Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Carlin was right, they're coming for youre retirement money

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    I feel for kids today , we were lucky , we could earn money without all their hands in our pockets .. i got off that merry go round by the time i was 19 .. it just never felt right having them go over everything and lets face it the au gov is the erol flynn of goobentments .. everything they put their hands on they F*&%DGE ! ( thyat one was for you sooz )

now doing things the way i suggested takes a bit of guts, there is a lot of fear around it , but at the end of the day they are just people and your business is yours but you have to take it ! they wont hand it to you. Sovereignty is only for those willing to make it theirs, and that can be a road of traps and learning curves.

But the rewards are there ! get off the merry go round by not conforming to their standards. This is what Ghandi did and so lets not let his life and example go to waste.

Just to make sure we dont confuse anything , everything ive suggested thus far is completely legal. Its just that when you study the system there are loop holes that the elite use and so you can too . Robert Kyosaki makes a great living from teaching these prinipals.

N

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

sandy (7th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Tribe (6th March 2015)