Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The organization that has been created in relation to the Ambassador and the Red Dragon and Red Dragon Family is called -

True Vision of Peace

This latest video summarizes everything well -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ohV1XdUZg
    Last edited by Chester, 14th March 2015 at 01:30.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), modwiz (15th March 2015), Sooz (14th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    15-03-2015: DRAMA, INTRIGUES & COMPLAINTS
    The Ambassador made it clear in our conversation that he was not upset with me, though he wanted the drama and intrigue to stop. Because of all the complaints, he was instructed to stop creating programs with me and with Dave Schmidt. He felt he failed with us. I'm sure there are others who rejoiced to hear that news. Since 2011, my life has been filled with drama and intrigue. First RuSA, then Swiss Indo, then the Dragon Family. I guess it goes with the territory. For me, the stress built up till I felt like my body was telling me it was dying. At first I was disappointed, feeling betrayed. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise, giving me time not only to heal, but to become better than I've ever been in my life, physically, spiritually and emotionally. I still want to see a better world, playing whatever role I am called upon to play; however, helping Ron heal is my first priority.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=AdPloC-SeW8
    Published on Mar 14, 2015

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), modwiz (15th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    16-03-2015: RON SPEAKS TO CHINESE DRAGON FAMILY ELDERS
    paradoxman
    As I'm sure you're aware, I've been in constant communication with your Ambassador since April of last year. He and I have become quite good friends. I have been in total alignment with his goal of implementing 555 to overcome the financial tyranny of 666, which is nothing more than a human debt-slave system. To me, his war on ignorance begins with educating people about that system to empower them – us – to become truly free. He wanted those goals so badly that he was willing to put up his own funds to finance his vision of a better world. However, because his resources are not nearly as vast as your own, he felt the need to make the funds available as three-year loan's. I saw this as Coca-Cola lite; and have been removed from the team. He often told me of your great wisdom. Can you not see that ending financial tyranny and the human debt-slave system begins by eliminating debt, not by creating new debtors? Many of us long for a new and better world; and I have looked, not to the corrupt West, but to the East, China and Russia especially, to lead the world in the human quest for freedom. Realizing that your culture places great stock in saving face, may I be so bold as to suggest that the best way you can save face is to help free humanity from the bonds of debt and ignorance.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=O5hwzMidpE0
    Published on Mar 15, 2015

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Chester (17th March 2015), modwiz (16th March 2015), Spiritwind (16th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    16-03-2015: RON SPEAKS TO CHINESE DRAGON FAMILY ELDERS
    paradoxman
    As I'm sure you're aware, I've been in constant communication with your Ambassador since April of last year. He and I have become quite good friends. I have been in total alignment with his goal of implementing 555 to overcome the financial tyranny of 666, which is nothing more than a human debt-slave system. To me, his war on ignorance begins with educating people about that system to empower them – us – to become truly free. He wanted those goals so badly that he was willing to put up his own funds to finance his vision of a better world. However, because his resources are not nearly as vast as your own, he felt the need to make the funds available as three-year loan's. I saw this as Coca-Cola lite; and have been removed from the team. He often told me of your great wisdom. Can you not see that ending financial tyranny and the human debt-slave system begins by eliminating debt, not by creating new debtors? Many of us long for a new and better world; and I have looked, not to the corrupt West, but to the East, China and Russia especially, to lead the world in the human quest for freedom. Realizing that your culture places great stock in saving face, may I be so bold as to suggest that the best way you can save face is to help free humanity from the bonds of debt and ignorance.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=O5hwzMidpE0
    Published on Mar 15, 2015
    The message I have received form the many Ambassador videos I have watched/listened to this is what I heard -

Four Primary consistent themes

The first is advice to us all. That we take personal responsibility, we take an honest personal inventory. And that we strive to become better people for others.

The second is a message to a small percentage of humanity that is intent on continuing with their selfish ways – remit and surrender… meaning stop and accept these ways are no good for anyone, including your children and yourselves.

The third is informational in relation to what is going on behind the scenes with regards to what the Asian based Red Dragon supported financial arms are doing to remove the worlds dependence on the Federal Reserve and the US dollar as the world currency along with all related moves.

The fourth is that the Ambassador both independently and perhaps also via the keepers of much of the true wealth of the Earth, the Red Dragon Family, have interest in assisting funding of concepts if these concepts are viable (supported by sound business plans) and contribute to the betterment of our Earth and all creatures of Earth and to the betterment of the human experience when all humans benefit and not just some elite group within the human sea.

As to this last element... what I heard would be offered would be loans at no interest. I emphasize - no interest.

2 months ago my 19 year old son came to me. He was depressed because of the rut he managed to create for himself. I offered to help him rebuild his life. He had to accept my terms. Term One was that he would move into my home and stop living with folks who smoked dope all day, drank all night and used him for his generosity in supplying everyone. Term Two is that he would create an honest list as to what he needed financially to fix his car, pay his four traffic tickets (all had warrants out), obtain the title to his car (which he had never transferred), pay off a work place loan of almost $900 which was threatening his credit. If he agreed to these terms, I would finance his resurrection plan if he repaid me along the way as fast as he can. NO INTERST.

I ended up financing $3.368.68 as of early January. He has repaid $3,100 as of today. he took responsibility and has been doing his part. But he wasn't going to get any free ride from me as he created his mess and there's no way in hell I ever learned a thing when I was bailed out over and over by my parents and so I wasn't about to make the same mistake with my son.

Its a small example but its the same thing. We are all in this mess in part by our own actions (or inactions) as well as those of our ancestors. I am an advocate in people taking personal responsibility. Why I am such an advocate is that I spent the first 54 years of my life avoiding it. Only in the last 3 years since I have realized and accepted and responded to this sense of personal responsibility has the lives of my loved ones (finally) been positively and clearly affected by the being I have become.

This is part of the message the Ambassador has and I believe in it because I did it. I believe in what he's doing too because I have done this now for two of my three sons and their lives have dramatically changed for the better.
    Last edited by Chester, 16th March 2015 at 23:59.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), modwiz (17th March 2015), norman (17th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015)

Thanks
    Additional details regarding item 4 from post 79 above.

All of the following is only to the best of my understanding. I am sure Modwiz will correct me in any area I might be incorrect. If so, I will edit this post accordingly and note the change.

There is a requirement of a sound business plan that must be presented.

The business must have a clear benefit to Earth, all life on Earth and (one of Earth's occupants and perhaps if we could rise to the occasion collectively, Earth's caretakers).

The "ownership" of the company (just like in any situation where a 3rd party lends money) belongs to the lender up until the loan is repaid. It is often referred to as a lien. In this case the "ownership" is set at 51% (as opposed to the normal 100% ownership by a third party lender). The reason's are clear. This prevents a "borrower" from flaking out without any recourse available to the lender. The 51% prevents much (but not all) types of shenanigans from occurring prior to the loan payback. When the loan is repaid, the 51% is relinquished back the borrower.

There is a nominal requirement of the borrow to have (or to raise independently) their own funds which is a very small percentage of the amount borrowed. To me this makes sense because when folks have some of their own money at stake, they always do a better job. It also hints to the likelihood that the borrower has developed some good habits along the lines of having demonstrated successfully their ability to maintain personal responsibility.

Now I am certain many readers will think I am on the Ambassadors team or Modwiz's team or have some hidden reason for writing what I have written about the Ambassador and his message but those conclusions would be wrong.

I am simply intrigued by all this and decided to report about it.

I happen to agree with the Ambassador's message to us all.

I also happen to agree with a call to the regressive's that they should remit and surrender and only if they do not, will the steps that have been taken continue to be taken. The goal is to avoid unnecessary fallout which the reader can interpret any way they wish.

I also reviewed dozens of interviews. I noted in some of the interviews the allusion to certain events about to happen. I noted that though not always were these allusions specific (probably to avoid derailment), but it was clear afterwards that he knew what he was talking about.

Does this mean the Ambassador or the Red Dragon or the Red Dragon Family or any white hat Dragon Families or white hat groupings are our saviors? If we listen to the message stated over and over and over by the Ambassador - any saving (if this is how someone views a world paradigm shift) would come from all of us individually and as that impacts the collective.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Dreamtimer (29th July 2016), modwiz (18th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    What ever happened to the Ambassador? Is he still around?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2016), Aragorn (28th July 2016), Elen (28th July 2016), Fred Steeves (28th July 2016)