Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigfoot, Human De-Evolution and Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot story

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTfcO3Pc4aM

I love me some Melba Ketchum.

The major thrust in this piece, that Sasquatch is so completely human it would be murder to shoot one.
    The DNA analysis states that Sasquatch is a human hyrbid, with unknown genetic material.
    Sasquatch is stated to only be 12000-23000 years old.
    That is damn near impossible for most folks to believe.
    Unless of course you are up on your Edgar Cayce, who stated mankind was advanced far past our present day in this time period, practicing genetic hybridizations of Animal/Humans.

I can think of three instances where sex between a Sasquatch and a human were reported to have produced offspring.
    This would give credence to Melba Ketchum's DNA conclusians about Sasquatch being a mostly human hybrid.

1.The Story of ZANA the Sasquatch and her half human offspring.

2. Pictures taken during the John Wesley Powell expeditions in the 1800's. The pictures were taken of men who claimed to be the descendents of a Piout Indian woman who was raped by a Sasquatch.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpmynMhz17E

3. In China a women claimed she was abducted and sexually assaulted by a Sasquatch.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    hi DNA.

as an aficionado of the sasquatch story,
    I invite you to take a look at the sasquatch vocalizations 3.0 thread.

mike paterson of sasquatch ontario has recently joined the conversations.

lots of what you're interested in can be found posted at SV3.

give it a look if you have the time.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Sa...#post841911271

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), Norvegicus (18th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    hi DNA.

as an aficionado of the sasquatch story,
    I invite you to take a look at the sasquatch vocalizations 3.0 thread.

mike paterson of sasquatch ontario has recently joined the conversations.

lots of what you're interested in can be found posted at SV3.

give it a look if you have the time.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Sa...#post841911271
    Jimmer, Jimmer, Jimmer

I'm ashamed I haven't read the thread. I've meant to, I have. BUT,,,,,,,,,,,that thread is 170 pages long!
    I'm all about threads of infinite importance and all, but some of us have got to work 60+ hours, we have kids, we got errands. And when it's all said and done, we have Game of Thrones. LOL
    Okay for real though, I've read "War and Peace", and that didn't intimidate me as much as your 170 page thread.

Why don't ya all chop a topic out every once in a while and start a smaller thread with it?

And or I"ll try to tackle your novel of a thread in the near future. But I like to start a thread with the idea I can finish it in one sitting and your thread does not look like that is going to happen for a while.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

jimmer (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    In English law, murder has two "parts" each with their own qualifications. Those parts are the "guilty act" and the "guilty mind" (actus reus and mens rea). I remember all those years ago doing law at school that Coke's definition of the guilty act of murder involved the unlawful killing of "any reasonable creature". It said nothing about "human". To have the actus reus of murder held up in court in the case of a killed sasquatch, all that would be necessary is to prove that the sasquatch is/was reasonale/rational. This has stuck with me for more than one reason. The first is that the murdered entity need not be human, merely "reasonable" — the second is a corrolary of the same point: the murdered entity need be rational. Do "NWO" types absolve themselves of their culpability for murder by declaring (with characteristic elitism) that rank and file humans aren't rational (or they wouldn't put up with them) and thus don't qualify as possible murder targets? Murder is not a "strict liability" crime, which is to say the act is not guilty unless the mind is itself guilty. Thus if they don't believe a wage-slave human is a reasonable target for murder, the mind isn't guilty and so the act isn't guilty.

Just a few thoughts. I just wanted to say that actually, by the common law definition of murder (in force in the US and Canada, save Louisiana (and probably Quebec)), there is nothing stopping the shooting of a sasquatch being a murder. The sasquatch doesn't need to be related to humans at all . This might be the common-sense viewpoint, but it is rarely the case that a pedantic point of law actually agrees with common sense.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 2nd April 2015 at 17:20.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), jimmer (2nd April 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Hello SK,

what if you were to, say... kill a grey? ( if that's even possible?)

I would love to hear your 50 shades version of Sasquatch, if indeed you even believe there is a similar connection. I've been wishfully thinking you might jump in this conversation for a long time. :-)

SV3, would welcome you anytime.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), jimmer (2nd April 2015), Norvegicus (18th May 2015), Seikou-Kishi (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't believe there is a similar connection.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), jimmer (2nd April 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Jimmer, Jimmer, Jimmer

I'm ashamed I haven't read the thread. I've meant to, I have. BUT,,,,,,,,,,,that thread is 170 pages long!
    yes, a very long read.

sorry not to break it up into consumable chapters or separate threads,
    but frankly, with this bizarre subject, it can't be the destination, it must be the ride.

at this point, started so innocently back then, the 'ride' has become more astounding and gravity shaking.
    best experienced in chronologic fashion, than disparate parts.

it's all there.
    from the fascination with the possibilities of a clear, full-frontal image of a 'bigfoot,'
    to the realization that these entities are more human than ever assumed
    and that they possess or can manipulate inter-dimensional realms we may never uncover or understand.

our best bet to get to the bottom of all of this -- mike paterson's work.
    he's on it.
    and we're all over it : )

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    I don't believe there is a similar connection.
    just so I understand, you don't believe there is a connection to your 'elemental' alien perspective and sasquatch?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), Norvegicus (18th May 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    just so I understand, you don't believe there is a connection to your 'elemental' alien perspective and sasquatch?
    I was speaking of a very specific type of "alien" when I spoke about the greys. I believe sasquatch are "non-human humans", one might say (making no taxonomic claim here). Unless they're "human humans", lol.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), jimmer (2nd April 2015), Norvegicus (18th May 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    I was speaking of a very specific type of "alien" when I spoke about the greys. I believe sasquatch are "non-human humans", one might say (making no taxonomic claim here). Unless they're "human humans", lol.
    clear as mud. thanks

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), Norvegicus (18th May 2015), samos (2nd April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gald I cuold de of hlep

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

DNA (2nd April 2015), samos (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    From I started to read / see all the videos, to I had read through the entire SV3 tread, it took me 3 weeks of intensive reading... (2 periods) I can honestly say it was worth the time I used!
    I have always believed that Sasquatch is something far more than just a great ape. It is impossible to remain so hidden from modern technology as these creatures have managed in a magnificent way for centuries. Without being something "other" than just an animal. Jimmers SV3 has provided me a far broader picture of what Sasquatch really are.

Norvegicus

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norvegicus For This Useful Post:

samos (18th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    ha, bigfoot in the thread title caught my eye. yeah I'm not convinced that bigfoot is a giganto. to me it seems as though the big fella has abilities beyond our complete understanding. if bigfoot is a giganto then I think we'd have found similar and recent bones here in N. America by now - especially with all the mining that goes on - and yeah, shot and killed a few by now too. based on some of the leading researchers like Ontario's own Mike Patterson and Darryl Strumm ol' sassy has the ability to walk undetected (or detected) at will and has the ability to communicate telepathically. hopefully one day all will be revealed and I hope it's not when I'm seeing the white light lol. I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS NOW! haha
    Last edited by Wild Child, 20th October 2015 at 19:57.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Child For This Useful Post:

Norvegicus (22nd May 2015), samos (18th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)