Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disclosure: Are We Ready?

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Disclosure are we ready?

looking for my Sunday best,,,,,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

monk (27th February 2015), Tonz (28th February 2015), Tribe (27th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I think transcending "survival of fittest", Ie the first layer of maslows hierarchy of needs, is what makes being human different than what many consider "lower" species.

To look up to another type of being like a dog does his owner is odd type of behavior in my book. I think a "universal law" or "right" worth living a for, a worthy ideal (to me) is to try to get as many of our species above the survival level. I don't believe true "humans" would actively prevent that, as seems to be happening.

The intra-species survival of the fittest mentality is what allows disclosure to be such a seemingly complex issue. It should be just truth, shared freely amongst us all. Some of "humans" have been tricked or manipulated or something into spreading horrible mentality that deception is ok, is just "survival of fittest"

Disclosure will flow more smoothly once that idea becomes more widespread, I believe. We have to get the critical mass to understand its self-destructive to try "getting ahead" or higher up maslow's pyramid at the expense of others. Then information can be "de-weaponized"
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

777 (27th February 2015), Altaira (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Again you are putting stupid words in my mouth that came from your brain to create an argument. I think you are an idiot.

a dead set idiot.

read what is written , then do not re arrange it to mean something else

For gods sake man ! are you that bored ?
    Donk has a perfectly valid question. That reads pretty horribly.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2015), donk (2nd March 2015), monk (27th February 2015), The One (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Darwinian Survival of the Fittest : the confusions and arguments , however valid and i think wshould be allowed personally , are subject to interpretation.

Some clearly interpret it as a war like indicative. Or as a means to create soldiers.

Some may also think that our disgracious leaders are people who live by this creed. I wold say the opposite is true.

A truly powerful being that has survived by its own intelligence and learning is less likely to be a control freak. Control freaks like our inglorious leaders are suviving by being handed down entitlement and bully their way forward , i would say if you cornered one of them alone they would be like a spoilt little brat sucking its thumb asking for mommy.

thats not a survivalist imo.

so interpretations are important , and its also interesting what people tend to think ... thats more of a tell really.

I would look to the story of the 5 good Cesar's to articulate my point. In this story the last being Marcus Aurelius , it shows the 5 good cesars or emperors were selected by their contributions as ooposed to being successor in relation.

This is the opposite of whats happening with out leadership and its because the fittest is not allowed to survive indeed the fittest is kept by the way side. And i mean people like Ron Paul who is actually very peaceful however is a survivalist, he suvives in a community of morons. Of all the US administration is the only one that makes any sence what so ever. Will he ever get a chance to be President ? NOOOO !
    Why ?

Because he isnt one of the selected family of thumb suckers... Kennedy was the last of the true elected leaders of our recent history in terms of the US.

He was a survivalist and a strong and moroally competent leader ( except for his womanising, perhaps he spent too much time with Berlusoconi )

so my interpretation of Survival of the fittest is metaphorially identical to these stories. imo.

N

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 28th February 2015 at 04:20.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Survival of the fittest , i think you will find , is the basic builging block of all species everywhere.

universally speaking

Thanks
    Thanks for sticking up for me, especially since capturing the sentiment shows so much more about him than me (hopefully). I might not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I'd rather be an idiot than believe ruthless competition (rather than loving cooperation), is the "natural law".

I run my mouth on the subject so much because I actually believe a lot of what's written and discussed here, I beleve that we are capable of manifesting the reality would like to experience, so even if I'm wrong...I'm trying, hoping to experience something different.

I also believe most of you...who have actually experienced disclosure in real life, and have chosen to share it with us. I appreciate that way more than I ever could any official announcement...yeah even disclosures like Nainu's, from the abusive-relationship-loving control freaks that'd hold humanity lower than them, slaves for all eternity.

I am not trying to argue...just trying my best to BE real change

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2015), monk (4th March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Lol survival of the fittest. We're living on a planet with seven billion arguments against survival of the fittest XD

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015), Breeze (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for me, especially since capturing the sentiment shows so much more about him than me (hopefully). I might not be the sharpest tack in the box, but I'd rather be an idiot than believe ruthless competition (rather than loving cooperation), is the "natural law".

I run my mouth on the subject so much because I actually believe a lot of what's written and discussed here, I beleve that we are capable of manifesting the reality would like to experience, so even if I'm wrong...I'm trying, hoping to experience something different.

I also believe most of you...who have actually experienced disclosure in real life, and have chosen to share it with us. I appreciate that way more than I ever could any official announcement...yeah even disclosures like Nainu's, from the abusive-relationship-loving control freaks that'd hold humanity lower than them, slaves for all eternity.

I am not trying to argue...just trying my best to BE real change
    Hi Donk , please accept my apologies and short comings with my answers. I feel that where the confusion comes in is when someone writes a statement like eg, " Survival of the fittest "

it is a natural tendency for people to assume their interpretation over the interpretation of the person stating it..

and then going head long into an argument using their assumtion as opposed to finding out what the original interpretation was .. that's very important in understanding what people are trying to convey.

Hence my comment of going off half cocked. If you are finding a concept difficult to understand then ask questions in a respectful manner as opoosed to being offended by something you dont quite get yet.

Your comment " living in ruthless competition " is indicative that you still dont get my point , my point is very clear yet you still super impose your idea of what i said over what i actuially said .. does sthat make sense ? So in fact no matter how i re state it its never going to make sence to you till you stop your opinions and read , verbatum , what i wrote without your assumptive re organisation. I believe this may be causing you great distress in life as i can see it has to me.

And if you think im being sarcastic then again youve got the wrong idea.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 3rd March 2015 at 20:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015), donk (3rd March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Lol survival of the fittest. We're living on a planet with seven billion arguments against survival of the fittest XD
    from a limited point of view , i wouldnt doubt it.
    Last edited by NANUXII, 3rd March 2015 at 21:19.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    here is something i posted to clarify my points , it was removed .. i have edited it to read better.

this is what i wrote , the bold bit was left off and then created another meaning ... this is going to confuse the original meaning.

The Law of Free Will prevents benevolent species interacting with us unless we seek it out directly

Clarification:

do you think a benevolent entity would interact with us without permission ? That would negate it being considered Benevolent in the first place. Doing so is going against free will .. however if you ask for help then thats an invitation which creates a forum for interaction.

this is what i wrote

" Suffice to say looking towards soul less humans like polititians for guidance is the first thing we would want to stop doing "

let me re interpret that for you , DONT LISTEN TO IDIOTS ( like politittians ) AND EXPECT GOOD THINGS. .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015), donk (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015)

Thanks
    do you think a benevolent entity would interact with us without permission ?
    If it had free will. I like to think of myself of benevolent to my friends and family, I don't always ask persmission to interact. Does that mean I am violating a universal law?

Doing so is going against free will
    I guess I am an idiot...because I thought free will meant something different. I thought going against free will would mean actually violating anothers'? A simple interaction, a greeting, for example...needs some sort of contract/agreement or it is not "benevolent" and is violating "free will"?

Stupid or not, I think of benevolent beings as those I wouldn't mind interacting with me, without some sort of telepathic knowledge of me--somehow KNOWING I AGREED TO IT...even if I personally did not even realize it.

I guess I'm simple...and simplifying things too much? I think of free will as the ability (or illusion that I have the ability) to make a choice. A being interacting with me does not necessarily violate mine, nor does it determine benevolence at all JUST/ONLY based on the fact it chose it interact with me.

If I've given some sort of universal consent to benevolent beings to interact, I was not aware of it...perhaps I'm a malevolent being?

...either way...I'm ready for disclosure (I think)?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

monk (4th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Lets dispel the " idiot " part of the conversation , as this is holding on to self pity.

Let that go if you can.

Its difficult to understand Benevolent Beings , they do not interfere with the law of Free Will because they understand it better than we do. Allowing Free Will without interaction actually allows us to grow through experience.

Juxtapose a street kid that becomes a great leader to a spoilt brat that becomes a tyrant. These individuals became what they did purely because they were left to their own devices and evolved to be what is in their make up.

Should we intgeract with the street kid and turn it into a spoilt brat ? Or take the spoilt brat and put it on the street ? that is messing with free will .. and would un naturally change their purposed outcomes. We are not to judge the changes for others unless they ask for it.

How many people do you know that you tried to help out that still went back to their old ways ? were you hurt by this ? did this make you upset ? well its because they werent ready to change and had to hit a critical mass of understanding , sometimes called " Rock Bottom " then the moment of clarity can happen .. thats when the change happens.. this change is deep seeded and usually permanet when allowed to gesatate to its own preferred internal natural matrix.

Pushing outcomes is what we see in the world with bulliy government factions killing in the name of market share. But its allpart of the over sight of this planet.. the critical mass event must be a natural progression or it will contain distortions manifest in future time lines.

When i see a kid on a bike about to make a mistake or fall , i dont interact unless i can forsee it will be seriously injured or permanently injured. That just my human weakness.. If its goign to be just a little fall and graze then ill help the kid up , calm it down with some kind words and then ask the child what happend ? how did you fall ? in that critical moment the child is chllenged to recognise the fault .. it then remembers this in the emotional moment and has this in its understanding for next time. The child is allowed to grow and become self relyint and intelligent.

In terms of Survival of the Fittest. I would postulate that the less ability we have to survive IE rely on Supermarkets and Governments to wipe our bottoms, the more enslaved we become. When we need to survive we will be lost without the i phone app or the pilice officer .. can you see that surviuval instincs are essential ?

Naniu

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015), sandy (4th March 2015)