Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    I propose Humans get back their courage first.

Then stop talking about it

and get up and do something

many will die in the name

it will take us hundreds of years to re form the human condition.

we may never see it in our life time

the survival of the planet is more important than us ... we are expendable , the planet is not.

N
    And how do you propose humans 'get back their courage' now when the system has us so tied up we cannot do anything without their 'permission' and has twisted things so badly that war is peace? People are no longer on their knees...they are flat on their backs crying 'uncle'.

The time to act would have been as the system first began it's attempt to enslave humanity when the issues were small. Had people remained vigilant to the machinations of the few who sought power and control, it could have been 'nipped in the bud'. Any changes that are made need to keep that in mind...should the current system ever fall, we must always remain vigilant to ensure and protect our sovereignty and way of life that we cherish.

The planet will not survive without our help, protection, and the complete destruction of the current system that is destroying it and us.

I see the Ambassador as a coordinator of multiple actions taken on many fronts with the goal of humanity freeing itself. We each must do what we can, beginning with an honest examination of how we support our own enslavement (ie. It takes many people to keep the systems that bind us in place...if the people did not keep the systems running, they would fall apart.), our own competitive spirit that creates divisions rather than a spirit of cooperation that would unify people (gee, I wonder why competition is encouraged...), etc.

Hierarchies do not work...they never have. Anarchy only means 'without rulers'...not without rules. Those that 'rule' would have us believe that chaos would result without rulers...they are trying to protect themselves by putting out fear. The system is set in place to control...period. We have become 'civilized'...easy to manage or control; well organized or ordered...that is the point of 'civilization', created by the few to control the many.

It only takes 10% to reach a tipping point...tptb know this and are doing all they can to prevent it from happening.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

777 (25th February 2015), Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (24th February 2015), Chester (24th February 2015), NANUXII (25th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015), Wind (28th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Has a Neil K.'s take on the ambassador been discussed on this forum?

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-up...sador-exposed/

I don't care for NK, but his analysis seems reasonable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    Has a Neil K.'s take on the ambassador been discussed on this forum?

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-up...sador-exposed/

I don't care for NK, but his analysis seems reasonable.
    Yes you read about it here http://jandeane81.com/threads/5355-N...ht=neil+keenan

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Radial (24th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    How to get your courage back ? how does one normally do it ?

Actually its been much worse than it is right now .. the perception is working if you think its a hopeless situalion. Yes it should have been nipped in the bud but the architects are brilliant at doing this stuff hence why they are seemingly in charge.

Personally getting off the grid would be my first cab off the rank, die and be re born if you get what i mean , many are doing it. Then go and live a peaceful life away free from it all in athird world country , thats wher eyou will find peace imo.

Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    And how do you propose humans 'get back their courage' now when the system has us so tied up we cannot do anything without their 'permission' and has twisted things so badly that war is peace? People are no longer on their knees...they are flat on their backs crying 'uncle'.

The time to act would have been as the system first began it's attempt to enslave humanity when the issues were small. Had people remained vigilant to the machinations of the few who sought power and control, it could have been 'nipped in the bud'. Any changes that are made need to keep that in mind...should the current system ever fall, we must always remain vigilant to ensure and protect our sovereignty and way of life that we cherish.

The planet will not survive without our help, protection, and the complete destruction of the current system that is destroying it and us.

I see the Ambassador as a coordinator of multiple actions taken on many fronts with the goal of humanity freeing itself. We each must do what we can, beginning with an honest examination of how we support our own enslavement (ie. It takes many people to keep the systems that bind us in place...if the people did not keep the systems running, they would fall apart.), our own competitive spirit that creates divisions rather than a spirit of cooperation that would unify people (gee, I wonder why competition is encouraged...), etc.

Hierarchies do not work...they never have. Anarchy only means 'without rulers'...not without rules. Those that 'rule' would have us believe that chaos would result without rulers...they are trying to protect themselves by putting out fear. The system is set in place to control...period. We have become 'civilized'...easy to manage or control; well organized or ordered...that is the point of 'civilization', created by the few to control the many.

It only takes 10% to reach a tipping point...tptb know this and are doing all they can to prevent it from happening.
    Last edited by NANUXII, 25th February 2015 at 06:10. Reason: added more stuff

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (25th February 2015), Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), Melidae (25th February 2015), Tribe (25th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    How to get your courage back ? how does one normally do it ?

Actually its been much worse than it is right now .. the perception is working if you think its a hopeless situalion. Yes it should have been nipped in the bud but the architects are brilliant at doing this stuff hence why they are seemingly in charge.

Personally getting off the grid would be my first cab off the rank, die and be re born if you get what i mean , many are doing it. Then go and live a peaceful life away free from it all in athird world country , thats wher eyou will find peace imo.
    If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics. Note that I was once a fragmented being who did essentially "rebirth" (recreate myself from my core outward to the being others experience today) and I have been told I appeared courageous in my process (I felt I had no choice). But I am not willing to abandon my step-daughter and wife who I fully support, nor my three sons who all happen to be living with me despite the youngest being age 19 because they have had their own difficulties in life and their mother nor anyone else cared enough about them to give them a hand.

In fact... I hear all sorts of folks say Love is the answer and though I have never found adequate words to define the word, love... I believe there is a fact about love that no one can refute and that is -

Love cannot be known without someone to love and/or be loved by.

To me - courage is waking up, actualizing a true being of integrity and being that changed being consistently as an example for others as well as to be there for others when they need a hand.

The trick in helping others is knowing when that line has been crossed where the other is not being helped, they are being enabled. My personal rule on this one is it is far better to cross that line than to live with the thought I may not have gone far enough.

Anyways - I am ok to move away from this thread now as it appears folks here have a polarized view of the messages coming from the Ambassador.

My last statement (I hope) will be clearly understood. I do not follow anyone. I follow my own heart. I take full responsibility for all the thoughts I own, my words (written and spoken) and my deeds. I make mistakes and I strive to recognize these as soon as possible and I strive to correct recurrent patterns of mistakes.

I became this type of reasonably consistent (solidified) being by doing so much of what I have heard recommended by the Ambassador and many other beings I have come across in my life experience - especially over the last 3 years where I really began to do the work needed for my own personal transformation. Despite whether I picked up recommendations from other beings along the way, the changes only came forth when the recommendation was held in my heart. In many cases I actually thought my ideas were original. In time, I realize maybe none of them are but I understand why I sometimes think they are. It is because at the moment something becomes truly a part of a being actual inner foundation... it sometimes feels original.

I am sad I found so much polarity here. I was hoping for conversations that might result in productivity.

I have become better at knowing when to accept the isness of something and when to accept what I cannot change.

I wish all the folks here a productive journey and I appreciate the tolerance extended me (even when not! haha) for the thoughts and views I have posted.

Best Wishes to all...

Sam
    Last edited by Chester, 25th February 2015 at 18:39.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

777 (25th February 2015), Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), donk (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (25th February 2015), Melidae (25th February 2015), Shezbeth (3rd March 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015), Wind (28th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post

If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics.

Great post ... the whole thing ...

This resonates with me and I suspect anyone else with a family to tend to ...

It truly changes everything ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

777 (25th February 2015), Altaira (25th February 2015), Chester (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (25th February 2015), Melidae (25th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015), Tribe (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Great post ... the whole thing ...

This resonates with me and I suspect anyone else with a family to tend to ...

It truly changes everything ...
    Completely agree. That was a contender for post of the month justone, I totally relate to all therein.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Calz (25th February 2015), Chester (26th February 2015), lookbeyond (25th February 2015), Melidae (25th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015), Tribe (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Completely agree. That was a contender for post of the month justone, I totally relate to all therein.
    Absolutely, and Justone i wanted to say to you that when i " read " your posts these days, i feel a different vibe from them as opposed to a couple years ago, a comfortable within your own skin, slow breath in and out type of feel coupled with your own knowing, hope you still hang around,k

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th February 2015), Chester (26th February 2015), Melidae (25th February 2015), Tonz (27th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hey what can we say......

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (27th February 2015), NANUXII (26th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    a message is being sent loud and clear .
    you can only go with what resonates with you.
    truth?what truth?who,s truth?

we can keep seeking or find a comfort zone where we are happy and comfortable and upset at anyone upsetting their apple cart.
    truth knows no boundaries .

letting go does not mean keeping yourself and letting go of others......

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

we are here not to entertain you but to help one another find and seek their truth.
    Last edited by ronin, 26th February 2015 at 18:42.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (27th February 2015), NANUXII (26th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    we must always be accountable for the decisions we make.

Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics. Note that I was once a fragmented being who did essentially "rebirth" (recreate myself from my core outward to the being others experience today) and I have been told I appeared courageous in my process (I felt I had no choice). But I am not willing to abandon my step-daughter and wife who I fully support, nor my three sons who all happen to be living with me despite the youngest being age 19 because they have had their own difficulties in life and their mother nor anyone else cared enough about them to give them a hand.

In fact... I hear all sorts of folks say Love is the answer and though I have never found adequate words to define the word, love... I believe there is a fact about love that no one can refute and that is -

Love cannot be known without someone to love and/or be loved by.

To me - courage is waking up, actualizing a true being of integrity and being that changed being consistently as an example for others as well as to be there for others when they need a hand.

The trick in helping others is knowing when that line has been crossed where the other is not being helped, they are being enabled. My personal rule on this one is it is far better to cross that line than to live with the thought I may not have gone far enough.

Anyways - I am ok to move away from this thread now as it appears folks here have a polarized view of the messages coming from the Ambassador.

My last statement (I hope) will be clearly understood. I do not follow anyone. I follow my own heart. I take full responsibility for all the thoughts I own, my words (written and spoken) and my deeds. I make mistakes and I strive to recognize these as soon as possible and I strive to correct recurrent patterns of mistakes.

I became this type of reasonably consistent (solidified) being by doing so much of what I have heard recommended by the Ambassador and many other beings I have come across in my life experience - especially over the last 3 years where I really began to do the work needed for my own personal transformation. Despite whether I picked up recommendations from other beings along the way, the changes only came forth when the recommendation was held in my heart. In many cases I actually thought my ideas were original. In time, I realize maybe none of them are but I understand why I sometimes think they are. It is because at the moment something becomes truly a part of a being actual inner foundation... it sometimes feels original.

I am sad I found so much polarity here. I was hoping for conversations that might result in productivity.

I have become better at knowing when to accept the isness of something and when to accept what I cannot change.

I wish all the folks here a productive journey and I appreciate the tolerance extended me (even when not! haha) for the thoughts and views I have posted.

Best Wishes to all...

Sam

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Tribe (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    we must always be accountable for the decisions we make.
    This is the ultimate accountability imho
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 28th February 2015 at 22:16. Reason: post did not include justones quote

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th February 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Tribe (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    This is the ultimate accountability imho
    My post did not include justones boxed quote as I had intended as I feel that he has expressed ultimate accountability by his actions, lb

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (1st March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    My post did not include justones boxed quote as I had intended as I feel that he has expressed ultimate accountability by his actions, lb
    Thank you for your sentiments, lookbeyond. I recreated myself from a terribly confused, highly inconsistent (thus low integrity and unreliable) being staring about three years ago. Each day I see I have much further to go in this regard and sometimes I suspect this process might take forever (and I hope I have forever to go).

I also imagine that what might be important to some beings may be different and in some cases vastly different than others. I cannot judge others as to whether fulfilling their own "destinies" (which I desire to believe we at least co-create) is "good" or "bad" unless it is clear that in the process of their self fulfillment, they impose their will forcefully on others... I draw lines in this regard and yet there are even exceptions to this rule... an example being someone caught up in a substance addiction where perhaps the family would intervene.

Now... I thought that the purpose of a forum such as ToT (and at one time I believed this of the "other forum") was that folks might have the chance to engage in dialogue of the highest possible nature, in an adult fashion, with reduced emotional knee-jerk responses nor statements filled with innuendos that are judgement. I was hoping we could do better here in this thread so that there could be a closer look at all the various aspects of what the Ambassador presents and represents.

Could he be full of it? Yep... just like I can be full of it and just as I imagine any being can be full of it. If I draw a conclusion (for whatever reason) that a being who has gone public and begins to amass interest in what they are presenting is full of BS, surely that is fine for me to take that position... at least if what we have is a true, free-will universe.

At the same time though, this does not help anyone if I jump into a forum discussion that is doing its best to rise above the juvenile level and shut the thing down with so much of the types of comments I have experienced rampant just in this thread (much less in so many other threads I glanced at).

It seems clear to me the potential that this thread becomes productive for honest participants who can share their views without allowing too much of their emotions to impact their postings is enhanced if we do our best in rising above our lowest natures. Trust me, I am not immune to emotional reaction yet I have begun to control this because I am far more interested in having honest, open, mind expanding conversations (regardless of how controversial the subject may be) than shutting things down. Why? Because shutting things down is the same old paradigm I wish to see a thing of the past and I imagine there are others here (members as well as readers) who wish the same.

I would be far more comfortable contributing and engaging in conversations here if we raise the level of our dynamic.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), blufire (3rd March 2015), Calz (4th March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Radial (4th March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), sandy (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi justone,

I'm not absolutely sure what you are looking for in conversing about the Ambassador but will give you my opinion as uncommitted at it is right now.

Something has to be accomplised in the near future to abate the way Mother Earth is being managed. Although I do not agree or promote the concept of "Rulers" I know that something has to change before we destroy ourselves and abandon Gaia in the bitter end. IMHO this is where we are headed if something doesn't change soon.

In saying this, if it ends up being the Red Dragon Family bloodline taking the reigns and it averts total anilation, then I think that the awakening that is happening now will continue and one day maybe in within the next 100 years we will be sentient and evovled enough to go it on our own.

So in the spirit of cooperation I will not poo-poo the RDF movement and or the Ambassador and his people. I will follow and be supportive in ways that monitor that they are walking their talk of partnership, equality, personal growth, forgiveness, change and cooperation, just a few amongst the many of the atributes mentioned in the transitions that have been laid out in the corrections of the new future they are proposing.

If this is not the kind of interaction you were looking for then all I can say is I gave it a shot as I recognize you have been very patient in wanting this thread to materialize in a healthy interaction......I value your efforts and honesty.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (4th March 2015), Calz (4th March 2015), lookbeyond (4th March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), Sooz (4th March 2015)