View Poll Results: Is this picture a trick of sunlight?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • This Blue Orb Is An Enigmatic Mystery

6 85.71%
  • This Picture Is A Trick Of Sunlight

1 14.29%

Thread: Blue Orb from Sedona AZ From 2-22-15

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

Blue Orb from Sedona AZ From 2-22-15

The picture below was taken 2-22-15 in Sedona Arizona. The picture was not taken by myself, but by a friend who couldn't wait to show me. The person who took the picture did not see the orb in the middle of the picture when they took the picture.
    All I can tell you is, that this picture is not fake, and I'm no photographer, so if someone can enlarge the picture and see it is the result of a trick of sunlight so be it.
    As for myself, I've never seen anything like it, and I was quite blown away by it when it saw it.

I'm only posting it now as a result of reading GoodETxSG's post below.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
    [QUOTE]There seems to be more questions than answers on much of what is going on with the "Sphere Beings". These beings have also been showing themselves to "Average People" recently on Earth but not communicating with them on a conscious level. They just appear to them (In the form of various shades of blue, Indigo and Violet "Light or Energy Orbs", the size of ping pong balls, basket balls to beach balls) for a matter of several moments, hover around and then zip off and disappear.

Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), Frances (6th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), InCiDeR (13th April 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), Lillith (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), mojo (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandancer (6th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Tribe (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Are you able to add a third category? "Not enough information in the photo to be definitive." At least for myself, it's an interesting photo and thanks for sharing. Actually mystery works now that I think of it, never mind...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calz (7th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), jimmer (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Tribe (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Ok, let's see if I can copy an attachment from a closed thread....

If it works, I should say this is me, in a pic taken around last samhain.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Calz (7th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandancer (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I recently stated on another thread ( I cannot remember which now ) that a close colleague of mine had what he described as a terrifying visual experience.

He actually rang me up shortly afterwards asking if I could explain what he had seen.

In short, he is an early riser getting up daily around 5am to have a work out in his home gymnasium.

As normal, he makes a cup of tea before his workout and drinks it sat in a darkened room so that no light awakens or disturbs his children whilst they are asleep.

No sooner had he sat down in his chair in this darkened room when a blue sphere suddenly appeared emanating straight through his wall.

It darted around his room and came very close to his face, it stopped and then darted out of the room in a different direction.

He said it appeared solid but at the same time gave off the brightest light he had ever seen.

The fact it seemed to have a trajectory and stopped as if to study him, suggested that some sort of intelligence behind its movements?

I told him he had nothing to worry about and it was probably an orb of sorts and that he was very lucky to have this experience ( in the form of reassurance )

It was only a week or two afterwards when GoodET started posting about blue sphere beings that I think I made a connection as to what this "orb" really was?

I also posted a thread showing my grandson being around a moving orb and apparently seeing it prior to that post.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5292-E...ught-On-Camera

So for me, there seems to be a distinct difference between the floaty orbs caught by camera ( as in purple lamas picture above ) and this "solid blue moving orb of light" that could be seen with the

naked eye darting around my friends room early that morning?

Russ

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), mojo (10th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandancer (9th March 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    The upload has reduced the picture's clarity quite a bit. If anyone wants me to send a better version pm an e-mail. I can't pm the pick, I've already tried.
    Sorry

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), mojo (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    My avatar pic was taken by me at a place I walk often. I did not 'see' the violet egg shaped light with my eyes at the time I took the pic. This same violet light has shown up in very different places using a completely different device.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), john parslow (13th April 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), sandancer (9th March 2015), sandy (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th March 2015), Woody (7th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Ok so....back in the day when I was actively going to sweats and participating in ceremonies on the res, this kind of thing was really common. Like, if it didn't happen, we were doing something wrong within the ceremony.

The elders who taught me confirmed that what I was seeing was visual manifestations of spirit helpers, eshkapios (that's my spelling, probably not correct). I see blue, red, white, but mostly blue and green all the time. I've started making a habit of audibly greeting them when I see them.

Here's the thing. Are these images/could these images be photonic booms?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do1lm9IevYE

If the are in fact photonics booms, just simply particles, then what does that say about our environment that is different now than say, 10 years ago, or 100 years ago? Has something physical changed? If they are spirit helpers (and I'm actually inclined that they are), they're less inclined to be captured on camera. What I've been taught is that spirit helpers, orb people, don't like being caught on camera. They actually avoid it in ways that are sometimes baffling, and funny! I took an entire roll of film of a ceremonial site I was on, and I have yet to see any pictures from that film. Nothing.

Or the other alternative is perhaps we are slightly more aware simply because our environment, our devices, force us into a position of being constantly vigilant for a vibration, a ping, and update, from these gad dam mobile devices all them young people are carrying around.

Last edited by Hermit, 9th March 2015 at 20:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), Gemma (13th April 2015), mojo (10th March 2015), PurpleLama (9th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will be posting the same message in other orb threads.

This live footage from 2008 when Obama was elected. I posted before but others acted like it was just camera artifacts, not realizing the whole room (not viewing through camera) saw the same same thing (hence the laughing) .. funny how little things are under your nose and the "experts" dismiss real info.

Enjoy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmg6SPCbjKU

I also shared photos with others but ..
    Funny how time changes things ..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JG_SAME For This Useful Post:

DNA (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Unfortunately, if you look at the photographic evidence in this thread, you will see the sun is directly above where the visual anomalies are captured. It does appear to be an artefact from the exposure to the suns ray caught on film. But this is only conjecture.

This said, of course there are instances when Orbs have been captured.

When we see this with our "own" eyes, particularly in the dark as reported above, then there is no doubt to the existence of these intelligent beings, at least not subjectively.

And yes, I have seen them, for me they are most definitely real.
    Last edited by Tonz, 13th April 2015 at 13:24.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

DNA (18th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Blushing

TY for sharing,

I am hearing that these Blue/Indigo "Orb Beings" have been VERY BUSY recently.

There have been lots of in home visits all over the world. Some of the encounters have become more and more interesting and leading to some of the people being in "Night Class" (Reporting class room experiences in their dreams) and a very few have recently even been invited to the last Conference at the "LOC".

There was another group of normal citizens about half the size of the "Group of 70" that was at the first conference. About a third of them too were in their "Pajama's".

Times are getting interesting...

Corey/GoodETxSG

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

DNA (18th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), RealityCreation (13th April 2015)