Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen an UFO?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

Have you seen an UFO?

With the larger audience on TOT guessing there are members that have seen something unusual in the skies and it would be wrong to think anyone has the market cornered with the subject matter. There are now more individuals sharing indepth stories of contact here as well to the viewers yet ask, where is the evidence? Especially in light of the few that do try and present objective proofs. This is not directed at anyone in particular but makes me wonder why a "story" is the one we should believe? Does it not dilute disclosure? I do think it is of interest to know who has seen a UFO and can accept that as testimony it's only when some deeper understanding/meaning is offered that I question without additional support as there should be some verification, thanks for understanding....

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Birddog (24th February 2015), Calabash (29th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), monk (29th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), sinzzer (30th January 2015), Spiral (29th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015), Woody (29th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I have never seen a UFO to my knowledge or awareness Mojo. However I do accept others are having some type of experience, the origins of which can be vast and dimensional. Therefore, I don't doubt the validity of the experience but do question the origins of such.

I like to believe I would do the same with myself (reflect inwardly) should I have such an experience especially in the area of contact in one form or another. We are powerful Beings of unrecognizable abilities I think and our known and unknown intent can be very majestic in it's manifestations, much to our confusion, beliefs, disbelief, surprise, recognition or lack there of, etc.

Just some thoughts running through my head as a result of your post.
    Last edited by sandy, 30th January 2015 at 03:40.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Calabash (29th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), mojo (29th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Spiral (29th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015), Woody (29th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Yes, of many kinds.

Try looking up.

I'm not being funny btw.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (29th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), mojo (29th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    It is a fact less humans observe the night sky than our ancestors did so looking up is a good start...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (29th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Omnisense (30th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Spiral (29th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I and my daughter saw 2 unexplained aerial anomalies while driving across the salt flats of Utah on us 80 in mid-May 2013. They seemed to be stationary, gold-ish in color and in somewhat of a fish shape. We observed them for some miles and then they were gone. Were they UFO's? Don't know...but to me they were.

Have also seen many different types of UFO's (space craft) in the dream state. Even flying them myself by thought alone. I do have a bad habit of looking up! LOL

P.S. Our sighting was in broad daylight.
    Last edited by Blacklight43, 29th January 2015 at 22:27. Reason: afterthought

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (29th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), mojo (29th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Spiral (29th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Yes, of many kinds.

Try looking up.

I'm not being funny btw.
    I've been looking up many times since I was a child and now, but always had doubt whether it was a UFO or just terrestrial flying object. I guess I'm not their type

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), mojo (29th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    I have been asked telepathically several times if I wanted to see 'their ship' by various ETs. I have of course said yes every time. I have been shown I guess what you could call Extraterrestrial Spacecraft (IFOs, Identified Flying Object).

Most of them were at night and I saw a big light zip across the sky. They can control the color of light that their ship emanates, make it have tracers like a firey rock etc.

The best one I saw was up close in broad daylight. I was walking around talking to various sources telepathically when all of the sudden I was asked telepathically if I wanted to see their ship, I of course said yes, they said "look up", I looked up and saw an exotic black ship (of course no thrusters) completely silently drifting under an extremely low cloud. I'm pretty sure they engineered the cloud to begin with it was so out of place and low, their ship sat just under the cloud, ready to drift upward and out of sight if needed.

The best way I can describe the ship is black, and had 'woman curves' all over it. The exact shape imprint in my memory has been deleted, but I can still in general grasp the shape(kind of). Every time I try to draw it I fail. But it was a very sleek and awesome looking ship.

One time I was talking to beings claiming to be blue skinned ETs(Andromedans is their earth known name,but that isn't their real race name), they asked if I wanted to see their ship. I have never said no to such a thing... Their AI asked to take control of my eyes to point them in the right part of the night sky, I obliged because I had at that point numerous contacts with them and formed some trust. All of the sudden a blue light of a ship lights up, and zips out of the atmosphere. Was pretty cool.

I have seen many Extraterrestrial ships at night. It seems all the torture that has happened to me via the cabal has drawn a lot of ET attention to me. So they have gifted me countless good experiences...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    With the larger audience on TOT guessing there are members that have seen something unusual in the skies and it would be wrong to think anyone has the market cornered with the subject matter. There are now more individuals sharing indepth stories of contact here as well to the viewers yet ask, where is the evidence? Especially in light of the few that do try and present objective proofs. This is not directed at anyone in particular but makes me wonder why a "story" is the one we should believe? Does it not dilute disclosure? I do think it is of interest to know who has seen a UFO and can accept that as testimony it's only when some deeper understanding/meaning is offered that I question without additional support as there should be some verification, thanks for understanding....
    From my point of view iv lost count of UFO sightings, but i cant prove if they are our or not.
    Only one expert, high teacher of an dutch universerity came to my home and watch the videos and location.
    He is convinced that they are UFOs and not ous.
    But not one expert on the internet told me, yes i know these crafts, they are from ......
    Or the pilots are ......
    If anyone told me that, then it is obvious that they might tell me how to make contact.

Or if anyone know they are military, then i would like to know what type of crafts these are.
    So i can rest my own coinciness.
    But now, not one expert told me about those crafts.
    While they could help the investigators with there research, and the investigators can help the experts by telling them who is visiting them here.
    I think it would be nice to know if someone is a expert and need to look out for some particular beings, that they want to know if they are here right?
    I dont know but it is just my point of view.
    I just see a lack of help from the experts who know allot of UFOs to be honest.
    They could clarify if some are UFOs or a waste of time.
    So yes i think iv seen UFOs but i cant prove if they are really UFOs.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I have had three different sightings, all of different type "craft" while outside my suburban home at night, roughly a year or two in between sightings. All coming from different directions. To my knowledge I experienced no missing time, nor have had any "contact."

1st) Red orb slowly flew across the sky (no sound, no flickering, maintained constant altitude/speed).
    2nd) Very faint whitish, almost transparent (cloaking mechanism perhaps?) trapezoid shaped object silently flew across the sky (very quickly - in 5 seconds or less).
    3rd) A silent group of amber colored orbs flew slowly across the sky, first 1 orb was seen, then 2 or 3, then a final group of 4. (They were not flickering lights, as seen in Chinese lanterns, and they were flying against the prevailing winds.)
    Last edited by lift the veil, 30th January 2015 at 12:19.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), jimmer (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    The best way I can describe the ship is black, and had 'woman curves' all over it.
    Hi Omni - thanks for your post. I just want to comment about this because it doesn't sound very aerodynamic . I have noticed this about a lot of space ships, ie. cigar shaped, fish shaped, etc. The saucer shape would seem to be the best shape for the job but obviously I have no idea of space travel other than what I see on TV (and The Enterprise doesn't look all that aerodynamic either, with the bits and bobs and weaponry hanging off it).

Could you expand a little on actual flights if poss?

Thanks

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Omnisense (30th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    My first sighting was at the age of four when I lived on the suburbs of Aberdeen in 1963.
    All I remember seeing was a silent orange light which landed in a large turnip field about 500 yards from where I was stood with a friend.
    It was noticed by others and someone took a black and white photo of it which made the front page of the local Press and Journal.
    There was no reasonable answer to what the object was but was certainly not a weather balloon or local aircraft, so the paper just called it a ufo.
    Much later in life, around 10 years ago, whilst undergoing medication for mental illness, I experienced what I thought to be an attempted abduction whilst staying with a friend.
    It was around three in the morning and i was still very much awake on my friends sofa, when I became aware of a large spinning lantern type object outside his 4th floor window.
    It emanated red green and blue lights which seemed to flicker and change randomly.
    Somehow it tried to pull me towards it and I felt very scared seeing this noiseless hovering lamplike object drawing me towards it.
    If I recall correctly, I shouted for my friend in a panic to come and see what i was seeing.
    When he burst into the room, the object had gone.
    He totally believed me as he had never seen me so afraid before.
    Now here is the totally weird bit, when my friend burst into the room to see what I was shouting about, his appearance had changed completely.
    His hair had gone from silver grey to almost black and he appeared to be wearing a long gown made of a dark brown sack like material and had a symbolic pendant round his neck.
    He looked almost like he was wearing paganistic attire from the dark ages and I was freaking out just looking at him.
    He was calm and just asked me to go back to sleep.
    Next day, we didn't talk about it and he carried on as if nothing happened.
    Okay, I was on meds...but I know what I saw and it was very real to me.
    It was as if, I had travelled back in time and seen my friend as he may of looked like many life times previously.
    I have had many vivid dreams of being on board et craft since and they are not pleasant experiences.
    When I get them, I force myself awake through fear so they cannot keep me on board their craft to experiment on me.
    I have experienced many things of high strangeness but this is probably at the top of my list.
    Was the ufo and the time slip vision connected?
    I have no idea but would welcome any suggestions as to what may have happened to me.

regards

Russ

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Omnisense (30th January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Spiral (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Hi Omni - thanks for your post. I just want to comment about this because it doesn't sound very aerodynamic . I have noticed this about a lot of space ships, ie. cigar shaped, fish shaped, etc. The saucer shape would seem to be the best shape for the job but obviously I have no idea of space travel other than what I see on TV (and The Enterprise doesn't look all that aerodynamic either, with the bits and bobs and weaponry hanging off it).

Thanks
    Sure. What they told me was they no longer needed to create aerodynamic ships and they moved on to making ships that they thought were the most beautiful shapes. Once a ship is interdimensional it can phase to parallel dimensions that are empty space mostly, no air there other than what has been brought there technologically.

They told me that with one method of superluminal travel their ship phases into being non-physical, more ethereal. Maybe that is one reason why it seems they ignore aerodynamics for the most part.

I'm not sure about aerodynamics and space, but it doesn't seem to be extremely important there either. I think I would rather have a ship that is an artistic design than a more aerodynamic ship that gets a tiny bit more inertia perhaps.

Their ships defy gravity, they appear to also have ways of circumventing a lack of aerodynamics. The black ship was still seemingly aerodynamic to some degree though. It would just have the wind be moving over sine wave like formations on the sides of the craft instead of more formal aircraft like we see that are fueled by fossil fuels.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

Thanks
    Calabash - I too questioned this non-aerodynamic phenomena especially seen in USOs. I watched a few shows on USOs and the "experts" were shocked at the reported speed of these underwater UFOs as it was deemed impossible, went against the laws of physics, for an object to go that fast underwater.

They speculated that such objects were using a magnetic type "bubble" around their craft which acted as a buffer through the medium were traversing. The magnetic bubble could effectively "split open" a path in the water, such that the water would not interact with the sides of the ship, negating any drag or friction. So essentially, aerodynamics were rendered unnecessary.

This could be applied to any "medium" whether it be water or air.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 30th January 2015 at 13:53.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), Omnisense (30th January 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Spiral (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I have had three different sightings, all of different type "craft" while outside my suburban home at night, roughly a year or two in between sightings. All coming from different directions. To my knowledge I experienced no missing time, nor have had any "contact."

1st) Red orb slowly flew across the sky (no sound, no flickering, maintained constant altitude/speed).
    2nd) Very faint whitish, almost transparent (cloaking mechanism perhaps?) trapezoid shaped object silently flew across the sky (very quickly - in 5 seconds or less).
    3rd) A silent group of amber colored orbs flew slowly across the sky, first 1 orb was seen, then 2 or 3, then a final group of 4. (They were not flickering lights, as seen in Chinese lanterns, and they were flying against the prevailing winds.)
    I just wanted to add a picture to the 2nd sighting. It flew horizontally across the sky, however it was not flying flat like a plane. The trapezoid was flying upright, with the long edge being the leading edge. This image roughly approximates the trapezoid shape however turn in 90 degrees clockwise, such that it is upright with the long edge on the left. It flew from right to left, long edge first (which would not be aerodynamic - so I don't think it was a human manufacture(secret technology) - reference my post above). It was very strange indeed.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 30th January 2015 at 14:57.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), mojo (31st January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), shamanseeker (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I've seen many unidentified flying objects in the last 2, 3 years. I have no proof. I can't afford at the moment to buy cameras or even a mobile that takes videos. Even if I could film these phenomena, I don't think it would be 100% proof either. I do think it's good to listen to people's experiences with an awareness that there is no proof.

I've even seen UFOs moving in the sky in a way that these lights could only be controlled by intelligent beings or technology because for example they were zig-zagging across the sky and could not have been aeroplanes or helicopters even. I've pointed them out too but they won't even contemplate that they are UFOs. In their opinion they are stars! Stars zig-zagging back and forth!!! There are none so blind as those who will not see (i.e. don't want to see.)
    Last edited by shamanseeker, 30th January 2015 at 15:23.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd March 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), mojo (31st January 2015), Moonlight (1st February 2015), sandancer (30th January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015)