Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something has landed and Miitary has it surrounded

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Yes,
    He protects his sources... That is why he doesn't have a bunch of "Captains" on his list of sources but people who have been vetted and trust he will protect his sources.

Those who do not trust him and his info Will Not. Those who do (A very large audience) are the ones that are the target audience to get this information slowly into their group consciousness in a controlled manner. It's both simple and complicated depended on your perspective and where you are standing.

A lot of people have problems with him for various reasons and he has gone through quite a learning curve about releasing info and trusting the wrong people who have convincing information and give "Firm Dates" that leave a person eating their hat (It appears). One of the things that was important was to know what of those old sources who had "Dis-informed" them in the past that they were or were not still in contact with.

There were plenty of other researchers out there but many had some major ethical issues that were both public and private that would have been a bigger problem than the rather small but vocal number of people out there who viscerally dispise DW for one reason or another (Often from mistakes made in his public growth that they will not let him live down, We have anonymity in our big mistakes and only have ourselves and friends/family that don't let us live down our mistakes that we make as we "Grow".).

But public figures put themselves in the public and that is a part of it... They have the Fans that stalk them and the Haters that form opinions and are extremely vocal in every possible place they have to be so.

It is what it is and there is not a whole lot to work with out there (With a hand full of exceptions such as DW in our opinion) with the screwy researchers who are all kinds of compromised (By Handlers, Infiltrators in their Personal Lives and Narrow Belief Systems and Acceptable Fields of Study). The "Ufology Field" is a Huge Mess and most people do not get a good look behind the curtain to see what is scattered on the floor.

As far as another way to share this info, a way for Whistle Blowers (Some of whom are STILL ACTIVE), it is a matter of life and death for them and their families. They want the information out and know they are putting their lives in the hands of another individual. This encourages other Whistle Blowers to come forward as well as Dis-Info Agents... But I cannot think of another way for these people to be vetted and then have a person question them and release the information and have them trust them enough to answer more questions in the future or release more info in the future. It is very complicated for the Whistle Blower who is not looking for 15 minutes of fame like the fakes or Money... Anonymity is their protection. Often the PTB know who they are but as long as they are not too brasson and release credentials, or video/photo/document evidence they can often serve a purpose unknown to them. Releasing physical info (IF ABLE TO GET IT PAST THE SECURITY MEASURES) is a death sentence for You or Someone You Love. This is speaking of ALL Whistle Blowers in general...
    Thanks for a thorough explanation GoodETxSG.
    On a lighter note, i had the most silly/bizarre dream last night, a huge helicoptor landed in my backyard in the middle of the night and out hopped a couple of threatening men and told me that i could not participate in TOT anymore! I was really disappointed!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Ria (27th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thanks for a thorough explanation GoodETxSG.
    On a lighter note, i had the most silly/bizarre dream last night, a huge helicoptor landed in my backyard in the middle of the night and out hopped a couple of threatening men and told me that i could not participate in TOT anymore! I was really disappointed!!
    You call this a lighter note ? It wasn't me i promise

well, maybe i was one of the pilots, but we were suppose to go to the neighbors house ,intel got it wrong!
    Last edited by Tonz, 28th February 2015 at 02:55.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thanks for your input GoodETxSG, i can relate to you on this , its a messy game for the observer but for those on the inside its a dangerous one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    You call this a lighter note ? It wasn't me i promise

well, maybe i was one of the pilots, but we were suppose to go to the neighbors house ,intel got it wrong!
    OMG! thought one of them looked familiar!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Tonz (28th February 2015)