Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disclosure: Are We Ready?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    LB you dont have to ever give up on the fact that there is assistance. Those who seek it are the ones who receive it. The rest of the sleepers keep on perpetuating sleep, Both are fine and according to free will.

Fistly regarding " being told " whats happening is not and has never been the modus operandi of those in power , it would give away the advantage. So thats not likely.

There IS a spiritual layered existance MOST DEFINITELY but its not how we have come to precieve it. The idea we call it a Hierachy is not correct in the mechanical sence of the word.

The Law of Free Will prevents benevolent species interacting with us unless we seek it out directly. Suffice to say looking towards soul less humans like polititians for guidance is the fiurst thing we would want to stop doing. We need to ignore them like you would ignore your neighbours brat that steals your tomatoes.

Im not directing this at anyone in particular but can i just let you all in on a little secret ... there is no cover up. The fact that we know so much so far is proof, the difference is people who dont know dont want to know , the ones that do have the free will to discover it proportional to their own free will and subjectivity.

The very idea that some believe that beings are tricking us ... thats just a lack of confidense in the self.

Self Doubt , if we have self doubt then looking outward is not going to help it but rather confuse it more.

The distractiothat this causes IS very good for them ... as in a race of self appointed ptb'ers

you dont have to live by their rules , or work 9 to 5 in a cubicle. You just have to elevate your self and break the mental blocks inserted by slave mentality. If you want it to be different stop waiting for a saviour to wipe your bums ... just do it .. go on .. take that step ! the fact we are waiting for permission only re enfirces the idea that you are a trapped slave .. thats an illusion within an illusion.

when people talk to me about being caught up and i tell them about how im off the merry go round they invariably tell me " Im Lucky " and i respectfully tell them , " Thats BS "

Luck is when preperation meets opportunity, Courage is to take that opportunity and never look back !

get up and just do it !

go on ! RIGHT NOW ! go !
    Go !

Gooooo !

N
    Hi Nanu, thank you for your reply. Are you able to expand on what you said about those who ask for assistance will receive? -whom do we/you ask of (?God etc) - many years ago i asked in fact begged for help from God for my sick daughter- i was exhausted, it was night and a pair of beautiful black arms and hands appeared protectively over her head, they had colourful bands/bangles on them 2 on one arm and 3 on the other, they had a platinum illuminous outline and remained there and i was able to get some sleep.
    I still wonder "who" came to us that night, who is my God- what is my God.

All i do know is that my daughter is well and our Visitor gave me great peace.

As i search for truth in this world, i read that "Angels" may be "Benevolent ETs" and "demons" may be greys/draco/djinn- i dont know, and who really does, i say this because we have all had our own special experiences for eg Mojo in his post above, foxfire in her posts as Bluefire at PA and these experiences affect us so profoundly and there are such a variety of experiences that to collate all these and get a big picture is imo impossible.

So we carry on searching,reading, gathering info and then what,we pass over and maybe we start all over with our confusion, i feel a little disheartened by this all as i was hoping to have some useful "guidance" for my children, but i still dont know whether to go to the light or not.. among many other things which involve "free will"

lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 26th February 2015 at 21:25. Reason: better choice of word

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2015), Breeze (26th February 2015), mojo (26th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Nanu, thank you for your reply. Are you able to expand on what you said about those who ask for assistance will receive? -whom do we/you ask of (?God etc) - many years ago i asked in fact begged for help from God for my sick daughter- i was exhausted, it was night and a pair of beautiful black arms and hands appeared protectively over her head, they had colourful bands/bangles on them 2 on one arm and 3 on the other, they had a platinum illuminous outline and remained there and i was able to get some sleep.
    I still wonder "who" came to us that night, who is my God- what is my God.

All i do know is that my daughter is well and our Visitor gave me great peace.

As i search for truth in this world, i read that "Angels" may be "Benevolent ETs" and "demons" may be greys/draco/djinn- i dont know, and who really does, i say this because we have all had our own special experiences for eg Mojo in his post above, foxfire in her posts as Bluefire at PA and these experiences affect us so profoundly and there are such a variety of experiences that to collate all these and get a big picture is imo impossible.

So we carry on searching,reading, gathering info and then what,we pass over and maybe we start all over with our confusion, i feel a little disheartened by this all as i was hoping to have some useful "guidance" for my children, but i still dont know whether to go to the light or not.. among many other things which involve "free will"

lb
    To ruin the illusion with knowledge may be worse than knowing the truth.. Magic happens when you summon it .. who cares who they are , just thank them and know they heard you.

when you asked for assistance i bet it was done with love and true heart. that was the attractant resonance that summoned oine who was willing to assist. Like attracts Like.

Be what it is you want to experience from the heart , and thats what you will find beside you when you need it.

N

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (26th February 2015), mojo (26th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    I find lack of interference indicative of the degree of benevolence towards us. Without wanting to offend or patronise any of us humans I find the following analogy works for me:

If you are a parent teaching your child to ride a bike, you have to let go of the bike at some point and let them hurt themselves, it's sad but necessary most of the time. If that child then grows up into a perfectly good bike rider, they may choose to fly down a mountain at 40 kmph on their bike, while you watch, still a distressed, worried parent.

What are you going to do if they fall off? Kick the hell out the rock that caused it? Blame the bike? Talk the child/now adult out of bike riding at all? Or accept that this their choice and the interferences therein are part and parcel of that choice.

Now expand it further. What if riding that bike is the ONLY way to progress as a species. Welcome to Earth.
    I hear you 777, I have been there too brov, and stayed there for quite some time.

In my present mindstate (and simply purely my own opinion) this analogy concept worked for a while for me, then……..

What IF in such an analogy this concept is an event contained in just one page of a vast Eternal Book called LIFE. The children are learning to ride the bike but keep repeating over and over the 'same page'’ learning to ride the bike, forgetting………… then learning to ride the bike, forgetting,…….. then learning to ride the bike, forgetting………. and so on until they forget there is such a thing called a bike. Perhaps this analogy has played out spreading into different Earth Cycles/Timelines/Parallels; So many REPEATS upon REPEATS………and it is ‘still’ the 'SAME PAGE'.

Is there a 'point' where greater Intelligence would step in?

What if such a scenario has turned into a 'stasis page' or even an ‘off shoot page’ or at worse, a ‘downgrade page’ of downward consciousness spiralling, riddled with traps that were not the original author's intent but invented by others who discovered there were ways to manipulate the said ‘page’ for their own benefits?

At what point in the countless REPEATS does there ‘arrive’ a decision that decides ‘enough’.

Whereby wise gentle unconditional loving assistance gives a gentle nudge in the right direction,
    Momentum of Evolution begins to fire up........
    and the bicycle is no longer required………… as we realise through re-remembering we are our own UFO’s!

TURN TO NEXT PAGE

Simply throwing this thought out there............................,
    Last edited by Breeze, 26th February 2015 at 21:39. Reason: typo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2015), Agape (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (26th February 2015), mojo (26th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    To ruin the illusion with knowledge may be worse than knowing the truth.. Magic happens when you summon it .. who cares who they are , just thank them and know they heard you.

when you asked for assistance i bet it was done with love and true heart. that was the attractant resonance that summoned oine who was willing to assist. Like attracts Like.

Be what it is you want to experience from the heart , and thats what you will find beside you when you need it.

N
    I hope so Nanu, thanks for the reminder, lb

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

mojo (26th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I was actually copying the same quote...it is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

So you're saying there's a "Law of Free Will" that completely NEGATES actual free will??

The Law of Free Will is Universal , even here on earth we are only allowed to be governed proportional to our own consent.

777 articulated it brilliantly in the above post.

So you're saying there's a "Law of Free Will" that completely NEGATES actual free will??
    i am mazed at people that put words in mouths and expect an intelligent answer..

thats your interpretation and you are re directing it as if i said it ... how can i answer your internal misunderstanding ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

mojo (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I hope so Nanu, thanks for the reminder, lb
    Why would you still hope after you lived the experience ? Dont be a Catholic LB , KNOW IT COS YOU EXPERIENCED IT !

Say to your self " Yep ! That Just Happened ! YEAAAH ! " and add that to your magical power purse.

N

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (26th February 2015), mojo (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    The Darwinian theory of Survival Of The Fittest comes in here.

The ones who , after many generations of being put in cotton wool have a direct linneage to being most useless.

Ultimately a being of greater spheres of influence wants to breed souls that are useful and manifest good outcomes. The most powerful type of love is selfless love.. people who cower and control to save them selves the fear of pain are selfish and afraid to explore their own emotions.

Let the kid fall off the bike ... then go and teach it how to do it better next time. Knowing that there are obstacles is life , learning to negotiate them is teaching and progression ultimately.

N

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I hear you 777, I have been there too brov, and stayed there for quite some time.

In my present mindstate (and simply purely my own opinion) this analogy concept worked for a while for me, then……..

What IF in such an analogy this concept is an event contained in just one page of a vast Eternal Book called LIFE. The children are learning to ride the bike but keep repeating over and over the 'same page'’ learning to ride the bike, forgetting………… then learning to ride the bike, forgetting,…….. then learning to ride the bike, forgetting………. and so on until they forget there is such a thing called a bike. Perhaps this analogy has played out spreading into different Earth Cycles/Timelines/Parallels; So many REPEATS upon REPEATS………and it is ‘still’ the 'SAME PAGE'.

Is there a 'point' where greater Intelligence would step in?

What if such a scenario has turned into a 'stasis page' or even an ‘off shoot page’ or at worse, a ‘downgrade page’ of downward consciousness spiralling, riddled with traps that were not the original author's intent but invented by others who discovered there were ways to manipulate the said ‘page’ for their own benefits?

At what point in the countless REPEATS does there ‘arrive’ a decision that decides ‘enough’.

Whereby wise gentle unconditional loving assistance gives a gentle nudge in the right direction,
    Momentum of Evolution begins to fire up........
    and the bicycle is no longer required………… as we realise through re-remembering we are our own UFO’s!

TURN TO NEXT PAGE

Simply throwing this thought out there............................,

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (26th February 2015), mojo (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Snippet:
    The Darwinian theory of Survival Of The Fittest comes in here..... N
    Sorry, you have just lost me totally now bringing up the Darwinian theory of ‘survival of the fittest’.

I hope you take this as a kind progressive suggestion; it would behove you to check out the works of Lloyd Pie and also the ‘2 authors' behind the Darwinian theory...... and maybe discover it was just a ‘theory’ that still to this day has no factual archaeological evidence to back it up.

And deeper down that rabbit hole one might discover it was a foresighted strategic manoeuvre NWO mind control belief system giving the people an education that would justify so many things…….. And not ‘notice’……………………………….

If one really observes Nature, one will discover Nature works in a contribution system and also evolves through adaptation – i.e. flowing in harmony with the environment and all life. Such is a very different concept compared to Darwinian ‘theory’ that is ‘war like and competitive’. There might be a clue there somewhere.

For me, Nature is a great teacher for those who have the ears to ‘listen’ and eyes that really see.

Off to bed now for sweet inspiring journeys Elsewhere. Sweet dreams everyone. ,

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

777 (26th February 2015), mojo (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    M
    The Law of Free Will is Universal , even here on earth we are only allowed to be governed proportional to our own consent.

777 articulated it brilliantly in the above post.

i am mazed at people that put words in mouths and expect an intelligent answer..

thats your interpretation and you are re directing it as if i said it ... how can i answer your internal misunderstanding ?
    Well I interpret "we are only allowed" as a violation of free will. I guess some will is free-er than others? 777 describes a "lack of interference" implying the beings that could, choose not to interfere, shows benevolence.

You said there's a law of free will that prevents beings from interfering with us. To me that is a negation of their free will. I apologize for my lack of intelligence in trying to understand your words, thanks for clarifying
    What is the purpose of your presence?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

777 (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    If the forum is a reflection of society as a whole the answer to the OP would be no sadly...there is simply too much division, but still within the masses there are those that have experienced it or are ready for it. My heart would be to share an encounter with someone that has never seen an ufo. There was a time in the past that my desire was so overwhelming for a sighting and believe there are still some wishing that.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

777 (27th February 2015), lookbeyond (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015), Tribe (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I smell what you're cooking monk.
    Disclosure is happening for sure, just too many "awake and aware" are expecting Obama to knock on their door with coffee, donuts and a personal invitation to meet an alien.. Your points made about free-will also resonate with me donk as I shall now elaborate on thusly...

The Law of Free Will prevents benevolent species interacting with us unless we seek it out directly. Suffice to say looking towards soul less humans like polititians for guidance is the fiurst thing we would want to stop doing. We need to ignore them like you would ignore your neighbours brat that steals your tomatoes.

Ok so firstly Nanu, your a sucky neighbour! lol
    In my community we ignore NOTHING, least of all children who need to be caught and reminded that stealing is wrong, not simply ignored. Secondly, your assertion that the politicians need to be left alone could not be further from mine. If anything their lives should be a misery, with constant calls, emails, letters and being accosted in the streets.

The very idea that some believe that beings are tricking us ... thats just a lack of confidense in the self
    Free Will means you can do what you want. Meaning, not everyone in existence has to play nice. There are plenty of beings whose activities could be described as "trickster", well, until they "trick" you out of your body that is. Life is a Gift many would happily trick you out of.

Nature is a great teacher for those who have the ears to ‘listen’ and eyes that really see.
    I could not possibly agree more with this statement even if it ended with "and everyone should smoke weed"...
    Last edited by monk, 27th February 2015 at 09:26.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

777 (27th February 2015), donk (27th February 2015), lookbeyond (27th February 2015), Sebastion (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Being "ready" might turn out to be about being able to cope if things come crashing down to earth ( pun intended ) quite soon without a lot of fancy plausible deniability games from the likes of Hollywood, Vatican and Gurus.

It seems to me, now, that the planners who had all this staked out and controlled are themselves scattering to the winds and leaving whatever it is to happen as it will.

Judging by the rumors that some of them are being shot out of the sky trying to escape, they ( who surely know the most about it ) must think it's happening right now and very fast.

I'm getting the distinct impression that all plans are off.

Think what that may mean, as a population where 98% is going to experience it like a 2 by 4 in the face.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

monk (27th February 2015), Sebastion (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    M

Well I interpret "we are only allowed" as a violation of free will. I guess some will is free-er than others? 777 describes a "lack of interference" implying the beings that could, choose not to interfere, shows benevolence.

You said there's a law of free will that prevents beings from interfering with us. To me that is a negation of their free will. I apologize for my lack of intelligence in trying to understand your words, thanks for clarifying
    Again you are putting stupid words in my mouth that came from your brain to create an argument.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Snippet:

Sorry, you have just lost me totally now bringing up the Darwinian theory of ‘survival of the fittest’.

I hope you take this as a kind progressive suggestion; it would behove you to check out the works of Lloyd Pie and also the ‘2 authors' behind the Darwinian theory...... and maybe discover it was just a ‘theory’ that still to this day has no factual archaeological evidence to back it up.

And deeper down that rabbit hole one might discover it was a foresighted strategic manoeuvre NWO mind control belief system giving the people an education that would justify so many things…….. And not ‘notice’……………………………….

If one really observes Nature, one will discover Nature works in a contribution system and also evolves through adaptation – i.e. flowing in harmony with the environment and all life. Such is a very different concept compared to Darwinian ‘theory’ that is ‘war like and competitive’. There might be a clue there somewhere.

For me, Nature is a great teacher for those who have the ears to ‘listen’ and eyes that really see.

Off to bed now for sweet inspiring journeys Elsewhere. Sweet dreams everyone. ,
    i think in a perfect world id prefer your model, however its not that perfect yet. Survival of the fittest is a model that has nothing to do with war but more to do with evolution.

in the contect of this point i refer to Children being alloowed to grow through their own mistakes, sometimes survival is important to learn, to understand that is to understand being fit to survive. Try and put Y generation into a survival scenario and see if it can , bake bread, make a camp fire , find shelter , gather food , filter and refine water ... these are all survival instincts that have nothing to do with war but rather self reliance, whits, common sense ,

the Darwinian theory can be adapted to anything because its a theory .. look at any business or school , sports event , olympics ... its all about pushing your self to excell and these are all representations of survival of the fittest.

and please dont put any suggestions forward , i mean this as a basic survival instinct. You survive if you are fit to do so. You learn how by becoming fit.

N

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    As this topic is just about still 'on', I'll throw in my own view on "survival of the fittest".

There is a huge difference between fitness and domination. Long term, they are polar opposites.

Domination is pre-destined towards it's own extinction because domination leads eventually to a "reduction" effect on the species gene pool. This evolution towards extinction doesn't happen in species that never pop their heads up over the fence and set up dominant behaviors.

All around us are species that have survived since 'dot' purely because they never were dominant. On the other hand, the fossil record is packed with exotic and once dominant but eventual failures. Their dominant behavior did them in, in the long term.

Clearly, a wise definition of fitness must not be taken-in or intellectually intimidated by the short term illusion that dominance equals fittest.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

donk (27th February 2015), monk (27th February 2015)