Thread: Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains

A hiker recently posted a video on YouTube claiming that he captured a video of Bigfoot while exploring the Utah mountains. In the footage, the hiker seems to be startled by a strange figure that he found lurking in a wooded area across from where he was hiking, the Belfast Telegraph reported today.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnhzxrpIMU

YouTube user Mountain Hiker uploaded a video of what he believes to be Bigfoot last week. He claims that he was hiking in the Utah mountains when he saw the legendary creature.

"I was up American Fork Canyon near Tibble Creek Reservoir. I thought I saw something a few minutes before when I was a little further away. It kinda scared me but I figured it was probably just a moose, elk, or maybe a bear. The area is pretty forested and I wasn't quite sure where the animal was. I only saw it for a second before it disappeared behind some trees. I had to walk through some snow and trees to get to where I start the recording," the hiker said.

In the 27-second video, the hiker spots a dark figure walking through the snow in a wooded area. When he realized that what he saw was a large creature that possibly might be Bigfoot, the video gets shaky as he runs away, fearing for his life.

"I saw movement in the trees and that's when I move the camera to capture whatever it was. I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran. The video captured more than I can remember. I only remember it being the most massive animal I have seen and I can’t think about it without shaking. I don’t want to say that it is for sure a Bigfoot or Sasquatch, but I don’t know what else it could be. I spend a lot of time outdoors hiking and I have never seen a Bigfoot or even believed that they could be possible."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/hike...utah-mountains

peace...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Frances (5th March 2015), jimmer (6th March 2015), john parslow (5th March 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th March 2015), lift the veil (5th March 2015), sandancer (5th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Spiral of Light (5th March 2015), Tonz (6th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    theres chicken on sale $4.99 at coles ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    yep, that's about all you get.
    just a glimpse.
    it's always by accident.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

sandancer (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015)