Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

All things... "The Ambassador"

I discovered the Ambassador just recently thanks in large part to Modwiz.

After hearing a recent interview conducted by a gentleman named Ron Van Dyke I decided to listen to as many interviews as possible so that I could find out the essences of the messages of the Ambassador.

I am finished with about 7 or 8 interviews and felt it was time to create this thread.

I begin this thread and first post with a message from the Ambassador which I have heard several times in most of these interviews so far.

at the 32:30 ish mark the Ambassador says (I have added a few clarifications as I experienced the depth of what he was trying to say) -

I don’t have any ill will against anyone... It doesn’t matter who it is and I believe anyone can change. I am not a perfect person. I have done a lot of mistakes in my life that I wish I could change [meaning that he regrets]. But the only way I can do [this] is to change myself [in the] now and make a better future for myself and for the world [as this relates to how I impact all of us including myself]. And that’s what I tell the people to... to look yourself in the mirror and change yourself and by changing yourself you will be able to change the world. And that’s the steps we all need to take.
    Here is the video -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3qJLbso6U8

Edited: to modify the moniker I had briefly adopted for the reason that some folks might perceive my usage of a moniker as disrespectful.
    Last edited by Chester, 15th February 2015 at 16:40.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (15th February 2015), Calz (15th February 2015), Catsquotl (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), Frances (14th February 2015), Lillith (15th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (14th February 2015), ronin (14th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Woody (14th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    we can all look in the mirror and see the changes we want.
    the fact is we are stuck in a system that we are controlled by.
    people are leaders and followers and until we see this change taking place people will not look into the mirror but just follow what they know.
    this is neither wrong or right it just is from the perspective imo.

when we see these changes,projects making a difference only then will people get on board.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (15th February 2015), Calz (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), Lord Sidious (15th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (14th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

when we see these changes,projects making a difference only then will people get on board.
    Very healthy and astute perspective. Stay alert.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (15th February 2015), Calz (15th February 2015), Chester (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), Lillith (15th February 2015), Lord Sidious (15th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Very healthy and astute perspective. Stay alert.
    That's the distinction that defines "creative" types.

I know it's arguable that all people are creative, in many ways there sure are, but there's another level of creativity that is only expanded by those who take creation and join in as as an equal.

Oh, Modwiz, what the hell is "Addlepatia"?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (15th February 2015), Calz (15th February 2015), Chester (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), modwiz (14th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    That's the distinction that defines "creative" types.

I know it's arguable that all people are creative, in many ways there sure are, but there's another level of creativity that is only expanded by those who take creation and join in as as an equal.

Oh, Modwiz, what the hell is "Addlepatia"?
    A mythical place of my own composition.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Calz (15th February 2015), Chester (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), Lord Sidious (15th February 2015), Melidae (15th February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), norman (14th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Spiral (15th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    A mythical place of my own composition.
    Very droll.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (15th February 2015), Chester (15th February 2015), Curt (15th February 2015), modwiz (15th February 2015), Sooz (15th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Hmm questions.
    the Ambassador and the Red Dragon family claim to know our true history,maybe given clues that we where once a slave race but have evolved to a sovereign state of being.
    i would say forget all the mind controlling religions of present and would like to see more information of our true history being presented.
    is a gnosis history that we have forgotten that has to with Gaia and was destroyed by christians and popes.
    did the Cathers hold our true history and where sought out and destroyed?

or are we seeded from the Annuakia as a slave race for them?
    true blood royal bloodlines do and should they have the right to control the rest of humanity and if so why hide the facts of what they know?

we can not move on without addressing our true history and knowing what is the truth,this will give meaning to our lifes and a understanding of the whole.
    only once when we have dis empowered our false idols and re learn our true way of being.
    then we can move forward!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (20th February 2015), Chester (15th February 2015), modwiz (15th February 2015), sandy (15th February 2015), Tonz (24th February 2015), Woody (15th February 2015)

Thanks
    Highlights of the points made by the Ambassador

555 is to overcome the dark 666

The concept of 555 is when people take responsibility for their own actions. People are not evil or bad... it is what they create which can be evil or bad.
    We need to quit hiding under thoughts and ideas that its the devil or demons... in reality, we are the one’s creating evil on the planet and this is a part of our free will... if we wish to do good or evil, its up to us.

Humanity needs to awaken.

Humanity needs to stop “aggressing” on each other.
    We need to stop being a parasite on the planet.
    We need to stop being a parasite against other humans
    We need to stop enslaving humanity.
    This can only happen when people globally stop assisting the dark side, 666, the cabal, the culprits. We must stop supporting them. We stop accepting what the media tells us. Because we buy into the media BS we call people terrorists, “Freedom Fighters”... “good and evil” Muslims, Christians, Jews... Christianity (for example) has become the biggest tyranny on the planet.
    The planet has been enslaved by a mindset of “we” and “them” (which is the us/them paradigm).
    We all live on this one planet... we all need to live together, one planet...
    We need to clean the planet and we need to clean our minds from this mind set of good and evil and stop blaming it on some evil entity that doesn’t even exist.

We are the creators of evil.

And you cannot go and kill “the bad guys.” The only way is to win the hearts of each being.

And stop creating “saviors” – stop creating these prophecies of world wars and special savior beings coming to save the day – Jesus’ return... The revealing by God of the Messiah or the Immam Mahdi – all bs.

Sitting around waiting for some external 3rd party to come save the day is avoiding our own responsibility which we have the free will to exercise to be good – to do good.

Media, law enforcement – must stop aiding and abetting the group that uses deception so unconscionably to achieve their own selfish desires at the expense of the rest of the planet.

There are folks who desire to be police. Fine... then arrest the criminals. There are psychopaths and sociopaths that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Why are things not changing? They are... open your eyes. The media won’t tell you what is happening but it is changing and for the better.

In the Keenan video..

The message to humanity has been “to set humanity free and to wage a war on ignorance.”

back to regular notes –
    “Remit and surrender”

Believes in one creator. That we were given free will right off the bat (none of this “apple BS”). And note, free will was used to eat the apple so that makes the whole concept ludicrous.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Shezbeth (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Imagine what it might be like to be "human"ish and yet live hundreds of years. You would be creating relationships with humans who come and go all the time. You might be experiencing the return of a being via reincarnation which you are able to recognize the being but the being might not recognize themselves.

And so... would it serve the being to "tell them who they were?"

Anyways - from what I have heard... within the Red Dragon Family... perhaps at the head of this family (in 3D at least) might be a being of this nature - a being who has lived several hundred years.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Lillith (22nd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    Highlights of the points made by the Ambassador

555 is to overcome the dark 666

The concept of 555 is when people take responsibility for their own actions. People are not evil or bad... it is what they create which can be evil or bad.
    We need to quit hiding under thoughts and ideas that its the devil or demons... in reality, we are the one’s creating evil on the planet and this is a part of our free will... if we wish to do good or evil, its up to us.

Humanity needs to awaken.

Humanity needs to stop “aggressing” on each other.
    We need to stop being a parasite on the planet.
    We need to stop being a parasite against other humans
    We need to stop enslaving humanity.
    This can only happen when people globally stop assisting the dark side, 666, the cabal, the culprits. We must stop supporting them. We stop accepting what the media tells us. Because we buy into the media BS we call people terrorists, “Freedom Fighters”... “good and evil” Muslims, Christians, Jews... Christianity (for example) has become the biggest tyranny on the planet.
    The planet has been enslaved by a mindset of “we” and “them” (which is the us/them paradigm).
    We all live on this one planet... we all need to live together, one planet...
    We need to clean the planet and we need to clean our minds from this mind set of good and evil and stop blaming it on some evil entity that doesn’t even exist.

We are the creators of evil.

And you cannot go and kill “the bad guys.” The only way is to win the hearts of each being.

And stop creating “saviors” – stop creating these prophecies of world wars and special savior beings coming to save the day – Jesus’ return... The revealing by God of the Messiah or the Immam Mahdi – all bs.

Sitting around waiting for some external 3rd party to come save the day is avoiding our own responsibility which we have the free will to exercise to be good – to do good.

Media, law enforcement – must stop aiding and abetting the group that uses deception so unconscionably to achieve their own selfish desires at the expense of the rest of the planet.

There are folks who desire to be police. Fine... then arrest the criminals. There are psychopaths and sociopaths that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Why are things not changing? They are... open your eyes. The media won’t tell you what is happening but it is changing and for the better.

In the Keenan video..

The message to humanity has been “to set humanity free and to wage a war on ignorance.”

back to regular notes –
    “Remit and surrender”

Believes in one creator. That we were given free will right off the bat (none of this “apple BS”). And note, free will was used to eat the apple so that makes the whole concept ludicrous.
    I think we need to stop generalizing and creating straw men. Live in reality and stop telling ourselves the same tired lies to ourselves over and over again

I don't agress against other humans. I don't enslave, or desire power and control. I am human. I don't think those things you describe are what humans choose to do with their free will

Whatever it is you are describing is not "human" to me. If it is in your "nature" to use your free will in that way, you are not what I consider human. In my eyes, you are pushing the lies you seem to want to free humanity from. Same tired, confused, age-old story...some of the sentiments DO start sound like where we need to go, like something new...but it ain't gonna be realized with that--human nature is root of evil stuff, good luck with that
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Elbie (22nd February 2015), Lillith (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I'll even go a step further, if I may be so bold...the closest thing I've heard to "evil" (from a purely human perspective that recognizes evil is relative in terms of "harmful to itself") all day is the assigning the responsibility of the existence of evil to humanity,'whilst negating the possibility that humans are capable of presently taking "personal responsibility".

Not only the most evil thing but the most irresponsible as well

I will not take personal responsibility for the existence of evil, only that which I have actually done. I take responsibility for the evil which I have done by learning from it, forgiving myself,many recognizing it was an inhuman act...one I will try with all my being not to repeat going forward.

It would have never occurred to have made such an act in the first place, If not for some anti-human-life infection within my reality, that which I choose with most of energy of to try to reality of in any way that I can
    Last edited by donk, 22nd February 2015 at 16:57.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd February 2015), Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Elbie (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Shezbeth (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    To contend that humanity is alone in the universe is stupid, to contend we are alone on this planet is still stupid, but not by nearly as much so more are inclined to subscribe to such a view.

The ones who want them dead (and a lot have, for a long time) call them cabal, psychopaths, reptilians, annunaki, naga, nephilim, draco, jinn, archon, demons, devils and dark ones....the ones who want them alive will tote the all-is forgiven faux spiritual we are all one high horse. And of course have every impetus to do this in tandem with also denying their very existence, shifting the entirety of our situational blame onto YOU, the human being.

Can't you remember using magick to possess body after body, retaining your memory and using such an advantage in the cause of subverting humanity over millennia with your kin?

Well ya did......apparently.
    Last edited by monk, 22nd February 2015 at 18:29.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), Lillith (22nd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I think we need to stop generalizing and creating straw men. Live in reality and stop telling ourselves the same tired lies to ourselves over and over again

I don't agress against other humans. I don't enslave, or desire power and control. I am human. I don't think those things you describe are what humans choose to do with their free will

Whatever it is you are describing is not "human" to me. If it is in your "nature" to use your free will in that way, you are not what I consider human. In my eyes, you are pushing the lies you seem to want to free humanity from. Same tired, confused, age-old story...some of the sentiments DO start sound like where we need to go, like something new...but it ain't gonna be realized with that--human nature is root of evil stuff, good luck with that
    Being human has its dimensions and one of them is to chose the perspective though which the human being sees and perceives the world. Being human often means that you operate on a 3 dimensional level and as such you see things in 3D. Occasionally humans who associate themselves exclusively with the reality they reside in can have glimpses of higher vibrations but mostly those individuals cannot grasp spiritual information.
    Human nature allows us to experience all earthly sensations but our spirit gives us the power of creation. We can create whatever we want or are inclined to. Creating evil is just a small part of it, it exists because we created it, it is not given to us. We better take responsibility for it and start changing things from within.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd February 2015), Aianawa (28th July 2016), Chester (22nd February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

I think we should stop having all potentially productive discussions.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Being human has its dimensions and one of them is to chose the perspective though which the human being sees and perceives the world. Being human often means that you operate on a 3 dimensional level and as such you see things in 3D. Occasionally humans who associate themselves exclusively with the reality they reside in can have glimpses of higher vibrations but mostly those individuals cannot grasp spiritual information.
    Human nature allows us to experience all earthly sensations but our spirit gives us the power of creation. We can create whatever we want or are inclined to. Creating evil is just a small part of it, it exists because we created it, it is not given to us. We better take responsibility for it and start changing things from within.
    Thanks - its good to know another who gets it. The more who do, the more likely the world we wish to see actually manifests.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Altaira (22nd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)