Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot, Human De-Evolution and Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot story

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts

Bigfoot, Human De-Evolution and Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot story

Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    If Sasquatch turns out to be anything other than a branch of Homo-Erectus, I'll eat my pants.Can't believe they are hairy ETs/EDs.
    Bigfoot is not an Ancestor of man such as Gigantopithecus.

Hi Norman. I'm starting a thread with your statement because I'm hoping it will help me make my point quickly and succinctly.

Is anyone familiar with Ingo Swann's book Penetration? It's a pretty good read. If I could boil that book down to one brief statement it would be...

That mankind, humankind as we know it is at a distinct disadvantage to those who have a form of telepathy, this telepathy is the ability to read the thoughts of another person and in conjunction with telepathy, Ingo states that those that have this telepathy also have telepathy+ which is, that they can also insert thoughts and/or emotions into the minds of others as they see fit.

I'm of the opinion that all of mankind had this ability at one time, this telepathy+ but that it was bred out of us by those we mistook for as Gods.

I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of Homosapians via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
    If it is true that we have been genetically altered several times with the subsequent populations rubbed out if you will, what do you think the reasons are for the modifications?

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
    I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
    I think the upgrades were actually downgrades.
    I think these downgrades made mankind less dangerous and more easy to control.

So this leads me to a question.
    How could we bring the wolf back from the domesticated dog?
    How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manacles and and handcuffs placed within the confines of our genetic chain?

What would this person see that we do not?

I have a seven degrees to Kevin Bacon sort of explanation.

It has to do with my Uncle Bruce and his big foot encounter.

UNCLE BRUCE'S BIGFOOT ENCOUNTER

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
    The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his docile/demure reaction to the animal did.
    What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain why he was in his words "such a efing vagina about it", he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his passivity which was so against his normal behavior, and that would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

I think it is rather telling, that through all of the sightings of Bigfoot, no one has managed to put a cap in his ass.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri in 1980. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
    While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presence of his 357 magnum revolver, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small trees and brush, the hairy man came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presense, he looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
    Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
    Bruce to this day cannot figure out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figure out why he didn't follow the creature's trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.
    The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever since.

The Bigfoot did not trouble my uncle, my uncle's reaction to Bigfoot is what troubled my uncle.

Now I have to correlate some Ingo Swann so I can get to Atlantis so bear with me.

Ingo Swann stated that he was under the impression from his days of inventing Remote Viewing and working for a secret branch of the intelligence agency that he had ran into what he termed non-human humans. The difference these non-human humans had from us, was that they had telepathy+. Telepathy meaning they could read your mind, the + meaning they could send a message into your mind and it would bypass your decision making process. The + meant that these folks could affect you and make you do or not do things against your will.

Most folks think these individuals Ingo ran into were aliens. I'm not so sure about that. Part of me thinks these individuals may be part of our ancient ancestors who have either hidden in underground bases for the millenias or they have off world capability, but probably both.

Now, here is the good part.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?

As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their humanity got involved because the being looked so human.
    I do not think this is why.
    Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything.
    I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

Melba Ketchum's DNA analysis of a Bigfoot sample
    Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.”
    I find the above quote intriguing to no end. It basically agrees with what Edgar Cayce stated about bigfoot. That bigfoot was a genetic experiment from Atlantis, one of the many genetic crosses between man and animal. Mythology is rich with these hybrid examples.

Bigfoot is only about 15,000 years old.

And here is where I'm trying to get to.
    The article states that bigfoot is only about 15,000 years old.
    So there you go.
    Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
    In many ways Bigfoot may be less devolved than modern humans.
    Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of telepathy+ than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
    This is why bigfoot never gets shot, because he can mentally subdue those wishing to do him harm.
    This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.
    What our capabilities must be.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (6th March 2015), Juniper (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), mojo (10th March 2015), PurpleLama (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandancer (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm of the opinion that all of mankind had this ability at one time, this telepathy+ but that it was bred out of us by those we mistook for as Gods.

I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
    I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
    I think the upgrades were actually downgrades.
    I think these downgrades made mankind less dangerous and more easy to control.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?
    As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their humanity got involved because the being looked so human.
    I do not think this is why.
    Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything.
    I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

In many ways Bigfoot may be less devolved than modern humans.
    Bigfoot has more of those genetics.....form of telepathy+ than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
    This is why bigfoot never gets shot, because he can mentally subdue those wishing to do him harm.
    This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.
    What our capabilities must be.
    I agree 100% with all you said above. Humans were degraded and had their abilities taken away from them. It was not a genetic upgrade, it was a genetic downgrade.

Think of the "tower of babel" metaphor in the Bible. The supposed "god(s)" did something to humanity to cause confusion to keep them from achieving the impossible.

http://www.christianbiblereference.o...werOfBabel.htm
    The descendants of Noah all spoke a single language. As they increased in number and began to spread eastward, they found a fertile area called Shinar and settled there. They decided to build a city with a tower that "reached to the heavens." They wanted the tower to be a proud monument to themselves and a symbol that would keep them united as a powerful people.

However, God was not so pleased. He came down and looked at the city and tower and said,

If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.
    (NIV, Genesis 11:6-7)

So God made the people speak many different languages so they could not work together on building the city and tower. The He scattered the people around the world and the city was abandoned. The city was called "Babel" because God confused their languages.
    However, IMHO humans were already in existence, when this happened (i.e., Noah and his people were already people, already in existence). They were not made by the Annunaki, but downgraded by their genetic CORRUPTION, leaving humans deficient of their original abilities, making us what we are today, a handicapped version of the original.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th March 2015 at 14:32.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jsb_swampfox (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Good stuff, lift the veil, my take is certainly just a theory in constant flux. I would much rather it be as you say.
    I've never liked the thought of being an aliens handiwork, this has always just seemed like where the evidence led is all.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), Elen (14th July 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    The logical extension of what you are both moving toward is Chris Thomas' readings of the Akashic records. It's hard to cover 11 books , 10 interviews and about 20 essays in a brief way. So very briefly I will just say it was us who decided we were losing our higher functions too rapidly after incarnating. We did not know why this was happening, so 8,000 years ago we decided to leave the physical to consult with our higher selves about making a joint change to the physical body we incarnated into. Scientists put this mass die-off down to something external , like asteroids striking the Earth all over, but it was our own decision to just leave our bodies. Naturally a few volunteered to stay behind for looking after the crops and animals. And it was at this time that the Sidhe who had incarnated as humans (the Elohim) temporarily took over as our "kings".

I'm getting too specific if I'm going to keep this brief and not raise more questions which are better answered in the books. What we decided was to incarnate with only 1/4 of our soul in our physical bodies and live a lot of much shorter life spans without the higher functions in order to determine why we were losing our higher functions when the whole soul was contained in the body. We split ourselves into the physical self and the higher self and lived an average of 70 lifetimes which each lasted under 100 years.

The subhuman experiences began 7,000 years ago which naturally matches with the Bible account of when life began because that is when we needed writing to communicate, since we lost our abilities for telepathy, bilocation, translocation, etc. It was known as the Human Plan and it has lasted about 7,000 years with many unplanned for interferences during that period. Our conclusion was that it was Earth's base frequency that was too low to maintain the whole soul within the physical body. It needed to be 3500 Hz instead of 7 or 8 Hz. Their were a few other things that needed to change as well. For instance Earths tilt at 23.4 degrees, caused by the sinking of Atlantis in an earlier incarnation, was causing slight time ripples. That meant Earth had to return to an upright axis.

I know this is going to raise more questions , which I'm happy to help with based on reading all 11 books. The reason I like Chris Thomas' information is because it cuts out so much of the new age rubbish, Sitchin's translations of lies written into the Sumerian clay tablets, and deliberate confusion perpetrated in the channellings which come from a particularly vicious E.T. race who envy the Earth and practice mind control through the use of humans who lack integrity.

Chris' work is resonant in its simplicity and gives an appropriate amount of credit to the Earth who is a great soul in her own right. He is not an attention seeker and encourages people to look within and to work at removing blocked energy pathways through the "giveaway" used by Native cultures. The purpose being full soul integration at this time when we are receiving the light of the Galactic sun which is introducing 50 million new dimensions to our solar system. The purpose being to wake people up. Things seem bad these days because the new light is casting longer shadows to expose the secrets.

I have always been a questioner and Chris has been able to answer all my questions. There is a Chris Thomas thread at www.finalequinox.com and also on the Avalon forum. I haven't started one here because I was not sure there would be enough interest and frankly it takes a lot of energy to keep up such a thread.

I apologize for taking this slightly off topic of the Sasquatch. Like all animals, they have their own group soul which comes from the Earth.. all animals are capable of telepathy if people would only focus. Plants and rocks too for that matter. Many are in communication with the Earth.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), Elen (14th July 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Their were a few other things that needed to change as well. For instance Earths tilt at 23.4 degrees, caused by the sinking of Atlantis in an earlier incarnation, was causing slight time ripples. That meant Earth had to return to an upright axis. I know this is going to raise more questions , which I'm happy to help with based on reading all 11 books. The reason I like Chris Thomas' information is because it cuts out so much of the new age rubbish, Sitchin's translations of lies written into the Sumerian clay tablets, and deliberate confusion perpetrated in the channellings which come from a particularly vicious E.T. race who envy the Earth and practice mind control through the use of humans who lack integrity.

Hi Herbert

When I go to the well, and I often do, I tend to go to Edgar Cayce. Since Edgar was all about the Akashic records we should find a common ground.
    Also, when it comes to Atlantis, Cayce is kind of the go to guy. And I would really love to take the opening you gave me here and go to Atlantis.

I'm not familiar with Chris Thomas's work.
    I'm not married to Zacharia Sitchen, I can understand he may have been wrong and or mind control influenced.
    As to an extent we may all be.

If you ever have the chance, check out "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis". In it Cayce states that the number one cause for the wars that caused the downfall of Atlantis was a disagreement between two sides. The two sides were The Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One. The major argument between these two was over the use of slavery. The Sons of Belial believed it was okay to create automatons, which were part human and part animal slaves. The Sons of the Law of One did not think it was okay to tamper with and or create slaves and or human/animal hybrids.

In the book An American Prophet, by Sydney KirkPatrtick, Cayce was asked in a reading about Bigfoot, to which he replied "it was a holdover from the genetic experiments done in the times of Atlantis".
    When Billy Meier asked his contacts, according to Randolph Winters, he was told that Bigfoot was a hybrid creature, a combination of bear and human DNA.

This tends to all come together very well when you factor Melba Ketchum's recent DNA analysis of a Bigfoot DNA sample given to her by reknown Bigfoot researcher David Paulides. Dr. Ketchum, a geneticist, has stated that not only is Bigfoot a hybrid with human mother mitochondria, but, that Bigfoot is ONLY 15,000 years old. This puts Bigfoot's creation right smack back into the times of Atlantis. I find this amazing. This also rules out Bigfoot being the human ancestor Gigantipitchicus which is much much older. Go here for Dr. Ketchum's website sasquatchgenomeproject.org I'm giving this information because Google really buries it in the searches. They are so nice to give five pages to debunkers before the actual information you are looking for. Thanks Google.

This brings us to a question which should probably have it's own thread.
    Are we presently witnessing the Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One go to war all over again?

Edgar Cayce stated the citizens of Atlantis who hybridized animal-human slaves worshiped Belial. From Belial we get Baal. Is Moloch a representation of the ancient Belial from Atlantis?

Helena Blavatsky, the mother of the New Age movement says in her book titled “Isis Unveiled":

“….the Palestinian Baal, or Moloch, and Saturn are identical”
    For those of you who have watched Alex Jones's Bohemain Grove video, and that crazy ceremony of robed politicians he got on film.
    The giant idol those folks were doing their ceremony under was of Moloch.

Do these same folks in this ceremony consider themselves the "Sons of Belial" from an ancient linage dating back to Atlantis?
    I think it is so.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Spiritwind (7th March 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Hi DNA
    It will take me a while to put together a meaningful reply based on all the points you have raised. The first thing that comes to mind however is Balial vs. Law of One. This is a false dichotomy because both have the same source , which is the Velon. The Law of One is a cleverly disguised channelling from a malevolent source designed to create division.

Cayce was not aware of the Velon (Annunaki et al) when he was reading the Akashic, and it was just through his healing work that Chris Thomas became aware of them. Once he became aware, he was able to remove the energy veil they had raised to prevent their actions from being read in the Akashic.

More later.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Elen (14th July 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    O.K. DNA I have looked over Edgar Casey and have a reply for you.

But first let me say that Madame Blavatsky and her antecedents were channelling Velon lies from a Djwhal khul who was living in a Velon stronghold in Tibet. The Theosophical Society disinformation arose from these channellings and became embedded in our society as belief systems.

Edgar Casey was not channelling per se. He was acting as a medium for an entity and, based on the information he provides, it is safe to say it was Velon. Casey had to step out of the way for the entity to speak and did not remember what he said after coming out of the trance. A great deal of his predictions did not happen and it is evident he was following a biblical script. The same Velon entity seems to have attached to David Wilcock in this lifetime. It is common for entities to attach to the same soul in lifetime after lifetime, which doesn’t seem fair I know.

In contrast to Edgar Casey, Chris Thomas was born with a hardwire connection between the Akashic and his brain. He could put questions to the Akashic and immediately know the answer. That is because the answer was coming through his higher self. In the beginning he looked for other sources for the information (for instance science) he was getting to ensure it was correct. For instance he asked the origin of the semi-physical races and one of the races he got was NGC584. It was only later he discovered that the official guide identifying known planets was labelled NGC and then a number for each specific planet. Over the years he confirmed independently enough information to become confident that he was indeed connecting to the Akashic.

It takes a lot of time to get answers to specific questions because he had to approach many questions from different angles and perspectives in order to ensure he had the definitive answer.

Another difference between Casey and Thomas is the amount of details Thomas brings to his information. It is impossible for me to remember all the specifics contained in his 11 books. They can all be purchased from England for about 100 pounds in total, and the shipping is free. They cannot be purchased in the U.S. because the NSA has banned them. Just recently Amazon Canada and Amazon United Kingdom has begun stocking a few of the titles but not all.

C.T. has updated his information with essays since the last book came out in 2011. His first book was written in 1996. They show a progression of information, an evolution of his understanding and also of events which change the dynamics of the situation over the 15 year stretch of the books. His 10 interviews are to help people become aware of the Velon and to provide more details in verbal conversations with the hosts.

In contrast to Cayce, C.T. found that the human race, which was initiated and only existed on the continent of Atlantis and it’s islands began 85,000 years ago. Atlantis was sunk about 65,000 years ago because of a GMO bacteria that converted all elements in the infected body to hydrogen, leaving a pillar of dehydrated salt. If this bacteria had become airborne it would have wiped out all animal life on the other continents. It had to be contained and so it was agreed among humans and the Earth that a group of volcanoes would sink Atlantis to Earth’s core. It would be impossible for any part of Atlantis to re-surface. However England, the Azores and Ireland were a part of the Atlantis experiment of non-physical souls experiencing a physical body. The south of England was and is the primary energy receptor for Earth. The energetic lay lines grid is for the purpose of carrying this energy to the rest of the planet. So England and Ireland were saved out of necessity for Earths life to continue.

So to say Sasquatch is only 15,000 years old does not place it in the time of Atlantis. That is a Velon lie that Atlantis existed 15,000 years ago. 15,000 years ago the non-physical souls were just preparing , with permission from all proto-humans to bring the human template to 13 regions of the Earth en masse through birth to primate communities. Those regions were Britain, Ireland and Northern France, Scandinavia, Poland/Czechoslovakia, Asia (mainly India), Australia, Indonesia, Tibet which is now China, Egypt, Sumeria, North America, South America, and Pacific Islands (Polynesia).

I am considering posting a chronological chart because I can’t give enough details here. I lack the time and the energy to go into a lot of detail, esp. considering that C.T. interviews and essays are readily available for free.

If, after listening to a few, C.T. videos, you would like to engage in conversation I will do my best to help with details. I have a list of about 30 or 40 questions I’ve asked him over the last 2 years on my thread at www.finalequinox.com

I do realize Cayce has become sort of an institution in the U.S. so I have not gone into a lot of detail in exposing him. He did provide healing advice which is something the Velon often do to gain trust while they practice confusion, and disinformation. A people who know their true history on this planet and in this Universe, are better placed to regain their higher selves (reintegration) and once again become Wholly Human.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th March 2015), Elen (14th July 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi Herbert, thanks for all the information.
    I appreciate the information. That is a lot of info.
    My method for supporting and or creating a view point is through cross correlating.
    I'm of the opinion that truth has the power and ability to pop up from multiple locations.
    I believe no one source, but rather, I allow myself to be exposed to many sources while suspension of disbelief is taking place.

I never rely on one source for my data, as that would lead me to needing to use faith and or belif, rather than going through the process of correlating independent sources and allowing the truth to become apparent organically.

Cayce's explanation for the multiple exodus periods into America has been given credence through maternal mitochondrial DNA research findings.
    To state Cayce's medical cures had an alterior motivation is kind of like quoting the bible and saying dinosaur bones were put here by the devil.

I'll be honest Herbert, I'm very suspicious and leery of channels. I think there are negative entities that feed off belief. I do not know about the individual you speak about any more than what you have told me, but some of what you say would give me pause for concern.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th July 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here is an excerpt from Kiwaunee Lapseritis's Sasquatch People

"A man approached me after I gave a lecture at a conference in San Jose in August of 2007. He said that while elk hunting in Colorado with his 18-year-old son, a most startling BF encounter had occured. While deep in the forest they decided to separate, but he warned his son not to wander very far. He told him to find a good spot and stand quietly by a tree. Soon they were out of sight of each other and in position if a deer or elk moved in their directoon.

After a time, the teenager heard something bounding toward him. He was leaning against a tree, and suddenly a frightened deer came dashing past from behind him. Before the young man could collect his thoughts, a pounding of loud footfalls ran by him-close enough that he felt the breeze from the creature that made them. The problem was that there was novody there-at least nothing visible!

The confused deer was grabbed by an invisible force and violently thrown against a tree, instantly breaking its back! This freaked the kid out. He literally did not know how to react as he stood there in a state of awe and fear! His father told me that the Sasquatch never materialized, but picked up the dead deer, dangling it by its hind legs towards the boy in the same way that someone holds up a dead rabbit after its been shot. The creature held it easily as if it only weighed a few pounds.

The giant stood in front of the teenager, but was physically indiscernible except for the deer dangling in mid-air. It appeared to offer the animal to the boy as the Sasquatch slowly moved toward him in a non-threatening way. For a moment he thought of shooting at where the Sasquatch's body should be, but changed his mind. He was scared and in a state of confusion! It was too much for him to comprehend, so he turned and ran while yelling for his father. The father told me he figured it was a Sasquatch, as he had read about the possibility that they were interdimensional. He said it took a while to calm his son."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (9th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), Norvegicus (22nd May 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), sandancer (9th March 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I too read many different sources in the interest of leaning discernment. i.e. flexing my discernment muscles. I have often said, Practicing exclusivity precludes discernment.

Chris Thomas is not a channel and warns against channelling. The fact that he compares his answers to known science is one of his checks on the information he provides. For instance, he said that in 2002 all black holes in our Universe were closed down. I think it was about a year ago that Stephen Hawking came forward and said that Black Holes (which he built his reputation on) do not exist. Likewise the event horizon does not exist.

Speaking of pause for concern: I have been discussing Cayce and the Theosophical Society with Turiya. Here are a number of sources he helped me with that offer deep concern in regard to Cayce and the Theosophical Society.

DNA, has brought up Edgar Cayce & that the downfall of Atlantis was because of war between two sides - The Sons of Belial vs the Sons of the Law of One. .

CT found in the Akashic that the Johnaan (page 3) (The Johnaan are one of 6 Velon factions) began to make their moves [towards human confusion] after seeing the successes that the Anunnaki had with their channelings with Madame Blavatsky & Edgar Cayce.

"So, the Johnaan began with stories of wars that had occurred in the galaxies around Earth and that the Earth had been affected by these wars - sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly." The name of this essay is "Inter-Galactic War" by Chris Thomas and it is available on the internet.

About what Cayce was incorrect on: http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.ph...270&view=print

And, If you go to the following link & read more about his predictions you will find quite a bit there that he was dead wrong about.

http://www.skeptically.org/skeptics/id9.html

Now, I know Edgar Cayce is noted for having helped a number of individuals on health matters. This is something I've come to find is common amongst various channeled ET entities. For instance, The Hathor music has been known to be quite healing to listen to.

Bashar has also given health advice, suggesting individuals take Vit C & MSM (organic sulfur) to help with pain in the body.

But on other topics that are regarding Earth's history, galactic wars, human genetic origins, life being seeded on Earth by other ET races, or being genetically manipulated by the Anunnaki, etc... & the Earth being quarantined, & that we're all trapped here on a prison planet... its quite a load of bullocks, to paraphrase CT, I would have to say.

Now, what Edgar Cayce has said with regards to the Arcturians is kept somewhat under tight raps by the Edgar Cayce people at A.R.E.. There are a few implied statements made (indirectly) of what Cayce had said relative to this ET race. Members Section - Edgar Cayce A.R.E.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/n34782...g=posts&t=4219

And of course, if you're not familiar with what A.R.E. member, James Mallaney, has said about what Cayce says about the Arcturians, check out the video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5ka_tPV0I

This phrase comes from Isis Unveiled: "Helena Blavatsky, the mother of the New Age movement says in her book titled “Isis Unveiled":

“….the Palestinian Baal, or Moloch, and Saturn are identical”

Interesting website regarding the channeled help that Blavatsky got in writing Isis Unveiled. It appears from what is said that Blavatsky receive help from several entities posing as the Masters of Wisdom. The quotes are writings from Old Diary Leaves by H.S. Olcott, Blavatsky's collaborator in founding the Society, and in some of H.P.B’s letters and articles: "a number of Masters had a hand in the writing of it and in the most extraordinary way". Be sure to check out the website...:

http://blavatskytheosophy.com/the-ex...isis-unveiled/

William Emmette Coleman shortly after publication and still expressed by modern scholars such as Mark Sedgwick. Indeed, Isis Unveiled makes use of a large number of sources popular among occultists at the time, often directly copying significant amounts of text. However, rather than dwelling on the plagiarism, scholars argue: "Blavatsky was a person who had an original set of insights but who lacked the literary skills and knowledge of English sufficient to create a work on her own. Relying on written sources and help from friends, she formulated a unique and powerful expression of occult ideas."[4] Modern copies of Isis Unveiled are often annotated, fully delineating Blavatsky's sources and influences. Modern Theosophists hold the book as a revealed work dictated to Blavatsky by Theosophy's Masters.[9]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis_Unveiled

And from the Jeff Rense website: http://rense.com/general66/blav.htm

One thing I forgot to mention is in regard to CERN:
    Chris Thomas has said for years that the real purpose of CERN is to open a third Stargate. Recently, National Geographic Magazine made it clear that that is indeed the purpose.

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com...s/252720/view/

However, as C.T. says, there is not enough energy in our system to create a third Stargate. That is by design.

The guardians of our Universe and of our solar system are well aware of what they are up to at CERN. The Velon are behind this, in that they have been shut out entering through the only 2 stargates into our solar system, so they have induced mad scientists to attempt this folly. They will not be allowed to succeed any more than the Hathor were allowed to succeed with the Celestoriums they had naive humans build to suck the Earth's soul out, along with the souls of the naive humans who were involved. In that case their purpose included replacing the human souls with their own souls.

Some of us will recall that the first time they tried to start up the large hadron colllider, the giant magnets burned out before any real damage could be done. This time they are using a Tesla aerial in an attempt to draw in dimensional energy (i.e. consciousness).
    Last edited by Herbert, 10th March 2015 at 01:02.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), Elen (14th July 2015), Ria (11th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Hi Herbert.
    I liked the video about Edgar Cayce possibly mentioning off world activity.

I would love to have a conversation with you on some of these topics. But your point seems to be that Chris Thomas knows everything and everyone else is either wrong or demonically possessed by a entity known as Velon.

Have I summed that up well enough?

I don't even know what to say to that. You seem like a really smart person, but your motis operandai elludes me.

If you would like to continue extolling the wisdom of Chris Thomas, might I suggest you open a thread in that aim.
    No offense, but I have absolutely no interest what so ever in Chris Thomas, and I have no plans of having anything to do with the information you share on his behalf.
    Last edited by DNA, 10th March 2015 at 22:06.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Ria (11th March 2015), sandy (12th March 2015), Sebastion (15th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    As far as modern research is concerned, it is amazing how often Bigfoot is connected with UFO activity. Kewanee Laperitis is a guy who states he is contact with the Bigfoot people, and before you scoff and write him off as a crack pot, give the guy a chance. He is a multiple doctorate holder in sociology and anthropology. The man has an amazing presence, and he presents his material in such a pragmatic way, I give pause and have to suspend my disbelief.

I present his material, because it dovetails well with information I've correlated. Kewanee states that the Bigfoot folks he talks to state they are in telepathic communication with aliens and are often living out most of their lives in the underground bases some of these advanced species have built.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIqyiPz735c

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdGJCzTu2AY

The Kawanne material agrees with what is written in the Matrix II book by Val Valerian.

I'm blown away because of some of the correlations I keep running into. For instance this is from Val Valarien's 1991 Matrix II Book Page 187
    Due to some PDF thing, I can't cut and paste it, so, I'm typing it. Forgive any errors.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner Earth Species

called Sasquatch

IN April of 1974, psychic Joyce Partise of southern California held a sealed envelope in her hands. Unknown to her, that envelope held a photograph of a Sasquatch footprint taken in a heavily wooded area in the northern part of the state.
    Her initial remarks:
    "This envelope is like a death certificate! I foresee an impending disaster, yes, now I see what it is. These things are coming from outer space - it's an outer space war! The first area will be Portland, Oregon. There's a mountain with a hole in it. Somebody should investigate this mountain because they're down there already. You know hairy things that run around, the ape man? He's not an ape. they're underground, in contact with outer space and their intentions toward mankind is total destruction".

Excerpts from the rest of the reading

"This gorilla man - there's a civilization of thousands of them - he looks creepy but he's intelligent. Their eyes are extremely sensitive from being underground. It's though they're from another civilization long ago and have mutated because of radiation. This has altered their brains and now they're able to communicate with those in outer space. The sad thing is that these aliens are using them for their work, for laborers, but I can't tell what they're building. These aliens are desperate. Something is happening to their planet and they are preparing themselves for the time when they must leave. They must have a place to go, and right now they are analyzing our planet with the help of those hairy creatures and want to take it over.
    Last edited by DNA, 15th March 2015 at 08:56.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th July 2015), Ria (18th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    If you are going to watch one video on this thread, this is the video.

In this video, David Paulides talks about gathering the Bigfoot samples for the DNA analysis, which was done by three independent labs after the Melba Ketchum DNA sequencing.

The findings were amazing!

The findings stated that Bigfoot is basically human, more so than any other creature on the face of the planet.

The Findings state that Bigfoot is NOT an ape.

The implications are far reaching, especially when we consider Zacharia Sitchen's story of the Annunaki.

In the videos located in the post before this one, Kewaunee Lapseritis stated in his conversations "telepathically" with Bigfoot, that Bigfoot stated mankind was the hybrid.
    Let me state that in a complete sentence.
    Kewaunee Lapseritis states that according to Bigfoot, mankind was the result of Bigfoot DNA, and not the other way around, that some alien agency spliced their DNA and combined it with Bigfoot DNA.
    The implications here are vast.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015), Sebastion (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    There are a lot of interesting theories in this thread but perhaps we should take a step back and consider Occam's razor.

The key to understanding mystery powers of the Bigfoot is likely in studying the nature of its roar.

It has been proven scientifically that Tigers use Infrasonic Roars to stun their prey.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4KFAjDPB8

When a Tiger roars at its' prey it momentarily becomes too confused to run away. If a relatively unintelligent animal such as a Tiger can initiate infrasonic psychic attacks then just imagine what a more highly evolved being such as a Bigfoot is capable of. Just like a Tiger the Bigfoot would send out a roar that confuses any would be attackers. This makes sense because everything works on the harmony of vibrations including brain activity. If the sound from the roar disrupts a man's harmony then their ability to respond or attack is greatly reduced. This could explain why no one has ever shot a Bigfoot. Anyone who threatens a Bigfoot would be stunned by its infrasonic roar. Also tigers are not the only species that do this either. Dolphins are also known to use their sonar to confuse fish they are hunting. Bats do it too when they hunt. This ability to stun attackers seen in multiple species could be what explains the mysterious powers of Bigfoot.

Consider why do martial artists scream when they attack. Could it be a remnant of lost knowledge? Maybe the ability to do infrasonic attacks has NOT been bred out of us after all. Roaring as a human is just something that is so far outside the accepted norms that nobody ever does it except for a few martial artists. This may sound odd but I actually practiced some roars and believe there is some real power behind them.

Just some things to think about.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

DNA (1st April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Consider why do martial artists scream when they attack. Could it be a remnant of lost knowledge? Maybe the ability to do infrasonic attacks has NOT been bred out of us after all. Roaring as a human is just something that is so far outside the accepted norms that nobody ever does it except for a few martial artists. This may sound odd but I actually practiced some roars and believe there is some real power behindthem.
    I like what you are saying.

It would explain what happened to my Uncle Bruce. Good stuff.

Also I will add, when I was studying Jeet Kune Do, at the ripe old age of 17, my instructor had a weekend seminar ninjitsu guy stay at our dojo. I can't remember his name, but he was from the Stephen Hayes Academy. This guy was big, like 6-3 and 400+ pounds, think Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja.
    So this Chris Farley guy says he can knock any of my instructor's students down without touching them.
    I'm tasked with not falling down.
    So I'm standing in front of this guy pretty much chanting in my head "don't fall down, Don't fall down", when the Chris Farley ninja guy does a super loud martial arts yell and knocks me on my ass. I'm not kidding. And he let me try two more times, and I fell down again and again. It was as if my knees were buckling under me. This Chris Farley dude did this to every single student in the class and ALL of them fell down.

So yea, I feel you on this.

But,,,I still think Sasquatch has more than this at his disposal.
    Occam's razor is fine and all, but there are so many freaking angles on the Sasquatch thing. Just when you think you have a handle on it, there is something else.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Novusod (2nd April 2015)