Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Avians & Bonnie Meyer

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

Blue Avians & Bonnie Meyer

There has been some talk about these beings lately and I dont wish the discussion to be dropped. Before the coast to coast show with Wilcock describing the blue avians, there was Bonnie Meyer. But surprisingly Wilcock does not mention Bonnie Meyer although he claims to have an extensive knowledge base. The thread is not an attack but wish to get more understanding and possibly connect the dots. Does the fact that Wilcock and his source speak about Blue Avians support Bonnie Meyer's claim?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th March 2015), Chester (25th April 2015), JATUS (8th March 2015), jimmer (8th March 2015), jsb_swampfox (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), Tonz (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th March 2015), DNA (8th March 2015), Frances (8th March 2015), JATUS (8th March 2015), jimmer (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), MrCasual (23rd March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th March 2015), Tonz (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quit a few years back I read a book which spoke of blue bird type beings that were very busy working on the grid system as they new about the earth changes / cataclysm to come and we're doing what they could to leave coded information on the land masses for future people. These beings spoke of Antarctica as being warm place with many significant places there with pyramids. This was many years before the information that has come out in the last decade.
    The Book is in a packing box somewhere, sorry can't give much more detail than that for now.

Regarding Wilcox not knowing about them, I do not know if it's possible to cover everything there is out there.
    My impression is that the military are trained to disregard the non military as potential inaccurate, when it comes to natural abilities and as we know, much discrediting has gone on over multiple decades, centuries.
    I am now glad that there have been those willing to break with protocol and speak out.
    I remember how the UFO nuts were considered for as long as I can remember, now it's not so odd after all.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chester (25th April 2015), DNA (8th March 2015), Frances (8th March 2015), Lillith (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Regarding Wilcox not knowing about them, I do not know if it's possible to cover everything there is out there.
    My impression is that the military are trained to disregard the non military as potential inaccurate, when it comes to natural abilities and as we know, much discrediting has gone on over multiple decades, centuries.
    I am now glad that there have been those willing to break with protocol and speak out.

I remember how the UFO nuts were considered for as long as I can remember, now it's not so odd after all.
    I've been thinking about the discrediting aspect of this, too, Ria.

The fact that there are brave hearts willing to speak out deserves to be seriously acknowledged. They themselves have stated that they know in advance that they will be ridiculed. Those who have come forward over the years and those who are speaking out now have put their own personal pride and safety aside in order to share what they consider to be vital information.

Coming forward and announcing that Blue Bird type Avian beings are standing by to support humanity takes a LOT of courage and determination to do the right thing. Anyone who makes the decision to speak out about these things absolutely knows that there is going to be ridicule and discrediting. It is to be expected.

Most people in my circle of influence would have a real problem accepting this information. There will have to be huge ground-breaking revelations before they would even begin to listen to me speak about it with any kind of acceptance on their part. So, there is not only the expectation of ridicule, but also the fear that not many will hear it with open minds and hearts at this present time.

Thank you, Mojo, for providing these links to Bonnie Meyer's presentations. I haven't heard all of them yet, but she gives a good description of a Blue Avian being in the first audio.

All of this background provides even more substance to new information that we are being given, and it is appreciated.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Chester (25th April 2015), DNA (8th March 2015), Frances (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Sebastion (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Blushing

After you brought her to our attention the first time we both looked into her and her group/information... (Had never heard of her or her stories)...

It was obviously not the same beings (Looks nothing like them other than color) or group we are dealing with and the other beings that were described on this vessel were of a distasteful nature and beings the "Blue Avians" (And their 6th - 9th D Allies) refuse contact with.

The description of "Eric's" ship having a toilet and other 3/4 D amenities along with the other info did not add up... As well as ALL of the information later being said to have been "channeled". There was no reason to bring her up or two other people who have talked about some other types of Avian Beings (There are others out there that are interesting yet not so friendly beings in some cases that the SSP has cadavers of in their collection...).

This is worth bringing up though and worth a watch... it is interesting. Though unrelated.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th March 2015), Frances (8th March 2015), lift the veil (8th March 2015), Lillith (8th March 2015), Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If my memory serves me the Avians I refere to have blue feet with claws nothing like Bonnie Ms description or like the ones Goodetxsg is reporting on.
    This still leaves the door open to being a different species. I think Goodetxsg also mentioned diffrent avian species.

Now regarding food and tolet facilities this is only required for the lower frequencys beings like ourselves I dont know if it stops from 4th dimension on up, I'd have to check my notes. Beings that straddle a number of dimension how would that work? enough to think about saving the world, will poop later.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th March 2015), Frances (8th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), lift the veil (8th March 2015), Lillith (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not sure...but I think you have discounted her to soon, here's why:

1. How many big intelligent blue birds, 7 feet tall out there in the universe?
    2. The mention of ships that are hundreds of miles large.
    3. There were over 16 species on the craft and they were organic lifeforms hence bathroom facilities.
    4. Your blue avians occupied a physical realm as well as being interdimensional, why would her collective group be different? Especially hiding big craft in our atmosphere...

I'm not saying either way but was surprised in light of responses above...but thanks GoodET for taking the time to respond and checking it out.
    Last edited by mojo, 8th March 2015 at 18:31.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    If my memory serves me the Avians I refere to have blue feet with claws nothing like Bonnie Ms description or like the ones Goodetxsg is reporting on.
    This still leaves the door open to being a different species. I think Goodetxsg also mentioned diffrent avian species.

Now regarding food and tolet facilities this is only required for the lower frequencys beings like ourselves I dont know if it stops from 4th dimension on up, I'd have to check my notes. Beings that straddle a number of dimension how would that work? enough to think about saving the world, will poop later.
    Yes, (TY RIA/MOJO)
    There are not a whole lot of other types of "Avians" but enough that there is a "Collection" of them in the "Cadaver Libraries"... Some of various colors.

The description and comic strip like drawing of this Avian "Eric" was nothing like these other beings. Having "Claws etc..." it goes on from there...

Being that she channeled her information she may have pulled some data from the universal mind that was similar, was targeted by the "Mind of God" technology as many are who "Channel Information" or actually made contact with some other type of being. There were just too many data points that felt off. Like I said, its a group of interesting stories and worth the time to watch...

As for "Hiding big craft in our atmosphere", this is not something that is being done with these Spheres... There are quite a lot of other large craft that are cloaked in various ways in and round us in our atmosphere all the time... Earth Made and from other civilizations.

There are no organic life forms in their Sphere Alliance other than the new SSP Group but they are not walking around inside these energetically phase changing Spheres eating or meeting at tables or using the toilet...

Why would their/Bonnies group be different? It is channeled information and she may have melded various experiences into one? Speculating... but some of these beings we know from other programs and they are not ones that the Avians or Sphere Alliance have allowed to make contact with them or say they are "Vibrationally Compatible" with...

Like I said we looked at the info thoroughly and also some info from some other sources out there talking about similar things... It was not a match.
    TY,
    "G"

Last edited by GoodETxSG, 8th March 2015 at 18:46.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (8th March 2015), Lillith (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Pebbles (17th April 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Honestly,

When this was first mentioned to me by Mojo I was actually hopeful. I was told that "They" (Avians) are in contact with others down here as well as are the "Blue/Indigo/Violet Orb Beings".

I have been emailed by quite a few people saying they have been contacted.

The "Blue Avians" stated that they have given us all a "Name" to know each other by "Repeating".

There are supposed to be tens of thousands of people already contacted by the 'Orbs" alone, and the contacts are said to be picking up in frequency in the near future if they haven't already.

I don't think "They" want to put their message or information in the hands of one or two corruptible humans but spread the information around widely... (Not put all of their "Eggs in one basket" so to speak). Yes, pun intended...

I am more than ready for some "Others" to be verified and come forward... I am happy to spread this heavy ridicule I am receiving around.

I would actually prefer someone else be brought forward to take part in these meetings and conferences coming up.

I am NO public speaker nor do I feel cut out to stand between various groups that do not get along and bring them information that they are not going to want to hear!

"G".
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 8th March 2015 at 19:50. Reason: Spelling errors, Guess I'm not much of a writer either :(

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (8th March 2015), Lillith (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), RealityCreation (16th April 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Sebastion (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), tonig (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Although I have the pic of what appears to be a large, (compared to a firefly), orb, I am not consciously aware of communication from it. I would welcome such communication, and I guess I would then be subject to the same reactions. I was feeling skeptical of even discussing the pic, but it was recent and I thought if not here, where would I discuss it? I only have one friend that I talk with in person about these things. Stigma is oppressive. I might have to change.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    why are we associating orbs/spheres with avian/blue avians?

unless it is assumed orbs/spheres are the vehicles they are traveling in.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), Lillith (9th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by Lillith View Post
    Although I have the pic of what appears to be a large, (compared to a firefly), orb, I am not consciously aware of communication from it. I would welcome such communication, and I guess I would then be subject to the same reactions. I was feeling skeptical of even discussing the pic, but it was recent and I thought if not here, where would I discuss it? I only have one friend that I talk with in person about these things. Stigma is oppressive. I might have to change.
    "They" communicated to us that most of the communications or "Downloads of Information" given to those they "Appeared to" were done on a Higher Self or Subconscious Level and that at a given point these people will recall the information or contacts...

To be honest I am not sure what that means... But these were people of an already higher vibration and in some cases were "Soul Family" of some of these "Sphere Allied Beings".

There are a lot of unknowns (For me anyway)... I think there are others out there that have some more info that are waiting and watching the reactions of others and deciding whether to come forward... Others will have this data download revealed to them and then come forward.

I would love to have a PM from you with the entire description of your experience if you are willing. We are gathering some of those experiences and will NOT share any of them with anyone without first contacting you to ask permission in the future when we have received contact of and documented a large number of these experiences...

Thank you for sharing what you have, it takes guts and opens you up to ridicule. I respect your decision to PM me the details or not, it is your experience to share or cherish alone.

"G"

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Lillith (9th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Not sure...but I think you have discounted her to soon, here's why:
    I haven't discounted anything Mojo I keep an open mind, Bonnie seems nice enough and her experience seems to of started way back before mind influencing was as effective and there are her day time sightings with witnesses. This dose not mean there has not been some tampering to throw people off, it's not uncommon for the the good guys to turn up, followed by the bad guys (less reports of this lately).

Regarding the military I believe they know a vast amount at the same time very few know about it all, also there will be information that the millatry(including the SSP) did not get their hands on.
    If I was watching the antics of the millatry, the archons and the carbal and wanted to make contact for what ever reason I would find a way round the obsticals if I could.
    You must admit Bonnie's sweet big bird with it's duck bill might seem a little qwackers, at the same time dose not discount it's potential validity albeit a childlike rendition.

The beings Goodetxsg refers to are not the same from what he has seen or from the store of archived materiel.......................................... ...............so far.
    Last edited by Ria, 8th March 2015 at 20:30.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Lillith (9th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think orbs and or spheres can mean a few things. In Oregon there were a couple of larger spheres that could have easily contained a being but there were also smaller orbs that changed size, color and spatial arrangement. Other associates, one living in PA, believes the spheres are travel containers. It sounds like Wilcock is acknowledging even larger ones. But I don't think one can attribute the diversity of spheres as belonging to one group.

Hi Ria,
    I know you haven't I was referring to GoodET reply.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Lillith (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I think orbs and or spheres can mean a few things. In Oregon there were a couple of larger spheres that could have easily contained a being but there were also smaller orbs that changed size, color and spatial arrangement. Other associates, one living in PA, believes the spheres are travel containers. It sounds like Wilcock is acknowledging even larger ones. But I don't think one can attribute the diversity of spheres as belonging to one group.
    I would concur.
    There is fascinating information in 'The Ringing Cedars' about an orb that is aligned with Anastasia and its phenomenal powers.
    Last edited by Ria, 8th March 2015 at 22:38.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Lillith (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (9th March 2015)