Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Hollywood Insider

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Shadowself I felt i was keeping up pretty well until this last post of yours, but I'm just going to be honest, other than reading Drunvello's book the flower of life, I have no idea where your last post is going.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Cup (27th April 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sooz (27th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Shadowself I felt i was keeping up pretty well until this last post of yours, but I'm just going to be honest, other than reading Drunvello's book the flower of life, I have no idea where your last post is going.
    I'm intrigued and looking forward to where you will take this, Shadowself. I'm sure it will be an interesting place.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th April 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sooz (27th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Trust me it had nothing to do with Drunvello but everything to do with Chaos and dynamical systems . The one person who probably understood is now unsubscribed on this thread because it was about what he'd seen me write before. What a pity.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 27th April 2015 at 11:34.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (27th April 2015), Cup (27th April 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sooz (27th April 2015), Spiral of Light (27th April 2015)

Thanks
    I was forced to sit all day and night during this shoot... Invited by my son who did the lighting for the complete Studio 60 show so I could see Sting. He knew I loved Sting!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4d1TThZsU

Three years ago today I lost my son

On the side he was a clown when not working...eve though it was work...it's what he loved to do. Imagine spending your life (no matter how short)...doing what you love. He did.

While behind the scenes,

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ror7VATdtU

Directing job because he loved the slopes,

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-QdRQeUnU

Or Clowning around,

(Cowboy is John)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohoZ2AdmdM8

He did what he loved...

On the day before he died...I got a message....I have a screen shot. This was no coincidence....What was I researching? That would be the Bath Abby and all the Egyptian motif about an "artifact".

Note: The following post about Early demise....

Was that a warning to stop?

YOU contact ME....and say it aint so. Please convince me.

The candles blew then disappeared

The curtains flew then he appeared...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

You'll remember me when the west wind moves
    Upon the fields of barley
    You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
    As we walk in fields of gold...

~

My heart aches more today than most....May the 4th be with you.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th May 2015 at 14:56.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), bsbray (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), ERK (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Dear Shadowself,

I focus that you are surrounded in love on this day of remembrance of your son's passing.
    I imagine today is a mixed day for you.
    Thank you for your sharing post.
    I hope this day you are in the company of your loving family and friends

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), ERK (4th May 2015), lookbeyond (5th May 2015), reno (1st June 2015), Ria (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    Awe...Breeze. You are a breath of fresh air...your avatar name suites you well.

I ended up working all day and made plenty of mistakes to correct. I'm glad this day is over.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Your avatar reminds me of this and I'll share it for you especially...John did the lighting for this local production and he is actually the tree on stilts spinning on the stage. I think from your avatar you'll like it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXp3lXbNzI

Bedtime for me now....night all.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 5th May 2015 at 05:26.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Cup (6th May 2015), reno (1st June 2015), Ria (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    I almost forgot about this thread till someone reminded me today.

The dark side and Running with Wolves.

Well that video I posted earlier here on this thread titled the Interview was done by good family friend Giovanni. He also produced the the commercial predicting the future of Cuba NOW....Taste the future energy drink.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAI7QHCh98

Anyhow Giovanni and my son John worked on his newest adventure with the [Wolf] Harry Lennix coming to a theater near you. Called the Algerian...a political thriller. Here's the extended trailer. Note: Guy in the Cuba Energy drink is also the featured Algerian for this movie

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDJnplgF_4

John worked on this film for his friend in his free time. John was very busy making some really big budget films at that time...but always had time for his friend Giovanni when he could help out.

Shortly before John's death he called me to talk and proceed to tell me how twisted Giovanni got about 9/11. He was in fact shocked with his friend. You see John agreed with me that it was in fact an inside job. When he suggested this to Giovanni he got and earful from him.

Here are a couple of photos of the fight scene from the movie one with the featured Algerian and one with my son horsing around on set.

Now in this movie Harry Lennix lands in the hospital and I got the shock of my life!!!!!

Here this man Harry Lennix show up the day after I saw this at my sons funeral...My son's body returned in a hospital gown with pyramids. The next day was the funeral.

Then in the movie the Algerian he's wearing the same damned gown!

These gowns are not THAT COMMON! I know I've looked up purchasing hospital gowns just to see how common they are. NOT that common at all.

Now what kind of coincidence is this? A message? A warning? What? Is it a shake down?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYi381lJoeQ

Busted!

So in the news....Cuba relations are being repaired [taste the future] and the movie the Algerian comes out 4 years later. As in NOW.

I think you can see the political influence of the Algerian and the direction it leads to no?
    Last edited by Shadowself, 30th May 2015 at 19:44.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (30th May 2015), Breeze (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), DeeZe (1st June 2015), RealityCreation (31st May 2015), reno (1st June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Shadowself thanks for sharing, I'm sorry about your son, but I know the ugly side of Hell A. I lost a good friend of mine who was a musician years ago.
    I find your number comment interesting. What does the pyramid thing mean though. I had a experience of this and was wondering what it represented.
    You have a lot of courage to post this, I'm glad your here..

Peace n luv
    Ledstar

P.s. If you look at montegue keen latest post from 5-31-15. He talks about chaos in a lot of sentences...weird.
    Last edited by Ledstar, 1st June 2015 at 13:19.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (6th June 2015), DeeZe (7th June 2015), reno (1st June 2015), Shadowself (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Ledstar,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I'm on my way out the door for work otherwise I'd take some time today to answer you. Give me a day or two. Perhaps tomorrow if I get sent home by the doctor after a minor procedure on my wrist in the morning.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th June 2015), Ciauzar (6th June 2015), DeeZe (7th June 2015), Ledstar (2nd June 2015), reno (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    Okay...the pyramid thingy:

At the time he (my son) died I was doing research for someone. It involved a Pyramid in Russia and an "artifact" which was Egyptian that was found/left in the Bath Abby.

The day I received this strange message on my computer I was in fact discussing the Bath Abby and the motif there which is FULL of Egyptian/Coptic [Angelican] combined reference. In fact if you take a good look at this post I did the morning before he died [my son] I followed it with "untimely demise" of the Bishops.

Here:

Then a few days later I get my son's body decked out in Pyramids? Are you kidding me? And the guy [Harry Lennix] shows up at his funeral and gives eulogy and happened to have the exact same hospital gown in a movie my son worked on done by a close family friend? Was it the great god RA in all his glory toying with my computer? No...I don't think so...it was a warning for me to back off the research. Because shortly after I got back home from the funeral the whole Russian Pyramid thing was taken down! It was chock full of the Physics behind it and I have recently determined the two may very well be connected. The two being my son's accidental death and the take down of that information. In fact the "one" who demanded it be taken down SAID it was requested to be taken down...by someone who had some kind of shall we say "influence"????
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th June 2015 at 20:02.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th June 2015), Ciauzar (6th June 2015), DeeZe (7th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yeah but what does a pyramid in Russia have to do with the dark side in LA. What is the significance of this artifact? Just curious.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th June 2015)

Thanks
    Well now that's quandary eh?

It would take far too long to explain and even if I did it would not make much sense as that information was all taken down. Effectively...erased.

But it's not too difficult to relate pyramid structure to the almighty dollar in symbolism and Influence. Particularly amidst the Hollywood influence of particular political movies and directions that it leads to as I've proposed in the movies recently and in the end my son was working on and the company he kept.

ie; one Harry Lennix

What I can and will do however is show you the results I found regarding said research...It's pretty darned cool. And I feel it should not be some damned big secret.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 7th June 2015 at 15:06.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (7th June 2015), Ciauzar (7th June 2015), DeeZe (7th June 2015), jcocks (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (8th June 2015), Ria (8th June 2015), sandy (8th June 2015)