It is also my observation that most people who have left the "church" of Scientology are completely unaware of L. Ron Hubbard's sociopathic behavior. If you know or subsequently meet any ex-members, simply ask them:

What about L. Ron Hubbard and the chain lockers?
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:11.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), bsbray (20th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Elbie (7th March 2015), GCS1103 (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Hana Whitfield Testimony

Hana Eltringham Whitfield is one of the best sources of information regarding L. Ron Hubbard and "chain lockers". Here is a good video of her testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd00GtwXcYQ

It is important to note that other ex-members have confirmed her testimony.

Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:09.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), bsbray (25th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Elbie (7th March 2015), GCS1103 (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Question

On the last link if you get past the agenda of the OP on attacking a researcher they go into detail about the "Agency" mind control connections... II was actually sent a bunch of this type of info several months back and just saved it. (Please do skip the controversial info at the beginning of the last link and lets not comment on it here please)...

Scientology Roots – Chapter One – Advanced Knowledge In Ancient Times - https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...ancient-times/

Scientology Roots – Chapter Thirty One-2: The Maitreya and Messiah Scam - https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...-messiah-scam/

The above links are referenced in this one... Like I said you have to skip past the OP's agenda/attacks on a researcher and get down to the L. R. Hubbard root info... (Sorry about the other info you have to scroll past that some will find distasteful). To save having to look at the controversial info about that person scroll down to:.

The fact that LRH researched a remedy for PDH is not as innocent as that sounds. The CIA wanted a remedy for PDH in case some of their agents got PDH-ed.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?...A-6FCBF00DAE39

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

777 (8th March 2015), Agape (17th March 2015), Altaira (8th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GCS1103 (7th March 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), TrumanLCash (8th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Scientology offshoot Ron's Org is not much better than Scientology to be honest. Just as filled with corruption and deceit. Some people defend Ron's org and says its quite different from the Church of Scientology. IMO those people are self -deluded.

Ron's org Survivors Association

http://www.fzsurvivors.com/tag/rons-org/

http://www.fzsurvivors.com/special-r...-the-freezone/

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), bsbray (20th March 2015), DNA (8th March 2015), GCS1103 (8th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sebastion (8th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), TrumanLCash (8th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    On the last link if you get past the agenda of the OP on attacking a researcher they go into detail about the "Agency" mind control connections... II was actually sent a bunch of this type of info several months back and just saved it. (Please do skip the controversial info at the beginning of the last link and lets not comment on it here please)...

Scientology Roots – Chapter One – Advanced Knowledge In Ancient Times - https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...ancient-times/

Scientology Roots – Chapter Thirty One-2: The Maitreya and Messiah Scam - https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...-messiah-scam/

The above links are referenced in this one... Like I said you have to skip past the OP's agenda/attacks on a researcher and get down to the L. R. Hubbard root info... (Sorry about the other info you have to scroll past that some will find distasteful). To save having to look at the controversial info about that person scroll down to:.

The fact that LRH researched a remedy for PDH is not as innocent as that sounds. The CIA wanted a remedy for PDH in case some of their agents got PDH-ed.

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?...A-6FCBF00DAE39
    Thanks so much for the links, GoodET! I had not yet run across these links. I have not fully read them all yet due to not having the time right now, but it all looks very interesting.

What is really interesting is that although Hubbard exposed the Pain-Drug-Hypnosis ("PDH" or MKUltra-style) mind control, Hubbard himself conducted a similar type of mind control by forcing his votaries to work as slaves in unconscionable conditions in small spaces having to endure living, breathing and working in their own urine and feces for days without any sleep. Sleep deprivation is used in MKUltra-style programming. He also inflicted physical pain upon his loyal staff/slaves by having them thrown overboard off the ship, plunging some 30 to 40 feet into sewage--filled harbors. This sometimes resulted in physical injuries and if anyone was not completely terrorized by this, he would have them first blindfolded and/or their hands and/or feet tied before being thrown overboard. No kidding! And he would watch the overboarding from above and laugh and ridicule these people as they were terrorized and overboarded. I personally know two people who experienced this and they personally told me about it. One of them was just a student and not even in the Sea Org, which was Hubbard's most dedicated and loyal slaves who had all signed a billion year contract based upon Hubbard's lies.

Hubbard also took drugs, regularly drank alcohol, abused women, was extremely promiscuous, and lied incessantly. He was in many ways the exact opposite of what he presented himself to be and what he expected others to be to live up to his rigid standard of so-called "ethics". He was the quintessential hypocrite and a pathological liar. AND HE WAS VERY GOOD AT IT!

He was very charismatic and a convincing storyteller par excellence!

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 8th March 2015 at 17:14.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), DNA (8th March 2015), GCS1103 (8th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Maunagarjana (10th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Spiritwind (8th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KINGSTON FRIZZ View Post
    The Scientology offshoot Ron's Org is not much better than Scientology to be honest. Just as filled with corruption and deceit. Some people defend Ron's org and says its quite different from the Church of Scientology. IMO those people are self -deluded.

Ron's org Survivors Association

http://www.fzsurvivors.com/tag/rons-org/

http://www.fzsurvivors.com/special-r...-the-freezone/
    Thanks for the links, Kingston! I was not aware of these websites.

Yes, the FreeZone is an extension of the cult of $cientology. It was started by Bill Robertson, who was one of the captain's of the ships. I have read much of his material and have listened to his audio recordings that are available online. Apparently, Robertson was one of the few people that Hubbard treated well. Bill Robertson seems to have been a good fellow, generally, but he had obviously bought into all of Hubbard's lies (i.e., storytelling).

This is not to put down Bill Robertson. He, like many Scientologists, was quite intelligent and appeared to be a good human being/spirit, generally speaking. It was just that Hubbard was such a good storyteller and he could lie and make people believe it. Hubbard was a master at getting people to trust him.

In fact, I would say that TRUST was and still is the principle that Hubbard violated the most to achieve his control over people.

Trust, IMO, is a very positive spiritual trait. It is natural for people to want to trust others. People who are not sociopaths and who are not pathological liars sometimes do not consider that their trust is being betrayed and that they are being lied to. Think about it--If we could all really trust each other, wouldn't we have a much better and positive world to live in?

Some people may think that they could never have been "hoodwinked" into accepting such lies, but they are embedded in the very society in which we live and we all unknowingly have bought into at least some of them.

I therefore do not make less of or personally put down anyone just because they were or still are drinking Hubbard's kool aid. Trust is a very important and positive trait to exemplify. IMO, it is only the sociopaths who are unable to trust.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 8th March 2015 at 17:36.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th March 2015), GCS1103 (8th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L ron hubbard hypnotist & storytelling

L Ron Hubbard's literary agent exposes Hubbard's tall tales and hypnotism in this video:

Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:08.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Hubbard's Lies Exposed

Gerry Armstrong was one the first key firsthand eyewitnesses who exposed Hubbard's lies. Gerry worked closely with Hubbard in the 1970s, and he came across and preserved a vast collection of Hubbard’s personal papers, which later became the subject of a nasty lawsuit as Scientology demanded that Armstrong return them. Ironically, Hubbard had given Gerry Armstrong permission to write his biography, so Armstrong obtained many documents revealing Hubbard's lies about his past. Gerry was subsequently maliciously attacked and run out of the country.

Gerry Armstrong was one of people who provided the facts about Hubbard's true past which were used in the BARE-FACED MESSIAH book.

The video below presents a window into Hubbard's personality as evidenced by his own actions. Gerry also briefly describes Hubbard's prison (slave labor) camp, which was euphemistically called the "Rehabilitation Project Force", or "RPF".

Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 16:54.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

sandy (9th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L Ron Hubbard Murders

Hold on to your seats because it gets much worse. Here is an audio interview with Bill Franks, the first Executive Director International and Chairman of the Board of the Church of Scientology, who exposed murders that were ordered by L Ron Hubbard as well as the murder policy of the "Guardians Office" (GO), later to be renamed the Office of Special Affairs (OSA).

Additionally, another high-level, ex-member, David Mayo, reported an assassination attempt after Hubbard ordered Mayo to be "squashed like a cockroach". I have more information on another murder that I will reveal later. Numerous people, who publicly told the truth about L Ron Hubbard and the "church" of $cientology, reported attempts to kill them. Thankfully, most of the attempts were unsuccessful.

Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:08.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

sandy (9th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L Ron Hubbard Promiscuity

When Hubbard was not busy creating a new "church" of obedient slaves, attacking his enemies, ordering murders and admonishing people not to masturbate or be promiscuous, he was trying to shag any good looking woman within his grasp, even while being married. One of his mistresses was Barbara Klowden Snader, aka Barbara Kaye, who was also a very knowledgeable psychologist.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicxJSg0ygY

Here is her interview from BARE-FACED MESSIAH: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/S...s/barbkaye.htm

"There was no doubt in my mind he was a manic depressive with paranoid tendencies." -- Barbara Klowden Snader
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 00:07.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

sandy (9th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Wolf Khan (9th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L Ron Hubbard's Cruelty & Mind Control

Here is an excerpt from a David Mayo interview about L Ron Hubbard's cruelty and mind control techniques:

"He could be capable of incredible cruelty. On the ship there was an old man on the Royal Scotman who he made push a peanut round the decks with his nose. He had to get down on his hands and knees, he had to go round the deck, quite a long distance in a race with one or two others also in trouble. The first one back got let off and the last one got a double penalty. It was really tough on this old guy, Charlie Reisdorf. The surface of the deck was very rough wood, prone to splinter, so after pushing peanuts with their noses, they all had raw, bleeding noses, leaving a trail of blood behind them. I not only saw it but the entire crew of the ship was mustered - a mandatory attendance - we were required to watch this punishment, to make an example of it for the rest of us. Reisdorf was in his late 50s probably. His two daughters were messengers, they were 11 or 12 at time and his wife was there also. It was hard to say which was worse to watch: this old guy with a bleeding nose or his wife and kids sobbing and crying at being forced to watch this. Hubbard was standing there calling the shots, yelling, "Faster, Faster!". It was indignity, degradation and breaking a person's will, and making people watch. It was disgusting.

"They used to have people locked in the chain locker, including small children. It was very dangerous because if the anchor started to slip and start running out, it would turn a body into pulp in no time at all. I saw children locked up in the chain locker.

"He had a birthday party on March 13 1968; there was a woman who he ordered locked in the chain locker. During the party he had her brought out. She was filthy, covered with dirt and rust, and had not been allowed to wash or change clothes - she had been in there a week. She was pretty dirty - he brought her out to the party, he said he was giving her a reprieve and permitting her to come to the party, as if that was a nice gesture. She still wasn't allowed to wash or change, so she was brought to the party and had to stay and later she was returned [to the locker]. He said he was giving her a reprieve but it was just flaunting her degradation. It had looked like things were lightening up a little, people thought maybe things were getting better, then this happened and people were shocked and it gave us a sinister chill. She was in a dress.

"Why did people stand by? Another common reason was that if a person doesn't make waves they hope to rise up high enough in the org to get to a position of authority, to the top of the org board and "I'll be able to change it." A very high percentage of staff hoped that one day they would be able to change it.

"From time to time, Hubbard would cancel such activities, like the chain locker, and blame it on someone else. He said that no one was to be put into the chain locker by his order or decree, and Baron Burez was an evil monster for having chain lockered people. Baron was a US crew member and went into disfavour. He would start such pronouncements with, "It has just come to my attention that..."

"The length of time for children would vary, but no one was there less than a day. The average was a week or two. Three weeks was about the maximum. Age didn't matter. The youngest kids were 5, 6 or 7. Old, young, men, women, big, little; it wouldn't matter because to Scientologists the being is ageless so you don't think in terms of how young or old someone is.

"Reisdorf affair - if someone tried to do something it would have been worse. Hubbard said that maritime law prevailed, like in days of Hornblower, when the captain of ship has the power of God Almighty. He said under maritime law he had total power over everyone on the vessel.

"The idea of being overboarded or beached was terrible. People were beached in sometimes fairly hostile countries, like Algeria and Tunis, Beached meant put ashore without passport or money, just the clothes you stood in and you were on your own. When I joined the Sea Org I often considered returning to NZ but I was a little naive at the time - the idea of being beached was very formidable. I didn't know how to go about earning money and getting home. The other part was being out of Scientology forever and cast into alien world of 'wogs'.* "

*"Wogs" was the disparaging term that Hubbard used to describe people who were not Scientologists. It is similar to the US military's use of a word like "gook" (Vietnam war). Designating non-Scientologists as being lowly "wogs" had the additional mind control effect of elevating Scientologists to a higher status above people who were not Scientologists.

**The interview above came from BARE-FACED MESSIAH.
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 9th March 2015 at 16:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Sebastion (9th March 2015), Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Spiritwind (9th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    Hubbard also took drugs, regularly drank alcohol, abused women, was extremely promiscuous, and lied incessantly. He was in many ways the exact opposite of what he presented himself to be and what he expected others to be to live up to his rigid standard of so-called "ethics". He was the quintessential hypocrite and a pathological liar. AND HE WAS VERY GOOD AT IT!

He was very charismatic and a convincing storyteller par excellence!

TLC
    Don't mean to get off topic here, but that description sounds exactly like my ex-husband....seriously.

He was diagnosed as Sociopathic Personality.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (9th March 2015), TrumanLCash (9th March 2015), universalLove (29th April 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

L Ron Hubbard Jr's Testimony

L Ron Hubbard had a very bad habit of betraying and viciously attacking his supporters and staff members including his own son, Ron Hubbard, Jr, who changed his name to Ron DeWolf.

Here is a short video wherein Ron DeWolf exposes his father's activities. In this video Ron DeWolf exposes Hubbard's infamous "fair game" policy which gives "church" members free reign to harm anyone who doesn't agree with L Ron Hubbard or Scientology. "Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcPoSo49dYU

In 1982, Clearwater, Florida held a week’s worth of hearings on Scientology that exposed the nefarious activities of the "church" of Scientology and provided an opportunity for people to testify under oath including author Paulette Cooper and L. Ron Hubbard’s own son, who were both viciously attacked by L Ron Hubbard. The videos below reveal the testimony, under oath, of Ron DeWolf regarding his father, L Ron Hubbard.

Day One:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elFdBCldOz4

In day two of the hearings Ron DeWolf expounds further on the "fair game" policy as well as Hubbard's R2-45 policy, which indicates death to psychiatrists and anyone else that he thinks should be killed.

Day Two:
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 10th March 2015 at 19:42.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Shezbeth (15th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)