Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mental health hospital for Casbolt

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Mental health hospital for Casbolt

This dose not look into his claims about snuff movies he was made part of as a young boy and the evidencedance he put forward. Or his wife's background, family pedophiler including her own conduct on FB as well as a model/sex slave industry she was part of including her fathers role in all this.

Court to consider mental health hospital order in case of St Ives man James Casbolt

Read more:
    http://www.cornishman.co.uk/Court-co...ail/story.html

Bases 23 Michael Prince Part One
    Miles Johnston
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GmbUDtqhNo
    Last edited by Ria, 21st February 2015 at 12:39.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st February 2015), Calabash (21st February 2015), GCS1103 (21st February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015), Spiral (21st February 2015), Timewaster (23rd February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Court to consider mental health hospital order in case of St Ives man James Casbolt
    Personally i think this is the best place for him.Most of us know here what he did was complete BS.

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (21st February 2015), Agape (22nd February 2015), Altaira (21st February 2015), Calabash (21st February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Spiral (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    His lawyer, Jason Beal, said a psychiatric report prepared on Casbolt while he was in prison recommended that an interim hospital order under Section 38 of the Mental Health Act be made.
    That report must have taken a lot of hard work.

Not.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Ria (21st February 2015), The One (21st February 2015), Tribe (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Roll up Roll Up! Get ya stories of crystal spiders and nuclear threat assesments from a lunatic racist! Roll Up Roll Up!

lmfaoo....I feel sorry for those poorly people who may have him as a fellow patient. I hope all his orderlies are black. Idiot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), Ria (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    He clearly needs it. But let's be clear on one thing: this would be a treatment, not a punishment. I'm sure whatever we think of him, we are able to make the distinction between the two and, particularly, to accept that if he is as severely mentally unwell as it seems (severe enough for the courts to consider forcefully committing him), his actions, however heinous, were committed by somebody non compos mentis. I'm sure we can all make allowances for somebody in that situation and not consider this a thing to gloat over.

If his mental health explains his behaviour, it does not need an excuse. And insofar as it does explain things, surely the proportionate response is compassion? Personally, I hope his problems are accurately diagnosed and treated and he comes out of it a healthy and happy person. Healthy and happy people don't behave the way he has behaved. That would be the victory.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Calabash (21st February 2015), GCS1103 (22nd February 2015), john parslow (22nd February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    The poor bugger certainly changed over time, for the worse, from his visit to my home one late evening in January of 2007 to when he spiralled downhill rapidly. I feel sorry for him, he was a good bloke but became totally deranged and deluded.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (21st February 2015), GCS1103 (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sebastion (21st February 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd February 2015), Timewaster (23rd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I hope Miles Johnston reflects on this situation & how much exposure & encouragement he gave to this lads delusions, what with all the videos & lectures, & "super soldier" conferences pulling in other Walter Mittys for a "folie a deux".

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (22nd February 2015), Tribe (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I hope Miles Johnston reflects on this situation & how much exposure & encouragement he gave to this lads delusions, what with all the videos & lectures, & "super soldier" conferences pulling in other Walter Mittys for a "folie a deux".
    I do not agree with this assessment, off the rails yes, all lies no, messed up head yes, Miles encouragement no, there is enough information about clones and rebuilding bodies as well as numerous other testimony, I did extensive x questioning my self. There are those who have trashed him who them selves are unhinged.
    I do understand his step mother is very plausible...so is half the establishment so what she says means very little. My own step mother was piller of the community, she was one prices of work.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    He clearly needs it. But let's be clear on one thing: this would be a treatment, not a punishment. I'm sure whatever we think of him, we are able to make the distinction between the two and, particularly, to accept that if he is as severely mentally unwell as it seems (severe enough for the courts to consider forcefully committing him), his actions, however heinous, were committed by somebody non compos mentis. I'm sure we can all make allowances for somebody in that situation and not consider this a thing to gloat over.

If his mental health explains his behaviour, it does not need an excuse. And insofar as it does explain things, surely the proportionate response is compassion? Personally, I hope his problems are accurately diagnosed and treated and he comes out of it a healthy and happy person. Healthy and happy people don't behave the way he has behaved. That would be the victory.
    Hello Seikou thank you for your voice of compassion - James certainly needs it in the days/months to come ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don't believe for one moment he will get any real treatment.
    He will be drugged up to his eyeballs, head flopped to one side dribberling, barely able to string a couple of words together.
    ' the one who flew over the cocko's nest' is about right, before Jack Nicelson turns up.
    What is clear they have not investigated the snuff films, as usual no surprise there. Just look at the child abuse thread and all the politicians getting away with muder.

Most likely electrical shock treatment to.
    Last edited by Ria, 22nd February 2015 at 15:24.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

norman (23rd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Don't believe for one moment he will get any real treatment.
    He will be drugged up to his eyeballs, head flopped to one side dribberling, barely able to string a couple of words together.
    ' the one who flew over the cocko's nest' is about right, before Jack Nicelson turns up.
    What is clear they have not investigated the snuff films, as usual no surprise there. Just look at the child abuse thread and all the politicians getting away with muder.

Most likely electrical shock treatment to.
    Maybe so but i would not believe everything you think is going to happen will happen.I for one thinks he will get the appropriate treatment and maybe some good can come out of all of this.

This guy and we even have someone on here who grew up with him and can verify this does not help the situation whatsoever with his BS..Lets not forget this guy was very delusional and who knows he probably started to believe the stuff he was saying was real. Whats even more concerning is how many minds he infected with what he said and who still to this day believes him.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Agape (22nd February 2015), Lillith (22nd February 2015), Tribe (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Maybe so but i would not believe everything you think is going to happen will happen.I for one thinks he will get the appropriate treatment and maybe some good can come out of all of this.
    I sincerely hope some good will prevail.
    What do you know about mentel health treatment?
    Also what do you know to be the appropriate treatment?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Lillith (22nd February 2015), norman (23rd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I sincerely hope some good will prevail.
    What do you know about mentel health treatment?
    Also what do you know to be the appropriate treatment?

First of all i never mentioned anything about mental treatment

I am assuming the appropriate treatment he will receive is a course that will make him better or do you think there is a conspiracy going on about this.I can tell you a lot about mental treatment but not on this thread.

I tell you what i will pm you and let members who have more experience in the field say something

I would also like to point out that being tooooooo deep down the rabbit hole can start to have an effect on yourself.I for one took a step back and started not to believe that everything what i was being told was real.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Lillith (22nd February 2015), Radial (23rd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post

First of all i never mentioned anything about mental treatment

I am assuming the appropriate treatment he will receive is a course that will make him better or do you think there is a conspiracy going on about this.I can tell you a lot about mental treatment but not on this thread.

I tell you what i will pm you and let members who have more experience in the field say something

I would also like to point out that being tooooooo deep down the rabbit hole can start to have an effect on yourself.I for one took a step back and started not to believe that everything what i was being told was real.
    The artical is about Casbolt going into a mentel home "
    I think is the best place for him"(post2
    )

So you are assuming he will get the right treatment !

I would not assum with the pharmaceutical companies, the Tavistock centre anything of the sort.
    Agitated by Harp, microwaves, chemtrails, and other pollutants.

Furthermore my extensive dealings with people with mentel health issues.
    Has been a key reason for looking down the rabbit hole.

George Green mentioned the public medical care is nothing more than "wildlife management"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Lillith (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    So you are assuming he will get the right treatment !
    Yes i certainly am and probably for free at a huge cost to the tax payer.I got help and extremely grateful but that's a story for another day

Furthermore my extensive dealings with people with mentel health issues
    I have also dealt with this and have seen many come out the other side the better for it.Its all not doom and gloom.But there is no point in me trying to even debate this with you

Wow George Green was he not the one who claimed that the only coming way to survive the coming calamity's is to live in a dome home in Ecuador that could stand the 300 mile and hour winds , and he said he was leaving and never coming back because (Sh%T) was about to hit the fan mmmmmmm now how many years ago did he say that.Another one who's prophecies never come to fruition

I have an answer for your 1.

Tell a lie enough times and everybody will believe you.Follow someone enough and you believe anything they say

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), Tribe (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)